uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#101 2023-05-22 17:45:09

CrytoCynthia

Re: Utopia and Crypton (CRP) in 2022

MRBEAST;9676 wrote:

back in 2022 UTOPIA AND CRP CRYPTON was not much different than what we have it at right now. the only different is that now is that the price of CRP has gone from $0.6 to $0.5 and also the addition of some feature on the Utopia ecosystem.

The market would be similar for a long time till we get to see the big break in cryptocurrency, but for now I believe CRP crypton has held very strongly even in this bad market period.

#102 2023-05-22 18:23:16

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;9718 wrote:
MRBEAST;9676 wrote:

back in 2022 UTOPIA AND CRP CRYPTON was not much different than what we have it at right now. the only different is that now is that the price of CRP has gone from $0.6 to $0.5 and also the addition of some feature on the Utopia ecosystem.

The market would be similar for a long time till we get to see the big break in cryptocurrency, but for now I believe CRP crypton has held very strongly even in this bad market period.

Well as an investor I would like to see improvement in the price of CRP I don't know if this would happen in six months but I would love to see some profits soon.

#103 2023-05-25 22:10:24

Dozie

I think I heard someone say that there wasn't much different on Utopia and CRP crypton last year and presently although the year isn't over. And so much can still happen .

#104 2023-05-25 22:31:30

CrytoCynthia

If you did your research well you would know that CRP crypton has a very consistent year 2022 but the issue was that ht did not blow the market away, I really believe it would someday.

#105 2023-05-29 11:10:28

MRBEAST

CrytoCynthia;10113 wrote:

If you did your research well you would know that CRP crypton has a very consistent year 2022 but the issue was that ht did not blow the market away, I really believe it would someday.

YES IF YOU MEANT THAT THE PRICE OF CRP IN 2022 REMAINED CONSISTENT THEN YES IT DID. BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT WE NEED WE WANT THE PRICE TO GO UP.

#106 2023-05-29 13:33:47

IyaJJJ

Yes, Crypton coin was indeed consistent in ghe last year market but it doesn't blow the market because it's organic price based crypto currency.

#107 2023-05-29 20:23:37

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;10629 wrote:

Yes, Crypton coin was indeed consistent in ghe last year market but it doesn't blow the market because it's organic price based crypto currency.

Well as an investor I would really like to see the price of CRP crypton go up that's the reason why I invested in it in the first place.

#108 2023-05-30 19:36:30

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;10713 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10629 wrote:

Well as an investor I would really like to see the price of CRP crypton go up that's the reason why I invested in it in the first place.

Well the demand of CRP crypton has to go up before that can happen, I think what CRP crypton needs to rise right now is not the bull run but rather it needs publicity.

#109 2023-05-31 00:10:33

oba

CrytoCynthia;10910 wrote:
Kelechi;10713 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10629 wrote:

Well the demand of CRP crypton has to go up before that can happen, I think what CRP crypton needs to rise right now is not the bull run but rather it needs publicity.

This is expected and that is why it is good to hold for the long term when the cryptocurrency is built on solid fundamentals and potential instead of people focusing on making fast profit from hype projects.

#110 2023-05-31 01:25:40

Comrade

oba;11017 wrote:
Kelechi;10713 wrote:

This is expected and that is why it is good to hold for the long term when the cryptocurrency is built on solid fundamentals and potential instead of people focusing on making fast profit from hype projects.

I agree with you that the fundamentals protocol for p2p trade system has a lot to do with progress of CRP coin.  In as such the program is in  more dedicated in creating more valuable tools to meet the need of the market standard, its definitely going to be of good results

#111 2023-05-31 09:02:08

joanna

oba;11017 wrote:
Kelechi;10713 wrote:

Holding cryptocurrency for the long-term is the best to make a profit in the market especially if the cryptocurrency is a coin that have survived the bearish market for many time and it is still strong but currently underestimated.
Investing in such a coin is good to max profit.

#112 2023-05-31 09:02:36

oba

joanna;11026 wrote:
oba;11017 wrote:

Holding cryptocurrency for the long-term is the best to make a profit in the market especially if the cryptocurrency is a coin that have survived the bearish market for many time and it is still strong but currently underestimated.

After investing in a cryptocurrency that has all the attributes you mentioned, it is also good to practice some safe investment decisions like removing emotion from your financial decisions and basing them instead on reasoned analysis and study to prevent emotion.

#113 2023-05-31 22:19:45

Vastextension

oba;11027 wrote:
joanna;11026 wrote:
oba;11017 wrote:

After investing in a cryptocurrency that has all the attributes you mentioned, it is also good to practice some safe investment decisions like removing emotion from your financial decisions and basing them instead on reasoned analysis and study to prevent emotion.

A large amount of risk always exists when investing in any kind of financial instrument, including cryptocurrencies, which can be quite volatile. As a result, there is no surefire way to earn from cryptocurrencies, but the best strategy is to invest over the long term in reputable coins.

