uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-07-26 22:49:18

Comrade

Re: CryptonBET

CrytoCynthia;19549 wrote:
Detroit;19394 wrote:

Crypto sports betting sites function similarly to traditional betting platforms but the added advantage of using digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Crypton made it more fun.

Yes the cryptocurrency betting can still be considered as a normal betting the only difference is that the betting platform is that people are familiar with uses fiat.

I have not been opportune to go through the utopia betting community system cause of some PC issues but i believes when things are back to normal i can actually retify it and explore every corner of the community system back.

#102 2023-07-27 11:34:28

crpuusd

Comrade;19556 wrote:
Detroit;19394 wrote:

Crypto sports betting sites function similarly to traditional betting platforms but the added advantage of using digital assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Crypton made it more fun.

Yes the cryptocurrency betting can still be considered as a normal betting the only difference is that the betting platform is that people are familiar with uses fiat.

I have not been opportune to go through the utopia betting community system cause of some PC issues but i believes when things are back to normal i can actually retify it and explore every corner of the community system back.

The Utopia community as a large room to entertain its users and moreover we can as see that the system goes a long way option.

#103 2023-07-27 20:57:45

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;19600 wrote:
Comrade;19556 wrote:

The Utopia community as a large room to entertain its users and moreover we can as see that the system goes a long way option.

The UtopiaP2P community when I initially joined it was still growing but now seeing the community reach this hight they have attained is really impressive and I am very proud of them.

#104 2023-07-28 18:12:22

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;19631 wrote:
crpuusd;19600 wrote:
Comrade;19556 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P community when I initially joined it was still growing but now seeing the community reach this hight they have attained is really impressive and I am very proud of them.

Its good to see the uprising and  the development going on in the group and most especially we can actually say "kudos" to the Utopia team and members for these.

#105 2023-07-28 20:26:59

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;19670 wrote:
crpuusd;19600 wrote:

Its good to see the uprising and  the development going on in the group and most especially we can actually say "kudos" to the Utopia team and members for these.

Well yes I think everyone is seeing this development and I think this is just the beginning we are set to seeore development to come as time goes by which is absolutely awesome.

#106 2023-08-01 22:32:30

Comrade

CrytoCynthia;19700 wrote:
crpuusd;19670 wrote:

Well yes I think everyone is seeing this development and I think this is just the beginning we are set to seeore development to come as time goes by which is absolutely awesome.

well i will say kudes from the top to the bottom and also advice that we keep up the good work and never to relent. And those who have plans to start up something with the Utopia p2p services good luck to all of us.

#107 2023-08-06 21:56:47

CrytoCynthia

Pls how can one connect with the owners of uNS is there like an identification card for such people or you just have to wait till they post something about it and hope you like them.

#108 2023-08-16 17:31:56

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;20133 wrote:

Pls how can one connect with the owners of uNS is there like an identification card for such people or you just have to wait till they post something about it and hope you like them.

I think there should be a direct options to that and  accordingly the seller on the forum mostly post there channel link in which you can join the channel and communicate with them.

#109 2023-08-16 19:25:48

KAMSI_UG

crpuusd;20364 wrote:

I think there should be a direct options to that and  accordingly the seller on the forum mostly post there channel link in which you can join the channel and communicate with them.

Well I think there should be a regulatory body that can regulate the type of uNS that's being sold and also the amount the sold CRP crypton is.

#110 2023-08-16 22:25:49

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;20380 wrote:
crpuusd;20364 wrote:

Well I think there should be a regulatory body that can regulate the type of uNS that's being sold and also the amount the sold CRP crypton is.

When ever there is a regulatory body in anything they there is no longer freedom and I believe UtopiaP2P is a project promoting freedom so I don't see that happening.

#111 2023-08-16 23:45:55

gap

Dozie;20455 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20380 wrote:
crpuusd;20364 wrote:

When ever there is a regulatory body in anything they there is no longer freedom and I believe UtopiaP2P is a project promoting freedom so I don't see that happening.

I can say there is unavailability of the uNS regulators at the moment cause it has actually been a while we've heard from them.

#112 2023-08-17 22:36:26

KAMSI_UG

gap;20525 wrote:
Dozie;20455 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20380 wrote:

I can say there is unavailability of the uNS regulators at the moment cause it has actually been a while we've heard from them.

Well I don't think there was anything like uNS regulators before or have I heard about them, but if there is it would be awesome .

