Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-06-05 06:09:47

Comrade

Re: Only in English?

Europ;12047 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11478 wrote:
Detroit;11477 wrote:

Companies that offer cryptocurrency payments have a major strategic advantage: They are visionary and know how to anticipate their customers’ circumstances and preferences.

Well it won't be easy for any company to just offer crypto-currency payment option I believe that they should first do a survey to know who in their payroll is interested in cryptocurrency.

Its has occur that some or  local outlet business owner are accepting crypto coin

Its well understood about the business payment policy but it will be more understandable if they all come to agreement which will profits both side, partnering is one of the expected thing.

#102 2023-06-05 10:32:07

Lanistergame2

KAMSI_UG;11478 wrote:

Well it won't be easy for any company to just offer crypto-currency payment option I believe that they should first do a survey to know who in their payroll is interested in cryptocurrency.

They should. It would not be worth it switching to crypto just because of 1-2% of their staffs who would fancy it. Doing a survey to determine how many would be interested and also considering other factors like opening a new branch in the financial department to cater to crypto transactions.

#103 2023-06-07 19:05:00

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;12092 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11478 wrote:

They should. It would not be worth it switching to crypto just because of 1-2% of their staffs who would fancy it. Doing a survey to determine how many would be interested and also considering other factors like opening a new branch in the financial department to cater to crypto transactions.

Its might look absurd to get a company into such crypto payment agreement. But if its to be considered with promotions, advertisement, return discount and more can actually maximise a balance

#104 2023-06-07 19:12:09

KAMSI_UG

crpuusd;12505 wrote:
Lanistergame2;12092 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11478 wrote:

Its might look absurd to get a company into such crypto payment agreement. But if its to be considered with promotions, advertisement, return discount and more can actually maximise a balance

Well I would not say it would look absurd but rather I would say it would be a task that would not be very easy to accomplish.

#105 2023-06-07 19:26:04

Camavinga

Cryptocurrency advertising networks, or simply crypto ads networks, focus on marketing campaigns related to digital currencies on appropriate measures.

#106 2023-06-07 19:44:23

Detroit

Luckily, the appearance of online advertising has disrupted the marketing game by introducing new forms of marketing. There are now crypto promotion platforms in the blockchain industry that help take your marketing to the next level.

#107 2023-06-09 18:24:59

KAMSI_UG

Speaking of advert, I have not seen any where that UtopiaP2P was advertised I don't know if cryptocurrency projects actually look into the advertising market.

#108 2023-06-09 19:48:33

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;12864 wrote:

<p>Speaking of advert, I have not seen any where that UtopiaP2P was advertised I don&#039;t know if cryptocurrency projects actually look into the advertising market.</p>

Yes, they do but they are more strategic about it and also very careful. You know they are not accepted in the majority part of the world so they have to use other resources like using influencers etc to push forward.

#109 2023-06-10 22:52:22

Europ

Camavinga;12914 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12864 wrote:

<p>Speaking of advert, I have not seen any where that UtopiaP2P was advertised I don&#039;t know if cryptocurrency projects actually look into the advertising market.</p>

Yes, they do but they are more strategic about it and also very careful. You know they are not accepted in the majority part of the world so they have to use other resources like using influencers etc to push forward.

If Utopia is just as what you mentioned here definitely we are actually not seeing the bigger picture of what the system is trying to build

#110 2023-06-10 23:01:37

full

Europ;13174 wrote:
Camavinga;12914 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12864 wrote:

If Utopia is just as what you mentioned here definitely we are actually not seeing the bigger picture of what the system is trying to build

Agree with what you said about the users not seeing the bigger picture of what the system is trying to build in marketing and other areas.

#111 2023-06-10 23:02:41

Vastextension

full;13180 wrote:
Europ;13174 wrote:
Camavinga;12914 wrote:

Agree with what you said about the users not seeing the bigger picture of what the system is trying to build in marketing and other areas.

Plus one for this one because people who are used to social media like Twitter, and Reddit will at some point sees different article writing about the utopiaP2P ecosystem.

#112 2023-06-10 23:03:05

joanna

Vastextension;13181 wrote:
full;13180 wrote:
Europ;13174 wrote:

Plus one for this one because people who are used to social media like Twitter, and Reddit will at some point sees different article writing about the utopiaP2P ecosystem.

I think this activities are done by individuals who are enthusiasts of this project because there are different Youtube videos in different language and website either created for the UtopiaP2P project.

#113 2023-06-11 10:46:50

Lanistergame2

joanna;13182 wrote:

I think this activities are done by individuals who are enthusiasts of this project because there are different Youtube videos in different language and website either created for the UtopiaP2P project.

Correct. We as users need to come together and see how we can help this project to move forward. We can create more activity on the telegram and discord channels, then create educational videos on YouTube for those that learn better through visuals.

Together we can create the dream utopia.

#114 2023-06-11 14:35:30

Comrade

Lanistergame2;13248 wrote:
joanna;13182 wrote:

Correct. We as users need to come together and see how we can help this project to move forward. We can create more activity on the telegram and discord channels, then create educational videos on YouTube for those that learn better through visuals.

You are right and lets all suit up to visit the space for the great utopia system...

#115 2023-06-11 18:01:57

crpuusd

Comrade;13255 wrote:
Lanistergame2;13248 wrote:
joanna;13182 wrote:

You are right and lets all suit up to visit the space for the great utopia system...

Best of lucks on this side. Utopia made it all work good and secured.

#116 2023-06-18 14:05:39

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;12864 wrote:

Speaking of advert, I have not seen any where that UtopiaP2P was advertised I don't know if cryptocurrency projects actually look into the advertising market.

Advertisement is very important for a crypto project especially the ones that are very new. Utopia have been around for some time now and they still do adverts and promotional campaigns on social media, I think you should check out utopia's social media handles

#117 2023-06-18 14:15:55

MRBEAST

Camavinga;14663 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12864 wrote:

Advertisement is very important for a crypto project especially the ones that are very new. Utopia have been around for some time now and they still do adverts and promotional campaigns on social media, I think you should check out utopia's social media handles

So true that advertisment is very important for the cryptocurrency world but Utopia p2p should try to be different from other fake projects that goes to pay so Influencers for ads

#118 2023-06-18 17:43:44

PEACEMAKER

Camavinga;14663 wrote:

True, adverts and promotions are essential for the growth of any project at all. Publicity does not just come naturally or organically, so the team has to put in effort to promote it.

#119 2023-06-18 20:21:32

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;14694 wrote:
Camavinga;14663 wrote:

True, adverts and promotions are essential for the growth of any project at all. Publicity does not just come naturally or organically, so the team has to put in effort to promote it.

With the aid to get more users on board and  choosing the systems will actually help to develop a high growth for the utopia ecosystem and CRP

#120 2023-06-20 22:34:14

crpuusd

Comrade;14749 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;14694 wrote:
Camavinga;14663 wrote:

With the aid to get more users on board and  choosing the systems will actually help to develop a high growth for the utopia ecosystem and CRP

Utopia is all about creating awarrness of the opportunity lying within the ecosystem.

#121 2023-06-20 23:23:45

Europ

crpuusd;15160 wrote:
Comrade;14749 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;14694 wrote:

Utopia is all about creating awarrness of the opportunity lying within the ecosystem.

According to the manifesto, all users are allowed to partake in the greater good of the system.

#122 2023-06-21 19:03:05

Detroit

The introduction of more users to this forum will increase publication and announce the presence of Utopia to the whole public.  The developers should work on that aspect.

#123 2023-06-21 19:18:01

Camavinga

Detroit;15265 wrote:

The introduction of more users to this forum will increase publication and announce the presence of Utopia to the whole public.  The developers should work on that aspect.

That is what the developers are doing, they do not have to rush things because they want to bring more people into the ecosystem, everything is going to happen in its own time, and soon enough, when people are looking for decentralized ecosystems, they will come to utopia.

#124 2023-06-21 20:43:24

CrytoCynthia

Camavinga;15272 wrote:

<div class="quotebox"><cite>Detroit;15265 wrote:</cite><blockquote><div><p>The introduction of more users to this forum will increase publication and announce the presence of Utopia to the whole public.&#160; The developers should work on that aspect.</p></div></blockquote></div><p>That is what the developers are doing, they do not have to rush things because they want to bring more people into the ecosystem, everything is going to happen in its own time, and soon enough, when people are looking for decentralized ecosystems, they will come to utopia.</p>

I agree with you.  You are absolutely correct. A project or investment should not be rushed to avoid mistakes you can not take back. The developers have to be careful.

#125 2023-08-27 08:42:56

Comrade

Camavinga;15272 wrote:
Detroit;15265 wrote:

That is what the developers are doing, they do not have to rush things because they want to bring more people into the ecosystem, everything is going to happen in its own time, and soon enough, when people are looking for decentralized ecosystems, they will come to utopia.

Its more better to avoid flaws rather than considering the mistake as a mere flux in steps. They are actually pick a big path to suit all users.

Board footer