uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-07-20 20:07:30

Europ

Re: Is it possible to post people's personal data in Utopia?

Comrade;18606 wrote:
Crpuss;18442 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;18381 wrote:

I limit the websites that I log into to the barest minimum cause I do not trust many of the websites available. I also only accept cookies that are compulsory, any which is not will be rejected out rightly.

Another safety tip is to store your wallets on a different device from the one you use to browse

And storing of passwords appropriately especially when storing wallets on a different device. Also avoid using one’s device to visit all websites we see online most of them are scammers and can easily hack into a device

The net has got more traffics of informational vultures while most cooperate websites served their users a services disclaimers standards.

I guess  and so much agree with the storage of password and phrases in another unrelated device provided the data is codely written. This condition will makes it meaningless to hackers and stuck in brainstorming the relation sites.

#152 2023-07-20 21:06:51

Dozie

Guys what's the safest way to using UtopiaP2P services I would love to improve my security on all platforms right now. I understand that Utopia p2p is already safe it.

#153 2023-07-20 22:04:12

gap

Dozie;18671 wrote:

Guys what's the safest way to using UtopiaP2P services I would love to improve my security on all platforms right now. I understand that Utopia p2p is already safe it.

Well i will advise that you make a research on how to know those background files running your system and deactivate them first, second your passphrase shouldn't be hanging around. And restrict yourself from trying your wallets on anything or funds on any things that looks too good to be true

#154 2023-07-21 21:19:49

Detroit

The cryptocurrency market is usually available to trade 24 hours a day, seven days a week because there is no centralised governance of the market.

#155 2023-07-24 00:16:38

Crpuss

Detroit;18865 wrote:

The cryptocurrency market is usually available to trade 24 hours a day, seven days a week because there is no centralised governance of the market.

Does this form a part of the advantage the decentralized system has over the centralized system? I still think it’s best to use decentralized exchanges because it covers a lot of advantages

#156 2023-07-24 21:56:37

Detroit

Crpuss;19354 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Detroit;18865 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>The cryptocurrency market is usually available to trade 24 hours a day, seven days a week because there is no centralised governance of the market.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Does this form a part of the advantage the decentralized system has over the centralized system? I still think it’s best to use decentralized exchanges because it covers a lot of advantages</p>

Decentralized exchanges provide better security to users against hacking attempts and other such attacks. Centralized exchanges keep enough assets on hand to allow quick deposits and withdrawals. They both have their pros and cons.

#157 2023-07-26 15:25:53

crpuusd

Detroit;19399 wrote:
Crpuss;19354 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Detroit;18865 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>The cryptocurrency market is usually available to trade 24 hours a day, seven days a week because there is no centralised governance of the market.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>Does this form a part of the advantage the decentralized system has over the centralized system? I still think it’s best to use decentralized exchanges because it covers a lot of advantages</p>

Decentralized exchanges provide better security to users against hacking attempts and other such attacks. Centralized exchanges keep enough assets on hand to allow quick deposits and withdrawals. They both have their pros and cons.

Decentralized exchange provides adequate protection for transactions process while the centralised ease a open network provider system to make a transaction exchange. Centralised exchange is commonly known cause of its visible explainable (trackable) structures.

#158 2023-08-01 22:37:20

Comrade

sharing peoples personal details might not good steps when its comes to sharing the things that leaves a bad intention on the face of the Subject, its good to share what will help the person not what will bring person down.

#159 2023-08-03 22:36:36

CrytoCynthia

Comrade;19924 wrote:

sharing peoples personal details might not good steps when its comes to sharing the things that leaves a bad intention on the face of the Subject, its good to share what will help the person not what will bring person down.

Well there are lots of reasons why some people share other people details and majority of the time it's not for good purposes so I believe that it should not be allowed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#160 2023-08-03 22:50:04

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;20050 wrote:
Comrade;19924 wrote:

Well there are lots of reasons why some people share other people details and majority of the time it's not for good purposes so I believe that it should not be allowed on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

The Utopia P2P ecosystem operates on securing users private information, so sharing of users information shouldn’t be heard of in their system. I prefer when forums set down their patterns of protecting their users and stick to it Whig is a reason why the Utopia ecosystem is different and better so far for me

#161 2023-08-03 23:17:40

thrive

JONSNOWING;20057 wrote:
Comrade;19924 wrote:

The Utopia P2P ecosystem operates on securing users private information, so sharing of users information shouldn’t be heard of in their system. I prefer when forums set down their patterns of protecting their users and stick to it Whig is a reason why the Utopia ecosystem is different and better so far for me

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem operates in the privacy and security of user data but that's not the function of the forum. It is the user that will have to play in the privacy rules and also respect the forum rules.

#162 2023-08-04 22:42:15

JONSNOWING

thrive;20064 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20057 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem operates in the privacy and security of user data but that's not the function of the forum. It is the user that will have to play in the privacy rules and also respect the forum rules.

