uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-06 20:58:54

KingCRP

Re: Payment gateway with crp?

Detroit;2455 wrote:

I am relatively new to the UTOPIA world, but even in this short time i have fallen in love with it and i have been doing things to promote this ecosystem, i have a small business in my location, i think very soon i would start accepting CRP coin in my business, i know many people do not know about UTOPIA, CRP or Crypton exchange in my locality, but if this gesture of mine goes through it would make people to ask questions, and as i explain to them they would learn and that way it helps with adoption.

Welcome mate I think you would fall further in love with CRP Crypton if you find out that you can use CRP Crypton to perform untraceable anonymous payment or transactions anywhere.

#27 2023-01-07 15:41:38

thrive

KingCRP;2537 wrote:
Detroit;2455 wrote:

I am relatively new to the UTOPIA world, but even in this short time i have fallen in love with it and i have been doing things to promote this ecosystem, i have a small business in my location, i think very soon i would start accepting CRP coin in my business, i know many people do not know about UTOPIA, CRP or Crypton exchange in my locality, but if this gesture of mine goes through it would make people to ask questions, and as i explain to them they would learn and that way it helps with adoption.

Welcome mate I think you would fall further in love with CRP Crypton if you find out that you can use CRP Crypton to perform untraceable anonymous payment or transactions anywhere.

I think his enthusiasm for the Crypton coin will increase if he also knows that there are currently over 1800 online stores that accept Crypton coin as payment and the list is still increasing.

#28 2023-01-07 21:15:23

JONSNOWING

I have just one brief question and thats as a business many how can I accept Crypton as a gateway payment for my costumers to use? And are there any limitations to start this up?

#29 2023-01-08 15:54:42

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;2563 wrote:

I have just one brief question and thats as a business many how can I accept Crypton as a gateway payment for my costumers to use? And are there any limitations to start this up?

Can you start accepting it first manually and understand how successful that it, you know firstly to enroll the payment of CRP Crypton into your business you must first have a good amount of customers that makes use of CRP Crypton.

#30 2023-01-10 17:56:25

thrive

JONSNOWING;2563 wrote:

One of the concepts of the Utopia p2p is the liberation which also involved no limit, there's no limitation for you to start accepting payment in CRP coin but you first need to build a marketable brand that can work online and you can also create a channel for this on the Utopia app client for fast result.
After this, create your company crypto card and also target local customers this is what the owner of the Alcadia store did if I remember the name correctly

#31 2023-01-10 18:39:55

CrytoCynthia

thrive;2732 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2563 wrote:

One of the concepts of the Utopia p2p is the liberation which also involved no limit, there's no limitation for you to start accepting payment in CRP coin but you first need to build a marketable brand that can work online and you can also create a channel for this on the Utopia app client for fast result.
After this, create your company crypto card and also target local customers this is what the owner of the Alcadia store did if I remember the name correctly

After building a marketable ground or having a marketable brand you still need to have your customers accepting Crypton CRP as their choice of coin.

#32 2023-01-10 19:34:48

full

CrytoCynthia;2595 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2563 wrote:

Can you start accepting it first manually and understand how successful that it, you know firstly to enroll the payment of CRP Crypton into your business you must first have a good amount of customers that makes use of CRP Crypton.

It's hard to provide you with the best advice since we know your region of business but I think the best step will be advertising your business on the Utopia ecosystem and CRP holders that want your service or goods will contact you. You can also check the Utopia pay site for help.

#33 2023-01-11 16:28:05

joanna

I believe the best way to have a gateway with CRP on your store is making a marketable store that provide selling of clothing, shoes, luxury things and foods since i havent see that on Utopia p2p ecosystem. Have the site mirrored on the Utopia p2p add CRP to your payment and Saahil will be happy to add it to the uCatalog.

#34 2023-01-11 21:25:35

JONSNOWING

joanna;2775 wrote:

I believe the best way to have a gateway with CRP on your store is making a marketable store that provide selling of clothing, shoes, luxury things and foods since i havent see that on Utopia p2p ecosystem. Have the site mirrored on the Utopia p2p add CRP to your payment and Saahil will be happy to add it to the uCatalog.

Well even if you have marketable store and are getting customer that patronize you steadily they still have to be a holder or user of CRP Crypton for you to be able to make it as an option for payment.

#35 2023-01-12 05:28:51

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;2329 wrote:

Well if this service you speak of is your own then integrating it in the Utopia p2p application is all you’re doing. All you have to do is just create that option, but it has to do with how much your customer are using CRP Crypton.

I would surely explore the option, there is a growing list if merchants accepting crypton and its still very early, so I would like to be among the quick ones to utilize it.

This could also be some form of publicity about the utopia ecosystem to those around. Doing my bit to get the message to the world.

#36 2023-01-12 15:34:06

full

Lanistergame2;2851 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2329 wrote:

Well if this service you speak of is your own then integrating it in the Utopia p2p application is all you’re doing. All you have to do is just create that option, but it has to do with how much your customer are using CRP Crypton.

