Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-07-06 23:54:35

joanna

Re: Payment gateway with crp?

Vastextension;18235 wrote:
joanna;18234 wrote:
oba;18233 wrote:

People may use privacy coins for negative reasons due to the anonymity and privacy features they provide. Meanwhile, there's nothing we can do about that.

While privacy coins can offer legitimate benefits in terms of protecting individual privacy and security, there are individuals who exploit these features for illicit activities. What are some of the negative things people may use privacy coins for

Privacy coins can be used to obfuscate the origins of funds and make it difficult to trace transactions. This anonymity can be taken advantage of by individuals involved in money laundering activities.

By using privacy coins, individuals can potentially hide their financial transactions and evade tax obligations. This can negatively impact the tax revenue of governments.

#127 2023-07-14 23:58:31

thrive

joanna;18236 wrote:
joanna;18234 wrote:

While privacy coins can offer legitimate benefits in terms of protecting individual privacy and security, there are individuals who exploit these features for illicit activities. What are some of the negative things people may use privacy coins for

Privacy coins can be used to obfuscate the origins of funds and make it difficult to trace transactions. This anonymity can be taken advantage of by individuals involved in money laundering activities.

By using privacy coins, individuals can potentially hide their financial transactions and evade tax obligations. This can negatively impact the tax revenue of governments.

Yes, it will negatively impact the revenue of the government but if the government support crypto theres no need for that.

#128 2023-07-20 23:18:09

level

joanna;18236 wrote:
joanna;18234 wrote:

Privacy coins can be utilized for purchasing illegal goods and services on the dark web, such as drugs, weapons, counterfeit documents, or stolen data.

#129 2023-07-20 23:18:39

joanna

level;18724 wrote:
joanna;18236 wrote:

Privacy coins can be utilized for purchasing illegal goods and services on the dark web, such as drugs, weapons, counterfeit documents, or stolen data.

Criminals can exploit the anonymity of privacy coins to carry out fraudulent schemes, such as Ponzi schemes, phishing attacks, or investment scams.

#130 2023-07-20 23:19:00

oba

joanna;18725 wrote:
level;18724 wrote:
joanna;18236 wrote:

Criminals can exploit the anonymity of privacy coins to carry out fraudulent schemes, such as Ponzi schemes, phishing attacks, or investment scams.

The privacy features of these coins can be utilized for anonymous funding of terrorist organizations, making it challenging for authorities to track and prevent such activities.

#131 2023-07-20 23:19:28

thrive

oba;18726 wrote:
joanna;18725 wrote:
level;18724 wrote:

The privacy features of these coins can be utilized for anonymous funding of terrorist organizations, making it challenging for authorities to track and prevent such activities.

It's important to note that while the privacy features of cryptocurrencies can be misused, the majority of users utilize these coins for legitimate purposes, such as protecting their financial privacy or engaging in legal and ethical transactions.

#132 2023-07-22 13:41:30

Kelechi

thrive;18727 wrote:
oba;18726 wrote:
joanna;18725 wrote:

It's important to note that while the privacy features of cryptocurrencies can be misused, the majority of users utilize these coins for legitimate purposes, such as protecting their financial privacy or engaging in legal and ethical transactions.

Well there is hardly anything that doesn't have the positive and negative side to it and Bitcoin is no different to all that

#133 2023-08-16 19:53:05

Kelechi

Although I still have not used CRP crypton to carry out any payments I think CRP crypton needs to have the popularity for this to function well.

#134 2023-08-16 22:06:28

full

Kelechi;18969 wrote:
thrive;18727 wrote:
oba;18726 wrote:

Well there is hardly anything that doesn't have the positive and negative side to it and Bitcoin is no different to all that

You're right there's nothing in life that have an advantage that won't have a disadvantage we just need to know how to blend things together for our own positive benefit.

#135 2023-08-23 20:42:20

KAMSI_UG

Cab CRP truly be a payment gateway when it hasn't yet achieved full adoption? I believe that should be the main target for CRP crypton right now.

#136 2023-08-25 20:57:03

KAMSI_UG

I wish it would be easier to use CRP crypton as a payment gateway from my country but Sad enough it's going to be very difficult

#137 2023-08-27 15:58:00

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;20821 wrote:

Cab CRP truly be a payment gateway when it hasn't yet achieved full adoption? I believe that should be the main target for CRP crypton right now.

Don't totally understand your point but CRP coin is already on the verge of it being the payment gateway in the privacy market through the use of UtopiaPay and in the future it will huge adoption.

#138 2023-08-28 22:49:08

KAMSI_UG

We only talk about CRP crypton as the payment gateway, it makes me to ask why isn't UUSD the stable coin of Utopia p2p considered as a payment gateway.

