uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-07-09 22:37:43

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,556

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Crpuss;18498 wrote:
Comrade;18491 wrote:
JONSNOWING;18476 wrote:

Which won’t be good for cryptocurrency all round especially on the level of investors, the government should only involve with centralized exchanges that already accept their interference. Decentralized exchanges should be what users need

The decentralized exchange as always been help for most users seeking for safe uninterrupted reliable services.

Is there a benefit the centralized exchanges offer better than the decentralized exchanges? Cryptocurrency should still maintain its initial standard it had then

Some people think that any exchange that actually has a cooperation policy of the government are the most trusted but actually most system can actually cràsh at anytime and run ghost.

Offline

#102 2023-07-10 09:19:33

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,574

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Comrade;18504 wrote:
Crpuss;18498 wrote:
Comrade;18491 wrote:

The decentralized exchange as always been help for most users seeking for safe uninterrupted reliable services.

Is there a benefit the centralized exchanges offer better than the decentralized exchanges? Cryptocurrency should still maintain its initial standard it had then

Some people think that any exchange that actually has a cooperation policy of the government are the most trusted but actually most system can actually cràsh at anytime and run ghost.

We should try to understand that even the ponzi scheme are mostly looking for what can actually make their system looks real,and by that there will be alots of recommendatble support been placed on their platform.

Offline

#103 2023-07-10 21:03:35

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Comrade;18504 wrote:
Crpuss;18498 wrote:
Comrade;18491 wrote:

The decentralized exchange as always been help for most users seeking for safe uninterrupted reliable services.

Is there a benefit the centralized exchanges offer better than the decentralized exchanges? Cryptocurrency should still maintain its initial standard it had then

Some people think that any exchange that actually has a cooperation policy of the government are the most trusted but actually most system can actually cràsh at anytime and run ghost.

Aside this it can easily be used to monitor one’s coin-cash assets, which may attract the eye of the government on that investor. It’s not a safe or guaranteed exchange, it has lots of risk too

Offline

#104 2023-07-18 23:38:02

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 1,952

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

JONSNOWING;18524 wrote:
Comrade;18504 wrote:
Crpuss;18498 wrote:

Is there a benefit the centralized exchanges offer better than the decentralized exchanges? Cryptocurrency should still maintain its initial standard it had then

Some people think that any exchange that actually has a cooperation policy of the government are the most trusted but actually most system can actually cràsh at anytime and run ghost.

Aside this it can easily be used to monitor one’s coin-cash assets, which may attract the eye of the government on that investor. It’s not a safe or guaranteed exchange, it has lots of risk too

You're right because every cryptocurrency exchange that had cooperation policy with the government is the best way for government to track people.

Offline

#105 2023-07-21 07:09:29

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

thrive;18596 wrote:

You're right because every cryptocurrency exchange that had cooperation policy with the government is the best way for government to track people.

The government will track people through cryptocurrency exchanges that are centralized, that is why i like to use crypton exchange because it is decentralized and when you want to join Crypton exchange you don’t have to use your private details.

Offline

#106 2023-07-21 16:36:03

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,556

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Camavinga;18814 wrote:
thrive;18596 wrote:

You're right because every cryptocurrency exchange that had cooperation policy with the government is the best way for government to track people.

The government will track people through cryptocurrency exchanges that are centralized, that is why i like to use crypton exchange because it is decentralized and when you want to join Crypton exchange you don’t have to use your private details.

And with government involvement in your transaction its might also give them control over your fund and perhaps their can restrictions or policies that can affect transaction and more.

Offline

#107 2023-07-21 17:27:51

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,574

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Comrade;18824 wrote:
Camavinga;18814 wrote:
thrive;18596 wrote:

You're right because every cryptocurrency exchange that had cooperation policy with the government is the best way for government to track people.

The government will track people through cryptocurrency exchanges that are centralized, that is why i like to use crypton exchange because it is decentralized and when you want to join Crypton exchange you don’t have to use your private details.

