uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#276 2023-06-03 19:20:27

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

MRBEAST;11599 wrote:
KingCRP;11548 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11481 wrote:

Investors holding CRP crypton right now gains so much not only are they going to be very profitable from it they would also have good utilities from CRP crypton.

Well holding Bitcoin, Ethereum and now CRP crypton is very profitable. And not just that also CRP is very affordable making it the right coin to look into right now
.

CRP is also tradable, also you can use CRP crypton to send anonymous transaction, it's accepted by over 1800+ merchant, CRP crypton is a very unique coin now to hold.

The fact that CRP is multi purpose makes it a very useful coin right now. Not only for investment purposes you can actually make use of the CRP crypton coin.

Offline

#277 2023-06-03 19:37:26

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Kelechi;11724 wrote:
MRBEAST;11599 wrote:
KingCRP;11548 wrote:

Well holding Bitcoin, Ethereum and now CRP crypton is very profitable. And not just that also CRP is very affordable making it the right coin to look into right now
.

CRP is also tradable, also you can use CRP crypton to send anonymous transaction, it's accepted by over 1800+ merchant, CRP crypton is a very unique coin now to hold.

The fact that CRP is multi purpose makes it a very useful coin right now. Not only for investment purposes you can actually make use of the CRP crypton coin.

Well I think Utopia p2p already has all it takes to be a very great coin but one important thing is missing and that's the coin need more exposure.

Offline

#278 2023-06-03 21:31:00

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

KAMSI_UG;11741 wrote:
Kelechi;11724 wrote:
MRBEAST;11599 wrote:

CRP is also tradable, also you can use CRP crypton to send anonymous transaction, it's accepted by over 1800+ merchant, CRP crypton is a very unique coin now to hold.

The fact that CRP is multi purpose makes it a very useful coin right now. Not only for investment purposes you can actually make use of the CRP crypton coin.

Well I think Utopia p2p already has all it takes to be a very great coin but one important thing is missing and that's the coin need more exposure.

What's your biggest utilities on Utopia p2p that makes you big on the project and also what's your prediction of CRP crypton in the next five years and not only interms of price growth.

Offline

#279 2023-06-06 21:28:24

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Well were are the Pepe fans now? I see no one make too much noise about the project any more, I always known it was all about hype. And now the hype has faded.

Offline

#280 2023-06-07 19:06:19

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

KAMSI_UG;12386 wrote:

Well were are the Pepe fans now? I see no one make too much noise about the project any more, I always known it was all about hype. And now the hype has faded.

Checking coin market cap you can see that Pepe has gone down the ladder although some investors would still be adamant and keep buying it .

Offline

#281 2023-06-07 19:14:42

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Kelechi;12506 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12386 wrote:

Well were are the Pepe fans now? I see no one make too much noise about the project any more, I always known it was all about hype. And now the hype has faded.

Checking coin market cap you can see that Pepe has gone down the ladder although some investors would still be adamant and keep buying it .

Like I may have said here we don't need coins like memecoin in the crypton exchange it really going to be very be compromising the UtopiaP2P nature.

Offline

#282 2023-06-07 19:25:42

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Well Bitcoin is already listed on crypton exchange I don't think Bitcoin Fucks should be listed like Bitcoin SV or even wrapped Bitcoin, I think we need coins like Litecoin, cardano or any good altcoins.

Offline

#283 2023-06-07 20:23:28

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Guys I was just wondering what do you all think about the scenario that Solana get listed on crypton exchange would it be a good idea.

Offline

#284 2023-06-07 20:27:11

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

KAMSI_UG;12565 wrote:

Guys I was just wondering what do you all think about the scenario that Solana get listed on crypton exchange would it be a good idea.

Well I believe Solana was very good but along the line this coin started to drop and what I heard last was that It was trying to build it one network I don't know how true that is.

Offline

#285 2023-06-07 21:48:02

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

KingCRP;12568 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12565 wrote:

Guys I was just wondering what do you all think about the scenario that Solana get listed on crypton exchange would it be a good idea.

Well I believe Solana was very good but along the line this coin started to drop and what I heard last was that It was trying to build it one network I don't know how true that is.

Well Solana would be great to have on crypton exchange but for now it is not as good as it used to be so I still have my reservations on but it still has good future potentials.

Offline

#286 2023-06-11 19:17:45

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

MRBEAST;12624 wrote:
KingCRP;12568 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12565 wrote:

Guys I was just wondering what do you all think about the scenario that Solana get listed on crypton exchange would it be a good idea.

Well I believe Solana was very good but along the line this coin started to drop and what I heard last was that It was trying to build it one network I don't know how true that is.

