uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2022-12-25 18:44:42

CrytoCynthia

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

Saahil;1092 wrote:

Well, true. BNB as top 3rd coin as per market cap. It can bring much liquidity to CRP.

BNB is not actually a bad coin infact it’s amongst my top ten coin right now and I believe it can even do better as time goes by. But honestly let’s not forget that BNB is the coin of Binance and Binance is to me a centralized exchange, so I don’t think I would like to see it on Crypton Exchange.

#52 2023-01-01 19:08:07

Lanistergame2

Happy new year guys, a good year to make great decision, due to the fact I have come to appreciate CRYPTON exchange more I would like to use it more often so guys let's make this thread active more what coin would look go listed on Crypton Exchange 2023.

#53 2023-01-14 21:21:20

KingCRP

So guys 2023 is here now, which coin do you all think it would be great having them listed on Crypton Exchange, although I believe Ethereum would be nice getting listed on Crypton Exchange.

#54 2023-01-17 04:36:53

CrytoCynthia

Many suggestions of which coin should be listed on Crypton Exchange keeps coming to my head, I wish we can list them all but that’s not possible, I would like to see more privacy based coins listed here.

#55 2023-01-17 22:04:58

JONSNOWING

How about listing memecoin? I haven't read about it anywhere, is memecoin allowed to be listed on Crypton Exchange and if so I would like to suggest dogecoin.

#56 2023-01-18 08:46:57

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;3438 wrote:

How about listing memecoin? I haven't read about it anywhere, is memecoin allowed to be listed on Crypton Exchange and if so I would like to suggest dogecoin.

Well if you are interested in memecoin then why not, you can definitely list some memecoin in there all you have to do then is vote for the coin you want listed that’s all.

#57 2023-01-18 09:41:43

Detroit

Face/Off;1112 wrote:

I am against the introduction of any pairs for Crypton, except for stablecoins, because this will turn Crypton into a speculative or transit coin such as Dogecoin.
Crypton should be a value in itself, not a way to accumulate capital in Bitcoins.
If Crypton becomes a tool in speculative schemes, it will automatically destabilize the network of utopia, because It will be easier to buy Crypton on the market than to launch bots, which does not contribute to the growth and stable operation of the network.
This offer should be interesting only for the hucksters on the stock exchanges, but not in any way for people who are interested in the stable development of the project and long-term investments.
IMHO.

People should see Crypton as it was meant to be used and not as a means to save of gather up for higher coins like bitcoin.
Abducting Crypton is not any thing to do but it's very much possible.

#58 2023-01-18 18:53:57

full

CrytoCynthia;3456 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3438 wrote:

Well if you are interested in memecoin then why not, you can definitely list some memecoin in there all you have to do then is vote for the coin you want listed that’s all.

I don't see meme coins listed on Crypton Exchange best the development seems to be people are into the best, not joke coins that are vulnerable to pump and dump. The development team is serious about the service they provide maybe in the future meme coin will be added but we shouldn't expect it in the next 3years.

#59 2023-01-18 21:30:40

Kelechi

I think there should be standard for voting, I believe just saying we can vote any coin at all can lead to spamming for real.

#60 2023-01-19 19:20:40

thrive

Kelechi;3532 wrote:

I think there should be standard for voting, I believe just saying we can vote any coin at all can lead to spamming for real.

I supported what you said allowing people to vote for any coins will lead to spamming. I think the development team needs to list 5 cryptocurrencies they wish to list on Crypton Exchange and ask people to vote for the next coin to be listed on Crypton Exchange. The 3 coins with the top vote will be listed on the exchange. I think that will bring fair results and also prevent spamming.

#61 2023-01-19 19:29:33

oba

full;3484 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3456 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3438 wrote:

I don't see meme coins listed on Crypton Exchange best the development seems to be people are into the best, not joke coins that are vulnerable to pump and dump. The development team is serious about the service they provide maybe in the future meme coin will be added but we shouldn't expect it in the next 3years.

You may have a point, but the Utopia peer-to-peer project functions in a way that is community-driven, and if there is a lot of interest in a particular meme coin, I believe the dev team won't hesitate to list it because their goal is to serve the users.

#62 2023-01-20 20:59:55

KAMSI_UG

Well how about Crypton Exchange list the most promising first ten coin in the market right now because there may be biased view in this vote.

#63 2023-01-20 21:08:12

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;3743 wrote:

Well how about Crypton Exchange list the most promising first ten coin in the market right now because there may be biased view in this vote.

Well Crypton Exchange is not like any other exchange and it would not be wise for Utopia p2p to just list any coin just like that on Crypton Exchange.

#64 2023-01-27 19:59:26

KingCRP

Guys keep your vote coming in on which coin you want listed on Crypton Exchange. I believe the team are very serious about listing more coins on Crypton Exchange soon.

#65 2023-01-29 21:29:24

PEACEMAKER

Has anyone voted for Solana here? I see that this coin is fast progressive making it my number Altcoin I would love Crypton Exchange to list, but what I am not sure of is if it's compacted with Crypton Exchange.

#66 2023-01-30 15:28:47

CrytoCynthia

PEACEMAKER;4146 wrote:

Has anyone voted for Solana here? I see that this coin is fast progressive making it my number Altcoin I would love Crypton Exchange to list, but what I am not sure of is if it's compacted with Crypton Exchange.

Well I doubt if anyone was interested in Solana last year because it was really having a very bad time, Solana actually put people in great loss but good to see it fighting back and it would be a good addition.

#67 2023-01-30 19:12:11

KingCRP

Well I don’t know if any one has listed Dogecoin but if not I would say I am voting for Dogecoin, we all know that this coin has really had great time in the market and I believe it would continue to have.

#68 2023-01-30 22:07:45

full

KAMSI_UG;3743 wrote:

I support your idea. Apart from the possible chance of bias in the new coin listing on Crypton Exchange. Listing the top 10 cryptocurrencies will boost the awareness of Crypton Exchange among the anonymous exchange market.

#69 2023-01-30 22:10:17

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;3747 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3743 wrote:

Well Crypton Exchange is not like any other exchange and it would not be wise for Utopia p2p to just list any coin just like that on Crypton Exchange.

There's no doubt that all anonymous exchange sites don't list certain cryptocurrencies to prevent some drawbacks from their anonymous trading service. What is the coin you believe the exchange can not list?

#70 2023-01-30 22:27:30

joanna

KingCRP;4191 wrote:

Well I don’t know if any one has listed Dogecoin but if not I would say I am voting for Dogecoin, we all know that this coin has really had great time in the market and I believe it would continue to have.

Dogecoin? Tell me you're kidding. How many people use it as a means of payment? Dogecoin is just a meme coin whose fundamental concept was based on jokes and at the early stage it was based on reading and earning.

#71 2023-02-01 18:12:53

IyaJJJ

joanna;4267 wrote:
KingCRP;4191 wrote:

Dogecoin? Tell me you're kidding. How many people use it as a means of payment? Dogecoin is just a meme coin whose fundamental concept was based on jokes and at the early stage it was based on reading and earning.

Despite the concept of the Dogecoin is base on joke but the concept of a decentralized project is provide service base on community request. If the number of user that request for the listing of dogecoin is huge they will list it on Crypton Exchange.

#72 2023-02-01 20:19:23

thrive

IyaJJJ;4263 wrote:
KingCRP;3747 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;3743 wrote:

There's no doubt that all anonymous exchange sites don't list certain cryptocurrencies to prevent some drawbacks from their anonymous trading service. What is the coin you believe the exchange can not list?

The more people know that an anonymous exchange site can not have more pairs like KYC exchange the better our understanding.
One of the cryptocurrencies I believe the Crypton Exchange will never list is XRP because of its centralized nature and its current having issue with the SEC the team involved in such a coin will try to avoid SEC's additional lawsuits.

#73 2023-02-01 20:23:35

full

IyaJJJ;4292 wrote:
joanna;4267 wrote:
KingCRP;4191 wrote:

Despite the concept of the Dogecoin is base on joke but the concept of a decentralized project is provide service base on community request. If the number of user that request for the listing of dogecoin is huge they will list it on Crypton Exchange.

Utopia p2p ecosystem may somehow operate in a community-driven way but everything won't work in that way although the community viewpoint will be put into consideration. However, the end decided by the dev will be based on something that's good for the advancement of the ecosystem.

#74 2023-02-01 21:22:44

KAMSI_UG

I am of the idea that the team narrow the options down like actually give us a list of possible coins they want listed and then Amongst those options we would then select with coin we want listed.

#75 2023-02-01 22:10:07

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;4354 wrote:

I am of the idea that the team narrow the options down like actually give us a list of possible coins they want listed and then Amongst those options we would then select with coin we want listed.

Yes you are right but it won’t be easy for the team to bring out a list by themselves, I believe they would do that after putting in consideration what we the users has selected from.

Board footer