I would surely explore the option, there is a growing list if merchants accepting crypton and its still very early, so I would like to be among the quick ones to utilize it.

This could also be some form of publicity about the utopia ecosystem to those around. Doing my bit to get the message to the world.

The Utopia p2p is fortunate to have a growing list of merchants that accept Crypton coins as payment because doing so effectively promotes the entire Utopia p2p ecosystem.
If the store in the subject didn't offer any items that could be used online, you'll need a solid plan of action to make it work if you're going to accept CRP as payment.

#37 2023-01-12 21:40:54

joanna

JONSNOWING;2847 wrote:
joanna;2775 wrote:

Well even if you have marketable store and are getting customer that patronize you steadily they still have to be a holder or user of CRP Crypton for you to be able to make it as an option for payment.

That's correct and that's one of the reasons why the store has to be mirrored on the Utopia p2p ecosystem and also listed on uCatalog where most users on the Utopia application client check the list of some important sites on the Utopia for their basic needs.

#38 2023-01-12 22:22:37

JONSNOWING

Well this is just a question guys and I hope I get a reply, would there be any CRP ATM automatic teller machine? I believe some region has something simple to that but it's for Bitcoin.

#39 2023-01-13 20:22:30

thrive

CrytoCynthia;2736 wrote:
thrive;2732 wrote:
JONSNOWING;2563 wrote:

After building a marketable ground or having a marketable brand you still need to have your customers accepting Crypton CRP as their choice of coin.

Yes, there's a need to create an awareness of the use of Crypton coin as payment by the customers and this can first start by creating an advertisement of the product and service within the Utopia application client.

#40 2023-01-16 12:11:23

KingCRP

migyolman;952 wrote:

Good morning, if I set up a store, how would I set up a payment gateway with crp?

Thanks and best regards,

First you need to have uWallet or you can have an account on Crypton Exchange you need this because it would be the address you customers would send you CRP.

#41 2023-01-16 12:13:00

Kelechi

KingCRP;3293 wrote:
migyolman;952 wrote:

Good morning, if I set up a store, how would I set up a payment gateway with crp?

Thanks and best regards,

First you need to have uWallet or you can have an account on Crypton Exchange you need this because it would be the address you customers would send you CRP.

That's true but mate it's now a religion believes that you should never store coins you are using on your exchange so using Crypton Exchange is risky

#42 2023-01-16 12:14:00

KingCRP

Kelechi;3294 wrote:
KingCRP;3293 wrote:
migyolman;952 wrote:

Thanks and best regards,

That's true but mate it's now a religion believes that you should never store coins you are using on your exchange so using Crypton Exchange is risky

That’s true but I have been using Crypton Exchange for a while now and it’s completely secured and safe but yes you right don’t save funds on exchanges

#43 2023-01-16 20:11:12

JONSNOWING

KingCRP;3295 wrote:
Kelechi;3294 wrote:
KingCRP;3293 wrote:

That’s true but I have been using Crypton Exchange for a while now and it’s completely secured and safe but yes you right don’t save funds on exchanges

Well I always believe nothing is completely secured if you asked me, absolutely nothing, when using Crypton Exchange you still have to up you security sensitive to and protect your password and other materials that can set you up for hack.

#44 2023-01-19 17:08:03

KingCRP

Guys the fact that Utopia Crypton CRP payment system is fast, secured and anonymous this doesn’t mean you should take your security for granted because of you send coin to the wrong person you could suffer for it.

#45 2023-01-20 20:52:49

KAMSI_UG

With CRP Crypton being a privacy coin what a measures someone can take in case of a scam or making a mistake like send it to the wrong address.

#46 2023-01-20 22:17:05

JONSNOWING

A quick question, since this thread is about CRP payment gateway, so guy what are those coin we have gooten using CRP Crypton and how was our experience

#47 2023-01-20 22:18:19

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;3768 wrote:

A quick question, since this thread is about CRP payment gateway, so guy what are those coin we have gooten using CRP Crypton and how was our experience

Well I have used CRP Crypton to buy some Bitcoin and also bought UUSD using CRP Crypton apart form that I haven't yet bought anything else using CRP Crypton.

#48 2023-01-27 19:33:11

CrytoCynthia

Guys I would like to know from those that have used CRP Crypton for payment like what are the benefits you get from using it? Like what differentiates CRP Crypton from other coins.

#49 2023-01-29 18:07:53

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;3875 wrote:

Guys I would like to know from those that have used CRP Crypton for payment like what are the benefits you get from using it? Like what differentiates CRP Crypton from other coins.

Yes I have used CRP Crypton for payment for a number of time and some of its distinguishing factors is that it has fast transactions and it's very secured.

#50 2023-01-29 19:23:55

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;4040 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3875 wrote:

Yes I have used CRP Crypton for payment for a number of time and some of its distinguishing factors is that it has fast transactions and it's very secured.

Apart for fast transactions the CRP Crypton offers is there any other Utilities you think CRP Crypton offer? Actually I would rather prefer the fact that CRP is a privacy based coin.

Board footer