Well Solana would be great to have on crypton exchange but for now it is not as good as it used to be so I still have my reservations on but it still has good future potentials.

Solana is not a bad coin to see get listed on UtopiaP2P I myself would love to see this coin get listed on crypton exchange.

Offline

#287 2023-06-13 22:18:07

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Well it's time for me to vote after a long while I have not made any vote here so I would be going with having Solana on the ecosystem and crypton exchange listing it.

Offline

#288 2023-06-15 22:24:35

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Dozie;13742 wrote:

Well it's time for me to vote after a long while I have not made any vote here so I would be going with having Solana on the ecosystem and crypton exchange listing it.

If Solana is your choice then it's actually not a bad choice it's a good coin with rich history and I believe it would be nice to see this coin get listed on crypton exchange.

Offline

#289 2023-06-16 17:29:03

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

MRBEAST;14200 wrote:
Dozie;13742 wrote:

Well it's time for me to vote after a long while I have not made any vote here so I would be going with having Solana on the ecosystem and crypton exchange listing it.

If Solana is your choice then it's actually not a bad choice it's a good coin with rich history and I believe it would be nice to see this coin get listed on crypton exchange.

Well let's be very honest Solana is no longer what it used to be, this coin has really dropped in terms of form but hopefully it would be a good choice for anyone.

Last edited by KAMSI_UG (2023-06-16 17:29:33)

Offline

#290 2023-06-17 21:12:43

Crpuss
Member
Registered: 2023-06-16
Posts: 234

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

KAMSI_UG;14254 wrote:
MRBEAST;14200 wrote:
Dozie;13742 wrote:

Well it's time for me to vote after a long while I have not made any vote here so I would be going with having Solana on the ecosystem and crypton exchange listing it.

If Solana is your choice then it's actually not a bad choice it's a good coin with rich history and I believe it would be nice to see this coin get listed on crypton exchange.

Well let's be very honest Solana is no longer what it used to be, this coin has really dropped in terms of form but hopefully it would be a good choice for anyone.

Solana is still a top coin in the cryptocurrency market and I don't think anything can take that away from them, although I can say something had actually gone wrong with them and their team has been making wrong moves.

Offline

#291 2023-06-17 22:59:11

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

KAMSI_UG;14254 wrote:
MRBEAST;14200 wrote:
Dozie;13742 wrote:

Well it's time for me to vote after a long while I have not made any vote here so I would be going with having Solana on the ecosystem and crypton exchange listing it.

If Solana is your choice then it's actually not a bad choice it's a good coin with rich history and I believe it would be nice to see this coin get listed on crypton exchange.

Well let's be very honest Solana is no longer what it used to be, this coin has really dropped in terms of form but hopefully it would be a good choice for anyone.

I agree with what you said I just hope cryptocurrency investors will be careful out there and that's why I don't look far when making an investment i just add more CRP coins with BTC.

Offline

#292 2023-06-17 23:04:13

gap
Member
Registered: 2023-06-14
Posts: 1,378

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

oba;14608 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14254 wrote:
MRBEAST;14200 wrote:

If Solana is your choice then it's actually not a bad choice it's a good coin with rich history and I believe it would be nice to see this coin get listed on crypton exchange.

Well let's be very honest Solana is no longer what it used to be, this coin has really dropped in terms of form but hopefully it would be a good choice for anyone.

I agree with what you said I just hope cryptocurrency investors will be careful out there and that's why I don't look far when making an investment i just add more CRP coins with BTC.

I believe there should numberd of information for investors to assimilate the nature their preferred coin .

Offline

#293 2023-06-17 23:06:41

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,451

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

oba;14608 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14254 wrote:
MRBEAST;14200 wrote:

If Solana is your choice then it's actually not a bad choice it's a good coin with rich history and I believe it would be nice to see this coin get listed on crypton exchange.

Well let's be very honest Solana is no longer what it used to be, this coin has really dropped in terms of form but hopefully it would be a good choice for anyone.

I agree with what you said I just hope cryptocurrency investors will be careful out there and that's why I don't look far when making an investment i just add more CRP coins with BTC.

You have a point cryptocurrency investors need to stay updated about the market because Solana is indeed not what it use to be and it's better to stay with projects that provide peace of mind and secure investment like CRP coin.

Offline

#294 2023-06-17 23:07:09

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,714

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

level;14611 wrote:
oba;14608 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;14254 wrote:

Well let's be very honest Solana is no longer what it used to be, this coin has really dropped in terms of form but hopefully it would be a good choice for anyone.

I agree with what you said I just hope cryptocurrency investors will be careful out there and that's why I don't look far when making an investment i just add more CRP coins with BTC.

You have a point cryptocurrency investors need to stay updated about the market because Solana is indeed not what it use to be and it's better to stay with projects that provide peace of mind and secure investment like CRP coin.

