uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2022-12-19 22:16:20

Vastextension

Re: Advertising Utopia offline?

streetburner;2017 wrote:

I had already shared the idea of T-Shirt

It is called brand merch and I already have one I design online which I am going to send to a clothing company here soon.

#27 2022-12-25 21:14:03

Lanistergame2

Well I am from a country that has great interest in Cryptocurrency and very much also interested in decentralisation I think I can be able to reach out to wide audience, but are there any special offline advising tools I can you to power my activities I would really appreciate that.

#28 2022-12-25 21:29:29

Kelechi

How about the idea of a community Charity outreach, Utopia p2p needs something like giving to the community to actually build interest from people, it doesn't have to be too much just a simple community outreach.

#29 2022-12-26 22:28:35

Vastextension

Lanistergame2;2127 wrote:

Well I am from a country that has great interest in Cryptocurrency and very much also interested in decentralisation I think I can be able to reach out to wide audience, but are there any special offline advising tools I can you to power my activities I would really appreciate that.

I believe there are a lot of advertisement tools you can use to power your offline advertisement activities of the Utopia p2p project but you will have to look through all the Utopia websites and make use of the information that's the best fitting for what you want to do. In the meantime, you'll a lot of Utopia memes here https://utopia.fans/fan-art/

#30 2022-12-27 18:09:44

Lanistergame2

Vastextension;2186 wrote:

I believe there are a lot of advertisement tools you can use to power your offline advertisement activities of the Utopia p2p project but you will have to look through all the Utopia websites and make use of the information that's the best fitting for what you want to do. In the meantime, you'll a lot of Utopia memes here https://utopia.fans/fan-art/

Thanks mate I would check them out, but also I think the fact that Utopia p2p is decentralized would already catch the interest of many I would really use that as my tool to attract them, and definitely check out the link you sent.

#31 2022-12-28 15:28:13

Vastextension

Lanistergame2;2206 wrote:
Vastextension;2186 wrote:

Thanks mate I would check them out, but also I think the fact that Utopia p2p is decentralized would already catch the interest of many I would really use that as my tool to attract them, and definitely check out the link you sent.

You're welcome and if you search the internet there are also some voluntary websites created by this project enthusiast where you'll find some meaningful tools you can use for the offline advertisement purpose of the Utopia p2p ecosystem.

#32 2022-12-28 19:25:50

Kelechi

streetburner;2017 wrote:

I had already shared the idea of T-Shirt

I like this idea to something like a merch hoodie would be great, funny enough people want this sort of this and with them walking around with it would be like an advertisement for Utopia p2p so I think this may actually work.

#33 2022-12-29 14:33:32

Detroit

I am still relatively new to the UTOPIA project as i gradually start to find my feet, and i think it is a great ecosystem, most especially because it is a decentralized one and i am pro decentralization. I was introduced to the platform by my friend, so if i want to start promoting UTOPIA offline i would start through word of mouth, because that is exactly how myself was introduced. If i cover the aspect of promotion through word of mouth, i can then take extra steps at promoting this ecosystem, but for now i will make it a duty to tell at least >2 persons per day about UTOPIA.

#34 2022-12-29 15:26:21

Kelechi

Detroit;2301 wrote:

I am still relatively new to the UTOPIA project as i gradually start to find my feet, and i think it is a great ecosystem, most especially because it is a decentralized one and i am pro decentralization. I was introduced to the platform by my friend, so if i want to start promoting UTOPIA offline i would start through word of mouth, because that is exactly how myself was introduced. If i cover the aspect of promotion through word of mouth, i can then take extra steps at promoting this ecosystem, but for now i will make it a duty to tell at least >2 persons per day about UTOPIA.

Good mate I think everyone especially newbies are realizing all that Utopia p2p offers and definitely it's getting the interest of many a good attributes has to be given to the fact that it's decentralized, and has amazing Utilities.
I think we can capitalize on that an push Utopia p2p further.

