uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-07-02 10:07:46

Comrade

Re: Miner POS staking

Camavinga;14349 wrote:
Comrade;8977 wrote:

Hello, i can actually help in the promotion of India, both in content creation in hindi language and customer service.

Wow, that would be great, one way utopis can grow if people promote utopia and its channels in their own area, like me i try my best to promote anything about utopia in my own space, so i am happy you want to do this, good luck.

Its more beneficial to invest your time in creating more awareness to people, the more publicity always have a potential effect on making a ransom rate in the market and crypto currency world.

#27 2023-08-02 19:04:36

crpuusd

Comrade;17209 wrote:
Camavinga;14349 wrote:
Comrade;8977 wrote:

Hello, i can actually help in the promotion of India, both in content creation in hindi language and customer service.

Wow, that would be great, one way utopis can grow if people promote utopia and its channels in their own area, like me i try my best to promote anything about utopia in my own space, so i am happy you want to do this, good luck.

Its more beneficial to invest your time in creating more awareness to people, the more publicity always have a potential effect on making a ransom rate in the market and crypto currency world.

Well its quite logistics to captivate the attention of targetted audience. Still looking out to create something's unique but still gathering all requirements

#28 2023-08-02 23:55:23

Vastextension

Comrade;17209 wrote:
Camavinga;14349 wrote:
Comrade;8977 wrote:

You have a point but things dont always work out as good as you thought about it at some point.

#29 2024-01-21 19:27:08

Lanistergame2

(POS) consensus mechanism where miners (or validators) are chosen to create new blocks and validate transactions based on the amount of cryptocurrency they hold and are willing to "stake" as collateral. This is in contrast to Proof-of-Work (POW) where miners solve complex mathematical problems to validate transactions. POS aims to be more energy-efficient and encourages participants to have a vested interest in the network's security and integrity through staking their own cryptocurrency.

Board footer