And with government involvement in your transaction its might also give them control over your fund and perhaps their can restrictions or policies that can affect transaction and more.

Its good we all see the bigger picture and the reason why i choose crypto is because its has always be a specific genuine source of growing weatlh and investment.

Offline

#108 2023-07-21 23:33:56

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,200

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

As a robust means of wealth preservation, Bitcoin can be used in two ways: as a viable money reserve and to help prevent inflation. Thanks to its limited supply. Another common reason to invest in cryptocurrency is the desire for a reliable, long-term store of value. Unlike fiat money.

Offline

#109 2023-07-22 06:59:15

Camavinga
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 836

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Crypton coin is a good coin that i will advise people to buy, when you are buying it now, do not think about the price of Crypton now, the future is going to be very good for Crypton coin and if you don’t buy it now you will have to buy it when the price is too high.

Offline

#110 2023-07-22 11:53:26

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,556

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

If i was to say, the  crypton coin worth it and as well uprising generated values in the exchange market. The Crypton coin as a modified coin that stands to adapt with  the economical factors.

Offline

#111 2023-07-22 18:36:42

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Guys I think this message was made when there was an actual spike in the price of CRP, those where good times I must say so do you guys think that CRP crypton can spike anytime soon..

Offline

#112 2023-07-22 19:30:03

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,505

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

KingCRP;19007 wrote:

Guys I think this message was made when there was an actual spike in the price of CRP, those where good times I must say so do you guys think that CRP crypton can spike anytime soon.

It definitely can, we just have to be patient and wait for the market to recover from the general bear market in the crypto industry. At this time almost all coins are down from their highs of last year and are in the consolidation phase, we will pass through this phase and see higher prices of CRP.

Offline

#113 2023-07-22 19:38:52

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,574

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Reviving through the balance of the trade market values can as well be predicted into 2 different class and its always advisable at this stage that a  short time trade is recommended in other to keep the profits coming in

Offline

#114 2023-07-22 20:21:38

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Reduced demand for coins because of low trading volumes and high energy prices will squeeze the viability of their business model.we need to do more.

Offline

#115 2023-07-22 20:29:40

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,372

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Apparently a short term investment helps to increase the demands of a coin and more over helps to contribute to the growth of the  coin trading values. If a coin is bought once and its fails in demand will always shows a bad record movement in the transaction flows.

Offline

#116 2023-07-23 19:21:01

Comrade
Member
From: Utopia App Client
Registered: 2022-12-30
Posts: 1,556

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Europ;19065 wrote:

Apparently a short term investment helps to increase the demands of a coin and more over helps to contribute to the growth of the  coin trading values. If a coin is bought once and its fails in demand will always shows a bad record movement in the transaction flows.

Thats the super statics strategy of forex investment where you buy a currency at low price and sell in the high. Utopia can also get nore traffics if users can practice that.

Offline

#117 2023-07-23 19:48:49

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,574

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Comrade;19204 wrote:
Europ;19065 wrote:

Apparently a short term investment helps to increase the demands of a coin and more over helps to contribute to the growth of the  coin trading values. If a coin is bought once and its fails in demand will always shows a bad record movement in the transaction flows.

Thats the super statics strategy of forex investment where you buy a currency at low price and sell in the high. Utopia can also get nore traffics if users can practice that.

Well the strategy is good and its not about selling but we can actually use the words trade and moreover the exchange can as well be use to exchange a coin from one form to another without a hard time.

Offline

#118 2023-07-24 00:20:31

Crpuss
Member
Registered: 2023-06-16
Posts: 234

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

crpuusd;19216 wrote:
Comrade;19204 wrote:
Europ;19065 wrote:

Apparently a short term investment helps to increase the demands of a coin and more over helps to contribute to the growth of the  coin trading values. If a coin is bought once and its fails in demand will always shows a bad record movement in the transaction flows.

