Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#376 2023-06-26 21:01:11

MRBEAST

Re: channel for writers

JONSNOWING;15993 wrote:
Comrade;15905 wrote:
gap;15878 wrote:

Specifically you are right, the grows in the value and sense of achieving great heights in the trade market as been one of the hope of every users and investors.

You know investing in the CRP coin as been one of the greatest step for every investors and supporting users, so it okay to wait on the best to get a bigger pictures.

In as much as we all stay positive in the cryptocurrency investment but truth be told putting up a bigger picture for an investment might account to some of the reasons why most people lose interest quickly in Cryptocurrency especially if they are not told the two parts of cryptocurrency investment

Investing generally is risky but I am aware that the newbies are getting this all wrong. Many of them thinks that they can just come here and definitely they would make profits

#377 2023-06-26 21:53:52

Crpuss

MRBEAST;16014 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15993 wrote:
Comrade;15905 wrote:

You know investing in the CRP coin as been one of the greatest step for every investors and supporting users, so it okay to wait on the best to get a bigger pictures.

In as much as we all stay positive in the cryptocurrency investment but truth be told putting up a bigger picture for an investment might account to some of the reasons why most people lose interest quickly in Cryptocurrency especially if they are not told the two parts of cryptocurrency investment

Investing generally is risky but I am aware that the newbies are getting this all wrong. Many of them thinks that they can just come here and definitely they would make profits

Well you won't blame the newbies, this is what they were taught by those who introduced them to cryptocurrency. It's really sad that this things are happening.

#378 2023-06-27 19:05:54

Europ

MRBEAST;16014 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15993 wrote:
Comrade;15905 wrote:

One thing i can actually say is that, either being a newbies or not once the major facts of investment orientation is meant then i think there should no problem. Its always about self risk and understanding.

#379 2023-06-27 19:13:49

Comrade

MRBEAST;16014 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15993 wrote:
Comrade;15905 wrote:

We've actually emphasize  on this investment topics and i don't see any problem if a newbies decide to go into any investment most especially CRP and crypto in general. Risk or Gambling its almost thesame when its comes to investment.

#380 2023-06-27 19:56:02

gap

Comrade;16122 wrote:
MRBEAST;16014 wrote:
JONSNOWING;15993 wrote:

We've actually emphasize  on this investment topics and i don't see any problem if a newbies decide to go into any investment most especially CRP and crypto in general. Risk or Gambling its almost thesame when its comes to investment.

I guess investing in what actually  you can afford to loose is more  necessary as well, considering the fact you understand what you are actually up to.

#381 2023-06-27 20:01:17

Comrade

gap;16141 wrote:
Comrade;16122 wrote:
MRBEAST;16014 wrote:

I guess investing in what actually  you can afford to loose is more  necessary as well, considering the fact you understand what you are actually up to.

You are right and i also everyone has a point, we all have different perspective of looking at something newbies should always understand the fact that some people are more intellectual and knowledgeable when its comes to investment.

#382 2023-06-27 20:49:21

Crpuss

Can we have the contest for writers that would be interested in writing articles that concerns cryptocurrency I would actually be interested in such contest.

#383 2023-06-27 22:23:05

JONSNOWING

Crpuss;16151 wrote:

Can we have the contest for writers that would be interested in writing articles that concerns cryptocurrency I would actually be interested in such contest.

This topic has been discussed here before but no concrete decision was reached in fact some people were not in support of it so it would definitely be hard to achieve.

#384 2023-06-27 22:24:35

MRBEAST

JONSNOWING;16206 wrote:
Crpuss;16151 wrote:

This topic has been discussed here before but no concrete decision was reached in fact some people were not in support of it so it would definitely be hard to achieve.

Well mate in as much as that particular subject has been discussed here that doesn't mean we have the decision in our power to make, everything still lies on the UtopiaP2P team.

#385 2023-06-29 18:38:32

JONSNOWING

MRBEAST;16208 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16206 wrote:
Crpuss;16151 wrote:

Well mate in as much as that particular subject has been discussed here that doesn't mean we have the decision in our power to make, everything still lies on the UtopiaP2P team.

You are right mate, the topic shouldn’t go off as well. I mean, the more it’s talked about the more chances of a contest for writers will be considered by the Utopia P2P team and get an approval too

#386 2023-06-29 21:15:38

crpuusd

JONSNOWING;16554 wrote:
MRBEAST;16208 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16206 wrote:

You are right mate, the topic shouldn’t go off as well. I mean, the more it’s talked about the more chances of a contest for writers will be considered by the Utopia P2P team and get an approval too

Its quite obvious that there are still no writers contest in this group moreover the sport topics wasn't actually created or approved by Utopia Admins despites its an off topics.

