uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-06-04 19:07:47

JONSNOWING

Re: A compilation of reasons and arguments why one should be anonymous.

Am still trying to weigh the possibility of any newbie feeling theirs is no need to learn everything about Cryptocurrency either from forums like this or from previous experiences shared with them by others. Cryptocurrency for me is all about being cautious and learning the basics

#77 2023-06-04 19:12:56

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;11898 wrote:

Am still trying to weigh the possibility of any newbie feeling theirs is no need to learn everything about Cryptocurrency either from forums like this or from previous experiences shared with them by others. Cryptocurrency for me is all about being cautious and learning the basics

Well mate you first have to start some where I believe we all can't learn everything at once and if the newbies takes there time to learn it's cool.

#78 2023-06-05 19:40:58

MRBEAST

KAMSI_UG;11905 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11898 wrote:

Well mate you first have to start some where I believe we all can't learn everything at once and if the newbies takes there time to learn it's cool.

Learning the very basic training of cryptocurrency is very important and should not be skipped we have seen the downfall of many new guys who skipped that part and went straight into investing.

#79 2023-06-05 21:38:51

JONSNOWING

You are very correct mate, when I heard of Cruptocurrnecy newly I would have equally made some of this mistakes if I had a reasonable capital then to invest. I felt it would be moving a lot far above my level of knowledge. Some of my friends lost money because of lack of Cryptocurrency knowledge

#80 2023-06-05 22:27:12

CrytoCynthia

JONSNOWING;12202 wrote:

You are very correct mate, when I heard of Cruptocurrnecy newly I would have equally made some of this mistakes if I had a reasonable capital then to invest. I felt it would be moving a lot far above my level of knowledge. Some of my friends lost money because of lack of Cryptocurrency knowledge

Mistake in cryptocurrency isn't the end of the world and you can always recovery but when you are unrepentant of the mistake then that person may not just last long in the ecosystem.

#81 2023-06-06 18:52:44

JONSNOWING

You are right mate, it depends on the kind or worth of Cryptocurrency that was lost. Most people still grieve to remind themselves and others around them. And they become more cautious to avoid loosing another Cryptocurrency

#82 2023-06-06 21:19:32

Kelechi

For now if you want to protect yourself in cryptocurrency that's enough reason for you to join into UtopiaP2P ecosystem because it supports anonymity.

#83 2023-06-07 18:44:51

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;12379 wrote:

For now if you want to protect yourself in cryptocurrency that's enough reason for you to join into UtopiaP2P ecosystem because it supports anonymity.

Joining the Utopia P2P ecosystem should be the best decision anyone into cryptocurrency will make this period. I know a lot of persons will be somewhere wishing they are part of an ecosystem like Utopia that supports anonymity

#84 2023-06-07 19:07:29

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;12498 wrote:
Kelechi;12379 wrote:

Joining the Utopia P2P ecosystem should be the best decision anyone into cryptocurrency will make this period. I know a lot of persons will be somewhere wishing they are part of an ecosystem like Utopia that supports anonymity

Well with fact that Utopia p2p protects once privacy and security and this project has amazing useful utilities it makes it a good project to be part of.

#85 2023-06-07 19:13:12

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;12507 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12498 wrote:
Kelechi;12379 wrote:

Well with fact that Utopia p2p protects once privacy and security and this project has amazing useful utilities it makes it a good project to be part of.

If you were asked to introduce UtopiaP2P ecosystem to someone that is very new into crypto-currency how would you explain the project to them

#86 2023-06-08 21:41:41

full

KAMSI_UG;12511 wrote:
Kelechi;12507 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12498 wrote:

If you were asked to introduce UtopiaP2P ecosystem to someone that is very new into crypto-currency how would you explain the project to them

Introducing cryptocurrency to someone who is very new to the concept of blockchain and cryptocurrency can be overwhelming, but also come with a lot of hard work and wisdom.

#87 2023-06-08 23:39:08

level

full;12761 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12511 wrote:
Kelechi;12507 wrote:

Introducing cryptocurrency to someone who is very new to the concept of blockchain and cryptocurrency can be overwhelming, but also come with a lot of hard work and wisdom.

The best way to start it is through the basics of cryptocurrency and blockchain. Cryptocurrency is a digital asset that uses encryption techniques to secure transactions and serves as a medium of exchange things like that.

#88 2023-06-08 23:39:34

oba

level;12819 wrote:
full;12761 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12511 wrote:

The best way to start it is through the basics of cryptocurrency and blockchain. Cryptocurrency is a digital asset that uses encryption techniques to secure transactions and serves as a medium of exchange things like that.

However, you'll also need to explain what the blockchain is and its duty as a digital ledger that records all transactions on the network.