#113 2023-08-17 22:41:01

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;20577 wrote:
gap;20525 wrote:
Dozie;20455 wrote:

Well I don't think there was anything like uNS regulators before or have I heard about them, but if there is it would be awesome .

No there is none you can easily create uNS for yourself but you should understand that the longer the uNS name the less the amount you would need to pay for it get lesser

#114 2023-08-18 07:09:10

Vastextension

KingCRP;20580 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20577 wrote:
gap;20525 wrote:

No there is none you can easily create uNS for yourself but you should understand that the longer the uNS name the less the amount you would need to pay for it get lesser

You're right there are certain fees attached to the creation of the uNS name but it will be nice if you make your statement to be easy to understand for newbies.
The longer the character or the uNS name the lower the price of the uNS.

#115 2023-08-18 21:06:28

thrive

Vastextension;20595 wrote:
KingCRP;20580 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20577 wrote:

You're right there are certain fees attached to the creation of the uNS name but it will be nice if you make your statement to be easy to understand for newbies.
The longer the character or the uNS name the lower the price of the uNS.

Yes,  the fee for creating an uNS are one time fee and the uNS will never expire.  If we are to judge base on the benefit of the uNS and liberation I think uNS is better.

#116 2023-08-23 20:45:24

KAMSI_UG

With all leagues back I would be expecting Utopia p2p to do something about having a gambling platform for it's community to make use of .

#117 2023-08-23 20:54:19

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;20824 wrote:

With all leagues back I would be expecting Utopia p2p to do something about having a gambling platform for it's community to make use of .

I do not think UtopiaP2P is much interested in gambling platform for now but j think there are some uNS or community on Utopia p2p where you can check out

#118 2023-08-23 21:54:37

Kelechi

KingCRP;20825 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20824 wrote:

I do not think UtopiaP2P is much interested in gambling platform for now but j think there are some uNS or community on Utopia p2p where you can check out

Well UtopiaP2p may not be interested in gambling platform but the UtopiaP2P community may be interested in the gambling platform that is for sure

#119 2023-08-23 22:33:52

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;20836 wrote:
KingCRP;20825 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20824 wrote:

Well UtopiaP2p may not be interested in gambling platform but the UtopiaP2P community may be interested in the gambling platform that is for sure

Well there are many things we would want to see on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem but right now it's not possible but hopefully soon it would

#120 2023-08-25 20:45:01

Kelechi

UtopiaP2P also has a decentralized network service and I would love to have a betting site that is ran by UtopiaP2P because they are transparent.

#121 2023-08-25 21:31:51

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;3225 wrote:

The English premier league matches are going out amazingly it would have been a progressive addition if gambling board was already allowed on the Utopia's uTalk forum or any where else in this ecosystem.

Well even if there is no gambling site on UtopiaP2P ecosystem then they should find way to make use use it to bet

#122 2023-08-26 14:34:45

Comrade

KAMSI_UG;20917 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3225 wrote:

The English premier league matches are going out amazingly it would have been a progressive addition if gambling board was already allowed on the Utopia's uTalk forum or any where else in this ecosystem.

Well even if there is no gambling site on UtopiaP2P ecosystem then they should find way to make use use it to bet

There are actually going to be more services and features to bet on in the future. Utopia always brings in new innovations techniques for the system and its quite an opportunity for early users.

#123 2023-08-30 20:52:55

Europ

Comrade;20928 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20917 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3225 wrote:

There are actually going to be more services and features to bet on in the future. Utopia always brings in new innovations techniques for the system and its quite an opportunity for early users.

Getting used to the ecosystem will always prompt users to enjoy more facilities and freebies such as uvoucher, giveaways gifts, funds, Crypton CRP coin and more.

#124 2023-08-30 22:13:11

gap

Europ;21148 wrote:
Comrade;20928 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20917 wrote:

Getting used to the ecosystem will always prompt users to enjoy more facilities and freebies such as uvoucher, giveaways gifts, funds, Crypton CRP coin and more.

The forum is like a full page og books and there are different tittles engraved on each corner of the forum. Whom ever seek the knowledge of services shall actually find its favourable response m

#125 2023-08-31 21:27:07

CrytoCynthia

gap;21166 wrote:
Europ;21148 wrote:
Comrade;20928 wrote:

The forum is like a full page og books and there are different tittles engraved on each corner of the forum. Whom ever seek the knowledge of services shall actually find its favourable response m

I believe the forum can still improve I would love to see some improvement in so many areas but right now I think the forum is on the right track and that's great

Board footer