#387 2023-06-30 08:06:01

Lanistergame2

crpuusd;16609 wrote:

Its quite obvious that there are still no writers contest in this group moreover the sport topics wasn't actually created or approved by Utopia Admins despites its an off topics.

It is also understandable why. Organizing a contest like this especially if it plans to be done by the community would take a lot of time and preparation and in some cases it is actually never done.

I hope this is one of such cases where we can actually pull it off with help from the admins.

#388 2023-06-30 23:20:14

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;16766 wrote:
crpuusd;16609 wrote:

It is also understandable why. Organizing a contest like this especially if it plans to be done by the community would take a lot of time and preparation and in some cases it is actually never done.

I hope this is one of such cases where we can actually pull it off with help from the admins.

A contest without a price is actually not just worth it. But will be better if the admins can handle such contest with a support.

#389 2023-07-01 22:26:06

Europ

crpuusd;16957 wrote:
crpuusd;16609 wrote:

A contest without a price is actually not just worth it. But will be better if the admins can handle such contest with a support.

And its will be quite benefiting if Utopia p2p team  get to list out the content creators out to help on building content of the publicity in diverse of languages  so its can be used to reach out to those who are crypto users out there.

#390 2023-07-02 10:20:01

Comrade

Europ;17127 wrote:
crpuusd;16957 wrote:

And its will be quite benefiting if Utopia p2p team  get to list out the content creators out to help on building content of the publicity in diverse of languages  so its can be used to reach out to those who are crypto users out there.

Promotion is all about putting every piece into use in order to make the system covers a wider range and gain more audience in the process..

#391 2023-07-02 20:48:40

full

crpuusd;16609 wrote:
JONSNOWING;16554 wrote:
MRBEAST;16208 wrote:

Don't expect the UtopiaP2P development team to approve such a request for now because they are focused on the development area of the project.

#392 2023-07-02 21:21:56

CrytoCynthia

A new model around blockchain technology that will further emerge in 2023 and beyond is so-called asset tokenization. Tokenization thereby uses trends in the market.

#393 2023-07-02 22:37:07

MRBEAST

Guys lets talk about cryptocurrency book, like what's you best writer on cryptocurrency and also what's your favorite cryptocurrency book right now

#394 2023-07-03 05:36:36

Comrade

MRBEAST;17358 wrote:

Guys lets talk about cryptocurrency book, like what's you best writer on cryptocurrency and also what's your favorite cryptocurrency book right now

Well its good you brings this up mate cause actually i ve once want to talk about this. Well actually i ve only come across few books on crypto. I will like to start "The basic of Bitcoin and blockchains" by Antony Lewis. I'm yet to read about it.

#395 2023-07-03 21:26:41

CrytoCynthia

Popular Cryptocurrency Books; Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies Andreas M. Antonopoulos; The Age of Cryptocurrency.  These are the popular ones I know.

#396 2023-07-03 21:56:42

MRBEAST

CrytoCynthia;17530 wrote:

Popular Cryptocurrency Books; Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies Andreas M. Antonopoulos; The Age of Cryptocurrency.  These are the popular ones I know.

Thanks mate for this and I encourage any newbie that is looking to learn more about crypto-currency to actually go through this books because they are very useful and important

#397 2023-07-04 19:32:01

crpuusd

It isn’t easy finding decent cryptocurrency books on trading and investing when you are unsure where to look. Don't choose your books all because a beautiful front cover. But as for beginners i will recommend "Trading Cryptocurrency: beginner's guide ". The book is one of popular effective crypto books written by Clem Chambers.

#398 2023-07-20 18:54:42

Comrade

crpuusd;17694 wrote:

It isn’t easy finding decent cryptocurrency books on trading and investing when you are unsure where to look. Don't choose your books all because a beautiful front cover. But as for beginners i will recommend "Trading Cryptocurrency: beginner's guide ". The book is one of popular effective crypto books written by Clem Chambers.

Its well to jump start into the basic trading guide and i will neither opposed your opinion or nor critized your ideas, i do believe you are right and moreover Clem has been one headed CEO lord of stock and shares in websites.

#399 2023-07-20 19:38:16

Europ

Comrade;18609 wrote:
crpuusd;17694 wrote:

Its well to jump start into the basic trading guide and i will neither opposed your opinion or nor critized your ideas, i do believe you are right and moreover Clem has been one headed CEO lord of stock and shares in websites.

We know that Clem has always been a long time buggy in crypto currency and  investment and its good to learn from such writer.

#400 2023-07-20 22:20:57

gap

Europ;18630 wrote:
Comrade;18609 wrote:
crpuusd;17694 wrote:

We know that Clem has always been a long time buggy in crypto currency and  investment and its good to learn from such writer.

Its good that clem was actually known to millions and more over its a business guru. We should understand that there are always other journalist that can take more on analysing crypto business.

Board footer