Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#301 2023-06-09 20:56:53

JONSNOWING

Re: channel for writers

KingCRP;12866 wrote:
Kelechi;12856 wrote:
Lanistergame2;12853 wrote:

I have read a few but majorly I read articles and blogs. It would be great to have a book written solely for utopia.  That is a book I would definitely pay to get and read.

Well I think it would be great too also it doesn't have to be a physical book, a digital copy of the book can Also work.

Well what's the essence of having a Utopia p2p books when Utopia p2p has good helpful articles that can help anyone for research purposes.

Most people prefer books to articles, anyhow the choice of majority maybe. Books most not only be offline  but can be an online book

#302 2023-06-09 21:01:11

Dozie

JONSNOWING;12953 wrote:
KingCRP;12866 wrote:
Kelechi;12856 wrote:

Well I think it would be great too also it doesn't have to be a physical book, a digital copy of the book can Also work.

Well what's the essence of having a Utopia p2p books when Utopia p2p has good helpful articles that can help anyone for research purposes.

Most people prefer books to articles, anyhow the choice of majority maybe. Books most not only be offline  but can be an online book

Well I don't think they know more available I would like this writers group to design a good pic and see other gi other business
I don't know if I am sure of the worlds biggest envelopment.

#303 2023-06-09 22:26:51

oba

Comrade;12835 wrote:

As the world of crypto currency keep rising and its more fortunate for us to know that we also learn and understand some basic of how the system was created or emerge. I will like if someone have actually read any book on crypto, bitcoin and blockchain.

I have read a few but majorly I read articles and blogs. It would be great to have a book written solely for utopia. That is a book I would definitely pay to get and read.

I never heard about this before and this is the first time someone we talk about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem having a book but I think the whitepaper will be better.

#304 2023-06-09 22:47:33

Europ

oba;12983 wrote:
Comrade;12835 wrote:

As the world of crypto currency keep rising and its more fortunate for us to know that we also learn and understand some basic of how the system was created or emerge. I will like if someone have actually read any book on crypto, bitcoin and blockchain.

I have read a few but majorly I read articles and blogs. It would be great to have a book written solely for utopia. That is a book I would definitely pay to get and read.

I never heard about this before and this is the first time someone we talk about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem having a book but I think the whitepaper will be better.

Sound strange as well. I don't think that is available for now and perhaps if such have to be done there will be a total research, exploration of the whole systems corners and intensive reading and note taking.

#305 2023-06-09 23:29:42

IyaJJJ

oba;12983 wrote:
Comrade;12835 wrote:

The idea is good cause it can be beneficial for a cryptocurrency project to have a book or whitepaper, in order to provide investors and other interested parties with a detailed understanding of the project.

#306 2023-06-09 23:30:03

level

IyaJJJ;13008 wrote:
oba;12983 wrote:

The idea is good cause it can be beneficial for a cryptocurrency project to have a book or whitepaper, in order to provide investors and other interested parties with a detailed understanding of the project.

Yes, a book or whitepaper can provide an in-depth overview of the project, including its objectives, vision, target market, and how it intends to achieve its goals.

#307 2023-06-09 23:30:38

full

level;13009 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13008 wrote:
oba;12983 wrote:

Yes, a book or whitepaper can provide an in-depth overview of the project, including its objectives, vision, target market, and how it intends to achieve its goals.

For some people, cryptocurrency is quite complex, and books or whitepapers can help explain the technical aspects of the project in a clear and understandable way, including blockchain technology, smart contracts, and cryptography.

#308 2023-06-09 23:30:59

thrive

full;13010 wrote:
level;13009 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13008 wrote:

For some people, cryptocurrency is quite complex, and books or whitepapers can help explain the technical aspects of the project in a clear and understandable way, including blockchain technology, smart contracts, and cryptography.

The book should outline the distribution of the Crypton coin, the supply, and demand dynamics, and other details that can help investors understand the fundamental valuation of the project.

#309 2023-06-09 23:31:17

IyaJJJ

thrive;13011 wrote:
full;13010 wrote:
level;13009 wrote:

The book should outline the distribution of the Crypton coin, the supply, and demand dynamics, and other details that can help investors understand the fundamental valuation of the project.

A book or whitepaper demonstrates the transparency of the project's intentions and plans, which can help to build trust with investors and the community.

#310 2023-06-09 23:31:36

level

IyaJJJ;13012 wrote:
thrive;13011 wrote:
full;13010 wrote:

A book or whitepaper demonstrates the transparency of the project's intentions and plans, which can help to build trust with investors and the community.

The book can detail the investment opportunities and the process of acquiring project cryptocurrency, which can entice investors and provide a good understanding of the projected returns.

#311 2023-06-09 23:33:39

IyaJJJ

level;13013 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13012 wrote:
thrive;13011 wrote:

The book can detail the investment opportunities and the process of acquiring project cryptocurrency, which can entice investors and provide a good understanding of the projected returns.

Having a book or whitepaper can help to clarify the vision and objectives of the project for potential investors, explain the technical aspects to the technical people, and drive a community to support and contribute to the project enthusiastically.

