Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-06-08 21:34:38

crpuusd

Re: Pictures on the forum

Europ;11217 wrote:
crpuusd;10174 wrote:
thrive;10158 wrote:

I understand your impression. Winning the airdrop is about luck and level of the traffic on the Crypton exchange when you participated in the airdrop. I have participated 3 times and I won twice.

Its actually good to see people really benefiting from the ongoing airdrop. Utopia as a great deal to make things more fun and interesting. Just want to ask if the airdrop is back

Hope we are all checking out on utopia twitter and pinned telegram channel for updates and upgrades cause we cant afford to loose a Chance in the ongoing benefits and support.

For another updates, for those that are not aware and are yet to get their first giveaway offered by Utopia p2p ecosystem itself.  Check on the Utopia Twitter account there is actually some ongoing Giveaway and make sure you follow and turn on the notification bell.

#52 2023-06-09 22:33:57

Europ

Re: Pictures on the forum

crpuusd;12758 wrote:
Europ;11217 wrote:
crpuusd;10174 wrote:

Its actually good to see people really benefiting from the ongoing airdrop. Utopia as a great deal to make things more fun and interesting. Just want to ask if the airdrop is back

Hope we are all checking out on utopia twitter and pinned telegram channel for updates and upgrades cause we cant afford to loose a Chance in the ongoing benefits and support.

For another updates, for those that are not aware and are yet to get their first giveaway offered by Utopia p2p ecosystem itself.  Check on the Utopia Twitter account there is actually some ongoing Giveaway and make sure you follow and turn on the notification bell.

I have get along with the Utopia p2p  Twitter account and hopefully thinking if someone can point me in the right direction for the telegram group

Board footer