uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-17 07:13:03

Comrade

Re: Having problems starting mining bot (UAM)?

Is it possible to run a mining bot on a 32bits window PC

#27 2023-05-17 15:21:17

oba

Comrade;8787 wrote:

No, you can't even operate the UtopiaP2P application client on 32 Bits window PC but if you want to mine Crypton coin you'll but you need a Linux operating system for that not windows.

#28 2023-05-17 15:24:21

joanna

oba;8834 wrote:
Comrade;8787 wrote:

No, you can't even operate the UtopiaP2P application client on 32 Bits window PC but if you want to mine Crypton coin you'll but you need a Linux operating system for that not windows.

In addition to the information provided. The mining of Crypton coins required internet connection and at least 4 GB or more RAM per one bot of VPS or Dedicated Server to mine CRP coin.

#29 2023-05-17 15:41:19

thrive

Detroit;8668 wrote:
Comrade;8664 wrote:
thrive;2998 wrote:

I am not into Crypton coin mining but I am more into investment and accumulation of Crypton coin. Having said that, the link provided by the other user is helpful but in case you have some issues in the process I'll suggest that you use either the mining support channel or the help area of your Utopia program client.

its sound interesting and i will like to partake in all this wonderful opportunities. Firstly i am actually new to tech  in which i will need the basics list of tools, connection, and steps to start mining and also to get more CRP.

Being new in tech can be very difficult. You need to sit up and learn when you can. Also learning techs is a gradual process you do not get perfect or learn everything in one day.

It is not possible to know everything about technology because the ecosystem keeps developing and new innovative concepts are introduced. Just as you said we learn every day when it comes to tech.

#30 2023-05-17 18:07:41

thrive

joanna;8835 wrote:
oba;8834 wrote:
Comrade;8787 wrote:

In addition to the information provided. The mining of Crypton coins required internet connection and at least 4 GB or more RAM per one bot of VPS or Dedicated Server to mine CRP coin.

Meanwhile, he can also mine Crypton coins without doing anything from his end and he will get a reward every day for it.I call it fast money.

#31 2023-05-17 18:18:09

Vastextension

thrive;8862 wrote:
joanna;8835 wrote:
oba;8834 wrote:

Meanwhile, he can also mine Crypton coins without doing anything from his end and he will get a reward every day for it.I call it fast money.

You're not funny, you know? How is it possible for anyone to mine a Crypton coin without doing anything not to talk about getting rewarded for doing absolutely nothing? Is mining cryptocurrency really that cheap?

#32 2023-05-17 18:27:29

thrive

Vastextension;8864 wrote:
thrive;8862 wrote:
joanna;8835 wrote:

You're not funny, you know? How is it possible for anyone to mine a Crypton coin without doing anything not to talk about getting rewarded for doing absolutely nothing? Is mining cryptocurrency really that cheap?

I know some users will be curious about the statement I made and I know what I am saying. You will agree that it is possible after I explain myself.
The UtopiaP2P ecosystem implemented the delegation of CRP coin to miners that's you borrow miners the needed require 64CRP to mine and use your wallet and you get paid for it.

#33 2023-05-17 18:28:23

Vastextension

thrive;8865 wrote:
thrive;8862 wrote:

I know some users will be curious about the statement I made and I know what I am saying. You will agree that it is possible after I explain myself.
The UtopiaP2P ecosystem implemented the delegation of CRP coin to miners that's you borrow miners the needed require 64CRP to mine and use your wallet and you get paid for it.

That sounds good. Besides, how can I lend my CRP coin to a stranger and he/she won't run away with my coin after providing him/her the Crypton coin?

#34 2023-05-17 18:29:15

thrive

Vastextension;8866 wrote:
thrive;8865 wrote:

That sounds good. Besides, how can I lend my CRP coin to a stranger and he/she won't run away with my coin after providing him/her the Crypton coin?

You only need to provide your CRP coin deposit wallet address to the miners to use as a payment address since it contains the needed CRP coin to mine Crypton coin. The miners will use it to mine and the reward will be sent to your wallet address which you'll later send the miner his own share of the mining reward but make sure you both have reached an agreement before starting it.

#35 2023-05-17 18:32:19

Vastextension

thrive;8867 wrote:
thrive;8865 wrote:

You only need to provide your CRP coin deposit wallet address to the miners to use as a payment address since it contains the needed CRP coin to mine Crypton coin. The miners will use it to mine and the reward will be sent to your wallet address which you'll later send the miner his own share of the mining reward but make sure you both have reached an agreement before starting it.

Ok. That means the miners have to trust me to be honest throughout the season the collaboration will take place. Nevertheless, the transaction will only be for a short time span cause when the miner gets enough CRP coin he/she may choose to use his/her own holding.

#36 2023-05-17 18:34:09

thrive

Vastextension;8868 wrote:
thrive;8867 wrote:

Ok. That means the miners have to trust me to be honest throughout the season the collaboration will take place. Nevertheless, the transaction will only be for a short time span cause when the miner gets enough CRP coin he/she may choose to use his/her own holding.

Yes, the delegation may not last long but at least you'll earn more CRP coins by doing absolutely nothing. Mind you, you will also have the chance to earn monthly passive income either.

