uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-07 19:33:21

KingCRP

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

KingCRP;8004 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7996 wrote:

Hey guys has anyone actually voted for the coin they want listed and it actually got listed? Like I would really like to know if that has ever happened?

I haven’t been here to long but I thing before monero got listed on Crypton Exchange people actually wanted it listed, I am not sure if it’s through a vote.

I don’t Think it was through voting that saw monero get listed on Crypton Exchange, I believe the team actually meant for monero to be listed on their exchange.

#127 2023-05-08 13:25:56

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;8021 wrote:
KingCRP;8004 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7996 wrote:

Hey guys has anyone actually voted for the coin they want listed and it actually got listed? Like I would really like to know if that has ever happened?

I haven’t been here to long but I thing before monero got listed on Crypton Exchange people actually wanted it listed, I am not sure if it’s through a vote.

I don’t Think it was through voting that saw monero get listed on Crypton Exchange, I believe the team actually meant for monero to be listed on their exchange.

Yes you are right bitcoin and monero were both listed on Crypton Exchange by the teams intuition but now they have giving us the option to vote.

#128 2023-05-08 23:36:00

thrive

CrytoCynthia;8099 wrote:
KingCRP;8021 wrote:
KingCRP;8004 wrote:

Yes you are right bitcoin and monero were both listed on Crypton Exchange by the teams intuition but now they have giving us the option to vote.

Yes, there's option for every user to vote for new coins but despite all the voting done by many users no new cryptocurrency is listed on Crypton Exchange and if more coin is listed on the it will boost the exchange traffic.

#129 2023-05-08 23:38:37

IyaJJJ

thrive;8120 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8099 wrote:
KingCRP;8021 wrote:

Yes, there's option for every user to vote for new coins but despite all the voting done by many users no new cryptocurrency is listed on Crypton Exchange and if more coin is listed on the it will boost the exchange traffic.

There's no doubt about the Crypton Exchange having more traffic if more cryptocurrencies are listed on the exchange because the only drawback of the Crypton Exchange is the limited trading pair.

#130 2023-05-09 17:01:03

full

IyaJJJ;8121 wrote:
thrive;8120 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8099 wrote:

There's no doubt about the Crypton Exchange having more traffic if more cryptocurrencies are listed on the exchange because the only drawback of the Crypton Exchange is the limited trading pair.

I know the UtopiaP2P developer team to be a team that always responds to the user's need but if it happens that they didn't list any of the cryptocurrency that was once voted on this thread there must be a good reason for that.

#131 2023-05-09 17:16:47

IyaJJJ

full;8138 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8121 wrote:
thrive;8120 wrote:

I know the UtopiaP2P developer team to be a team that always responds to the user's need but if it happens that they didn't list any of the cryptocurrency that was once voted on this thread there must be a good reason for that.

You are right about that and I could remember when people request a privacy browser that can be used to surf all the online websites they created UtopiaP2P Web Proxy Browser.

#132 2023-05-09 17:17:24

joanna

IyaJJJ;8139 wrote:
full;8138 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8121 wrote:

You are right about that and I could remember when people request a privacy browser that can be used to surf all the online websites they created UtopiaP2P Web Proxy Browser.

The reason why none of the voted cryptocurrency is listed on the Crypton Exchange would be that the UtopiaP2P developer team believe there's no reason to add more cryptocurrency since they have added the number 1 and the number 1 privacy coin.

#133 2023-05-09 17:19:38

thrive

joanna;8140 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8139 wrote:
full;8138 wrote:

The reason why none of the voted cryptocurrency is listed on the Crypton Exchange would be that the UtopiaP2P developer team believe there's no reason to add more cryptocurrency since they have added the number 1 and the number 1 privacy coin.

If that's the case, I guess what they focus on now is the development of the ecosystem and maybe the creation of the dApp and smart contract since I once read from a user that the ecosystem will have someday.

#134 2023-05-11 21:20:01

KAMSI_UG

thrive;8141 wrote:
joanna;8140 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8139 wrote:

If that's the case, I guess what they focus on now is the development of the ecosystem and maybe the creation of the dApp and smart contract since I once read from a user that the ecosystem will have someday.

I have a strong feeling that the team still wants to properly explore the artificial intelligence sector which in my opinion would be the future .

#135 2023-05-11 21:33:36

KingCRP

Ok don’t know if any eine here has been observing what Pepe is doing ? This coin has been significantly amazing but the issue is can It be listed on Utopia p2p?

#136 2023-05-11 21:56:47

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;8222 wrote:

Ok don’t know if any eine here has been observing what Pepe is doing ? This coin has been significantly amazing but the issue is can It be listed on Utopia p2p?

Yes Pepe has shown some life but I would not bank on Pepe for real it still has to further prove it self to be able to convince me that it is a solid coin.

#137 2023-05-11 23:01:16

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;8230 wrote:
KingCRP;8222 wrote:

Yes Pepe has shown some life but I would not bank on Pepe for real it still has to further prove it self to be able to convince me that it is a solid coin.

For now Pepe remains a very solid coin and probably the best Altcoin in the market right now but I am still going to accumulate more crp.

#138 2023-05-12 21:52:07

thrive

KAMSI_UG;8217 wrote:
thrive;8141 wrote:
joanna;8140 wrote:

I have a strong feeling that the team still wants to properly explore the artificial intelligence sector which in my opinion would be the future .

