uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-06-16 20:52:22

Europ

Re: Is it possible to post people's personal data in Utopia?

Lanistergame2;14238 wrote:
gap;14229 wrote:

You are right and the more we keep trying the more it keeps getting better. Utopia p2p team have the master plan.

All investors here can rest easy knowing that the project is in very safe hands with the team which i always working and trying their utmost best to improve the project.

I would be very interested in any other project that this team gets together to announce.

It has been on a best interest to invest. As an investor your fund is your servant that works for you,  investment is not a business where you can spend your whole day on but the source where money works for you.

#102 2023-06-16 20:53:24

KingCRP

Lanistergame2;9460 wrote:

There are several risks associated with investing in cryptocurrency: loss of capital, government regulations, fraud and hacks. Loss of capital. Mark Hastings, partner at Quillon Law, warns that investors must tread carefully in crypto's unique financial environment or risk significant losses.

Well yes the risk investing in cryptocurrency are much but the joy of the benefits outweighs the risk that why people are still involved in it.

#103 2023-06-16 22:27:58

crpuusd

KingCRP;14321 wrote:

There are several risks associated with investing in cryptocurrency: loss of capital, government regulations, fraud and hacks. Loss of capital. Mark Hastings, partner at Quillon Law, warns that investors must tread carefully in crypto's unique financial environment or risk significant losses.

Well yes the risk investing in cryptocurrency are much but the joy of the benefits outweighs the risk that why people are still involved in it.

If it occur to my own environs, Saying "much" is an overstatement, why don't you talk of the disadvantages of Centralized currency in the community of each country.

#104 2023-06-17 22:50:15

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;14321 wrote:

I think understanding that there are risks involved in investments is what still keeps those still involved in it there while those that don’t understand the risks that can come with investment opts out

#105 2023-06-17 22:54:02

Europ

JONSNOWING;14604 wrote:
KingCRP;14321 wrote:

I think understanding that there are risks involved in investments is what still keeps those still involved in it there while those that don’t understand the risks that can come with investment opts out

There are actually ways to strategizes a risk investment in decentralization than that of centralised coin

#106 2023-06-17 23:17:31

gap

Europ;14606 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14604 wrote:
KingCRP;14321 wrote:

There are actually ways to strategizes a risk investment in decentralization than that of centralised coin

You are right . The centralised bank has a policy of fixing a investment range of withdraws and investment.

#107 2023-06-18 14:28:54

Camavinga

KingCRP;14321 wrote:

There is risk in every investment, crypto is risky but also buying stocks is risky too, what is important is to buy a good crypto, that is why I buy CRP and I also advise my friends to buy CRP because it's a good coin.

#108 2023-06-18 19:44:10

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;14675 wrote:

There is risk in every investment, crypto is risky but also buying stocks is risky too, what is important is to buy a good crypto, that is why I buy CRP and I also advise my friends to buy CRP because it's a good coin.

This is an elite advice that you can give to anyone who is having cold feet about buying into crypto like CRP.
There is risk in every investment and depending on what crypto you buy the risk is lower than if you invest in other sectors. I would feel more comfortable with my money in utopia than in any other sector.

#109 2023-06-18 21:21:41

Europ

Lanistergame2;14741 wrote:
Camavinga;14675 wrote:

This is an elite advice that you can give to anyone who is having cold feet about buying into crypto like CRP.
There is risk in every investment and depending on what crypto you buy the risk is lower than if you invest in other sectors. I would feel more comfortable with my money in utopia than in any other sector.

An also, investment can be very risky but Utopia is not 'a get rich quick platforms.'  Its only a new cryptocurrency decentralized ecosystem that is developing itself to grow and achieve more publicity.

#110 2023-06-19 17:31:08

Camavinga

I would feel more comfortable with my money in utopia than in any other sector.

Me too, I love the utopia project do much because of its decentralisation, and I feel very safe holding a privacy coin like CRP which is very stable and safe. For people who do not want to buy CRP with their money they can also learn how to mine it which is a good way to get CRP too.

#111 2023-06-19 18:32:57

CrytoCynthia

Camavinga;14934 wrote:

Me too, I love the utopia project do much because of its decentralisation, and I feel very safe holding a privacy coin like CRP which is very stable and safe. For people who do not want to buy CRP with their money they can also learn how to mine it which is a good way to get CRP too.

Well this is just the beginning I believe we would be getting so much utilities that are exciting from Utopia p2p soon it's just a matter of time that's all

#112 2023-06-19 19:12:40

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;14937 wrote:
Camavinga;14934 wrote:

Well this is just the beginning I believe we would be getting so much utilities that are exciting from Utopia p2p soon it's just a matter of time that's all

You are right mate, Utopia planned well and not to fail, kudos to the development team. More exciting features and utilities for its users without doubt will be made available to us users

#113 2023-06-19 22:33:57

Crpuss

JONSNOWING;14952 wrote:
Camavinga;14934 wrote:

You are right mate, Utopia planned well and not to fail, kudos to the development team. More exciting features and utilities for its users without doubt will be made available to us users

There are many benefits now for being involved in cryptocurrency and now I think the community would be getting more people soon and the population would be growing.