#35 2023-01-01 17:12:03

Detroit

Kelechi;2309 wrote:

Good mate I think everyone especially newbies are realizing all that Utopia p2p offers and definitely it's getting the interest of many a good attributes has to be given to the fact that it's decentralized, and has amazing Utilities.
I think we can capitalize on that an push Utopia p2p further.

Even though i am new to the UTOPIA ecosystem i have succeeded in introducing it to some of my family and friends, and my catch is that i tell them that it is decentralized, and that they are in control, not a centralized figure, this made most of them interested and they have promised to open an account on UTOPIA. I also went as far as posting about UTOPIA on some of my social media handles and i have had quite a handful of reactions, it is great discussing to people about UTOPIA.

Last edited by Detroit (2023-01-01 17:13:40)

#36 2023-01-01 19:36:40

KAMSI_UG

It’s new year guys and it’s a good time to talk about Utopia p2p offline. I just started a little talk to my neighbors about Utopia p2p in our discussion and although this is just the first time I see more conversations coming in the future. Let’s play our part and talk about Utopia p2p

#37 2023-01-04 22:35:16

thrive

KAMSI_UG;2462 wrote:

It’s new year guys and it’s a good time to talk about Utopia p2p offline. I just started a little talk to my neighbors about Utopia p2p in our discussion and although this is just the first time I see more conversations coming in the future. Let’s play our part and talk about Utopia p2p

You guys are right and physical advertisement is one of the best ways to get real project enthusiasts. However, to provide more offline advertising of Utopia I will advise the dev team to sponsor more crypto events this year.

#38 2023-01-06 13:39:53

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;2462 wrote:

Let’s play our part and talk about Utopia p2p

People who are already part of a community have a role to play in promoting the ‘product’ that brought them together in that community, in our case here it is the utopia ecosystem, it should be easy for us to talk about utopia because it is a unique ecosystem that many people would be interested in joining. A system that is decentralized and privacy oriented is bound to attract interest. So i enjoin us all to try and discuss utopia with our friends and families and get them on this unique train.

#39 2023-01-06 16:24:37

full

I believe this type of advertisement will really help the Utopia p2p project to move forward and I believe there are some people who are already doing this because it was also discussed on the Utopia telegram group.

#40 2023-01-06 16:30:17

CrytoCynthia

full;2502 wrote:

I believe this type of advertisement will really help the Utopia p2p project to move forward and I believe there are some people who are already doing this because it was also discussed on the Utopia telegram group.

Well if there is any time to do an advert today is the best time because many people would be using this opportunity to join in on New project or project they feel it new so let’s take advantage of it.

#41 2023-01-10 19:19:25

CrytoCynthia

Can we actually start from some where and see how we can grow from there, I see some one suggesting we print out jerseys and I also support this idea if you as me.

#42 2023-01-14 14:28:38

Detroit

SGL;1144 wrote:

Let's discuss ideas on how we can promote the project offline?

For example, previously used the idea of handing out crypto vouchers with small amounts of Crypton.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Sagle … /photo.jpg

Well, there are a lot of ways to promote this project offline.
We can start by doing a seminar for people in some areas.
These seminars will include answering their questions even the dumbest ones. When you're talking to a newbie or someone who lacks knowledge on certain issues every question is very important. Ensure to break it down to the finest term the person can understand. I have seen so many failed seminars and why? That's because they couldn't make the individuals understand them. 
Also, I saw someone talking about T-shirts, yes we can give out these t-shirts right after the seminar this will serve as further advertisement after we're gone.

We can also make a customized pen or a face cap. This will bring the traffic that we dream of trust me. I look forward to seeing other contributions and seeing that this becomes a success.

#43 2023-01-14 14:49:16

joanna

Detroit;3052 wrote:
SGL;1144 wrote:

For example, previously used the idea of handing out crypto vouchers with small amounts of Crypton.

