uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-05-27 18:30:03

KAMSI_UG

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Kelechi;10277 wrote:

Hey guys I would want to understand something about memecoin why is it that they are all called a particular me, right now it's PEPE?

Well memecoins are fund of doing that we have seen that on doge so many memecoin came with that pattern right now it's PEPE and that why it's happening like that.

#227 2023-05-27 19:29:39

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;10280 wrote:
Kelechi;10277 wrote:

Hey guys I would want to understand something about memecoin why is it that they are all called a particular me, right now it's PEPE?

Well memecoins are fund of doing that we have seen that on doge so many memecoin came with that pattern right now it's PEPE and that why it's happening like that.

That's why I always have issues with memecoin it's always appears to me as an unseroius project I would never want to have any memecoin get listed on crypton exchange.

#228 2023-05-27 20:06:15

Dozie

Kelechi;10304 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10280 wrote:
Kelechi;10277 wrote:

That's why I always have issues with memecoin it's always appears to me as an unseroius project I would never want to have any memecoin get listed on crypton exchange.

Well you may not agree with memecoin but the truth is that you can't fail to acknowledge that it's the most interesting prospect in cryptocurrency in terms of investment.

#229 2023-05-27 22:07:12

full

KAMSI_UG;10280 wrote:
Kelechi;10277 wrote:

Base on what you said now. I believe investor ought to know that memecoin is never an investment choice in the cryptocurrency market.

#230 2023-05-27 22:08:23

IyaJJJ

full;10393 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10280 wrote:
Kelechi;10277 wrote:

Base on what you said now. I believe investor ought to know that memecoin is never an investment choice in the cryptocurrency market.

I believe that either but the greed of making wuick profit through memecoin whales manipulation is the reason why we some cryptocurrency investors going for memecoin.

#231 2023-05-27 22:12:45

thrive

IyaJJJ;10396 wrote:
full;10393 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10280 wrote:

I believe that either but the greed of making wuick profit through memecoin whales manipulation is the reason why we some cryptocurrency investors going for memecoin.

If there are still cryptocurrency investors that go into memecoin for quick profit then we should always see investment investing in memecoin.

#232 2023-05-27 22:13:13

joanna

thrive;10399 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10396 wrote:
full;10393 wrote:

If there are still cryptocurrency investors that go into memecoin for quick profit then we should always see investment investing in memecoin.

You remind me of the public statement made by Justin Sun that he wants to go into trading and invest in the meme coin market.

#233 2023-05-27 22:13:41

level

joanna;10401 wrote:
thrive;10399 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10396 wrote:

You remind me of the public statement made by Justin Sun that he wants to go into trading and invest in the meme coin market.

If Justin Sun does accumulate meme coins then we should expect more cryptocurrency investors to continue investing in meme coins then since Justin Sun is also one of the respected whales in the cryptocurrency market.

#234 2023-05-27 23:39:21

Vastextension

level;10402 wrote:
joanna;10401 wrote:
thrive;10399 wrote:

If Justin Sun does accumulate meme coins then we should expect more cryptocurrency investors to continue investing in meme coins then since Justin Sun is also one of the respected whales in the cryptocurrency market.

Yes, many cryptocurrencies will invest in meme coins for quick profit since people like Justin Sun want to join the train but I still believe only naive cryptocurrency investors will do that.

#235 2023-05-27 23:39:38

oba

Vastextension;10424 wrote:
level;10402 wrote:
joanna;10401 wrote:

Yes, many cryptocurrencies will invest in meme coins for quick profit since people like Justin Sun want to join the train but I still believe only naive cryptocurrency investors will do that.

I think we need some change in the cryptocurrency market because until investors practice the habit of investing in projects based on their research, not whale hype or investment decision the market will not be fair to newbies.

#236 2023-05-28 18:57:51

Kelechi

oba;10425 wrote:
level;10402 wrote:

I think we need some change in the cryptocurrency market because until investors practice the habit of investing in projects based on their research, not whale hype or investment decision the market will not be fair to newbies.

Well not all cryptocurrency market is manipulated by whales, I believe the memecoin space is more manipulated by whales than any other sector of the cryptocurrency market.