Yes, Solana has recently experienced some technical issues that caused a temporary network outage on September 14th, 2021. The issue related to a surge in transaction volume, which overwhelmed the blockchain, leading to an excess of network load, transaction denial, and memory fragmentation.

Offline

#295 2023-06-17 23:07:28

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,712

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

IyaJJJ;14612 wrote:
level;14611 wrote:
oba;14608 wrote:

I agree with what you said I just hope cryptocurrency investors will be careful out there and that's why I don't look far when making an investment i just add more CRP coins with BTC.

You have a point cryptocurrency investors need to stay updated about the market because Solana is indeed not what it use to be and it's better to stay with projects that provide peace of mind and secure investment like CRP coin.

Yes, Solana has recently experienced some technical issues that caused a temporary network outage on September 14th, 2021. The issue related to a surge in transaction volume, which overwhelmed the blockchain, leading to an excess of network load, transaction denial, and memory fragmentation.

I read that the Solana development team took immediate action to resolve the issue, and the network was back online about 16 hours later which is bad though.

Offline

#296 2023-06-17 23:07:54

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

joanna;14614 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14612 wrote:
level;14611 wrote:

You have a point cryptocurrency investors need to stay updated about the market because Solana is indeed not what it use to be and it's better to stay with projects that provide peace of mind and secure investment like CRP coin.

Yes, Solana has recently experienced some technical issues that caused a temporary network outage on September 14th, 2021. The issue related to a surge in transaction volume, which overwhelmed the blockchain, leading to an excess of network load, transaction denial, and memory fragmentation.

I read that the Solana development team took immediate action to resolve the issue, and the network was back online about 16 hours later which is bad though.

To prevent the issue from happening again, the Solana development team needs to work on several improvements to its codebase, enhancing its robustness and scalability.

Offline

#297 2023-06-17 23:08:23

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,451

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

oba;14615 wrote:
joanna;14614 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14612 wrote:

Yes, Solana has recently experienced some technical issues that caused a temporary network outage on September 14th, 2021. The issue related to a surge in transaction volume, which overwhelmed the blockchain, leading to an excess of network load, transaction denial, and memory fragmentation.

I read that the Solana development team took immediate action to resolve the issue, and the network was back online about 16 hours later which is bad though.

To prevent the issue from happening again, the Solana development team needs to work on several improvements to its codebase, enhancing its robustness and scalability.

I think they need to learn from the UtopiaP2P ecosystem development team because they are always working on several advancements in their ecosystems.

Offline

#298 2023-06-17 23:09:10

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,714

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

level;14616 wrote:
oba;14615 wrote:
joanna;14614 wrote:

I read that the Solana development team took immediate action to resolve the issue, and the network was back online about 16 hours later which is bad though.

To prevent the issue from happening again, the Solana development team needs to work on several improvements to its codebase, enhancing its robustness and scalability.

I think they need to learn from the UtopiaP2P ecosystem development team because they are always working on several advancements in their ecosystems.

While the technical issue caused a temporary interruption in the Solana network, it is essential to note that it did not impact SOL cryptocurrency's total value or fundamentally impair the network's security but it's a bad reputation for the coin rate so high in terms of scalability.

Offline

#299 2023-06-17 23:09:41

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,712

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

IyaJJJ;14617 wrote:
level;14616 wrote:
oba;14615 wrote:

To prevent the issue from happening again, the Solana development team needs to work on several improvements to its codebase, enhancing its robustness and scalability.

I think they need to learn from the UtopiaP2P ecosystem development team because they are always working on several advancements in their ecosystems.

While the technical issue caused a temporary interruption in the Solana network, it is essential to note that it did not impact SOL cryptocurrency's total value or fundamentally impair the network's security but it's a bad reputation for the coin rate so high in terms of scalability.

Updating and improving the network's infrastructure and technology will minimize the risk of such incidents happening.

Offline

#300 2023-06-17 23:10:15

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

joanna;14618 wrote:
IyaJJJ;14617 wrote:
level;14616 wrote:

I think they need to learn from the UtopiaP2P ecosystem development team because they are always working on several advancements in their ecosystems.

While the technical issue caused a temporary interruption in the Solana network, it is essential to note that it did not impact SOL cryptocurrency's total value or fundamentally impair the network's security but it's a bad reputation for the coin rate so high in terms of scalability.

Updating and improving the network's infrastructure and technology will minimize the risk of such incidents happening.

While the Solana network has experienced some technical challenges, its development team continues to work towards improving the network's scalability, security, and resilience to ensure it can handle future network surges and maintain its performance but they need to coaching from the UtopiaP2P team.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB