uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-09-10 20:46:23

crpuusd

Re: Is it possible to post people's personal data in Utopia?

gap;21288 wrote:
Europ;21281 wrote:
crpuusd;21269 wrote:

Uiopia is very well-known for providing adequate security system with proceeding of values to secure users privacy in services and productivity.

The secured measure will enable users to get every fundamental freedom to digital services and purchase with out being traced. The fact always enables users to keep in line of safe atmosphere and shield over users personal information.

Freedom is needed when its comes to capital and services. A reliable take off in  providing services without any interuption of government policy and  consent. There is freedom when your capital is always there waiting for you.

The decentralized system provides more space of advocacy to keeping fund for a very long term without hack and bridge of funds. It will always be recovered even after more years.

#177 2023-09-10 22:30:07

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;21696 wrote:
gap;21288 wrote:
Europ;21281 wrote:

The secured measure will enable users to get every fundamental freedom to digital services and purchase with out being traced. The fact always enables users to keep in line of safe atmosphere and shield over users personal information.

Freedom is needed when its comes to capital and services. A reliable take off in  providing services without any interuption of government policy and  consent. There is freedom when your capital is always there waiting for you.

The decentralized system provides more space of advocacy to keeping fund for a very long term without hack and bridge of funds. It will always be recovered even after more years.

In my opinion the decentralized space proved the users more freedom from big brother, more freedom to explore without the surveillance of the government.

#178 2023-09-14 20:42:46

Kelechi

Hi guys, what's the best  way to using the  UtopiaP2P services I would love to improve my security on all platforms right now. I understand that Utopia p2p is already decentralized

#179 2023-09-16 22:40:19

gap

Kelechi;21888 wrote:

Hi guys, what's the best  way to using the  UtopiaP2P services I would love to improve my security on all platforms right now. I understand that Utopia p2p is already decentralized

There are lot of things you can use it for and perhaps you can as well use it as a information Services provider  and also a resourceful communication platform.

#180 2023-09-16 23:11:48

crpuusd

gap;22012 wrote:
Kelechi;21888 wrote:

There are lot of things you can use it for and perhaps you can as well use it as a information Services provider  and also a resourceful communication platform.

I can say its better to start mining, and on the hand you can go for skills rendering  services using the utopia mobile app while also enjoying every airdrops .

#181 2023-09-16 23:23:59

Europ

crpuusd;22025 wrote:
gap;22012 wrote:
Kelechi;21888 wrote:

I can say its better to start mining, and on the hand you can go for skills rendering  services using the utopia mobile app while also enjoying every airdrops .

You can start something new on the utopia ecosystem some more likely like a consulting channels or therapy or more, you can as learn to be a store owner using the CRP as a gateway for payment, website owner and lifestyle maintenance agent.

#182 2023-09-17 19:04:05

Comrade

Europ;22029 wrote:
crpuusd;22025 wrote:
gap;22012 wrote:

You can start something new on the utopia ecosystem some more likely like a consulting channels or therapy or more, you can as learn to be a store owner using the CRP as a gateway for payment, website owner and lifestyle maintenance agent.

You can as well start a video advertising for agents or video illustrators base on every angle of the ecosystem. This will actually help people to easily understand how the ecosystem works and also see more features available.

#183 2023-09-17 20:42:35

Europ

Comrade;22045 wrote:
Europ;22029 wrote:
crpluusd;22025 wrote:

You can as well start a video advertising for agents or video illustrators base on every angle of the ecosystem. This will actually help people to easily understand how the ecosystem works and also see more features available.

I  agree that if the Utopia can have more of video advert placement and illustrative vidoes  there will also be wide Publicity for people to be more familiar with the system and understand the system more better.

#184 2023-09-17 21:27:06

crpuusd

Europ;22079 wrote:
Comrade;22045 wrote:
Europ;22029 wrote:

I  agree that if the Utopia can have more of video advert placement and illustrative vidoes  there will also be wide Publicity for people to be more familiar with the system and understand the system more better.

Provided with such it is essential to also have social media influencer because this will help to promote the advertisement and videos being made to a wider number of audience.

#185 2023-09-17 21:31:56

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;22086 wrote:
Europ;22079 wrote:
Comrade;22045 wrote:

Provided with such it is essential to also have social media influencer because this will help to promote the advertisement and videos being made to a wider number of audience.

Well using myself as an example I do not take social media Influencers very seriously Many of them are known for promoting rubbish as long as they get paid for it

#186 2023-09-17 21:37:09

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;22089 wrote:
crpuusd;22086 wrote:
Europ;22079 wrote:

Well using myself as an example I do not take social media Influencers very seriously Many of them are known for promoting rubbish as long as they get paid for it

Thats quite funny though but on the other hand the system is something genuine and active so i think several influencer can actually help to boost the activities of the system.

#187 2023-09-18 21:54:42

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;22093 wrote:
crpuusd;22086 wrote:

Thats quite funny though but on the other hand the system is something genuine and active so i think several influencer can actually help to boost the activities of the system.

Well many influencers are known to get paid and promote projects that aren't worth it, I think we should not loose prospective members by jumping on the band wagon of project using influencers

#188 2023-09-20 03:28:01

Comrade

Lanistergame2;22189 wrote:
crpuusd;22093 wrote:

Well many influencers are known to get paid and promote projects that aren't worth it, I think we should not loose prospective members by jumping on the band wagon of project using influencers

Be he either way there are other Chance's to promote the services but i think there will be more respective traffics executing our chance of influencing.

#189 2023-09-21 21:39:12

Lanistergame2

The topic of this thread is. Is it possible to post people's personal data in UtopiaP2P, well this is a great question and I would say it's not possible because UtopiaP2P values security and anonymity

#190 2023-09-23 00:12:20

Vastextension

Lanistergame2;22328 wrote:

The topic of this thread is. Is it possible to post people's personal data in UtopiaP2P, well this is a great question and I would say it's not possible because UtopiaP2P values security and anonymity

Yes, you're right and it because in Utopia P2P ecosystem, the protection of privacy and the security of personal data are of utmost importance.

#191 2023-09-23 00:12:46

oba

Vastextension;22390 wrote:

Yes, you're right and it because in Utopia P2P ecosystem, the protection of privacy and the security of personal data are of utmost importance.

Utopia strictly prohibits the posting or sharing of personal data of individuals without their consent.

#192 2023-09-23 00:13:02

thrive

oba;22391 wrote:

Utopia strictly prohibits the posting or sharing of personal data of individuals without their consent.

This includes any identifiable information such as names, addresses, contact details, financial information, or any other sensitive data.

#193 2023-09-23 00:13:23

Vastextension

thrive;22392 wrote:
oba;22391 wrote:

This includes any identifiable information such as names, addresses, contact details, financial information, or any other sensitive data.

The main reason why posting personal data is not possible in UtopiaP2P is because of its decentralized and peer-to-peer nature.

#194 2023-09-23 18:33:57

Comrade

Vastextension;22393 wrote:
thrive;22392 wrote:
oba;22391 wrote:

The main reason why posting personal data is not possible in UtopiaP2P is because of its decentralized and peer-to-peer nature.

The system is restrain to so many things that might altered the efficiency of the utalk forum rules and  promotion.  Protection is more valuable in this block here.

#195 2023-09-23 20:56:55

crpuusd

Perhaps i will love to ask this pertaining to sharing people's personal datas which is;  Probably in the future or presently can there be encrypted source for users to sells services and information in any form  to people privately?

#196 2023-09-23 21:01:33

gap

crpuusd;22431 wrote:

Perhaps i will love to ask this pertaining to sharing people's personal datas which is;  Probably in the future or presently can there be encrypted source for users to sells services and information in any form  to people privately?

I will prefer if the excos  can actually answer this question but to my own understanding it might be wrong use or maybe if peradventure the ideas is emulative then it should be placed at users risk.

#197 2023-09-24 19:18:49

oba

thrive;22392 wrote:
oba;22391 wrote:

Utopia does not rely on a central server to store or transmit data, which means that there is no central authority or entity that can access, control, or manipulate user data.

#198 2023-09-24 19:19:13

thrive

oba;22477 wrote:
thrive;22392 wrote:

Utopia does not rely on a central server to store or transmit data, which means that there is no central authority or entity that can access, control, or manipulate user data.

All communication and data transmission in Utopia are encrypted and decentralized, ensuring that user privacy is protected.

#199 2023-09-24 19:19:28

Vastextension

thrive;22478 wrote:
oba;22477 wrote:

All communication and data transmission in Utopia are encrypted and decentralized, ensuring that user privacy is protected.

Furthermore, Utopia utilizes advanced encryption algorithms and techniques to ensure that user messages, transactions, and personal information are secure and cannot be intercepted or accessed by unauthorized parties.

#200 2023-09-24 19:19:52

oba

Vastextension;22480 wrote:
thrive;22478 wrote:
oba;22477 wrote:

Furthermore, Utopia utilizes advanced encryption algorithms and techniques to ensure that user messages, transactions, and personal information are secure and cannot be intercepted or accessed by unauthorized parties.

UtopiaP2P primary objective is to provide a secure and private environment for communication and financial transactions, where individuals have complete control over their personal data.

Board footer