#114 2023-06-20 22:49:52

crpuusd

Crpuss;15053 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14952 wrote:

There are many benefits now for being involved in cryptocurrency and now I think the community would be getting more people soon and the population would be growing.

Basically there will be alot of traffic's in the exchange. And its more wonderful that we are all prepared.

#115 2023-06-21 20:45:48

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;15174 wrote:

Basically there will be alot of traffic's in the exchange. And its more wonderful that we are all prepared.

I am very prepared for it. I am looking forward to the date when the entire crypto community will find out what i have already discovered on the utopia platform and recognize it as one of the best crypto projects out there.

#116 2023-06-24 17:32:52

Camavinga

I hope what you say is true, everything about utopia is great, and more utilities on their p2p will make things even better, it will get more people hooked into Utopia. I am already trying my best to get most of my friends into the ecosystem, and it will make my ‘job’ easier if we can have more utilities for me to talk about.

#117 2023-06-24 17:35:21

Kelechi

Camavinga;15508 wrote:

I hope what you say is true, everything about utopia is great, and more utilities on their p2p will make things even better, it will get more people hooked into Utopia. I am already trying my best to get most of my friends into the ecosystem, and it will make my ‘job’ easier if we can have more utilities for me to talk about.

Well I believe what the person said is true because I have been on Utopia p2p long enough to know that this project is an amazing one.

#118 2023-06-24 23:16:39

gap

Kelechi;15510 wrote:
Camavinga;15508 wrote:

Well I believe what the person said is true because I have been on Utopia p2p long enough to know that this project is an amazing one.

Its quite more amusing having various opinions on how good and great the system had grown to become, Utopia p2p is quit an amazing safe community to be.

#119 2023-06-25 15:55:11

Comrade

gap;15629 wrote:
Kelechi;15510 wrote:
Camavinga;15508 wrote:

Its quite more amusing having various opinions on how good and great the system had grown to become, Utopia p2p is quit an amazing safe community to be.

Utopia p2p has never lose hope and will always continue to range high in the community system. Its enormous Great utilities will suit the new users in getting the fun they required.

#120 2023-06-25 16:46:10

crpuusd

PEACEMAKER;14138 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14099 wrote:

You are right mate, only if most of us users can see it in that angle and do our part to get new members to join the Utopia P2P ecosystem and talk to people around us about the CRP Crypton

Many are seeing in that angle and are already trying in their own little way to inform more people about CRP.
The result might not be so obvious now but I'm sure with time it would.

I understand its might need some extra effort and time but its never a bad decision to do so, Utopia is all growing up and serve more potentials to users.

#121 2023-06-26 10:26:40

gap

crpuusd;15685 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;14138 wrote:
JONSNOWING;14099 wrote:

You are right mate, only if most of us users can see it in that angle and do our part to get new members to join the Utopia P2P ecosystem and talk to people around us about the CRP Crypton

Many are seeing in that angle and are already trying in their own little way to inform more people about CRP.
The result might not be so obvious now but I'm sure with time it would.

I understand its might need some extra effort and time but its never a bad decision to do so, Utopia is all growing up and serve more potentials to users.

Everyone is trying their best, so don't lets us think it ourselves out and believe with time all efforts will add up and brings back the coin growing.

#122 2023-06-26 20:02:34

JONSNOWING

Comrade;15673 wrote:
gap;15629 wrote:
Kelechi;15510 wrote:

Utopia p2p has never lose hope and will always continue to range high in the community system. Its enormous Great utilities will suit the new users in getting the fun they required.

That’s right mate, it will be rare to see any advanced cryptocurrency investor or newbie that won’t like and choose the  quality services rendered by the Utopia P2P ecosystem

#123 2023-06-28 23:32:24

IyaJJJ

JONSNOWING;15990 wrote:
Comrade;15673 wrote:
gap;15629 wrote:

That’s right mate, it will be rare to see any advanced cryptocurrency investor or newbie that won’t like and choose the  quality services rendered by the Utopia P2P ecosystem

It's rare because the Utopia P2P is an innovative, revolutionary decentralized peer-to-peer network that provides a variety of advanced features for secure and private communication and crypto.

#124 2023-06-29 17:36:45

Lanistergame2

IyaJJJ;16525 wrote:

It's rare because the Utopia P2P is an innovative, revolutionary decentralized peer-to-peer network that provides a variety of advanced features for secure and private communication and crypto.

Everyone I have introduced this project to has only had good words to say about it although many of them did not have the capital to invest in it at the time but they made mental commitments to do so once they have become more financially stable and are learning more about it to prepare for that time.

#125 2023-06-29 20:49:26

KingCRP

Posting of people's personal details is not even the issue the issue is that those personal details can get into the wrong hands but the good thing is that Utopia p2p does not support that

Board footer