Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-06-04 17:00:31

crpuusd

Re: channel for writers

Dozie;11812 wrote:
KingCRP;11749 wrote:
crpuusd;11736 wrote:

To fetch more publicity we should also look into influencial marketing, coin pairing cus the values of p2p now are far more higher than some common coin.

Yes the best way to take advantage of the public growth is paying attention to publications, Utopia p2p should try to get the word about Crypton CRP and the project in general to the world.

Well it's not a very fast process things like this takes time and I believe Utopia p2p is on the right track to achieve great publications and main stream success.

If Utopai p2p can continue to do more on the development of the blockchain, its will be a good blockbuster when Utopia CRP coin appears on the front page.

#252 2023-06-04 18:02:04

full

crpuusd;11879 wrote:
Dozie;11812 wrote:
KingCRP;11749 wrote:

Yes the best way to take advantage of the public growth is paying attention to publications, Utopia p2p should try to get the word about Crypton CRP and the project in general to the world.

Well it's not a very fast process things like this takes time and I believe Utopia p2p is on the right track to achieve great publications and main stream success.

If Utopai p2p can continue to do more on the development of the blockchain, its will be a good blockbuster when Utopia CRP coin appears on the front page.

The development of the blockchain and the ecosystem security is what the UtopiaP2P development team makes their priority so the development is not a problem.

#253 2023-06-04 19:40:23

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;11879 wrote:

Utopia has always been doing great on the development front right from the go and would keep doing that in the years to come.

CRP would be a very big project in the future.

#254 2023-06-04 19:43:10

Dozie

Lanistergame2;11928 wrote:
crpuusd;11879 wrote:

Utopia has always been doing great on the development front right from the go and would keep doing that in the years to come.

Utopia p2p began around 2019 and this is 2023 looking out how far this project has come I would say yes it has really done very well so far and yes it can always get better.

#255 2023-06-04 19:51:28

PEACEMAKER

Dozie;11931 wrote:

Utopia p2p began around 2019 and this is 2023 looking out how far this project has come I would say yes it has really done very well so far and yes it can always get better.

I never knew we were just four years in at this point, it almost seems we have had a decade of advancement over the years.

I wonder how far we would have gone when we clock ten years.

#256 2023-06-04 21:10:46

crpuusd

PEACEMAKER;11940 wrote:
Dozie;11931 wrote:

I never knew we were just four years in at this point, it almost seems we have had a decade of advancement over the years.

I wonder how far we would have gone when we clock ten years.

It's just few years gone and according to my research there has been a great improvement over the year and I wonder if this improvement continues utopia we have a higher place in the future .

#257 2023-06-04 23:18:46

level

full;11881 wrote:
crpuusd;11879 wrote:
Dozie;11812 wrote:

The development of the blockchain and the ecosystem security is what the UtopiaP2P development team makes their priority so the development is not a problem.

According to what I once read from one of the UtopiaP2P development team represent he said the focus is more on the development, advancement, innovation, and security of the project.

#258 2023-06-04 23:19:52

thrive

level;12063 wrote:
full;11881 wrote:
crpuusd;11879 wrote:

According to what I once read from one of the UtopiaP2P development team represent he said the focus is more on the development, advancement, innovation, and security of the project.

I guess this could be one of the reasons why the mobile application is somehow delayed since the development will require much attention and working hours.

#259 2023-06-04 23:20:51

joanna

thrive;12064 wrote:
level;12063 wrote:
full;11881 wrote:

I guess this could be one of the reasons why the mobile application is somehow delayed since the development will require much attention and working hours.

That could be the reason but the development area being the priority of the development team make the UtopiaP2P ecosystem outperform other and also unique.

#260 2023-06-04 23:21:30

thrive

joanna;12065 wrote:
thrive;12064 wrote:
level;12063 wrote:

That could be the reason but the development area being the priority of the development team make the UtopiaP2P ecosystem outperform other and also unique.

Mind you, the UtopiaP2P is unique in several ways since no central server is used for data transmission or storage, it is a fully decentralized peer-to-peer ecosystem.
Yes, data is encrypted directly between users, providing users with the highest level of privacy and security.

#261 2023-06-04 23:24:46

joanna

thrive;12066 wrote:
joanna;12065 wrote:
thrive;12064 wrote:

Mind you, the UtopiaP2P is unique in several ways since no central server is used for data transmission or storage, it is a fully decentralized peer-to-peer ecosystem.
Yes, data is encrypted directly between users, providing users with the highest level of privacy and security.

It's worth noting that UtopiaP2P comes with a range of features that are not available on other P2P networks, such as an all-in-one solution for secure instant messaging and file sharing.

#262 2023-06-04 23:25:19

thrive

joanna;12067 wrote:
thrive;12066 wrote:
joanna;12065 wrote:

It's worth noting that UtopiaP2P comes with a range of features that are not available on other P2P networks, such as an all-in-one solution for secure instant messaging and file sharing.

