Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-05-30 23:56:56

joanna

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Dozie;10962 wrote:
KingCRP;10946 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10889 wrote:

Well we were all hyped about the memecoin but from the looks of things that hype has all calmed do because it's no longer trending.

I have always known that memecoin always works best on hype and that's what they do the memecoin space is filled with coins and project that lacks consistency that why I don't want them getting listed here

Well memecoins can be beneficial but to those who early adopted it, for example the PEPE coin some people actually made good returns on investment from it .

Meme coin is not beneficial to anyone in the long run and it's only beneficial to investors who hold just to sell in the next few month. Investment in meme coin are short term

#252 2023-05-30 23:57:30

oba

KingCRP;10946 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10889 wrote:

Well we were all hyped about the memecoin but from the looks of things that hype has all calmed do because it's no longer trending.

I have always known that memecoin always works best on hype and that's what they do the memecoin space is filled with coins and project that lacks consistency that why I don't want them getting listed here

And every cryptocurrency that only work best in hype shouldnt be consider as an investment because when the hype is over there's nothign left.

#253 2023-05-31 16:03:43

Kelechi

oba;11016 wrote:
KingCRP;10946 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10889 wrote:

And every cryptocurrency that only work best in hype shouldnt be consider as an investment because when the hype is over there's nothign left.

Well I also think so any cryptocurrency that is built on hype would always drop when the hype around this project or coins also drops.

#254 2023-05-31 16:27:16

KAMSI_UG

Well I would say that memecoin enthusiast are majorly short term investors they are only they for when the hype is strongest. I would like probably some strong memecoin get listed.

#255 2023-05-31 18:40:31

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;11066 wrote:

Well I would say that memecoin enthusiast are majorly short term investors they are only they for when the hype is strongest. I would like probably some strong memecoin get listed.

Well yes but I would rather put it in this way those who are involved in memecoin are both short term and long term but those who gains are those short term holders.

#256 2023-05-31 18:56:16

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;11100 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11066 wrote:

Well yes but I would rather put it in this way those who are involved in memecoin are both short term and long term but those who gains are those short term holders.

Well I think memecoin is a trap but it's now part of cryptocurrency and we must have to agree with that, so if we can get top memecoins listed on crypton exchange is won't be bad.

#257 2023-05-31 19:20:37

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;11107 wrote:
Kelechi;11100 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11066 wrote:

Well I think memecoin is a trap but it's now part of cryptocurrency and we must have to agree with that, so if we can get top memecoins listed on crypton exchange is won't be bad.

Well if I am forced to choose a memecoin that should be listed on crypton exchange I would definitely choose it should be doge coin even though it's a memecoin it has really proven itself.

#258 2023-05-31 23:00:38

Dozie

KingCRP;11111 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11107 wrote:
Kelechi;11100 wrote:

Well if I am forced to choose a memecoin that should be listed on crypton exchange I would definitely choose it should be doge coin even though it's a memecoin it has really proven itself.

Doge coin is an okay memecoin, also the effects of hype is manifesting on doge coin. It's was a very profitable coin bank then but now it's just like many average coin, although it is Widely used .

#259 2023-06-01 18:32:23

Vastextension

KingCRP;11111 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11107 wrote:
Kelechi;11100 wrote:

If I am forced to choose a meme coin that will be listed on the Crypton Exchange I will go for PEPE because they are doing things in a big way and even despite dogecoin was backed by Elon Musk it didn't have the level of support PEPE has from the community.

#260 2023-06-01 18:42:32

Kelechi

Vastextension;11288 wrote:
KingCRP;11111 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11107 wrote:

If I am forced to choose a meme coin that will be listed on the Crypton Exchange I will go for PEPE because they are doing things in a big way and even despite dogecoin was backed by Elon Musk it didn't have the level of support PEPE has from the community.

Well right now in memecoin sector PEPE has gained ground, but  comparing it with doge coin I would say doge held strongly and has a longer lasting hype than PEPE.

#261 2023-06-01 19:17:29

Kelechi

Honestly I think we can vote anycoin to get listed on crypton exchange but please I would advice we don't vote in memecoin here.

#262 2023-06-01 19:56:05

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;11316 wrote:

Honestly I think we can vote anycoin to get listed on crypton exchange but please I would advice we don't vote in memecoin here.

Well we don't have any right to tell people which coin to vote for, the chance is opened to everyone to vote which coin they want listed.

#263 2023-06-01 20:48:53

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;11324 wrote:
Kelechi;11316 wrote:

Well we don't have any right to tell people which coin to vote for, the chance is opened to everyone to vote which coin they want listed.

We may not have the right to tell people which coin they are meant to vote for but we can advise people on which coin is good and which coin is bad for the ecosystem.