#114 2023-05-31 22:20:08

full

Vastextension;11190 wrote:
oba;11027 wrote:
joanna;11026 wrote:

A large amount of risk always exists when investing in any kind of financial instrument, including cryptocurrencies, which can be quite volatile. As a result, there is no surefire way to earn from cryptocurrencies, but the best strategy is to invest over the long term in reputable coins.

I agree that it's a good idea to conduct research before investing in any cryptocurrencies, but many people shy away from the idea of conducting their own investigation and learning about the technology, market trends, and growth potential of the coin in question. Examine their project schedule, the experience of their team, and the backing of the community.

#115 2023-05-31 22:20:48

level

full;11191 wrote:
oba;11027 wrote:

I agree that it's a good idea to conduct research before investing in any cryptocurrencies, but many people shy away from the idea of conducting their own investigation and learning about the technology, market trends, and growth potential of the coin in question. Examine their project schedule, the experience of their team, and the backing of the community.

Yes, some cryptocurrency investors choose to ignore this and instead follow the hype. But it's also wise to keep up with current events. I'm talking about staying up to date on the most recent information, trends, and developments in the cryptocurrency sector. Keep up with market trends and analyses by following reliable sources of information.

#116 2023-05-31 22:21:23

full

level;11193 wrote:
full;11191 wrote:

Yes, some cryptocurrency investors choose to ignore this and instead follow the hype. But it's also wise to keep up with current events. I'm talking about staying up to date on the most recent information, trends, and developments in the cryptocurrency sector. Keep up with market trends and analyses by following reliable sources of information.

After doing all of this, patience is also required. Prices in the cryptocurrency market can change dramatically in a short amount of time due to market volatility. Maintaining calm and avoiding panic sales or purchases is crucial.

#117 2023-05-31 22:21:43

Vastextension

full;11194 wrote:
level;11193 wrote:
full;11191 wrote:

After doing all of this, patience is also required. Prices in the cryptocurrency market can change dramatically in a short amount of time due to market volatility. Maintaining calm and avoiding panic sales or purchases is crucial.

However, it is wise to diversify your holdings as well. Avoid putting all of your money into a single coin or token. Instead, you should diversify your holdings based on your understanding of investment management to lower the risk of losing all of your money at once.

#118 2023-05-31 22:22:02

thrive

Vastextension;11195 wrote:
full;11194 wrote:
level;11193 wrote:

However, it is wise to diversify your holdings as well. Avoid putting all of your money into a single coin or token. Instead, you should diversify your holdings based on your understanding of investment management to lower the risk of losing all of your money at once.

Despite all that. Keep in mind that cryptocurrencies are a high-risk investment and it is not guaranteed that you will make a profit. Therefore, it is always advisable to be cautious and to only invest money that you can afford to lose.

#119 2023-06-01 20:32:39

JONSNOWING

I have heard situations where people invest almost all their savings on Cryptocurrency and forget the Crypto market is not always fixed. Only those with the right knowledge about Cryptocurrency can be aware of this

#120 2023-06-02 18:24:30

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;11351 wrote:

I have heard situations where people invest almost all their savings on Cryptocurrency and forget the Crypto market is not always fixed. Only those with the right knowledge about Cryptocurrency can be aware of this

The first rule in cryptocurrency investment is never invest more than you can afford to lose this has always been a key warning.

#121 2023-06-02 18:47:12

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;11469 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11351 wrote:

The first rule in cryptocurrency investment is never invest more than you can afford to lose this has always been a key warning.

That's very correct and also another rule is to never borrow money to invest with, that's a big lose and I don't think anyone should try that.

#122 2023-06-03 08:42:58

JONSNOWING

KAMSI_UG;11483 wrote:
Kelechi;11469 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11351 wrote:

That's very correct and also another rule is to never borrow money to invest with, that's a big lose and I don't think anyone should try that.

It takes Ignorance and a small mind to borrow money for any investment. It takes time to get back money to start investing after repaying the loan, I mean the profit cannot be counted or what if In the case of the investment suffering loss. Now it’s just getting involved in debt because of business loan that can’t be repayed

#123 2023-06-03 16:57:57

oba

KAMSI_UG;11483 wrote:
Kelechi;11469 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11351 wrote:

From my own understanding, the idea of not borrowing money to invest in a lame idea and I never buy it because the best concept is to never go for what you cant afford.

#124 2023-06-03 16:59:03

Vastextension

oba;11681 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11483 wrote:
Kelechi;11469 wrote:

From my own understanding, the idea of not borrowing money to invest in a lame idea and I never buy it because the best concept is to never go for what you cant afford.

Let's say I agree with what you said which I technically don't agree with you but still curious about the reason behind your statement and i will be happy if you can share.

#125 2023-06-03 17:01:55

oba

Vastextension;11682 wrote:
oba;11681 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11483 wrote:

Let's say I agree with what you said which I technically don't agree with you but still curious about the reason behind your statement and i will be happy if you can share.

The idea of not borrowing money to invest only cage people to the old strategy of investment and things are changing. Most billionaires and millionaires are living in debt as investments.

Last edited by oba (2023-06-03 17:02:09)

Board footer