Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#276 2023-06-05 23:23:42

thrive

Re: channel for writers

level;12240 wrote:
joanna;12239 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12238 wrote:

You guys said the fact about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem benefit but it's not about the more people grab but knowing the benefit of what they grab.

You're totally right. We have some people in the cryptocurrency market that grab good potential and one of the industry-leading cryptocurrencies at the early stage choose to sell early cause they didn't know the importance of the crypto they grab.

It is not easy to fully understand the benefit of cryptocurrency during the early stage of the project launch and i could remember when Ethereum was introduced then a lot of cryptocurrency investors underestimated it.

The same underestimation is currently happening to the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and I hope people will be wise enough not to lose the opportunity.

#277 2023-06-05 23:25:25

IyaJJJ

thrive;12241 wrote:
level;12240 wrote:
joanna;12239 wrote:

You're totally right. We have some people in the cryptocurrency market that grab good potential and one of the industry-leading cryptocurrencies at the early stage choose to sell early cause they didn't know the importance of the crypto they grab.

It is not easy to fully understand the benefit of cryptocurrency during the early stage of the project launch and i could remember when Ethereum was introduced then a lot of cryptocurrency investors underestimated it.

The same underestimation is currently happening to the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem and I hope people will be wise enough not to lose the opportunity.

The best wait to not miss the benefit of a project is to know the project product benefit, service, or action is meant to achieve. The benefit can only be understood in the context of its purpose.

#278 2023-06-05 23:26:08

full

IyaJJJ;12242 wrote:
thrive;12241 wrote:
level;12240 wrote:

The best wait to not miss the benefit of a project is to know the project product benefit, service, or action is meant to achieve. The benefit can only be understood in the context of its purpose.

I will suggest always conducting research on the product, service, or action to understand how it works, its features, and its effects.

#279 2023-06-05 23:35:31

Vastextension

full;12243 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12242 wrote:
thrive;12241 wrote:

I will suggest always conducting research on the product, service, or action to understand how it works, its features, and its effects.

It is good to identify the specific advantages that the product, service, or action offers while also considering the ways in which it is superior to others or how it can address the desired outcome.

#280 2023-06-05 23:35:53

oba

Vastextension;12244 wrote:
full;12243 wrote:
IyaJJJ;12242 wrote:

It is good to identify the specific advantages that the product, service, or action offers while also considering the ways in which it is superior to others or how it can address the desired outcome.

Also think about risk management by considering the costs associated with the product, service, or action. It is important to ensure that the benefit outweighs the costs.

#281 2023-06-05 23:36:19

joanna

oba;12245 wrote:
full;12243 wrote:

Also think about risk management by considering the costs associated with the product, service, or action. It is important to ensure that the benefit outweighs the costs.

It is good to also check out genuine testimonials and reviews from other users who have used or experienced the project, service, or action. These can help you gauge the benefits experienced by other users.

#282 2023-06-05 23:37:04

level

joanna;12246 wrote:
oba;12245 wrote:

It is good to also check out genuine testimonials and reviews from other users who have used or experienced the project, service, or action. These can help you gauge the benefits experienced by other users.

Also let's be sure about the long-term impact of the project, service, or action in the cryptocurrency market. Evaluate how it can benefit you or others in the future.

#283 2023-06-06 17:23:42

Lanistergame2

level;12240 wrote:

With sufficient research it is possible to. Projects give out enough information when they launch like their road map and whitepaper, if you combine those and do your research by test running their platform and checking to see if they are just copying another industry, you can get enough information.

#284 2023-06-06 18:40:26

JONSNOWING

Users don’t hide their say about a project or how good it is. Also the number of people in a project or the preference of a project shows the reach it can make to get its desired traffic

#285 2023-06-06 20:32:31

Comrade

JONSNOWING;12330 wrote:

Users don’t hide their say about a project or how good it is. Also the number of people in a project or the preference of a project shows the reach it can make to get its desired traffic

The rate crypto and policy differs from each other as we can experience swings in some other Currency while some are still stable and Crypton getting higher. Nicholas van also knew how great it can be as thesame as Dr hack thinks....

#286 2023-06-06 20:49:35

crpuusd

Comrade;12358 wrote:
JONSNOWING;12330 wrote:

The rate crypto and policy differs from each other as we can experience swings in some other Currency while some are still stable and Crypton getting higher. Nicholas van also knew how great it can be as thesame as Dr hack thinks....

According to what you just said heard i would have love to make a comparison now but im very much okay with the policy and the foot step  crypton coin is talking. Its more safer and unaffected.

#287 2023-06-06 22:31:30

KingCRP

Just out of curiosity I would like to know if the discussion that has been happening on this thread recently is about what this board is all about or are we just deviating from what the topic is All about.

