Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-06-21 23:43:05

IyaJJJ

Re: how to mine CRP

full;15421 wrote:
Camavinga;15280 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14388 wrote:

The profitability of a cryptocurrency mined depends on its price either. It will be more lucrative to mine cryptocurrencies if their value increases.

It depends on the crypto you want to mine and if the crypto project has a future, if you are mining a coin that the value is not too high and it has a future, you can be mining and keeping the coin for the future, but your electricity cost must be low and the amount you are spending to mine has to be far lower than the price of the coin you are mining.

The best cryptocurrency to mine will depend on several factors, including hardware capabilities, energy costs, market demand, and mining difficulty.

If we consider all this we can say Crypton coin is one of the altcoin people should consider mining.

#77 2023-06-21 23:43:22

joanna

IyaJJJ;15422 wrote:
full;15421 wrote:
Camavinga;15280 wrote:

It depends on the crypto you want to mine and if the crypto project has a future, if you are mining a coin that the value is not too high and it has a future, you can be mining and keeping the coin for the future, but your electricity cost must be low and the amount you are spending to mine has to be far lower than the price of the coin you are mining.

The best cryptocurrency to mine will depend on several factors, including hardware capabilities, energy costs, market demand, and mining difficulty.

If we consider all this we can say Crypton coin is one of the altcoin people should consider mining.

Yes but need to notice that when selecting a cryptocurrency to mine, it is essential to analyze factors such as profitability, and future market trends.

#78 2023-06-21 23:44:04

full

joanna;15423 wrote:
IyaJJJ;15422 wrote:
full;15421 wrote:

Yes but need to notice that when selecting a cryptocurrency to mine, it is essential to analyze factors such as profitability, and future market trends.

After that, the next important thing is to stay up-to-date with the latest mining trends and updates and proceed with caution due to the constant changes in the mining landscape.

#79 2023-06-22 19:03:07

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;15422 wrote:

Crypton is a very good coin to mine, and if you have the resources there is no need to waste time to start mining crypton, the coin has a good price and the project has a good future, you also don’t need to spend too much to mine crp, so it is good to start now.

#80 2023-06-24 22:43:08

IyaJJJ

Camavinga;15457 wrote:
IyaJJJ;15422 wrote:

Crypton is a very good coin to mine, and if you have the resources there is no need to waste time to start mining crypton, the coin has a good price and the project has a good future, you also don’t need to spend too much to mine crp, so it is good to start now.

You're right and I think a word is enough for the wise. For the record, this is how people were advised to mine Bitcoin then and didn't mine it.

#81 2023-06-24 22:44:37

full

IyaJJJ;15593 wrote:
Camavinga;15457 wrote:
IyaJJJ;15422 wrote:

You're right and I think a word is enough for the wise. For the record, this is how people were advised to mine Bitcoin then and didn't mine it.

You're right about that and only those that mine Bitcoin for fun are cryptocurrency millionaires. Meanwhile, Crypton coins appear to have some of the good quality we can see in Bitcoin.

#82 2023-06-24 22:45:24

IyaJJJ

full;15594 wrote:
IyaJJJ;15593 wrote:
Camavinga;15457 wrote:

You're right about that and only those that mine Bitcoin for fun are cryptocurrency millionaires. Meanwhile, Crypton coins appear to have some of the good quality we can see in Bitcoin.

Nevertheless, it's not all the people that hear about Crypton coin mining have the capacity or knowledge to mine the coin. Some dont have the needed knowledge and funds.

#83 2023-06-24 22:48:30

full

IyaJJJ;15595 wrote:
full;15594 wrote:
IyaJJJ;15593 wrote:

Nevertheless, it's not all the people that hear about Crypton coin mining have the capacity or knowledge to mine the coin. Some dont have the needed knowledge and funds.

Yes, we have a situation where some people dont have what is needed to mine Crypton coin but they can still support the movement in their own by accumulating Crypton coin the best way they can.

#84 2023-06-24 22:48:51

IyaJJJ

full;15597 wrote:
IyaJJJ;15595 wrote:
full;15594 wrote:

Yes, we have a situation where some people dont have what is needed to mine Crypton coin but they can still support the movement in their own by accumulating Crypton coin the best way they can.

I think this is a nice advise since there are many ways to earn Crypton coin on the UtopiaP2P messenger client especially now that there's an ongoing airdrop.

#85 2023-06-25 18:55:57

Camavinga

IyaJJJ;15593 wrote:

It is hard to convince people to mine a coin because it has a good future, that is the mistake that people make, they want to start making money immediately, they want to see the benefits so quick, they are not ready to wait. CRP and all of the Utopia ecosystem is great and has a long term future, but many people will overlook it now.

#86 2023-06-25 21:34:13

full

Camavinga;15718 wrote:
IyaJJJ;15593 wrote:

It is hard to convince people to mine a coin because it has a good future, that is the mistake that people make, they want to start making money immediately, they want to see the benefits so quick, they are not ready to wait. CRP and all of the Utopia ecosystem is great and has a long term future, but many people will overlook it now.

Meanwhile, convincing people about a cryptocurrency has a good future is quite different from them starting to make an instant or immediate profit but if we judge based on UtopiaP2P potential that is possible through CRP coin mining.

#87 2023-06-26 19:13:26

Camavinga

full;15753 wrote:

Meanwhile, convincing people about a cryptocurrency has a good future is quite different from them starting to make an instant or immediate profit but if we judge based on UtopiaP2P potential that is possible through CRP coin mining.

