Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-05-18 19:42:38

oba

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2022

IyaJJJ;9064 wrote:
oba;9063 wrote:
joanna;9042 wrote:

Yes, Crypton coin is doing base on 24-hour trading volume, and about the dump in price, Crypton coin is not the only cryptocurrency that experiences a dump in price.

Dump in price is a normal thing all cryptocurrency experience since last week and the cryptocurrency that didn't experience the dump are the hype base coin. I'm not even sure if there's one of the hype base that didnt experience dump in price.

You're correct and one thing that's important is that the Crypton coin is a powerful bearish resilient cryptocurrency with the needed longevity. Besides, if we keep our coin on the uWallet we will have something to complement the dump in price.

Actually, this is what I do most of the time but I wonder why some people complain about making a loss when they invested in cryptocurrency because through a coin like Crypton coin, there's nothing like making a loss if the investor has the knowledge to monetize his holding.

#77 2023-05-18 19:45:20

thrive

oba;9065 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9064 wrote:
oba;9063 wrote:

Dump in price is a normal thing all cryptocurrency experience since last week and the cryptocurrency that didn't experience the dump are the hype base coin. I'm not even sure if there's one of the hype base that didnt experience dump in price.

You're correct and one thing that's important is that the Crypton coin is a powerful bearish resilient cryptocurrency with the needed longevity. Besides, if we keep our coin on the uWallet we will have something to complement the dump in price.

Actually, this is what I do most of the time but I wonder why some people complain about making a loss when they invested in cryptocurrency because through a coin like Crypton coin, there's nothing like making a loss if the investor has the knowledge to monetize his holding.

Knowledge is power they say but I believe knowledge to be catalogs and keys to every good thing in life not power because through the adequate we can have everything especially through cryptocurrency like Crypton coin.

#78 2023-05-18 19:49:33

oba

thrive;9066 wrote:
oba;9065 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9064 wrote:

Knowledge is power they say but I believe knowledge to be catalogs and keys to every good thing in life not power because through the adequate we can have everything especially through cryptocurrency like Crypton coin.

LMAO
I wish you know how what you said/posted make me smile but you have a point because it's easy for someone with the right knowledge to have almost every good thing.

#79 2023-05-18 20:39:29

Dozie

oba;9067 wrote:
thrive;9066 wrote:
oba;9065 wrote:

LMAO
I wish you know how what you said/posted make me smile but you have a point because it's easy for someone with the right knowledge to have almost every good thing.

Knowledge is very much underrated but it's very important, we need to focus on getting the knowledge first them every other can be added but that's the first aspect of crypto-currency.

#80 2023-05-19 16:57:35

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;9082 wrote:
oba;9067 wrote:
thrive;9066 wrote:

LMAO

Knowledge is very much underrated but it's very important, we need to focus on getting the knowledge first them every other can be added but that's the first aspect of crypto-currency.

The first aspect of anything should be learning, we should not shy away from it, many newbies has failed because they lack the ability to learn but I am sure we can all start from some where.

#81 2023-05-19 17:35:39

Dozie

Not learning in cryptocurrency is a very dangerous to do, this is what newbies fails to understand, I have seen many cryptocurrency newbies lack knowledge and ended up failing.

#82 2023-05-19 17:47:09

Kelechi

Dozie;9181 wrote:

Not learning in cryptocurrency is a very dangerous to do, this is what newbies fails to understand, I have seen many cryptocurrency newbies lack knowledge and ended up failing.

I would love to see CRP crypton get enlightened more on sites, there are many times I have seen some coins has an article on website.

#83 2023-05-19 21:15:22

Camavinga

The enlightenment of the Crypton coin comes from the full participation of the individuals involved. Also, the developers have a vital role to play in such scenarios.

#84 2023-05-19 21:21:58

KingCRP

Camavinga;9217 wrote:

The enlightenment of the Crypton coin comes from the full participation of the individuals involved. Also, the developers have a vital role to play in such scenarios.

Well to enlightened someone about Crypton coin should not be too difficult, but we can all help the project promote the coin, by telling the people about CRP crypton now.

#85 2023-05-19 21:27:26

Camavinga

KingCRP;9220 wrote:
Camavinga;9217 wrote:

Well to enlightened someone about Crypton coin should not be too difficult, but we can all help the project promote the coin, by telling the people about CRP crypton now.

Just telling them about the coin is not enough. Because you need to explain your reasons with facts.  So it is quite difficult and sometimes troubling when you find out they missing the point.

