uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-03-19 21:13:35

KingCRP

Re: A compilation of reasons and arguments why one should be anonymous.

Lanistergame2;5948 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2960 wrote:

I would also be interested in this too mate but do you think such platforms exist,

Such platforms definitely exists, one just need to know the right places to look for them.

One I know of is Signal which is a privacy inclined version of whatsApp and ticks all the boxes you pointed out
Another is Bisq, which is a privacy oriented exchange which replaces centralized platforms.

I will update the thread as I get more.

Yes I have heard about some of this platform you have mentioned and the signal is quite nice especially in terms of privacy protection, it’s is one of those platforms I think is in the same line with Utopia p2p Messenger.

#52 2023-03-19 21:28:01

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;6127 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2960 wrote:

I would also be interested in this too mate but do you think such platforms exist,

Such platforms definitely exists, one just need to know the right places to look for them.

One I know of is Signal which is a privacy inclined version of whatsApp and ticks all the boxes you pointed out
Another is Bisq, which is a privacy oriented exchange which replaces centralized platforms.

Yes I have heard about some of this platform you have mentioned and the signal is quite nice especially in terms of privacy protection, it’s is one of those platforms I think is in the same line with Utopia p2p Messenger.

Very correct Utopia p2p isn’t the only privacy entity out there but one of the reason why I prefer Utopia p2p is that it’s like an ecosystem where you can reach many utilities in this same Ecosystem all with privacy protection and security.

#53 2023-03-19 22:18:55

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;6135 wrote:
KingCRP;6127 wrote:

Very correct Utopia p2p isn’t the only privacy entity out there but one of the reason why I prefer Utopia p2p is that it’s like an ecosystem where you can reach many utilities in this same Ecosystem all with privacy protection and security.

Yea most of the others are majorly decentralized messenger but on Utopia p2p you have decentralized messenger, no KYC required exchange and lots more utilities that supports privacy protection, anonymity and security.

#54 2023-03-19 23:58:33

full

KAMSI_UG;6135 wrote:
KingCRP;6127 wrote:

i believe the first privacy project is monero but they only focus on cryptocurrency privacy while the Utopia p2p ecosystem makes privacy available everywhere and that why i like the project.

#55 2023-03-21 21:14:16

CrytoCynthia

full;6190 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6135 wrote:
KingCRP;6127 wrote:

i believe the first privacy project is monero but they only focus on cryptocurrency privacy while the Utopia p2p ecosystem makes privacy available everywhere and that why i like the project.

Well monero is an early privacy project but it’s not as deep as Utopia p2p and it wasn’t dedicated to creating a community where everything is decentralized and supports anonymity. I believe Utopia p2p is a gem of its own.

#56 2023-03-21 21:47:43

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;6384 wrote:
full;6190 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;6135 wrote:

Well monero is an early privacy project but it’s not as deep as Utopia p2p and it wasn’t dedicated to creating a community where everything is decentralized and supports anonymity. I believe Utopia p2p is a gem of its own.

Monero has gotten delisted by several Cryptocurrency project and even some of the decentralized exchange that has listed Monero still requires some very sensitive information. I believe there is no comparison.

#57 2023-05-01 18:27:46

Kelechi

With the government trying hard to clamp down on cryptocurrency it's best to be on a project that actually supports anonymity and not just that also supports privacy protection too.

#58 2023-05-01 18:37:39

Dozie

Kelechi;7286 wrote:

With the government trying hard to clamp down on cryptocurrency it's best to be on a project that actually supports anonymity and not just that also supports privacy protection too.

Not only the government the internet in general is a bad place to not try securing yourself, your chances of falling victim to identity theft and many more are very high.

#59 2023-05-21 09:14:59

JONSNOWING

Aside anonymity, I also think private information used for cryptocurrency should not be used for other internet Applications, most of this third party applications may not be Privacy protective as they claim

#60 2023-05-21 14:25:44

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;9478 wrote:

Aside anonymity, I also think private information used for cryptocurrency should not be used for other internet Applications, most of this third party applications may not be Privacy protective as they claim

You are very correct, there are so much risks on the internet that exposing yourself to those dangers can be very disadvantageous to any one

#61 2023-05-28 17:40:53

JONSNOWING

One should always target to be in forums and trading platforms where anonymity is held highly. People get scammed most times by joining wrong platforms through  giving out  their private informations

#62 2023-05-28 21:26:45

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;10454 wrote:

One should always target to be in forums and trading platforms where anonymity is held highly. People get scammed most times by joining wrong platforms through  giving out  their private informations

Yes mate when trying to find an exchange you are better off with an exchange that actually values keeping someone's identity very private.