#89 2023-06-08 23:41:52

IyaJJJ

oba;12820 wrote:
level;12819 wrote:
full;12761 wrote:

However, you'll also need to explain what the blockchain is and its duty as a digital ledger that records all transactions on the network.

It will be nice to use examples that are easy to understand. For instance, imagine a ledger book that keeps track of financial transactions between two people and makes them understand that cryptocurrency is like a digital version of the ledger book.

#90 2023-06-08 23:42:14

level

IyaJJJ;12821 wrote:
oba;12820 wrote:
level;12819 wrote:

It will be nice to use examples that are easy to understand. For instance, imagine a ledger book that keeps track of financial transactions between two people and makes them understand that cryptocurrency is like a digital version of the ledger book.

There is also a need to explain how transactions are recorded on the blockchain, which creates a tamper-proof record. Highlight how cryptocurrencies eliminate the need for intermediaries like banks, making transactions faster and more secure.

#91 2023-06-08 23:42:39

oba

level;12822 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12821 wrote:
oba;12820 wrote:

There is also a need to explain how transactions are recorded on the blockchain, which creates a tamper-proof record. Highlight how cryptocurrencies eliminate the need for intermediaries like banks, making transactions faster and more secure.

If you want to people to have an interest in cryptocurrency we must also discuss the benefits of using cryptocurrency, such as fast and secure international transactions, low transaction fees, and financial benefits.

#92 2023-06-08 23:44:05

level

oba;12823 wrote:
level;12822 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12821 wrote:

If you want to people to have an interest in cryptocurrency we must also discuss the benefits of using cryptocurrency, such as fast and secure international transactions, low transaction fees, and financial benefits.

Yes. However, the discussion about risk is also important cause they also need to be informed about the risks of investing in cryptocurrencies, which include high volatility, hack attack, and lack of regulation.

#93 2023-06-08 23:44:30

IyaJJJ

level;12824 wrote:
oba;12823 wrote:
level;12822 wrote:

Yes. However, the discussion about risk is also important cause they also need to be informed about the risks of investing in cryptocurrencies, which include high volatility, hack attack, and lack of regulation.

Agreed. That's why it is good to recommend some educational resources that provide reliable and expert analysis of the cryptocurrency market, explaining how to get involved and providing advice on how to avoid scams.

#94 2023-06-08 23:44:54

oba

IyaJJJ;12825 wrote:
level;12824 wrote:
oba;12823 wrote:

Agreed. That's why it is good to recommend some educational resources that provide reliable and expert analysis of the cryptocurrency market, explaining how to get involved and providing advice on how to avoid scams.

introducing someone to cryptocurrencies requires patience and a willingness to answer any questions they may have. Take it one step at a time and help them understand the basics before moving on to more complex topics.

#95 2023-06-09 18:11:27

Kelechi

oba;12826 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12825 wrote:
level;12824 wrote:

introducing someone to cryptocurrencies requires patience and a willingness to answer any questions they may have. Take it one step at a time and help them understand the basics before moving on to more complex topics.

Well in my own opinion introducing some one to cryptocurrency does not have to be a one time thing, you should also follow them up.

#96 2023-06-13 18:52:33

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;12858 wrote:
oba;12826 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12825 wrote:

Well in my own opinion introducing some one to cryptocurrency does not have to be a one time thing, you should also follow them up.

Not following someone up especially a newbie in Cryptocurrency can be discouraging and gets one tired easily. I have few friends that got interested/involved in cryptocurrency but they all quit due to lack of follow up and guidance

#97 2023-06-13 19:28:36

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;13652 wrote:
Kelechi;12858 wrote:
oba;12826 wrote:

Not following someone up especially a newbie in Cryptocurrency can be discouraging and gets one tired easily. I have few friends that got interested/involved in cryptocurrency but they all quit due to lack of follow up and guidance

Well in as much as we don't owe any newbie a follow up we must still understand we would encourage more people of we introduce them well and put them through.

#98 2023-06-14 18:02:42

JONSNOWING

And also share most of our experiences on Cryptocurrency and exchanges. No one should keep mute and watch newbies into cryptocurrency make the same mistake they made when they started theirs

#99 2023-06-14 18:36:32

joanna

Kelechi;12858 wrote:
oba;12826 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12825 wrote:

Yes, introducing someone to cryptocurrency is not a one-time thing and that's where the patience and a willingness to answer any questions they may have comes in.

#100 2023-06-14 18:37:03

thrive

joanna;13884 wrote:
Kelechi;12858 wrote:
oba;12826 wrote:

Yes, introducing someone to cryptocurrency is not a one-time thing and that's where the patience and a willingness to answer any questions they may have comes in.

Meanwhile, newbies are like a baby that has yet to mature you'll have to nurture them until they are mature before you decide to let them live their lives and make decisions for themselves.

Board footer