uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-06-30 22:40:47

Europ

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

thrive;16897 wrote:
full;16896 wrote:
joanna;16895 wrote:

That's since they can provide guidance on selecting reputable brokers and alert you to any red flags or concerns related to insider trading.

Broker engaging in insider trading can have severe legal consequences, including hefty fines and potential imprisonment.

It is essential to prioritize ethical and legal practices when participating in financial markets and investing.

This will actually serve to create a smooth,secured and profitable atmosphere of services and quality investment space.

#52 2023-07-01 17:53:11

Camavinga

Detroit;16789 wrote:

If a currency gains mass adoption, its value can shoot through the roof. This is because the total number of most cryptocurrencies are limited, and an increase price.

It can happen to some cryptocurrencies but not to all of them, only the cryptocurrencies that are good can gain mass adoption, the cryptocurrencies that are not good cannot get that type of adoption. There are many cryptocurrencies in the industry but only few will ever gain that.

#53 2023-07-01 19:39:37

Detroit

Given increasing cryptocurrency adoption in today's world, businesses would benefit by integrating cryptocurrency payment into their payment ecosystem

#54 2023-07-01 19:41:11

CrytoCynthia

Crypto usage may take a different path in a given market depending on infrastructural maturity at the time of adoption, as well as before recent development.

#55 2023-07-01 20:07:28

Detroit

As we progressively see increased crypto adoption and a switch of users to the DeFi ecosystem, they are typically looking for a wallet that eliminates seed phrases and provides assisted recovery.

#56 2023-07-01 20:13:39

Lanistergame2

The important thing in a project is the value it is offering and not the immediate price. If you go about looking for a project that will give you 100% profit in a few days you would be losing out a lot but if your follow which project offers real value you would likely discover crypton and get a profit.

#57 2023-07-01 20:21:28

crpuusd

Getting on a right track in a project is determined by the actual understanding the balance in the infrastructures of the project and knowing how well your profits are coming from, and moreover think like and hacker.

#58 2023-07-01 20:42:56

PEACEMAKER

I rarely check for changes in the price of crp in the market cause I am confident of the long term possibilities and that is what I am focused on.

It can drop and rise in the short term but I am certain that in the next 2 or 3 years we would have risen from the point it is at now.

#59 2023-07-01 21:03:16

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;17080 wrote:

I rarely check for changes in the price of crp in the market cause I am confident of the long term possibilities and that is what I am focused on.

It can drop and rise in the short term but I am certain that in the next 2 or 3 years we would have risen from the point it is at now.

Well actually what really omes down will surely rise up and what really rises will surely comes down, and in crypto storage there's nothing like lose but only drop in value.

#60 2023-07-01 21:07:52

Europ

Comrade;17090 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;17080 wrote:

Well actually what really omes down will surely rise up and what really rises will surely comes down, and in crypto storage there's nothing like lose but only drop in value.

Its only when you are into trading there can be a lost  and but if one stick to the value of analyzing market and partake to adopt a coin theres possibilities to smile at the end.

#61 2023-07-01 21:16:01

gap

Europ;17091 wrote:
Comrade;17090 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;17080 wrote:

Its only when you are into trading there can be a lost  and but if one stick to the value of analyzing market and partake to adopt a coin theres possibilities to smile at the end.

I prefer this method  of crypto investment, probably am i not have any experience in crypto trading but actually i have in some Centralised forex trade. Some actual told me that the forex trading is quite a scam.

#62 2023-07-01 22:13:55

Europ

gap;17092 wrote:
Europ;17091 wrote:
Comrade;17090 wrote:

I prefer this method  of crypto investment, probably am i not have any experience in crypto trading but actually i have in some Centralised forex trade. Some actual told me that the forex trading is quite a scam.

Well i believe some people actually makes conclusion due to the little knowledge they invest in such task,  and in the long run the task caught them off in middle because of they fail in understanding the necessary roles.

