Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-05-18 19:27:24

level

Re: Crypton Exchange - vote for new coin

IyaJJJ;9055 wrote:
level;9054 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9053 wrote:

Meanwhile, the issue LTC experienced was caused by the inventor's public decision about selling all his LTC holdings,s and this changed a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiast's beliefs towards the coin ever since then.

But from what I know Charle Lee later come back as the leading developer of the project and also do some corrections ever since his public statement affected the traffic and trend of LTC.

Yes, he does and he's still among the team working on the LTC coin but the damage done then can't be easily rectified because bad news travel fast and far in the cryptocurrency market than good news.

Hmm. You're right about it. I could remember that LTC loses its ranks as the second Bitcoin ever since Charlie Lee's terrible statement but the mistake was made lesson learn.

#177 2023-05-18 19:29:53

IyaJJJ

level;9056 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9055 wrote:
level;9054 wrote:

But from what I know Charle Lee later come back as the leading developer of the project and also do some corrections ever since his public statement affected the traffic and trend of LTC.

Yes, he does and he's still among the team working on the LTC coin but the damage done then can't be easily rectified because bad news travel fast and far in the cryptocurrency market than good news.

Hmm. You're right about it. I could remember that LTC loses its ranks as the second Bitcoin ever since Charlie Lee's terrible statement but the mistake was made lesson learn.

Yes, the lesson is learned and Charlie Lee also regrets making the decision then. But if you check closely what the developer team on the project is doing you'll like it.

#178 2023-05-18 19:32:07

oba

IyaJJJ;9057 wrote:
level;9056 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9055 wrote:

Yes, the lesson is learned and Charlie Lee also regrets making the decision then. But if you check closely what the developer team on the project is doing you'll like it.

What the developer teams of the project are doing is the reason why I believe it's one of the cryptocurrencies that is worth listing on the Crypton Exchange not to talk about it transaction fee.

#179 2023-05-18 19:34:28

IyaJJJ

oba;9058 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9057 wrote:
level;9056 wrote:

What the developer teams of the project are doing is the reason why I believe it's one of the cryptocurrencies that is worth listing on the Crypton Exchange not to talk about it transaction fee.

One thing is sure. If the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developers decided to add more cryptocurrencies on the Crypton Exchange. I am sure LTC will be among the coin that will be added.

#180 2023-05-18 19:36:07

oba

IyaJJJ;9060 wrote:
oba;9058 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9057 wrote:

One thing is sure. If the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developers decided to add more cryptocurrencies on the Crypton Exchange. I am sure LTC will be among the coin that will be added.

I also believe that but let us wait first guys because from what I am seeing add more cryptocurrency on the Crypton Exchange is not current among the plan of the UtopiaP2P developer.

#181 2023-05-18 20:58:13

Dozie

Well so much hype of pepe right now it's confusing not to say I want PEPE listed on crypton exchange but in the long run I don't think it's best for the team.

#182 2023-05-18 21:24:09

JONSNOWING

Dozie;9089 wrote:

Well so much hype of pepe right now it's confusing not to say I want PEPE listed on crypton exchange but in the long run I don't think it's best for the team.

Is not only Pepe that's enjoying this publicity also other memecoins like Simpson is also enjoying the moment but I think it would be temporary.

#183 2023-05-18 21:47:32

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;9105 wrote:
Dozie;9089 wrote:

Is not only Pepe that's enjoying this publicity also other memecoins like Simpson is also enjoying the moment but I think it would be temporary.

Well I doubt if they can be listed here on Crypton exchange? I don't even know if any memecoin can actually get listed on anything Utopia p2p.

#184 2023-05-19 14:54:43

KAMSI_UG

PEACEMAKER;9111 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9105 wrote:
Dozie;9089 wrote:

Well I doubt if they can be listed here on Crypton exchange? I don't even know if any memecoin can actually get listed on anything Utopia p2p.

Well memecoins are still cryptocurrency so why don't you think they can be listed on crypton exchange, I actually believe they can get listed there.

#185 2023-05-19 16:32:17

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;9162 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9111 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9105 wrote:

Well memecoins are still cryptocurrency so why don't you think they can be listed on crypton exchange, I actually believe they can get listed there.

Memecoins are notorious of hype and drop they don't have consistency this is the reason why I won't trust any meme coin, you can never be too sure about them and their intentions.

#186 2023-05-19 16:52:19

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;9168 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9162 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9111 wrote:

Memecoins are notorious of hype and drop they don't have consistency this is the reason why I won't trust any meme coin, you can never be too sure about them and their intentions.