#86 2023-05-19 22:02:21

CrytoCynthia

Well if I was to predict honestly the possible price of CRP crypton this year I would have to say it would be little over the current all time high which was around $1.7

#87 2023-05-19 22:08:13

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;9246 wrote:

Well if I was to predict honestly the possible price of CRP crypton this year I would have to say it would be little over the current all time high which was around $1.7

I think I would have to support your prediction because the year is no longer much so the possible best CRP crypton can do now is to beat the current all time high a little.

#88 2023-05-20 14:25:00

JONSNOWING

What benefits does holding CRP Crypton have and are there uses you put it into that brought good returns to you mate because I have been using CRP and don’t know if I got it late

#89 2023-05-20 20:24:16

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;9323 wrote:

What benefits does holding CRP Crypton have and are there uses you put it into that brought good returns to you mate because I have been using CRP and don’t know if I got it late

Well holding CRP has lots of use, firstly it's an affordable gem that means anyone can afford it and it also does well in any market condition.

#90 2023-05-20 21:26:53

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;9392 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9323 wrote:

Well holding CRP has lots of use, firstly it's an affordable gem that means anyone can afford it and it also does well in any market condition.

Also CRP crypton can be used to send untraceable anonymous transaction anywhere in the world this is also a very good use of the coin right now .

#91 2023-05-21 14:39:43

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;9417 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9392 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9323 wrote:

Also CRP crypton can be used to send untraceable anonymous transaction anywhere in the world this is also a very good use of the coin right now .

Also you can use CRP CRYPTON to purchase things online as over 1800+ merchants has accepted it, this makes it a very good coin to hold right now guys don't sleep on CRP crypton.

#92 2023-05-21 21:42:22

oba

CrytoCynthia;9417 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9392 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9323 wrote:

Yes, the Crypton coin is a good source of making anonymous transactions but it's also a good store of value and passive income if hold it on the uWallet.

#93 2023-05-21 21:43:14

thrive

oba;9589 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9417 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9392 wrote:

Yes, the Crypton coin is a good source of making anonymous transactions but it's also a good store of value and passive income if hold it on the uWallet.

The Crypton coin has a number of advantages, and its transactions are truly untraceable, giving users the highest level of anonymity.

#94 2023-05-21 21:43:40

IyaJJJ

thrive;9590 wrote:
oba;9589 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9417 wrote:

The Crypton coin has a number of advantages, and its transactions are truly untraceable, giving users the highest level of anonymity.

Remember that Crypton is a decentralized cryptocurrency, which means that it is not governed by a single entity and is therefore immune to manipulation and governmental interference.

#95 2023-05-21 22:48:23

CrytoCynthia

IyaJJJ;9591 wrote:
thrive;9590 wrote:
oba;9589 wrote:

Remember that Crypton is a decentralized cryptocurrency, which means that it is not governed by a single entity and is therefore immune to manipulation and governmental interference.

That's very correct but also I have seen so many decentralized coin still under so degree of regulation from the government, CRP is far above many decentralized exchange in cryptocurrency now.

#96 2023-05-21 23:49:25

joanna

IyaJJJ;9591 wrote:
thrive;9590 wrote:
oba;9589 wrote:

Users can quickly and securely transfer funds thanks to Crypton transactions, which are processed instantly and are irreversible once confirmed.

#97 2023-05-21 23:49:48

Vastextension

joanna;9648 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9591 wrote:
thrive;9590 wrote:

Users can quickly and securely transfer funds thanks to Crypton transactions, which are processed instantly and are irreversible once confirmed.

I like how the Crypton API makes it simple for businesses to accept Crypton payments on their websites, making it a great option for those looking for a safe and private payment method.

#98 2023-05-21 23:50:07

level

Vastextension;9649 wrote:
joanna;9648 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9591 wrote:

I like how the Crypton API makes it simple for businesses to accept Crypton payments on their websites, making it a great option for those looking for a safe and private payment method.

This explains the reason why some merchants accepted Crypton coins as payment on their websites.

#99 2023-05-21 23:50:26

full

level;9650 wrote:
Vastextension;9649 wrote:
joanna;9648 wrote:

This explains the reason why some merchants accepted Crypton coins as payment on their websites.

That's maybe one of the reasons but I don't think that was the major reason because the major reason was the benefit of the Crypton coin which is also the reason why I also join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem myself.

#100 2023-05-22 08:41:12

MRBEAST

back in 2022 UTOPIA AND CRP CRYPTON was not much different than what we have it at right now. the only different is that now is that the price of CRP has gone from $0.6 to $0.5 and also the addition of some feature on the Utopia ecosystem.

Board footer