#37 2023-05-17 19:37:26

Detroit

thrive;8869 wrote:
Vastextension;8868 wrote:
thrive;8867 wrote:

Yes, the delegation may not last long but at least you'll earn more CRP coins by doing absolutely nothing. Mind you, you will also have the chance to earn monthly passive income either.

No one earns money by just doing nothing. Even miners have to work their assoff just to be able to mine any coin including Crypton which seems to be the easiest now.

#38 2023-05-17 20:20:54

Comrade

Now i can understand that there's actually a lot of opportunities await to be grab in which am already missing out

#39 2023-05-17 20:34:44

Comrade

thrive;8837 wrote:
Detroit;8668 wrote:
Comrade;8664 wrote:

its sound interesting and i will like to partake in all this wonderful opportunities. Firstly i am actually new to tech  in which i will need the basics list of tools, connection, and steps to start mining and also to get more CRP.

Being new in tech can be very difficult. You need to sit up and learn when you can. Also learning techs is a gradual process you do not get perfect or learn everything in one day.

It is not possible to know everything about technology because the ecosystem keeps developing and new innovative concepts are introduced. Just as you said we learn every day when it comes to tech.

I can see that this Utopia platform comes with a full bags of benefiting source, so if not trying to learn is an option,definitely i m a few blocks away from benefiting and growing.
And how can we get the miners

#40 2023-05-17 20:44:03

IyaJJJ

Comrade;8906 wrote:

Now i can understand that there's actually a lot of opportunities await to be grab in which am already missing out

Actually, you haven't missed the opportunity yet and you can only miss the opportunity if you don't make good use now of all the benefits presented by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#41 2023-05-18 07:26:12

Comrade

IyaJJJ;8914 wrote:
Comrade;8906 wrote:

Actually, you haven't missed the opportunity yet and you can only miss the opportunity if you don't make good use now of all the benefits presented by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

Surely already making moves, waiting is wasting, having seen that this platform already have full support for starters in Mining

#42 2023-05-18 14:26:45

full

Comrade;8949 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8914 wrote:
Comrade;8906 wrote:

Surely already making moves, waiting is wasting, having seen that this platform already have full support for starters in Mining

I like the passion you have for learning about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and I can you have an interest in mining but I will advise you to know what you have to do to mine CRP coin profitably.

#43 2023-05-18 14:29:42

Vastextension

full;8967 wrote:
Comrade;8949 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8914 wrote:

I like the passion you have for learning about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and I can you have an interest in mining but I will advise you to know what you have to do to mine CRP coin profitably.

yes, you're right about what you said. Every setting has its own risk involved and the same thing goes for the mining of CRP coin. I am not into mining but I would like to know what determines profit in mining.

#44 2023-05-18 14:33:17

full

Vastextension;8968 wrote:
full;8967 wrote:
Comrade;8949 wrote:

yes, you're right about what you said. Every setting has its own risk involved and the same thing goes for the mining of CRP coin. I am not into mining but I would like to know what determines profit in mining.

Profit in CRP coin mining is determined by several factors but I will talk about the most important which are the current market price of the Crypton, and the cost of electricity required to mine the Crypton

#45 2023-05-18 14:34:51

joanna

full;8969 wrote:
full;8967 wrote:

Profit in CRP coin mining is determined by several factors but I will talk about the most important which are the current market price of the Crypton, and the cost of electricity required to mine the Crypton

From what i know that not the only the most important because the availability and cost of mining equipment, and the complexity of the Crypton mining algorithm.

#46 2023-05-18 14:38:14

level

joanna;8970 wrote:
full;8969 wrote:

From what i know that not the only the most important because the availability and cost of mining equipment, and the complexity of the Crypton mining algorithm.

Meanwhile, mining Crypton gets more lucrative as its price rises. But it gets harder to mine enough Crypton to cover the cost of gear and electricity as the mining algorithm's complexity rises.

#47 2023-05-18 14:40:10

full

level;8971 wrote:
joanna;8970 wrote:
full;8969 wrote:

Meanwhile, mining Crypton gets more lucrative as its price rises. But it gets harder to mine enough Crypton to cover the cost of gear and electricity as the mining algorithm's complexity rises.

As a result, finding cheap electricity sources, purchasing effective mining equipment, and carefully monitoring market conditions are all necessary for successful mining operations.

#48 2023-05-18 14:41:28

joanna

full;8973 wrote:
level;8971 wrote:
joanna;8970 wrote:

As a result, finding cheap electricity sources, purchasing effective mining equipment, and carefully monitoring market conditions are all necessary for successful mining operations.

Additionally, staking Crypton can also provide a source of income for holders, as they can earn rewards for holding Crypton in the Utopia non-custodial wallet.

#49 2023-05-18 14:43:52

Vastextension

joanna;8974 wrote:
full;8973 wrote:
level;8971 wrote:

Additionally, staking Crypton can also provide a source of income for holders, as they can earn rewards for holding Crypton in the Utopia non-custodial wallet.

Which mean for mining to be profitable, it requires significant investment in equipment, electricity costs and technical expertise.

#50 2023-05-18 14:46:14

full

Vastextension;8975 wrote:
joanna;8974 wrote:
full;8973 wrote:

Which mean for mining to be profitable, it requires significant investment in equipment, electricity costs and technical expertise.

Yes, but choosing the right Cryptocurrency to mine before investing in mining equipment is important though, research the market and select a cryptocurrency that has potential for growth and profitability.

Board footer