Well you may be right but we can't ignore the fact that memecoin has actually made many rich, yes many people has made it off investing on memecoin and it won't stop.

#187 2023-05-19 17:28:44

Dozie

Well I don't know which coin crypton exchange would in the end settle for but regardless I would love to see more coins get listed on crypton exchange it's been a while we saw any coin get listed.

#188 2023-05-20 14:38:38

KingCRP

Dozie;9179 wrote:

Well I don't know which coin crypton exchange would in the end settle for but regardless I would love to see more coins get listed on crypton exchange it's been a while we saw any coin get listed.

Well we have to understand that it's a gradually process, Crypton exchange is still fast developing this are the things you must understand, and with time more coins would definitely be added to the ecosystem.

#189 2023-05-20 14:48:12

CrytoCynthia

For now guys lets just keep the votes coming in, regardless of what type of coin is, I have even voted more than once on same coin I really hope the UtopiaP2P team would actually consider the coin.

#190 2023-05-20 16:57:36

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;9335 wrote:

For now guys lets just keep the votes coming in, regardless of what type of coin is, I have even voted more than once on same coin I really hope the UtopiaP2P team would actually consider the coin.

Well some of us has actually voted multiple times too, but I also do post more coins too, but one thing is sure more coins would be added soon.

#191 2023-05-20 17:56:02

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;9345 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9335 wrote:

Well some of us has actually voted multiple times too, but I also do post more coins too, but one thing is sure more coins would be added soon.

Same here I also voted for Ethereum and another coin but I am yet to see my coin get listed, I would really be glad if it can get listed but so far no information from the team.

#192 2023-05-20 18:16:59

Kelechi

Dozie;9347 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9345 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9335 wrote:

Same here I also voted for Ethereum and another coin but I am yet to see my coin get listed, I would really be glad if it can get listed but so far no information from the team.

Do you think Ethereum can be listed on crypton exchange, personal I would not want that, the transaction fees on Ethereum is very massive that it doesn't make any sense

#193 2023-05-20 20:22:44

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;9357 wrote:
Dozie;9347 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9345 wrote:

Do you think Ethereum can be listed on crypton exchange, personal I would not want that, the transaction fees on Ethereum is very massive that it doesn't make any sense

Ethereum transaction fees has always been an issue that why many people tend to avoid Ethereum and use a cheaper option that it.

#194 2023-05-20 21:00:05

Dozie

Well I have thought about it and I think we actually need to have a memecoin in the house and I would go for PEPE now because this memecoin is doing very well now.

#195 2023-05-20 21:37:17

PEACEMAKER

Well so many coins I would love to see get listed on Crypton exchange, but I would just go with any solid coin that has great utility.

#196 2023-05-21 14:20:57

Kelechi

PEACEMAKER;9422 wrote:

Well so many coins I would love to see get listed on Crypton exchange, but I would just go with any solid coin that has great utility.

More coin getting listed would also give traders on the exchange more option of pairs to choose from.

#197 2023-05-21 14:26:58

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;9485 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9422 wrote:

More coin getting listed would also give traders on the exchange more option of pairs to choose from.

Well I believe this is amongst the biggest regret traders on the UtopiaP2P crypton exchange is complaining about, they need more pair to trade with.

#198 2023-05-21 14:43:01

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;9488 wrote:
Kelechi;9485 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9422 wrote:

Well I believe this is amongst the biggest regret traders on the UtopiaP2P crypton exchange is complaining about, they need more pair to trade with.

I know traders who are making use of the current trading pairs and they are still very successful at what they do, so I would not blame losses to low trading pair although it would make sense to see more trading pairs.

#199 2023-05-21 20:10:21

Kelechi

Dozie;9501 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9488 wrote:
Kelechi;9485 wrote:

I know traders who are making use of the current trading pairs and they are still very successful at what they do, so I would not blame losses to low trading pair although it would make sense to see more trading pairs.

Well some traders aren't too familiar with the pairs on crypton exchange, we all don't have to understand each other pairs, so Utopia p2p should try to get more coin listed.

#200 2023-05-21 20:16:38

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;9537 wrote:
Dozie;9501 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9488 wrote:

Well some traders aren't too familiar with the pairs on crypton exchange, we all don't have to understand each other pairs, so Utopia p2p should try to get more coin listed.

Bitcoin, Monero, USDT, Uusd are listed on the UtopiaP2P crypton exchange, I think that's good enough start for now, yes more pairs can be added but using those isn't bad.

Board footer