Okay mate, but interms of posting of one’s personal data in Utopia, does this refer to the forum or the user? Because I think members cannot access eachother’s personal data while on the forum

#163 2023-08-07 21:55:23

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;20091 wrote:
thrive;20064 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20057 wrote:

Okay mate, but interms of posting of one’s personal data in Utopia, does this refer to the forum or the user? Because I think members cannot access eachother’s personal data while on the forum

I believe it's referring to the users, because they would never be a time where the forum or anything relating to UtopiaP2P would release the private details of users.

#164 2023-08-16 17:23:22

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;20142 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20091 wrote:
thrive;20064 wrote:

I believe it's referring to the users, because they would never be a time where the forum or anything relating to UtopiaP2P would release the private details of users.

Its can be absurd to do such, and if care is not taken he might actually fall a victim of prohibiting the forum rules in which it might leads to something unexpected.

#165 2023-08-20 19:01:14

Europ

JONSNOWING;20091 wrote:
thrive;20064 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20057 wrote:

Actually I might support the selling of personal data not in terms of illegalities but for the fact of aome freelancer are much more in use of getting paid by the uses of some others data like photos, video, voice over and more.

#166 2023-08-20 20:11:16

thrive

Europ;20701 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20091 wrote:
thrive;20064 wrote:

Actually I might support the selling of personal data not in terms of illegalities but for the fact of aome freelancer are much more in use of getting paid by the uses of some others data like photos, video, voice over and more.

There's no way an idea of selling people personal Information data will be subject that there won't be any form of illegality

#167 2023-08-26 14:59:42

Comrade

thrive;20710 wrote:
Europ;20701 wrote:
JONSNOWING;20091 wrote:

There's no way an idea of selling people personal Information data will be subject that there won't be any form of illegality

Well actually there are mostly kind of some means that suited off the illegalities but more still we should always be more careful im adopting an. Idea.

#168 2023-08-26 20:45:49

gap

Comrade;20931 wrote:
thrive;20710 wrote:
Europ;20701 wrote:

Well actually there are mostly kind of some means that suited off the illegalities but more still we should always be more careful im adopting an. Idea.

Well there might be possiblities that some people actually strive to get some specific details of their particular interest of person which they are willing to pay for and at thesame time its obvious that sharing peoples personal that can be of negativities to the Subject.

#169 2023-08-30 20:17:58

crpuusd

gap;20949 wrote:
Comrade;20931 wrote:
thrive;20710 wrote:

Well there might be possiblities that some people actually strive to get some specific details of their particular interest of person which they are willing to pay for and at thesame time its obvious that sharing peoples personal that can be of negativities to the Subject.

The idea of sharing or trading people's personal data are actually form of illegalities and promoting the such insecurities to users in Centralized platform, this should be idea should be moved or relocated to dark sites.

#170 2023-08-30 21:19:51

Europ

crpuusd;21145 wrote:
gap;20949 wrote:
Comrade;20931 wrote:

The idea of sharing or trading people's personal data are actually form of illegalities and promoting the such insecurities to users in Centralized platform, this should be idea should be moved or relocated to dark sites.

I don't think the system has a dark sites neither those it encourages such ideas.  Although all users has there way of getting income source.

#171 2023-08-30 22:05:39

gap

Europ;21153 wrote:
crpuusd;21145 wrote:
gap;20949 wrote:

I don't think the system has a dark sites neither those it encourages such ideas.  Although all users has there way of getting income source.

Such statement you just made might actually sounds like a misconduct in other way but the curiousity to offer services to other users makes it more complicated. Utopia is restricted  for such an idea.

#172 2023-09-02 15:58:21

Comrade

gap;21163 wrote:
Europ;21153 wrote:
crpuusd;21145 wrote:

Such statement you just made might actually sounds like a misconduct in other way but the curiousity to offer services to other users makes it more complicated. Utopia is restricted  for such an idea.

Utopia p2p ecosystem offer chances of Innovation and ideas i believe this of them that before any consideration of the ideas the there are always a close research analysis made before considering the idea.

#173 2023-09-02 18:31:04

crpuusd

Comrade;21258 wrote:
gap;21163 wrote:
Europ;21153 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem offer chances of Innovation and ideas i believe this of them that before any consideration of the ideas the there are always a close research analysis made before considering the idea.

Uiopia is very well-known for providing adequate security system with proceeding of values to secure users privacy in services and productivity.

#174 2023-09-02 20:41:24

Europ

crpuusd;21269 wrote:
Comrade;21258 wrote:
gap;21163 wrote:

Uiopia is very well-known for providing adequate security system with proceeding of values to secure users privacy in services and productivity.

The secured measure will enable users to get every fundamental freedom to digital services and purchase with out being traced. The fact always enables users to keep in line of safe atmosphere and shield over users personal information.

#175 2023-09-02 21:27:45

gap

Europ;21281 wrote:
crpuusd;21269 wrote:
Comrade;21258 wrote:

The secured measure will enable users to get every fundamental freedom to digital services and purchase with out being traced. The fact always enables users to keep in line of safe atmosphere and shield over users personal information.

Freedom is needed when its comes to capital and services. A reliable take off in  providing services without any interuption of government policy and  consent. There is freedom when your capital is always there waiting for you.

Board footer