#288 2023-06-07 06:17:53

Comrade

KingCRP;12433 wrote:

Just out of curiosity I would like to know if the discussion that has been happening on this thread recently is about what this board is all about or are we just deviating from what the topic is All about.

There is no deviating from any angle of the forum topic. Its just as thesame as were  and basically you should understand this if you have actually read any book about crypto currency and it existence.

#289 2023-06-07 07:54:36

Lanistergame2

Does anyone mind sharing their favorite authors at the moment. You can classify it under;
- Fictional work,
- Non fictional works,
- Biographies,
- Plays.

This would be a fun way to bring the discussions back to writing related topics.

#290 2023-06-07 12:37:25

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;12492 wrote:

Does anyone mind sharing their favorite authors at the moment. You can classify it under;
- Fictional work,
- Non fictional works,
- Biographies,
- Plays.

This would be a fun way to bring the discussions back to writing related topics.

Im already an enthusiastic about wealth so i'm going for favorite Napoleon Hill or Brian Tracy

#291 2023-06-07 19:30:57

MRBEAST

crpuusd;12496 wrote:
Lanistergame2;12492 wrote:

- Fictional work,
- Non fictional works,
- Biographies,
- Plays.

Im already an enthusiastic about wealth so i'm going for favorite Napoleon Hill or Brian Tracy

Well I hardly would think there is any one who isn't or anyone who would say that they are enthusiastic about poverty, come on mate everyone wants to be rich

#292 2023-06-08 05:29:57

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;12496 wrote:

I know of Napolean Hill, I have read some of his work like "Think and grow rich" and "Success through a positive mental attitude", both very amazing books.

I would have to do a bit of research on Brian Tracy.

#293 2023-06-08 16:52:30

PEACEMAKER

I read more of fictional books and follow works of Dan Brown and also Frederick Forsyth.
They are amazing writers who have very good command of the English language and great story telling skills.

#294 2023-06-08 20:23:42

Comrade

PEACEMAKER;12698 wrote:

I read more of fictional books and follow works of Dan Brown and also Frederick Forsyth.
They are amazing writers who have very good command of the English language and great story telling skills.

Brian Tracy was actually the author of "The power of Charm". Its actually explain the human character or behavior on how to attract or enchant people with behaviorer qualities. Just hoping to get some developer books.

#295 2023-06-08 21:28:10

crpuusd

Comrade;12742 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;12698 wrote:

Brian Tracy was actually the author of "The power of Charm". Its actually explain the human character or behavior on how to attract or enchant people with behaviorer qualities. Just hoping to get some developer books.

Dan brown is a well porpular journalist and same goes to Forsyth, i must say there book is like a inspirations to the movie industry. Its actually a more interesting to felt likkah movie.

#296 2023-06-09 05:35:44

Comrade

crpuusd;12755 wrote:
Comrade;12742 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;12698 wrote:

Dan brown is a well porpular journalist and same goes to Forsyth, i must say there book is like a inspirations to the movie industry. Its actually a more interesting to felt likkah movie.

As the world of crypto currency keep rising and its more fortunate for us to know that we also learn and understand some basic of how the system was created or emerge. I will like if someone have actually read any book on crypto, bitcoin and blockchain.

#297 2023-06-09 08:32:37

Lanistergame2

Comrade;12835 wrote:

As the world of crypto currency keep rising and its more fortunate for us to know that we also learn and understand some basic of how the system was created or emerge. I will like if someone have actually read any book on crypto, bitcoin and blockchain.

I have read a few but majorly I read articles and blogs. It would be great to have a book written solely for utopia. That is a book I would definitely pay to get and read.

#298 2023-06-09 18:08:01

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;12853 wrote:
Comrade;12835 wrote:

I have read a few but majorly I read articles and blogs. It would be great to have a book written solely for utopia. That is a book I would definitely pay to get and read.

Well I think it would be great too also it doesn't have to be a physical book, a digital copy of the book can Also work.

#299 2023-06-09 18:27:35

KingCRP

Kelechi;12856 wrote:
Comrade;12835 wrote:

Well I think it would be great too also it doesn't have to be a physical book, a digital copy of the book can Also work.

Well what's the essence of having an Utopia p2p books when Utopia p2p has good helpful articles that can help anyone for research purposes.

#300 2023-06-09 19:53:01

crpuusd

KingCRP;12866 wrote:
Kelechi;12856 wrote:

Well what's the essence of having an Utopia p2p books when Utopia p2p has good helpful articles that can help anyone for research purposes.

Have go through some cryto currency book before and trust me you will get to understand how to handle the crypto world and analysis to be made to be on a safer side. Imagine the great Utopia p2p ecosystem sharing a great advantage and its right there starring at you in the face  while most of us are just here hoping till it pass by.

Board footer