#312 2023-06-10 07:20:59

Comrade

IyaJJJ;13016 wrote:
level;13013 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13012 wrote:

Having a book or whitepaper can help to clarify the vision and objectives of the project for potential investors, explain the technical aspects to the technical people, and drive a community to support and contribute to the project enthusiastically.

Books contains the hidden secret of life. Crypto book emphasis on the basic functional bits of chains, structures,bond and reaction and this are what can be passed to rookies for educating.

#313 2023-06-10 19:22:08

KAMSI_UG

Comrade;13044 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13016 wrote:
level;13013 wrote:

Books contains the hidden secret of life. Crypto book emphasis on the basic functional bits of chains, structures,bond and reaction and this are what can be passed to rookies for educating.

Well like day say the death of an old man is like a burning library. In addition to newbies reading they should also try seeking advice from experienced members

#314 2023-06-10 19:36:00

PEACEMAKER

KAMSI_UG;13078 wrote:

Well like day say the death of an old man is like a burning library. In addition to newbies reading they should also try seeking advice from experienced members

You are very correct. They should form the habit of asking questions whenever they need guidance with something and there would be members willing to help out.

#315 2023-06-10 21:50:12

full

Comrade;13044 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13016 wrote:
level;13013 wrote:

Books are an excellent source of knowledge, wisdom, and experience but books contain the hidden secret of life is what I'm not so sure cause it is another way of teaching not a secret.

#316 2023-06-10 22:32:19

CrytoCynthia

Guys since we a speaking about books lets give our very helpful recommendations and directions about a box we read and that was the game changer for us all.

#317 2023-06-10 23:31:02

Vastextension

full;13149 wrote:
Comrade;13044 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13016 wrote:

Books are an excellent source of knowledge, wisdom, and experience but books contain the hidden secret of life is what I'm not so sure cause it is another way of teaching not a secret.

Many books provide valuable insights into various aspects of life and the world around us. However, it can hidden secret of life based on personal understanding or belief.

#318 2023-06-10 23:31:22

thrive

Vastextension;13209 wrote:
full;13149 wrote:
Comrade;13044 wrote:

Many books provide valuable insights into various aspects of life and the world around us. However, it can hidden secret of life based on personal understanding or belief.

Books on topics such as philosophy, history, science, psychology, and spirituality can help us understand the complexities of life and provide us with the tools to navigate the challenges we may encounter.

#319 2023-06-10 23:31:44

oba

thrive;13210 wrote:
full;13149 wrote:

Books on topics such as philosophy, history, science, psychology, and spirituality can help us understand the complexities of life and provide us with the tools to navigate the challenges we may encounter.

While some books may contain valuable insights and lessons, there are no hidden secrets to life that can be found simply by reading books.

#320 2023-06-10 23:32:06

joanna

oba;13211 wrote:
thrive;13210 wrote:

While some books may contain valuable insights and lessons, there are no hidden secrets to life that can be found simply by reading books.

Life is a complex and multifaceted experience, and each person's journey is unique. Books can help broaden our perspectives and deepen our understanding of the world, but ultimately, they cannot provide us with all the answers.

#321 2023-06-10 23:32:27

level

joanna;13212 wrote:
oba;13211 wrote:
thrive;13210 wrote:

Life is a complex and multifaceted experience, and each person's journey is unique. Books can help broaden our perspectives and deepen our understanding of the world, but ultimately, they cannot provide us with all the answers.

Yes, there is no way to find all the answers to things in this life but we can only learn about answers to things gradually based on research and book reading.

#322 2023-06-10 23:32:46

Vastextension

level;13213 wrote:
joanna;13212 wrote:
oba;13211 wrote:

Yes, there is no way to find all the answers to things in this life but we can only learn about answers to things gradually based on research and book reading.

Rather than looking for hidden secrets in books, it's essential to approach literature with an open and curious mind.

#323 2023-06-10 23:34:13

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;13214 wrote:
level;13213 wrote:
joanna;13212 wrote:

Rather than looking for hidden secrets in books, it's essential to approach literature with an open and curious mind.

Yes, but it is good to use insights to gained from reading as a way to reflect on our own experiences and develop a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us.

#324 2023-06-11 17:15:56

Comrade

IyaJJJ;13215 wrote:
level;13213 wrote:

Yes, but it is good to use insights to gained from reading as a way to reflect on our own experiences and develop a deeper understanding of ourselves and the world around us.

Thats the basics way of getting profitables in the way of life and experience. Relate your presence with the experience deriving from the acticles or shared experience. And more over there some books that teaches alot about communication skills,growing wealth, making decisions, spiritual improvement and phycological studies and more.... So alot to learn apart from building your mental and vocabularies.

#325 2023-06-11 20:24:11

Europ

Comrade;13261 wrote:
IyaJJJ;13215 wrote:

Thats the basics way of getting profitables in the way of life and experience. Relate your presence with the experience deriving from the acticles or shared experience. And more over there some books that teaches alot about communication skills,growing wealth, making decisions, spiritual improvement and phycological studies and more.... So alot to learn apart from building your mental and vocabularies.

Who said secret of life is not written in the book?
Kindly don't say that, the history of yesterday was actually passed down from generation to generation through this 2 ways (1) Verbal story/experience shared (2)Means of documentation ( either by scrolls or art cave on the walls)

Board footer