These seminars will include answering their questions even the dumbest ones. When you're talking to a newbie or someone who lacks knowledge on certain issues every question is very important. Ensure to break it down to the finest term the person can understand. I have seen so many failed seminars and why? That's because they couldn't make the individuals understand them. 
Also, I saw someone talking about T-shirts, yes we can give out these t-shirts right after the seminar this will serve as further advertisement after we're gone.

We can also make a customized pen or a face cap. This will bring the traffic that we dream of trust me. I look forward to seeing other contributions and seeing that this becomes a success.

The seminar idea is a good one but seminar that have to do with people not receiving something in return for their time won't have enough participant. I believe it will be better to seize of the opportunity blockhain and cryptocurrency seminar hosted by some giant project. Do some flyers about Utopia p2p ecosystem, and uVoucher will be added to the flyer so the read could try out CRP coin.

#44 2023-01-14 15:01:25

Detroit

joanna;3056 wrote:
Detroit;3052 wrote:
SGL;1144 wrote:

The seminar idea is a good one but seminar that have to do with people not receiving something in return for their time won't have enough participant. I believe it will be better to seize of the opportunity blockhain and cryptocurrency seminar hosted by some giant project. Do some flyers about Utopia p2p ecosystem, and uVoucher will be added to the flyer so the read could try out CRP coin.

Of cause that's true.
We can also offer some charity stuff to people and probably visit the less privileged in the community and I believe this will lead to a massive turnout. Humans in general loves when love is extended.
When that is done, it stimulates everyone including our targeted audience which will take us to the next level.

#45 2023-01-14 15:59:02

Camavinga

Detroit;3058 wrote:

Of cause that's true.
We can also offer some charity stuff to people and probably visit the less privileged in the community and I believe this will lead to a massive turnout. Humans in general loves when love is extended.
When that is done, it stimulates everyone including our targeted audience which will take us to the next level.

Of course that is not a bad idea, but then again the issue of anonymity comes into the discussion, i am sure many people want to organize stuffs like this, but they wouldn’t because it would expose their identity. Well in your local community where everyone knows you already, it is a good idea to organize something like this and make people aware of the utopia ecosystem.

#46 2024-02-19 22:28:16

Lanistergame2

you might consider traditional marketing methods such as print ads in newspapers, magazines, or brochures. Additionally, you could explore radio or television advertisements, depending on your target audience and budget. Sponsorship of events .

#47 2024-02-21 05:34:32

crpuusd

If you decide to buy cryptocurrency, you can use a non-custodial wallet or a custodial wallet to store your funds. It’s a choice that’s dependent on your personal preferences, both with pros and cons.

#48 2024-02-21 05:35:55

gap

crpuusd;32507 wrote:

If you decide to buy cryptocurrency, you can use a non-custodial wallet or a custodial wallet to store your funds. It’s a choice that’s dependent on your personal preferences, both with pros and cons.

When using a non-custodial wallet service, you’re fully responsible for remembering your private keys and maintaining security measures to protect your funds. If you forget your private keys, which is common, you will be unable to access your cryptocurrency.

#49 2024-02-21 05:37:39

Comrade

gap;32508 wrote:
crpuusd;32507 wrote:

When using a non-custodial wallet service, you’re fully responsible for remembering your private keys and maintaining security measures to protect your funds. If you forget your private keys, which is common, you will be unable to access your cryptocurrency.

That means you’re responsible for making sure you employ back-up mechanisms like cold wallets, including hardware wallets, which are physical devices that store your keys offline,

#50 2024-02-21 05:39:01

Europ

Comrade;32509 wrote:
gap;32508 wrote:
crpuusd;32507 wrote:

That means you’re responsible for making sure you employ back-up mechanisms like cold wallets, including hardware wallets, which are physical devices that store your keys offline,

Though hardware wallets are widely considered to be the safest option to store private keys, there are still risks. It’s important to use a trusted hardware provider and secure your hardware wallet in a safe place.

Board footer