Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-09-02 15:44:06

Comrade

Re: CryptonBET

CrytoCynthia;21176 wrote:
gap;21166 wrote:
Europ;21148 wrote:

Getting used to the ecosystem will always prompt users to enjoy more facilities and freebies such as uvoucher, giveaways gifts, funds, Crypton CRP coin and more.

The forum is like a full page og books and there are different tittles engraved on each corner of the forum. Whom ever seek the knowledge of services shall actually find its favourable response m

I believe the forum can still improve I would love to see some improvement in so many areas but right now I think the forum is on the right track and that's great

With some few accordance made by the Utopia forum developer are actually giving some relief to users and this ensure help users to contribute more effectively to the forum.

#127 2023-09-02 18:24:09

crpuusd

Comrade;21256 wrote:
gap;21166 wrote:

The forum is like a full page og books and there are different tittles engraved on each corner of the forum. Whom ever seek the knowledge of services shall actually find its favourable response m

I believe the forum can still improve I would love to see some improvement in so many areas but right now I think the forum is on the right track and that's great

With some few accordance made by the Utopia forum developer are actually giving some relief to users and this ensure help users to contribute more effectively to the forum.

There are actually more profits in having a safe reliable economical system that groom users to more utilities and functional  information source of business.

#128 2023-09-02 21:51:38

gap

crpuusd;21268 wrote:
Comrade;21256 wrote:

There are actually more profits in having a safe reliable economical system that groom users to more utilities and functional  information source of business.

Utopia is a space for adventures and satisfying values and thoughts. This will bring more creativity within the system and bring more values to every users.

#129 2023-09-03 21:01:56

Europ

gap;21292 wrote:
crpuusd;21268 wrote:
Comrade;21256 wrote:

Utopia is a space for adventures and satisfying values and thoughts. This will bring more creativity within the system and bring more values to every users.

The Creation of crypto currency coin is to secured users free will off digital provision and reliance and most of this buy to executing people from fear of centralisation and curiosity of digital threat and world economical fraud.

#130 2023-09-07 21:34:16

Lanistergame2

Europ;21336 wrote:
gap;21292 wrote:
crpuusd;21268 wrote:

The Creation of crypto currency coin is to secured users free will off digital provision and reliance and most of this buy to executing people from fear of centralisation and curiosity of digital threat and world economical fraud.

I do not like the word centralization and this word still exist in cryptocurrency with should not be and I hope Utopia p2p does not go centralized.

#131 2023-09-09 20:30:13

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;21532 wrote:
Europ;21336 wrote:
gap;21292 wrote:

I do not like the word centralization and this word still exist in cryptocurrency with should not be and I hope Utopia p2p does not go centralized.

The secure tedency of the utopia p2p ecosystem has gone a long way to eradicate centralise threat and risk, so I believe being decentralised we go a very long way for user to use in secure terms .

#132 2023-09-09 22:01:00

Comrade

crpuusd;21633 wrote:
Europ;21336 wrote:

The secure tedency of the utopia p2p ecosystem has gone a long way to eradicate centralise threat and risk, so I believe being decentralised we go a very long way for user to use in secure terms .

The world is going round and round and those people who fail to evolve with it will actually find yourself in the dungeons of being a victim of cyber attack but those who chose the part of security and decentralization will bear victory in their services.

#133 2023-09-10 20:34:20

crpuusd

Comrade;21651 wrote:
crpuusd;21633 wrote:

The world is going round and round and those people who fail to evolve with it will actually find yourself in the dungeons of being a victim of cyber attack but those who chose the part of security and decentralization will bear victory in their services.

The digital world is evolving and there is  a lot of changes coming to play and if any users fail to evolve this will make a lot of set back  to their economical and financial status.

#134 2023-09-16 22:44:57

gap

crpuusd;21691 wrote:
Comrade;21651 wrote:
crpuusd;21633 wrote:

The digital world is evolving and there is  a lot of changes coming to play and if any users fail to evolve this will make a lot of set back  to their economical and financial status.

The era is turning so much weirder and we all should learn  that the AI system are to come in play for decision making and more, this will also be another effect on the economy welbeing of users.

#135 2023-09-16 23:01:04

crpuusd

gap;22014 wrote:
crpuusd;21691 wrote:
Comrade;21651 wrote:

The era is turning so much weirder and we all should learn  that the AI system are to come in play for decision making and more, this will also be another effect on the economy welbeing of users.

Apart from this mate don't you think that the computer world is fast rising and the more people get to understand that there is a need to back up your fund as earlier as possible cause the digital coin will always remain unstoppable.

#136 2023-09-16 23:03:59

Europ

crpuusd;22021 wrote:
gap;22014 wrote:
crpuusd;21691 wrote:

Apart from this mate don't you think that the computer world is fast rising and the more people get to understand that there is a need to back up your fund as earlier as possible cause the digital coin will always remain unstoppable.

Yeah. I heard there are invention of internet connected automobile nowadays. Is it true and what do you thing about how you can also trade your automobile parts with crypto coin.

#137 2023-09-16 23:06:48

crpuusd

Europ;22022 wrote:
crpuusd;22021 wrote:
gap;22014 wrote:

Yeah. I heard there are invention of internet connected automobile nowadays. Is it true and what do you thing about how you can also trade your automobile parts with crypto coin.

I had of that and there are already numerous number of automobile and gadget being made accordingly to been supported of provide it's services with the help of internet. So we should there is Future for use of crypto currency in the future as well.

#138 2023-09-16 23:27:05

Europ

crpuusd;22023 wrote:
Europ;22022 wrote:
crpuusd;22021 wrote:

I had of that and there are already numerous number of automobile and gadget being made accordingly to been supported of provide it's services with the help of internet. So we should there is Future for use of crypto currency in the future as well.

There mostly going to be a cashless economical era so your fund will always be in electronic transaction and now think of how much most have had by that time when you already invest in crypto currency coin

#139 2023-09-17 18:57:49

Comrade

Europ;22030 wrote:
crpuusd;22023 wrote:
Europ;22022 wrote:

There mostly going to be a cashless economical era so your fund will always be in electronic transaction and now think of how much most have had by that time when you already invest in crypto currency coin

Electronic trade system will be introduced and the more people gets to learn the true ventures of adopting a digital Currency and it most likely to live in the future rather than waiting for it.

#140 2023-09-27 22:07:52

crpuusd

Comrade;22043 wrote:
Europ;22030 wrote:
crpuusd;22023 wrote:

Electronic trade system will be introduced and the more people gets to learn the true ventures of adopting a digital Currency and it most likely to live in the future rather than waiting for it.

The perspective of relying in the current banking system will be of a great lost when the time is up cause there improvement every day by day and also lost of value to most currency issued out

#141 2023-09-27 23:13:13

Europ

crpuusd;22661 wrote:
Comrade;22043 wrote:
Europ;22030 wrote:

The perspective of relying in the current banking system will be of a great lost when the time is up cause there improvement every day by day and also lost of value to most currency issued out

The banking system can be used for day to day activities but i will advice users to always make use of the crypton coin and crypto as means of saving in other to gain massively numbers of interest at the end.

#142 2023-09-30 20:15:56

Comrade

Europ;22681 wrote:
crpuusd;22661 wrote:
Comrade;22043 wrote:

The banking system can be used for day to day activities but i will advice users to always make use of the crypton coin and crypto as means of saving in other to gain massively numbers of interest at the end.

Well the banking system can't be neglected cause this are only thing that get the our fund right to our records for future purposes and morever help with physical or cultural trading purposes.

#143 2023-09-30 22:08:03

Europ

Comrade;22824 wrote:
Europ;22681 wrote:
crpuusd;22661 wrote:

Well the banking system can't be neglected cause this are only thing that get the our fund right to our records for future purposes and morever help with physical or cultural trading purposes.

Yea!  They are actually what keeps most citizen  in shape for every transaction policy to subdue economical expenditures and payment to the executives of the country.

#144 2023-09-30 22:54:22

gap

Europ;22844 wrote:
Comrade;22824 wrote:
Europ;22681 wrote:

Yea!  They are actually what keeps most citizen  in shape for every transaction policy to subdue economical expenditures and payment to the executives of the country.

Its a legal tender and this require the total existence to circulate  with the nationality and also to resolve nation problem without loose of focus.

#145 2023-09-30 23:07:36

Comrade

gap;22856 wrote:
Europ;22844 wrote:
Comrade;22824 wrote:

Its a legal tender and this require the total existence to circulate  with the nationality and also to resolve nation problem without loose of focus.

Well if the crypto currency can be accepted by all countries as a legal tender it will as well enable the citizens to make secured choices in financial investment and storage.

#146 2023-11-11 19:04:09

Europ

Comrade;22859 wrote:
gap;22856 wrote:
Europ;22844 wrote:

Well if the crypto currency can be accepted by all countries as a legal tender it will as well enable the citizens to make secured choices in financial investment and storage.

There might also be a chances of embrace it as a life saving options. More over it can also safe the stress of theft validation of account or looking up to users balance.

#147 2023-11-11 20:00:18

gap

Europ;25246 wrote:
Comrade;22859 wrote:
gap;22856 wrote:

There might also be a chances of embrace it as a life saving options. More over it can also safe the stress of theft validation of account or looking up to users balance.

Utopia is in support of creating such a valuable service for all its users and all digital user in search of owing services that are privatize .

#148 2023-11-12 07:10:33

Comrade

gap;25249 wrote:
Europ;25246 wrote:
Comrade;22859 wrote:

Utopia is in support of creating such a valuable service for all its users and all digital user in search of owing services that are privatize .

The momentum of great services and validation of secured platform as a great importance in increasing availability and benefits.

#149 2023-11-12 22:30:26

crpuusd

Comrade;25266 wrote:
gap;25249 wrote:
Europ;25246 wrote:

The momentum of great services and validation of secured platform as a great importance in increasing availability and benefits.

The great measure makes the whole thing more possible to accomplish and get in a good outcome out of the systems

#150 2023-11-12 23:27:41

gap

A space that commend your safe passage and protect your adequate time phase and it good to always support a good protective measures.

Board footer