Thats the super statics strategy of forex investment where you buy a currency at low price and sell in the high. Utopia can also get nore traffics if users can practice that.

Well the strategy is good and its not about selling but we can actually use the words trade and moreover the exchange can as well be use to exchange a coin from one form to another without a hard time.

I think for most Crypton investors they do exchange and not trade. Trading is different from exchange in cryptocurrency. In exchanges you just exchange your coins to your local currencies while trading has to do with more than just exchange

Offline

#119 2023-07-24 08:23:43

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,574

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Thanks mate, well its of a pleasant knowledge to have a good and reliable exchange. Utopia as got a best working exchange.

Offline

#120 2023-07-24 22:10:07

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Crypton startups, in particular, are attracting some of the top tech and finance talent in the world because the industry provides some of the best solutions ever.

Offline

#121 2023-07-24 22:57:42

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,505

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Crpuss;19355 wrote:

I think for most Crypton investors they do exchange and not trade. Trading is different from exchange in cryptocurrency. In exchanges you just exchange your coins to your local currencies while trading has to do with more than just exchange

Crypton is not available on many exchanges so it does not have many trading pairs, this could be the reason why it is not traded by many people but exchanged between fiat and cryptocurrencies.
As we get listed on more exchanges we will get more traders using CRP

Offline

#122 2023-07-24 23:10:55

Europ
Member
Registered: 2023-05-23
Posts: 1,372

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Lanistergame2;19426 wrote:
Crpuss;19355 wrote:

I think for most Crypton investors they do exchange and not trade. Trading is different from exchange in cryptocurrency. In exchanges you just exchange your coins to your local currencies while trading has to do with more than just exchange

Crypton is not available on many exchanges so it does not have many trading pairs, this could be the reason why it is not traded by many people but exchanged between fiat and cryptocurrencies.
As we get listed on more exchanges we will get more traders using CRP

We hope the growth of CRP get more attention to users and exchange market and we will all be free and good to make more investment and transaction exchange in the long run.

Offline

#123 2023-07-25 13:04:22

crpuusd
Member
From: Blockchain
Registered: 2022-12-13
Posts: 1,574

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

Europ;19436 wrote:
Lanistergame2;19426 wrote:
Crpuss;19355 wrote:

I think for most Crypton investors they do exchange and not trade. Trading is different from exchange in cryptocurrency. In exchanges you just exchange your coins to your local currencies while trading has to do with more than just exchange

Crypton is not available on many exchanges so it does not have many trading pairs, this could be the reason why it is not traded by many people but exchanged between fiat and cryptocurrencies.
As we get listed on more exchanges we will get more traders using CRP

We hope the growth of CRP get more attention to users and exchange market and we will all be free and good to make more investment and transaction exchange in the long run.

Crypton is a one coin that exist on a balance while othe coin crashes its always move on a great scale and merge to pump up in the long run. Crypton coin is most stable coin of the season.

Offline

#124 2023-07-25 19:11:06

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,064

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

crpuusd;19474 wrote:
Europ;19436 wrote:
Lanistergame2;19426 wrote:

Crypton is not available on many exchanges so it does not have many trading pairs, this could be the reason why it is not traded by many people but exchanged between fiat and cryptocurrencies.
As we get listed on more exchanges we will get more traders using CRP

We hope the growth of CRP get more attention to users and exchange market and we will all be free and good to make more investment and transaction exchange in the long run.

Crypton is a one coin that exist on a balance while othe coin crashes its always move on a great scale and merge to pump up in the long run. Crypton coin is most stable coin of the season.

The fact is that CRP crypton is an amazing coin, and I believe that it would do very well now and even in the future

Offline

#125 2023-07-25 21:28:29

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,402

Re: What is reason for huge spike in price of CRP?

It's impossible to say exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in 2023 and beyond. There are still more questions than answers. But by keeping an open mind, Crypton will make us all smile.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB