uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-07-04 18:51:47

KingCRP

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Guys yesterday the price of Bitcoin crossed 31k do you think we should expect something huge from CRP crypton soon or would it just be same story

#77 2023-07-04 20:36:19

Camavinga

KingCRP;17676 wrote:

Guys yesterday the price of Bitcoin crossed 31k do you think we should expect something huge from CRP crypton soon or would it just be same story

There is nobody here that can tell you that they are sure of what is going to happen, it is so difficult to know and you can only wait to see it by yourself, CRP may grow in price and it may not, the best thing to do is to be patient and as you are waiting try and buy more CRP for yourself.

#78 2023-07-05 12:31:07

PEACEMAKER

Camavinga;17721 wrote:

There is nobody here that can tell you that they are sure of what is going to happen, it is so difficult to know and you can only wait to see it by yourself, CRP may grow in price and it may not, the best thing to do is to be patient and as you are waiting try and buy more CRP for yourself.

You are right about not being able to tell if CRP will grow or not but I personally believe that it will grow on the long run. All we can do is to be patient and also let more people know about it thereby helping it grow.

#79 2023-07-05 13:08:01

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;17676 wrote:

The price of CRP will increase mate, all cryptocurrencies cannot possibly have the same method of increase and decrease in coin rate. Let’s take that as a sign to be positive and expectant

#80 2023-07-06 19:11:51

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;17676 wrote:

CRP does not immediately crash the times bitcoin has reduced in value so I will not be expecting a correlated increase in value.

Crypton creates its own path in the crypto space and is not just a product of what is happening with other coins.

#81 2023-07-06 19:43:04

KAMSI_UG

Well guys when do you think we would be expecting a spike in the price of CRP? For so long now we have been in same spot

#82 2023-07-06 22:12:54

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;18070 wrote:

Well guys when do you think we would be expecting a spike in the price of CRP? For so long now we have been in same spot

You have to be patient for the right time because it will not happen too fast, good projects do not just spike, they will be growing with time and when they get to their full growth they will then spike, believe in CRP and hold it for that time because it will come.

#83 2023-07-06 23:18:32

Crpuss

KAMSI_UG;18070 wrote:

To get the most of an investment is to keep one’s mind away from the spike or decrease in coin price. As long as there are returns, I see no need worrying about coin spike guys

#84 2023-07-06 23:20:17

JONSNOWING

Crpuss;18186 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;18070 wrote:

To get the most of an investment is to keep one’s mind away from the spike or decrease in coin price. As long as there are returns, I see no need worrying about coin spike guys

You are right mate, but most times people want to know their stands and access the level of investment they should add to it before the coin spikes up again.

#85 2023-07-07 19:48:02

JONSNOWING

JONSNOWING;18189 wrote:
Crpuss;18186 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;18070 wrote:

You are right mate, but most times people want to know their stands and access the level of investment they should add to it before the coin spikes up again.

This reason most times can make one sell off their coins due to fear of the coin falling completely and their returns will be so much reduced. Keeping one’s mind totally off the coin increase is best unless for the sake of timing when to purchase more coin

#86 2023-07-07 21:06:16

CrytoCynthia

Some are calling it the start of another “crypto winter.” The phrase is most often used to describe the period of stagnation from early 2018.

#87 2023-07-07 21:08:08

Detroit

Crypto security breaches cause fear. Crypto influencers cause volatility. Cryptocurrency correlations with the stock market. Cryptocurrencies are now high-risk assets moving in something akin to a financial Wild West.

#88 2023-07-07 21:10:15

PEACEMAKER

Camavinga;18121 wrote:

You have to be patient for the right time because it will not happen too fast, good projects do not just spike, they will be growing with time and when they get to their full growth they will then spike, believe in CRP and hold it for that time because it will come.

That's true, all you can do is believe and try as much as possible to remove your mind from the rise and fall of coins. I would advice to buy coins like Crypton now and keep in your wallets because the price will soon go high, I believe so.