#139 2023-09-03 22:42:50

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;21080 wrote:

We only talk about CRP crypton as the payment gateway, it makes me to ask why isn't UUSD the stable coin of Utopia p2p considered as a payment gateway.

Well that's because CRP crypton is more popular than Uusd and so Utopia p2p ecosystem users would more likely use CRP crypton to send or make payments.

#140 2023-09-04 18:50:59

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;21367 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21080 wrote:

Well that's because CRP crypton is more popular than Uusd and so Utopia p2p ecosystem users would more likely use CRP crypton to send or make payments.

To me I find it more convenient to send CRP crypton rather than sending UUSD but I still believe that UUSD is an amazing stable coin to have and hold

#141 2023-09-05 19:02:27

level

KAMSI_UG;21399 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21080 wrote:

To me I find it more convenient to send CRP crypton rather than sending UUSD but I still believe that UUSD is an amazing stable coin to have and hold

Sending either CRP (Crypton) or UUSD (Utopia USD) depends on your specific needs and preferences. Sending Crypton (CRP) may be more convenient since it's the main payment system of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#142 2023-09-05 19:03:13

joanna

level;21459 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21399 wrote:

Sending either CRP (Crypton) or UUSD (Utopia USD) depends on your specific needs and preferences. Sending Crypton (CRP) may be more convenient since it's the main payment system of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

You want to maintain the privacy and anonymity of your transactions. Crypton provides untraceable transactions by default, protecting your identity and transaction history.

#143 2023-09-05 19:04:05

IyaJJJ

joanna;21460 wrote:
level;21459 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;21399 wrote:

You want to maintain the privacy and anonymity of your transactions. Crypton provides untraceable transactions by default, protecting your identity and transaction history.

You want to pay for goods and services within the Utopia ecosystem. Crypton is the main payment unit of the Utopia ecosystem and can be used for various transactions within the platform which makes it more convenient.

#144 2023-09-05 19:05:05

thrive

IyaJJJ;21461 wrote:
joanna;21460 wrote:
level;21459 wrote:

You want to pay for goods and services within the Utopia ecosystem. Crypton is the main payment unit of the Utopia ecosystem and can be used for various transactions within the platform which makes it more convenient.

You want to participate in mining and earn rewards. Crypton is minable, and by holding and staking Crypton, you can earn regular interest and participate in securing the network.

#145 2023-09-05 19:05:29

Vastextension

thrive;21462 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21461 wrote:
joanna;21460 wrote:

You want to participate in mining and earn rewards. Crypton is minable, and by holding and staking Crypton, you can earn regular interest and participate in securing the network.

On the other hand, sending UUSD (Utopia USD) may also be more convenient since it's also owned by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#146 2023-09-05 19:05:44

level

Vastextension;21463 wrote:
thrive;21462 wrote:
IyaJJJ;21461 wrote:

On the other hand, sending UUSD (Utopia USD) may also be more convenient since it's also owned by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

You prefer a stablecoin that is pegged to the value of the US dollar. UUSD is designed to maintain a 1:1 parity with the US dollar, providing stability in value.

#147 2023-09-05 19:06:08

joanna

level;21464 wrote:
thrive;21462 wrote:

You prefer a stablecoin that is pegged to the value of the US dollar. UUSD is designed to maintain a 1:1 parity with the US dollar, providing stability in value.

You want to transfer funds with minimal price volatility. UUSD is inherently stable, reducing the risk of value fluctuations compared to other cryptocurrencies.

#148 2023-09-08 00:54:49

Vastextension

joanna;21465 wrote:
level;21464 wrote:

You want to transfer funds with minimal price volatility. UUSD is inherently stable, reducing the risk of value fluctuations compared to other cryptocurrencies.

You need to make transactions outside of the Utopia ecosystem. UUSD is built on Utopia's serverless, peer-to-peer blockchain, making it suitable for transactions beyond the Utopia platform.

#149 2023-09-08 02:10:03

full

Vastextension;21557 wrote:
joanna;21465 wrote:
level;21464 wrote:

You need to make transactions outside of the Utopia ecosystem. UUSD is built on Utopia's serverless, peer-to-peer blockchain, making it suitable for transactions beyond the Utopia platform.

Ultimately, the choice between CRP and UUSD depends on the specific use case and your preference for privacy, stability, and the ecosystem in which you intend to transact.

#150 2023-09-10 22:32:59

CrytoCynthia

full;21575 wrote:
Vastextension;21557 wrote:
joanna;21465 wrote:

Ultimately, the choice between CRP and UUSD depends on the specific use case and your preference for privacy, stability, and the ecosystem in which you intend to transact.

Well for now I think CRP crypton has gotten more publicity that the Utopia USD, I still prefer CRP as my means of exchange but I will not write off the Utopia USD off .

Board footer