#63 2023-05-29 17:58:16

JONSNOWING

What major considerations aside privacy and exchange rate should one consider before using an exchange. This two have always been my considerations but I feel there’s top and low things to consider

#64 2023-05-31 09:24:47

oba

JONSNOWING;10644 wrote:

What major considerations aside privacy and exchange rate should one consider before using an exchange. This two have always been my considerations but I feel there’s top and low things to consider

Yes, and I don't think it is nice for people to only consider the privacy and exchange rate of a cryptocurrency exchange and ignore some other important things about the exchange.

#65 2023-05-31 09:38:02

joanna

oba;11028 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10644 wrote:

Yes, and I don't think it is nice for people to only consider the privacy and exchange rate of a cryptocurrency exchange and ignore some other important things about the exchange.

Aside from that, be sure to thoroughly investigate the security measures of any crypto exchange before using it. It is a good sign if the exchange uses two-factor authentication, SSL encryption, and other industry-recognized best practices to safeguard your account and personal information.

#66 2023-05-31 09:38:37

oba

joanna;11029 wrote:
oba;11028 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10644 wrote:

Aside from that, be sure to thoroughly investigate the security measures of any crypto exchange before using it. It is a good sign if the exchange uses two-factor authentication, SSL encryption, and other industry-recognized best practices to safeguard your account and personal information.

That's accurate, and it's also wise to look into the exchange's standing and read user testimonials. Look for exchanges with a proven track record and platforms with institutional backing.

#67 2023-05-31 18:20:54

crpuusd

oba;11030 wrote:
joanna;11029 wrote:
oba;11028 wrote:

That's accurate, and it's also wise to look into the exchange's standing and read user testimonials. Look for exchanges with a proven track record and platforms with institutional backing.

Utopia p2p exchange channel as been our home base and trusted exchange. We are in the system,we know the rules its will be very hard for somehow to out run our knowledge introducing a misguided crypto services. Besides that anonymously we are safe and secured.

#68 2023-05-31 23:02:55

thrive

oba;11030 wrote:
joanna;11029 wrote:
oba;11028 wrote:

It's important to make sure you feel at ease using the exchange platform's user interface before checking out the user interface. Make sure it is simple to navigate and use.

#69 2023-05-31 23:03:28

level

thrive;11221 wrote:
oba;11030 wrote:
joanna;11029 wrote:

It's important to make sure you feel at ease using the exchange platform's user interface before checking out the user interface. Make sure it is simple to navigate and use.

It's wise to check which coins the exchange supports before using it because supported coins are crucial. Different altcoins may be supported by some exchanges, while others may only support well-known cryptocurrencies.

#70 2023-05-31 23:20:52

thrive

level;11222 wrote:
thrive;11221 wrote:
oba;11030 wrote:

It's wise to check which coins the exchange supports before using it because supported coins are crucial. Different altcoins may be supported by some exchanges, while others may only support well-known cryptocurrencies.

Liquidity also shouldn't be ignored because an exchange with good liquidity will allow you to easily buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Look for exchanges with a healthy trading volume as this usually results in good liquidity.

#71 2023-05-31 23:21:47

level

thrive;11226 wrote:
level;11222 wrote:
thrive;11221 wrote:

Liquidity also shouldn't be ignored because an exchange with good liquidity will allow you to easily buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Look for exchanges with a healthy trading volume as this usually results in good liquidity.

Before using an exchange, we should also take into account the quality of the customer support it provides. Ideally, you want a transaction with knowledgeable, quick, and responsive customer support.

#72 2023-05-31 23:22:37

thrive

level;11227 wrote:
thrive;11226 wrote:
level;11222 wrote:

Before using an exchange, we should also take into account the quality of the customer support it provides. Ideally, you want a transaction with knowledgeable, quick, and responsive customer support.

I believe by carefully considering all these factors listed by you guys, the security and safe of cryptocurrency investment of a crypto investor is sure but the remaining thing is using the exchange safely and avoiding human error.

#73 2023-06-01 20:21:38

JONSNOWING

I think that is why transactions isn’t what one just rush into after watching few videos online which maybe from a YouTuber that just gathered resources and feel they can tutor on it It’s best to ask questions on areas one finds difficult while using any exchange rather than loosing Coins due to self ignorance

#74 2023-06-03 20:44:44

Dozie

JONSNOWING;11341 wrote:

I think that is why transactions isn’t what one just rush into after watching few videos online which maybe from a YouTuber that just gathered resources and feel they can tutor on it It’s best to ask questions on areas one finds difficult while using any exchange rather than loosing Coins due to self ignorance

Well it's either you learn properly before action or you learn properly from your actions one of this is sure to occur in cryptocurrency and that has always been the fact.

#75 2023-06-03 20:55:11

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;11777 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11341 wrote:

Well it's either you learn properly before action or you learn properly from your actions one of this is sure to occur in cryptocurrency and that has always been the fact.

But I also think many newbies aren't getting enough information and/or they are getting the wrong information so they don't have enough guidance or the have the wrong one here in cryptocurrency.

Board footer