#89 2023-07-07 21:13:08

CrytoCynthia

Some people get shaken out, some people get scared, The level of fear regarding the crypto markets continued to prevail up until late last month when it started to climb.

#90 2023-07-07 21:37:23

KingCRP

The majority of Americans increasingly see crypto as a chancy investment. About 60% of Americans believe investing in digital currency is a bad idea.

#91 2023-07-07 21:47:08

Camavinga

KingCRP;18415 wrote:

The majority of Americans increasingly see crypto as a chancy investment. About 60% of Americans believe investing in digital currency is a bad idea.

America is one of the first countries that crypto was introduced into, they used and experienced cryptocurrencies before many other countries, so i can believe that they have a bigger percentage of people that think crypto is good and are investing.

#92 2023-07-07 21:56:31

crpuusd

Camavinga;18424 wrote:
KingCRP;18415 wrote:

America is one of the first countries that crypto was introduced into, they used and experienced cryptocurrencies before many other countries, so i can believe that they have a bigger percentage of people that think crypto is good and are investing.

Crypto was actually what the systems need but as it was said that their going to be another investion that are specifically through the government, which will stands a legal digital coins which will eradicate the cash handling in the society was just a imitation of the crypto currency.

#93 2023-07-07 22:14:35

Europ

crpuusd;18432 wrote:
Camavinga;18424 wrote:
KingCRP;18415 wrote:

Crypto was actually what the systems need but as it was said that their going to be another investion that are specifically through the government, which will stands a legal digital coins which will eradicate the cash handling in the society was just a imitation of the crypto currency.

Yeah i actually heard of such invention but i will say it will be hopeful if the crypto currency still exists without the government being a problem. A safer means of getting the world account secured and untracked is what the decentralized system offers and this will required a smart usage not a body implanted system.

#94 2023-07-07 22:18:02

JONSNOWING

Most users of cryptocurrency especially investors might withdraw from cryptocurrency if government interference cannot be controlled and this may crash it. So the cryptocurrency owners will Always be a decentralized exchange

#95 2023-07-07 22:22:59

Europ

JONSNOWING;18443 wrote:

Most users of cryptocurrency especially investors might withdraw from cryptocurrency if government interference cannot be controlled and this may crash it. So the cryptocurrency owners will Always be a decentralized exchange

Even if the government are to get involve i will hope they never ask to change the states of the decentralized system cause if they do i will actually be a diversion of users to other anonymous banking system.

#96 2023-07-07 22:56:15

gap

Europ;18446 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18443 wrote:

Even if the government are to get involve i will hope they never ask to change the states of the decentralized system cause if they do i will actually be a diversion of users to other anonymous banking system.

Only the decisions making are taken and executed by authorized personnel which you as been one of the things to think of not the government for there parties enrichment.

#97 2023-07-08 18:23:58

Comrade

gap;18455 wrote:
Europ;18446 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18443 wrote:

Only the decisions making are taken and executed by authorized personnel which you as been one of the things to think of not the government for there parties enrichment.

The Government  can' actually help alot when it comes to crypto currency but if the crypto  block chains is altered this will actually stimulate a bad way of re accordance of the crypto system.

#98 2023-07-08 22:17:41

JONSNOWING

Europ;18446 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18443 wrote:

Which won’t be good for cryptocurrency all round especially on the level of investors, the government should only involve with centralized exchanges that already accept their interference. Decentralized exchanges should be what users need

#99 2023-07-09 20:53:13

Comrade

JONSNOWING;18476 wrote:
Europ;18446 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18443 wrote:

Which won’t be good for cryptocurrency all round especially on the level of investors, the government should only involve with centralized exchanges that already accept their interference. Decentralized exchanges should be what users need

The decentralized exchange as always been help for most users seeking for safe uninterrupted reliable services.

#100 2023-07-09 22:00:43

Crpuss

Comrade;18491 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18476 wrote:
Europ;18446 wrote:

The decentralized exchange as always been help for most users seeking for safe uninterrupted reliable services.

Is there a benefit the centralized exchanges offer better than the decentralized exchanges? Cryptocurrency should still maintain its initial standard it had then

Board footer