I appreciate how UtopiaP2P enables users to set up channels for running a blog or news feed as well as for holding private group discussions.

#263 2023-06-04 23:25:48

oba

thrive;12068 wrote:
joanna;12067 wrote:
thrive;12066 wrote:

I appreciate how UtopiaP2P enables users to set up channels for running a blog or news feed as well as for holding private group discussions.

Yes, totally decentralized, and any web resource users have, including SSH servers and streaming, can be tunneled and made accessible inside the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#264 2023-06-04 23:26:45

thrive

oba;12069 wrote:
thrive;12068 wrote:
joanna;12067 wrote:

Yes, totally decentralized, and any web resource users have, including SSH servers and streaming, can be tunneled and made accessible inside the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

Don't forget the design of the native cryptocurrencies created for the UtopiaP2P ecosystem called CRP coin which offers instant, untraceable, and irreversible means of payment while maintaining the security and privacy that are the foundation of the Utopia P2P ecosystem.

#265 2023-06-04 23:27:08

oba

thrive;12070 wrote:
oba;12069 wrote:
thrive;12068 wrote:

Don't forget the design of the native cryptocurrencies created for the UtopiaP2P ecosystem called CRP coin which offers instant, untraceable, and irreversible means of payment while maintaining the security and privacy that are the foundation of the Utopia P2P ecosystem.

The good thing is that all communication and activity in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is entirely anonymous and cannot be tracked. It's the perfect place for those who value their privacy and want to communicate and conduct business without any outside influence.

#266 2023-06-04 23:44:31

oba

crpuusd;11879 wrote:

UtopiaP2P development being in the front right of development is something I believe every user of the ecosystem that follows the development team procedure ought to know.

#267 2023-06-05 08:13:25

Comrade

oba;12075 wrote:
crpuusd;11879 wrote:

UtopiaP2P development being in the front right of development is something I believe every user of the ecosystem that follows the development team procedure ought to know.

utopia p2p ecosystem is surrounded with a lots of values and knowledge lurking around for people to grab

#268 2023-06-05 10:44:37

Lanistergame2

oba;12075 wrote:

Some people have an unrealistic expectation of development and might not recognize how much work the team is putting in and how progress we can potentially make over the next years.

Great job to everyone working behind the scenes.

#269 2023-06-05 14:59:31

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;12096 wrote:
oba;12075 wrote:

Some people have an unrealistic expectation of development and might not recognize how much work the team is putting in and how progress we can potentially make over the next years.

There has been alot of hardwork on this projects lately and im glad its all continued to bring more progress to system.

#270 2023-06-05 19:39:44

MRBEAST

crpuusd;12106 wrote:
Lanistergame2;12096 wrote:
oba;12075 wrote:

There has been alot of hardwork on this projects lately and im glad its all continued to bring more progress to system.

Well now that Utopia p2p has set it's sight on artificial intelligence technology and it has available the chatGPT service on their secured messenger we would be seeing more utilities.

#271 2023-06-05 20:10:54

PEACEMAKER

MRBEAST;12162 wrote:

Well now that Utopia p2p has set it's sight on artificial intelligence technology and it has available the chatGPT service on their secured messenger we would be seeing more utilities.

I was not aware that Utopia has included chatGPT features on their messenger. If true, that is an amazing development and one that will set utopia up with the latest innovations.

Can you share me a link to the update?

#272 2023-06-05 23:14:37

full

Comrade;12089 wrote:
oba;12075 wrote:

utopia p2p ecosystem is surrounded with a lots of values and knowledge lurking around for people to grab

That's and the more people learn about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem project and there's something for them to grab to increase their betterment.

#273 2023-06-05 23:17:28

IyaJJJ

full;12237 wrote:
Comrade;12089 wrote:
oba;12075 wrote:

That's and the more people learn about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem project and there's something for them to grab to increase their betterment.

You guys said the fact about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem benefit but it's not about the more people grab but knowing the benefit of what they grab.

#274 2023-06-05 23:19:56

joanna

IyaJJJ;12238 wrote:
full;12237 wrote:
Comrade;12089 wrote:

You guys said the fact about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem benefit but it's not about the more people grab but knowing the benefit of what they grab.

You're totally right. We have some people in the cryptocurrency market that grab good potential and one of the industry-leading cryptocurrencies at the early stage choose to sell early cause they didn't know the importance of the crypto they grab.

#275 2023-06-05 23:23:08

level

joanna;12239 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12238 wrote:
full;12237 wrote:

You're totally right. We have some people in the cryptocurrency market that grab good potential and one of the industry-leading cryptocurrencies at the early stage choose to sell early cause they didn't know the importance of the crypto they grab.

It is not easy to fully understand the benefit of cryptocurrency during the early stage of the project launch and i could remember when Ethereum was introduced then a lot of cryptocurrency investors underestimated it.

Board footer