#63 2023-07-02 08:44:20

Comrade

Europ;17116 wrote:
gap;17092 wrote:
Europ;17091 wrote:

Well i believe some people actually makes conclusion due to the little knowledge they invest in such task,  and in the long run the task caught them off in middle because of they fail in understanding the necessary roles.

Definitely some people actually jump decision whereas they know just a little about a certain source and when they get lose in the process they would rather place the blame on the system rather than accepting their mistakes.

#64 2023-07-02 18:34:23

Camavinga

Detroit;17006 wrote:

Given increasing cryptocurrency adoption in today's world, businesses would benefit by integrating cryptocurrency payment into their payment ecosystem

What you are saying is true, cryptocurrency adoption is increasing so much in this world and that is why many businesses are already making that integration you are talking about, you can buy things with cryptocurrencies today, you just have to be located in the right place where it happens.

#65 2023-07-02 20:24:09

JONSNOWING

Comrade;17206 wrote:
Europ;17116 wrote:
gap;17092 wrote:

Definitely some people actually jump decision whereas they know just a little about a certain source and when they get lose in the process they would rather place the blame on the system rather than accepting their mistakes.

This people are always prone to Making another huge mistake, cryptocurrency isn’t what one stays and figures out on their own. It requires a good knowledge of cryptocurrency, its coins, exchanges and how they all work generally. Please let’s avoid jumping into cryptocurrency investment without gaining the knowledge required

#66 2023-07-02 21:10:56

Detroit

That's why it's essential to have a solid, foundational knowledge of crypto technology before investing. Whether or not cryptocurrency is a volatile investment.

#67 2023-07-02 21:15:13

Europ

Moreover we should always try to understand the flow of price of coin and possible causes for a drop or high states of the  market values. With this, its will prompt us to know when to invest, sells and buy.

#68 2023-07-02 23:12:39

crpuusd

Europ;17289 wrote:

Moreover we should always try to understand the flow of price of coin and possible causes for a drop or high states of the  market values. With this, its will prompt us to know when to invest, sells and buy.

More successful investors and crypto traders are always on the top notch of making researches and also cultivate the habits of gains information about the digital economical news.

#69 2023-07-03 16:19:23

Lanistergame2

Europ;17289 wrote:

Moreover we should always try to understand the flow of price of coin and possible causes for a drop or high states of the market values. With this, its will prompt us to know when to invest, sells and buy.

If you are a long term holder you do not need to understand the market dynamics or flow of price, all you need to do is buy through DCA, hold and sell when you have gotten enough profits.

#70 2023-07-03 21:16:03

Europ

Lanistergame2;17421 wrote:
Europ;17289 wrote:

Moreover we should always try to understand the flow of price of coin and possible causes for a drop or high states of the market values. With this, its will prompt us to know when to invest, sells and buy.

If you are a long term holder you do not need to understand the market dynamics or flow of price, all you need to do is buy through DCA, hold and sell when you have gotten enough profits.

Thats the power of early investment, this technic system doesn't stressed alot neither does it charge you for storage but actually appreciate in the process to get you more interest and safer trade in the latter.

#71 2023-07-03 21:48:28

CrytoCynthia

Cryptocurrency prices are subject to high market risks and price volatility. You should invest in projects and products that you are familiar with and where you are.

#72 2023-07-04 05:48:31

Comrade

Learning investment or investment practices can actually helps in gradual understanding the flow and pherical analysing effects in price. Start little from where you are and analyzed the effect and factors driving the chart.

#73 2023-07-04 18:07:15

Lanistergame2

Financial education is something everyone should take very serious if they want to be successful. One has to understand money and also how to invest in it if they want to be able to make passive income and not only work for someone.

#74 2023-07-04 18:47:47

Detroit

Financial education teaches the skills and attitudes necessary to understand money and finance. Developing an understanding of finance equips us with the right mindset and approach to life.

#75 2023-07-04 18:50:05

CrytoCynthia

Financial education is key to ensuring that people, regardless of their income or social status, not only have access to relevant financial services but are grounded and able to make the right financial decisions.

Board footer