Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-06-01 18:57:46

Vastextension

Re: [Auction] uNS "CryptonBET" and "uInvest"

MRBEAST;10971 wrote:
joanna;10600 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10596 wrote:

The holding strength of the Crypton coin in the bearish is amazing and it is one of the thing that gives me courage that the Crypton coin is made for the future.

Even if the Crypton coin did have strong holding strength during the bearish market but if we look into the use case of the coin is easy to understand that will thrive in the future.

One utilities that Utopia p2p had that attracted me to it was the fact that CRP crypton is very strong, it has great strength to hold in the dip and I also believe it has the ability to rise fast.

I also like the Crypton coin for its wonderful strength and potential for being one of the most stable cryptocurrencies with the lowest volatility in the market.

#102 2023-06-01 23:01:00

full

Vastextension;11307 wrote:
MRBEAST;10971 wrote:
joanna;10600 wrote:

Even if the Crypton coin did have strong holding strength during the bearish market but if we look into the use case of the coin is easy to understand that will thrive in the future.

One utilities that Utopia p2p had that attracted me to it was the fact that CRP crypton is very strong, it has great strength to hold in the dip and I also believe it has the ability to rise fast.

I also like the Crypton coin for its wonderful strength and potential for being one of the most stable cryptocurrencies with the lowest volatility in the market.

I'm not sure whether there is any cryptocurrency with the same low volatility as Crypton, and I am interested in the potential used by the UtopiaP2P development that makes Crypton so strong.

#103 2023-06-01 23:01:23

level

full;11420 wrote:
MRBEAST;10971 wrote:

I'm not sure whether there is any cryptocurrency with the same low volatility as Crypton, and I am interested in the potential used by the UtopiaP2P development that makes Crypton so strong.

I think the potential was through the advanced treasury mechanism and the no-manipulation potential used to create the Crypton coin.

#104 2023-06-01 23:01:46

IyaJJJ

level;11421 wrote:
full;11420 wrote:

I think the potential was through the advanced treasury mechanism and the no-manipulation potential used to create the Crypton coin.

There's no doubt that  Proof-of-Stake of the Crypton coin will encourage more holding since people will earn just by holding the Crypton coin in their wallet.

#105 2023-06-01 23:02:28

thrive

IyaJJJ;11422 wrote:
level;11421 wrote:
full;11420 wrote:

There's no doubt that  Proof-of-Stake of the Crypton coin will encourage more holding since people will earn just by holding the Crypton coin in their wallet.

I don't know if you guys don't understand that Crypton coins have many mechanisms which are no whale manipulation, organic price-based, proof-of-stake, and proof-of-resources algorithms.

#106 2023-06-01 23:03:13

full

thrive;11423 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11422 wrote:
level;11421 wrote:

I don't know if you guys don't understand that Crypton coins have many mechanisms which are no whale manipulation, organic price-based, proof-of-stake, and proof-of-resources algorithms.

Thanks for this insightful information and this is the first time I will learn about this. Despite that fact, I am curious how a proof-of-stake cryptocurrency like Crypton coin still has to be mine.

#107 2023-06-01 23:04:09

level

full;11424 wrote:
thrive;11423 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11422 wrote:

Thanks for this insightful information and this is the first time I will learn about this. Despite that fact, I am curious how a proof-of-stake cryptocurrency like Crypton coin still has to be mine.

All I can say for the time being is that there is a lot to learn about this project and that it is impossible to know everything at once.

#108 2023-06-02 22:11:31

Dozie

Is this auction over and who got the deal, so people just go about creating UNs  to come and resell it, so why creating it in the first place, I believe the team sho start investing .

#109 2023-06-02 23:38:36

thrive

Dozie;11606 wrote:

Is this auction over and who got the deal, so people just go about creating UNs  to come and resell it, so why creating it in the first place, I believe the team sho start investing .

Who got the deal almost 2years ago? Only the original poster or creator of this topic would provide the correct answer to that because most of the users of this forum during the time are not online anymore.

#110 2023-06-02 23:45:39

oba

Dozie;11606 wrote:

People are creating the uNS to sell for profit. That's the reason why they created it in the first place and there's a huge chance of it being expensive in the future.

#111 2023-06-06 21:37:33

KingCRP

oba;11653 wrote:
Dozie;11606 wrote:

People are creating the uNS to sell for profit. That's the reason why they created it in the first place and there's a huge chance of it being expensive in the future.

It's wrong for anyone to create uNS just for the purpose of selling it , that was not the reason the UtopiaP2P team actually made the uNS creation available if not they can just sell it themselves.

#112 2023-06-08 22:32:09

full

KingCRP;12399 wrote:
oba;11653 wrote:
Dozie;11606 wrote:

It's wrong for anyone to create uNS just for the purpose of selling it , that was not the reason the UtopiaP2P team actually made the uNS creation available if not they can just sell it themselves.