The UtopiaP2P developer team focusing on explore the artificial intelligence sector is also one of the development of the ecosystem since the artificial intelligence space appear to be the buzz in all settings around the world right now.

#139 2023-05-12 21:56:30

full

KingCRP;8222 wrote:

I don't know but I am sure that the UtopiaP2P team cares more about quality than quantity and the current trend of a meme coin launched days ago can't be used to judge its performance in the next two years.

#140 2023-05-12 22:03:11

joanna

full;8258 wrote:
KingCRP;8222 wrote:

I don't know but I am sure that the UtopiaP2P team cares more about quality than quantity and the current trend of a meme coin launched days ago can't be used to judge its performance in the next two years.

I think we need to be open to the fact that the altcoin market is always highly manipulated especially if it's a meme coin that's time two manipulated by the big player just to lure in naive and greedy investors.

#141 2023-05-12 22:04:21

full

joanna;8259 wrote:
full;8258 wrote:
KingCRP;8222 wrote:

I think we need to be open to the fact that the altcoin market is always highly manipulated especially if it's a meme coin that's time two manipulated by the big player just to lure in naive and greedy investors.

See the reason why some cryptocurrency investors will never wake up to the fact is because of the Binance and Kucoin exchange listing on the same day which is just to create the needed buzz for the investor's trust and they got it.

#142 2023-05-12 22:07:58

IyaJJJ

KAMSI_UG;8253 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8230 wrote:
KingCRP;8222 wrote:

For now Pepe remains a very solid coin and probably the best Altcoin in the market right now but I am still going to accumulate more crp.

PEPE remains a very solid coin because the hype created for it through the help of Binance and some industry-leading cryptocurrency exchange is not over but you should what will happen to the coin in the future after a Coinbase staff statement negative cause dump.

#143 2023-05-12 22:11:56

thrive

IyaJJJ;8261 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8253 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8230 wrote:

PEPE remains a very solid coin because the hype created for it through the help of Binance and some industry-leading cryptocurrency exchange is not over but you should what will happen to the coin in the future after a Coinbase staff statement negative cause dump.

If a single person can cause the dump-in of the price of the PEPE coin then it should be a no go area for all experienced cryptocurrency investors and for the record the Utopia CRP was able to overcome issues that have to do with a price several times.

#144 2023-05-12 22:18:25

joanna

full;8260 wrote:
joanna;8259 wrote:
full;8258 wrote:

See the reason why some cryptocurrency investors will never wake up to the fact is because of the Binance and Kucoin exchange listing on the same day which is just to create the needed buzz for the investor's trust and they got it.

You're right. A lot of cryptocurrency investors easily believe in a project that's listed on the Binance exchange due to the reputation of CZ Binance and what he's doing to provide more solutions in the crypto market

#145 2023-05-12 22:18:30

IyaJJJ

thrive;8262 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8261 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8253 wrote:

If a single person can cause the dump-in of the price of the PEPE coin then it should be a no go area for all experienced cryptocurrency investors and for the record the Utopia CRP was able to overcome issues that have to do with a price several times.

Apart from that, a cryptocurrency that's launched when the market is in bullish season cant be totally trusted and the project to trust the most is project launch during a bearish and still doing well in the market.

#146 2023-05-12 22:22:52

thrive

IyaJJJ;8264 wrote:
thrive;8262 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8261 wrote:

Apart from that, a cryptocurrency that's launched when the market is in bullish season cant be totally trusted and the project to trust the most is project launch during a bearish and still doing well in the market.

Yes, you have a point. Because some cryptocurrency developer teams use the strategy of the bullish market potential to push their project to the edge and I am sure that after the bullish market is over the real potential of PEPE will be known to the public.

#147 2023-05-12 22:26:16

IyaJJJ

thrive;8265 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8264 wrote:
thrive;8262 wrote:

Yes, you have a point. Because some cryptocurrency developer teams use the strategy of the bullish market potential to push their project to the edge and I am sure that after the bullish market is over the real potential of PEPE will be known to the public.

The real potential of the PEPE may be known to the general public but you don't understand that it still won't stop some investors from accumulating shady meme coins once influencers hype the coin.

#148 2023-05-12 23:03:29

thrive

IyaJJJ;8266 wrote:
thrive;8265 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8264 wrote:

The real potential of the PEPE may be known to the general public but you don't understand that it still won't stop some investors from accumulating shady meme coins once influencers hype the coin.

CZ Binance has said it all that the bearish market always exposes the weak coin that only lives on hype and the hype not included in the Utopia cryptocurrency and privacy are the reason why I like and become one of the enthusiasts of the UtopiaP2P project.

#149 2023-05-12 23:05:26

full

thrive;8275 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8266 wrote:
thrive;8265 wrote:

CZ Binance has said it all that the bearish market always exposes the weak coin that only lives on hype and the hype not included in the Utopia cryptocurrency and privacy are the reason why I like and become one of the enthusiasts of the UtopiaP2P project.

What I like about the UtopiaP2P Crypton Coin is that it can't be manipulated and also has no organic price potential which is the reason why it was always resilient in bearish season.

#150 2023-05-12 23:07:27

IyaJJJ

full;8276 wrote:
thrive;8275 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8266 wrote:

What I like about the UtopiaP2P Crypton Coin is that it can't be manipulated and also has no organic price potential which is the reason why it was always resilient in bearish season.

If are to judge the intention of the UtopiaP2P team base on the features, potential, benefit and use case of the Crypton coin we'll say the Utopia project was created for the greater good of the cryptocurrency market.

Board footer