Mining is different because if you are often successful you will be getting CRP, but it is also not as easy as some people may think because there are other competitors, there is also the cost that people have to pay for before they mine, if they spend too much, their cost may be higher than what they are getting from mining.

#88 2023-06-26 22:48:33

oba

Camavinga;15955 wrote:
full;15753 wrote:

Mining is different because if you are often successful you will be getting CRP, but it is also not as easy as some people may think because there are other competitors, there is also the cost that people have to pay for before they mine, if they spend too much, their cost may be higher than what they are getting from mining.

Yes, but the Crypton coin mining is open to everyone who has a computer and access to the Utopia network.

#89 2023-06-26 22:48:59

Vastextension

oba;16028 wrote:
Camavinga;15955 wrote:
full;15753 wrote:

Yes, but the Crypton coin mining is open to everyone who has a computer and access to the Utopia network.

The minimum staking balance for mining nodes is 64 CRP per mining thread. With mining, users can earn Crypton as a reward for supporting the network and validating transactions.

#90 2023-06-26 22:53:01

oba

Vastextension;16029 wrote:
oba;16028 wrote:
Camavinga;15955 wrote:

The minimum staking balance for mining nodes is 64 CRP per mining thread. With mining, users can earn Crypton as a reward for supporting the network and validating transactions.

The more Crypton a user holds and stakes, the higher their chances of earning a mining reward. Additionally, Crypton can also be purchased on cryptocurrency exchanges.

#91 2023-07-02 09:59:15

Comrade

oba;16030 wrote:
Vastextension;16029 wrote:
oba;16028 wrote:

The more Crypton a user holds and stakes, the higher their chances of earning a mining reward. Additionally, Crypton can also be purchased on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Holding crypton opens values and more benefits to receives interest in every way and it comes with great privilege to enjoy every increase in value and or.

#92 2023-07-28 20:22:55

CrytoCynthia

No jokes I have always wanted to be a miner in cryptocurrency but as you all can see it's not that easy to get a miner but I would like to try out being a miner here

#93 2023-07-28 22:08:49

Vastextension

CrytoCynthia;19697 wrote:

No jokes I have always wanted to be a miner in cryptocurrency but as you all can see it's not that easy to get a miner but I would like to try out being a miner here

You can be anything you want to be if you're not afraid to take the risk and also plan well about it through the habit of doing adequate research and knowledge.

#94 2023-08-02 18:55:40

crpuusd

Vastextension;19729 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;19697 wrote:

You can be anything you want to be if you're not afraid to take the risk and also plan well about it through the habit of doing adequate research and knowledge.

Choosing mining is a great idea in which i admire as well.  I will say mining  of crypton coin is always doesn't require alot despite its complexity.

#95 2023-08-03 07:28:39

ptachblr

I seem to have read everything I could find about mining here and in the chats and watched the videos. Yes, it is both easy and difficult at the same time, but it is possible.

Suppose I have rented a virtual server (it is impossible for me to mine on a PC for various reasons). For example, the price is $5 per month. According to the mining calculator, now I need to run 2 mining bots on each virtual server in order not to lose money.

The numbers in my example can be anything, but the question arises: how to run several bots on one server if each bot needs a new host? Perhaps I don’t understand something or I don’t know Linux well (and this is true) or in networks. If anyone knows a solution (maybe it's obvious to you?), please tell me.

#96 2023-08-03 23:15:24

thrive

ptachblr;20038 wrote:

I seem to have read everything I could find about mining here and in the chats and watched the videos. Yes, it is both easy and difficult at the same time, but it is possible.

Suppose I have rented a virtual server (it is impossible for me to mine on a PC for various reasons). For example, the price is $5 per month. According to the mining calculator, now I need to run 2 mining bots on each virtual server in order not to lose money.

The numbers in my example can be anything, but the question arises: how to run several bots on one server if each bot needs a new host? Perhaps I don’t understand something or I don’t know Linux well (and this is true) or in networks. If anyone knows a solution (maybe it's obvious to you?), please tell me.

You mine using a PC but it won't be profitable like mining using the UAM bot which is the latest mining style for CRP coin and if you have additional mining questions i will advise you to do that on the UtopiaP2P app client. In the mining support to be precise.

#97 2023-08-04 06:01:26

ptachblr

I wanted to ask this question and get an answer to it in order for the question and answer to remain on the forum. Thus, the knowledge base will be collected. But okay, I'll ask a question in the channel.

#98 2023-08-14 21:58:46

IyaJJJ

ptachblr;20078 wrote:

I wanted to ask this question and get an answer to it in order for the question and answer to remain on the forum. Thus, the knowledge base will be collected. But okay, I'll ask a question in the channel.

I believe the user recommend you to ask the question on the channel because there's alot of miners online there and it will be easy for you to see someone who have once had the issue who can help you out.

#99 2023-08-16 20:29:27

full

IyaJJJ;20177 wrote:
ptachblr;20078 wrote:

I believe the user recommend you to ask the question on the channel because there's alot of miners online there and it will be easy for you to see someone who have once had the issue who can help you out.

Yes, there are a lot of miners on the Mining support channel on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem application client but getting response will be fast there than here.

#100 2023-08-20 22:32:31

CrytoCynthia

I think picture visual would be better on knowing what to express. But I would love to see some video lecture on how to mine CRP.

Board footer