If you said it is wrong it is wrong since uNS will be mint like NFT and also be traded as NFT in the future. However, it is the owner decision to sell it

#113 2023-06-08 22:33:39

Vastextension

full;12775 wrote:
KingCRP;12399 wrote:
oba;11653 wrote:

If you said it is wrong it is wrong since uNS will be mint like NFT and also be traded as NFT in the future. However, it is the owner decision to sell it

Yes, it is nobody's problem but the uNS seller's problem when it is in the future when those that choose to hold their uNS are getting more benefits through their uNS.

#114 2023-06-25 22:35:38

Crpuss

Vastextension;12777 wrote:
full;12775 wrote:
KingCRP;12399 wrote:

Yes, it is nobody's problem but the uNS seller's problem when it is in the future when those that choose to hold their uNS are getting more benefits through their uNS.

Well I believe that creating Utopia p2p uNS now and holding it would become very profitable in the future it's actually worth trying out .

#115 2023-06-26 23:51:24

full

Crpuss;15789 wrote:
full;12775 wrote:

Well I believe that creating Utopia p2p uNS now and holding it would become very profitable in the future it's actually worth trying out .

Technically, yes since the uNS will important within the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and will be sold or traded just like we see NFTs trade. What is the purpose of uNS to you guys?

#116 2023-06-26 23:51:44

IyaJJJ

full;16082 wrote:
Crpuss;15789 wrote:

Technically, yes since the uNS will important within the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and will be sold or traded just like we see NFTs trade. What is the purpose of uNS to you guys?

The purpose of UtopiaP2P uNS (Utopia Name System) is to provide a decentralized and secure way to register a human-readable and memorable name that is linked to your public key in the Utopia ecosystem.

#117 2023-06-26 23:52:08

level

IyaJJJ;16083 wrote:
full;16082 wrote:
Crpuss;15789 wrote:

The purpose of UtopiaP2P uNS (Utopia Name System) is to provide a decentralized and secure way to register a human-readable and memorable name that is linked to your public key in the Utopia ecosystem.

The uNS name is unique and can be used instead of a long and complicated public key when sending or receiving funds, or when accessing other services within the ecosystem.

#118 2023-06-26 23:52:40

full

level;16084 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16083 wrote:
full;16082 wrote:

The uNS name is unique and can be used instead of a long and complicated public key when sending or receiving funds, or when accessing other services within the ecosystem.

uNS names are registered on the Utopia blockchain, making them resistant to tampering, censorship, or revocation by third parties.

#119 2023-06-26 23:52:58

IyaJJJ

full;16085 wrote:
level;16084 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16083 wrote:

uNS names are registered on the Utopia blockchain, making them resistant to tampering, censorship, or revocation by third parties.

This means that once a uNS name is registered, it belongs exclusively to the owner and cannot be taken or transferred without their consent.

#120 2023-06-26 23:53:23

level

IyaJJJ;16086 wrote:
full;16085 wrote:
level;16084 wrote:

This means that once a uNS name is registered, it belongs exclusively to the owner and cannot be taken or transferred without their consent.

uNS names support seamless and secure integration with other parts of Utopia, such as tunneling web resources, hosting web services, or receiving payments for services rendered.

#121 2023-06-26 23:54:06

IyaJJJ

level;16087 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16086 wrote:
full;16085 wrote:

uNS names support seamless and secure integration with other parts of Utopia, such as tunneling web resources, hosting web services, or receiving payments for services rendered.

the UtopiaP2P uNS system provides a convenient and secure way for Utopia users to interact with one another, as well as a building block for the further development of decentralized applications on the Utopia platform.

#122 2023-06-28 21:43:09

Crpuss

IyaJJJ;16088 wrote:
level;16087 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16086 wrote:

the UtopiaP2P uNS system provides a convenient and secure way for Utopia users to interact with one another, as well as a building block for the further development of decentralized applications on the Utopia platform.

Well let's say you are very correct and this is the value Utopia p2p believe it should have but some members are now just creating uNS just for them to be sold

#123 2023-06-30 22:48:56

MRBEAST

Crpuss;16422 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16088 wrote:
level;16087 wrote:

Well let's say you are very correct and this is the value Utopia p2p believe it should have but some members are now just creating uNS just for them to be sold

Creating uNS is not free there are some charges you are meant to pay to help the ecosystem and prevent flooding but the longer your uNS name the cheaper.

#124 2023-06-30 22:54:28

oba

Crpuss;16422 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16088 wrote:
level;16087 wrote:

They are of two types and I don't which you're talking about but they both create uNS to sell. Some people create uNS to hold for the long term and sell in the future while some created it to sell asap.

#125 2023-06-30 22:55:02

Vastextension

oba;16952 wrote:
Crpuss;16422 wrote:
IyaJJJ;16088 wrote:

They are of two types and I don't which you're talking about but they both create uNS to sell. Some people create uNS to hold for the long term and sell in the future while some created it to sell asap.

That's exactly the type of people we have in the cryptocurrency and almost in every setting but it is good to have some uNS because of its future benefit.

Board footer