#264 2023-06-01 23:06:23

thrive

KingCRP;11111 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11107 wrote:
Kelechi;11100 wrote:

#265 2023-06-01 23:29:04

level

thrive;11426 wrote:
KingCRP;11111 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11107 wrote:

You have a point the PEPE team pumps a lot of funds into the marketing aspect of their Meme coin and they also have a huge army working for the success of the project.

#266 2023-06-01 23:29:54

IyaJJJ

level;11431 wrote:
thrive;11426 wrote:
KingCRP;11111 wrote:

You have a point the PEPE team pumps a lot of funds into the marketing aspect of their Meme coin and they also have a huge army working for the success of the project.

You're right because the PEPE meme coin gained so much attention right from it IEO on the Kucoin exchange and right before the end of the IEO they have already worked on the Binance listing which I believe the Binance listing will cost them about $500K

#267 2023-06-01 23:30:31

full

IyaJJJ;11432 wrote:
level;11431 wrote:
thrive;11426 wrote:

You're right because the PEPE meme coin gained so much attention right from it IEO on the Kucoin exchange and right before the end of the IEO they have already worked on the Binance listing which I believe the Binance listing will cost them about $500K

I have always heard that direct listing on Binance exchange cost a lot of fortune but I never know that it is this huge and here we have some people suggesting CRP coin listing on Binance.

#268 2023-06-01 23:31:49

level

full;11433 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11432 wrote:
level;11431 wrote:

I have always heard that direct listing on Binance exchange cost a lot of fortune but I never know that it is this huge and here we have some people suggesting CRP coin listing on Binance.

Dont, think the PEPE team is stupid for doing that. I mean spending a lot of money on IEO, Binance listing, and other marketing because they have already made their money back since the Binance listing through insider trading and price manipulation.

#269 2023-06-01 23:32:18

IyaJJJ

level;11434 wrote:
full;11433 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11432 wrote:

Dont, think the PEPE team is stupid for doing that. I mean spending a lot of money on IEO, Binance listing, and other marketing because they have already made their money back since the Binance listing through insider trading and price manipulation.

I guess this is the reason why Justin Sun also makes a public statement about planning to trade Meme coins since it is the fast way for big-bag people like him to eat from the common people and naive investors investing in meme coins.

#270 2023-06-01 23:32:45

thrive

IyaJJJ;11435 wrote:
level;11434 wrote:
full;11433 wrote:

I guess this is the reason why Justin Sun also makes a public statement about planning to trade Meme coins since it is the fast way for big-bag people like him to eat from the common people and naive investors investing in meme coins.

Speaking of eating from the common people and naive investors investment in meme coin. I read a news today about some people accusing Elon Musk of insider trading of Dogecoin.

#271 2023-06-01 23:33:18

full

thrive;11436 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11435 wrote:
level;11434 wrote:

Speaking of eating from the common people and naive investors investment in meme coin. I read a news today about some people accusing Elon Musk of insider trading of Dogecoin.

The people that accused Elon Musk are right and Elon Musk is not the only person that's guilty of price manipulation in the meme coin market. The manipulation aspect is the reason why I never like meme coins as an investment and cryptocurrency.

#272 2023-06-01 23:33:53

level

full;11437 wrote:
thrive;11436 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11435 wrote:

The people that accused Elon Musk are right and Elon Musk is not the only person that's guilty of price manipulation in the meme coin market. The manipulation aspect is the reason why I never like meme coins as an investment and cryptocurrency.

Yes, it is better to have peace of mind, secure investment, earn passively, and also make simultaneously profit through Crypton coin than invest in meme coin for multiplier that's sure.

#273 2023-06-02 18:46:10

KAMSI_UG

level;11438 wrote:
full;11437 wrote:
thrive;11436 wrote:

Yes, it is better to have peace of mind, secure investment, earn passively, and also make simultaneously profit through Crypton coin than invest in meme coin for multiplier that's sure.

Investors holding CRP crypton right now gains so much not only are they going to be very profitable from it they would also have good utilities from CRP crypton.

#274 2023-06-02 20:41:38

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;11481 wrote:
level;11438 wrote:
full;11437 wrote:

Investors holding CRP crypton right now gains so much not only are they going to be very profitable from it they would also have good utilities from CRP crypton.

Well holding Bitcoin, Ethereum and now CRP crypton is very profitable. And not just that also CRP is very affordable making it the right coin to look into right now

#275 2023-06-02 21:54:41

MRBEAST

KingCRP;11548 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11481 wrote:
level;11438 wrote:

Well holding Bitcoin, Ethereum and now CRP crypton is very profitable. And not just that also CRP is very affordable making it the right coin to look into right now

CRP is also tradable, also you can use CRP crypton to send anonymous transaction, it's accepted by over 1800+ merchant, CRP crypton is a very unique coin now to hold.

Board footer