#237 2023-05-28 19:47:12

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;10473 wrote:
oba;10425 wrote:

Well not all cryptocurrency market is manipulated by whales, I believe the memecoin space is more manipulated by whales than any other sector of the cryptocurrency market.

Those who buys the largest share of any product has a but of control of that market it doesn't matter what the market is all about they just have that control.

#238 2023-05-28 20:51:30

JONSNOWING

And I feel the platform can achieve all and also get the CRP get in the listing of high ranked if not best ranked and gain all traffic and investors needed. This will yield more through reviews from the users l

#239 2023-05-28 21:16:22

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;10526 wrote:

And I feel the platform can achieve all and also get the CRP get in the listing of high ranked if not best ranked and gain all traffic and investors needed. This will yield more through reviews from the users l

Yes I think you meant CRP crypton getting listed on high ranked exchange, yes this would help so much in terms of exposure and publicity.

#240 2023-05-28 23:10:54

oba

Kelechi;10473 wrote:
oba;10425 wrote:

Can you name a cryptocurrency market that's not manipulated by whales by excluding Crypton coin because it's an organic price base cryptocurrency?

#241 2023-05-28 23:11:23

joanna

oba;10587 wrote:
Kelechi;10473 wrote:
oba;10425 wrote:

Can you name a cryptocurrency market that's not manipulated by whales by excluding Crypton coin because it's an organic price base cryptocurrency?

If we did not add Crypton coin, I don't think there's a cryptocurrency in the market that's not manipulated by the whales.

#242 2023-05-28 23:11:45

IyaJJJ

joanna;10588 wrote:
oba;10587 wrote:
Kelechi;10473 wrote:

If we did not add Crypton coin, I don't think there's a cryptocurrency in the market that's not manipulated by the whales.

From my thinking, this one of the thing the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer want to fix aside from the project privacy provision.

#243 2023-05-28 23:24:08

thrive

JONSNOWING;10526 wrote:

Yes, it will be nice if Crypton coin is listed on a high-ranked or best-ranked cryptocurrency exchange but remember that Crypton coin is a privacy focus coin.

#244 2023-05-29 18:15:33

Kelechi

thrive;10593 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10526 wrote:

Yes, it will be nice if Crypton coin is listed on a high-ranked or best-ranked cryptocurrency exchange but remember that Crypton coin is a privacy focus coin.

Well the issues about CRP crypton getting listed on top exchange is that some of those big exchanges are centralized.

#245 2023-05-29 22:53:54

Vastextension

thrive;10593 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10526 wrote:

We shouldn't expect the Crypton coin to be listed on some exchange websites mainly the CEX because they are somehow operated by the government.

#246 2023-05-29 22:54:06

level

Kelechi;10652 wrote:
thrive;10593 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10526 wrote:

Well the issues about CRP crypton getting listed on top exchange is that some of those big exchanges are centralized.

Meanwhile, it will be hard for centralized exchange to understand the concept and dream of a decentralized privacy cryptocurrency but exchange like Kucoin appears to support no-KYC for a certain tier of trading.

#247 2023-05-30 18:32:29

Kelechi

level;10784 wrote:
Kelechi;10652 wrote:
thrive;10593 wrote:

Meanwhile, it will be hard for centralized exchange to understand the concept and dream of a decentralized privacy cryptocurrency but exchange like Kucoin appears to support no-KYC for a certain tier of trading.

Sometimes I wonder what is the need of centralized exchange in cryptocurrency, firstly cryptocurrency is decentralized now why should an exchange be centralized.

#248 2023-05-30 18:47:23

KAMSI_UG

Well we were all hyped about the memecoin but from the looks of things that hype has all calmed do because it's no longer trending.

#249 2023-05-30 20:49:58

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;10889 wrote:

Well we were all hyped about the memecoin but from the looks of things that hype has all calmed do because it's no longer trending.

I have always known that memecoin always works best on hype and that's what they do the memecoin space is filled with coins and project that lacks consistency that why I don't want them getting listed here

#250 2023-05-30 21:37:40

Dozie

KingCRP;10946 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10889 wrote:

I have always known that memecoin always works best on hype and that's what they do the memecoin space is filled with coins and project that lacks consistency that why I don't want them getting listed here

Well memecoins can be beneficial but to those who early adopted it, for example the PEPE coin some people actually made good returns on investment from it .

Board footer