uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-03 21:15:12

Kelechi

Re: channel for writers

I support the idea of a writing competition but I would really love if there can be a twist to it that there would be a competition that involves writing about cryptocurrency.

#127 2023-05-03 22:15:24

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;7502 wrote:

I support the idea of a writing competition but I would really love if there can be a twist to it that there would be a competition that involves writing about cryptocurrency.

I support this idea because it's settles it, some people want this board for other to be able to learn English, I believe such competition that involves cryptocurrency would be very nice to have.

#128 2023-05-04 12:19:01

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;7533 wrote:
Kelechi;7502 wrote:

I support this idea because it's settles it, some people want this board for other to be able to learn English, I believe such competition that involves cryptocurrency would be very nice to have.

Firstly we have to ask how many people are actually interested in such writing competition, I don't think we would have good turn up.

#129 2023-05-04 12:32:03

JONSNOWING

Well to make it more interesting and more worthy I would say it should just be a knowledge test time of competition no insensitive this would reduce the amount of opportunitist on it.

#130 2023-05-04 20:35:30

Detroit

JONSNOWING;7597 wrote:

Well to make it more interesting and more worthy I would say it should just be a knowledge test time of competition no insensitive this would reduce the amount of opportunitist on it.

Good idea. This will also reduce the possibility of people getting  scammed it creating a wrong notion among cryptocurrency users including newbies

#131 2023-05-05 21:20:32

KAMSI_UG

Detroit;7651 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7597 wrote:

Good idea. This will also reduce the possibility of people getting  scammed it creating a wrong notion among cryptocurrency users including newbies

The reason why Newbies gets scammed is that they fail to listen and take to advice. Many of them only wants to hear the money talks and not the learning talks.

#132 2023-05-05 21:23:50

Camavinga

KAMSI_UG;7795 wrote:
Detroit;7651 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7597 wrote:

The reason why Newbies gets scammed is that they fail to listen and take to advice. Many of them only wants to hear the money talks and not the learning talks.

Exactly,  they always want to hear about the money part, how they can earn.  They never want to hear how they prevent being scammed or protect themselves selves.

#133 2023-05-06 19:55:15

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;7798 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7795 wrote:
Detroit;7651 wrote:

Exactly,  they always want to hear about the money part, how they can earn.  They never want to hear how they prevent being scammed or protect themselves selves.

You won't really blame them. These are young people who need money to settle a few bills here and there. They need somewhere to get this money from.  Besides there's no job in the world.

#134 2023-05-07 22:10:41

Kelechi

Lanistergame2;7894 wrote:
Camavinga;7798 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;7795 wrote:

You won't really blame them. These are young people who need money to settle a few bills here and there. They need somewhere to get this money from.  Besides there's no job in the world.

Well regardless of the age I think everyone should be able to first do their research before they invest wrongly and lose there funds, many actually blames cryptocurrency afterwards.

#135 2023-05-07 22:23:28

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;8063 wrote:
Camavinga;7798 wrote:

Well regardless of the age I think everyone should be able to first do their research before they invest wrongly and lose there funds, many actually blames cryptocurrency afterwards.

Well how is this ever going to happen, this generation is not the reading type they just want to wake up a millionaire and the short cut is always the best way to them.

#136 2023-05-07 23:32:02

thrive

Kelechi;8063 wrote:
Camavinga;7798 wrote:

Yes, people are doing some research before making an investment in cryptocurrency but people from the age of 19-27 years are known for being impatient in decision making.

#137 2023-05-07 23:34:08

IyaJJJ

thrive;8086 wrote:
Kelechi;8063 wrote:

Yes, people are doing some research before making an investment in cryptocurrency but people from the age of 19-27 years are known for being impatient in decision making.

You're right and I can tell cause I am once on that exact road when I don't take a step at a time due to my youthful age this led me to make some decisions that I now hate especially when Bitcoin was friend introduced.

#138 2023-05-07 23:40:37

thrive

IyaJJJ;8087 wrote:
thrive;8086 wrote:
Kelechi;8063 wrote:

You're right and I can tell cause I am once on that exact road when I don't take a step at a time due to my youthful age this led me to make some decisions that I now hate especially when Bitcoin was friend introduced.

Everyone makes certain mistakes during their 19-27 years of age but not learning from them is what is wrong and the same thing goes for everyone that's in cryptocurrency today we make some mistakes during our infant stage in crypto.

#139 2023-05-07 23:42:20

IyaJJJ

thrive;8088 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8087 wrote:
thrive;8086 wrote:

Everyone makes certain mistakes during their 19-27 years of age but not learning from them is what is wrong and the same thing goes for everyone that's in cryptocurrency today we make some mistakes during our infant stage in crypto.

That's exactly what i am saying. I made a big mistake when i learn about Bitcoin in the year 2011 but i was so naive not to buy it and i don't want to the same thing to happen to me that's why i buy CRP coin.

#140 2023-05-07 23:44:45

joanna

IyaJJJ;8089 wrote:
thrive;8088 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8087 wrote:

That's exactly what i am saying. I made a big mistake when i learn about Bitcoin in the year 2011 but i was so naive not to buy it and i don't want to the same thing to happen to me that's why i buy CRP coin.

You make the right decision by buying CRP coin because it was created with the exact features of Bitcoin and the only difference is that CRP coin is a privacy focus cryptocurrency. In the future things will change for the positive only early investors will benefit from it.

#141 2023-05-07 23:46:53

IyaJJJ

joanna;8090 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8089 wrote:
thrive;8088 wrote:

You make the right decision by buying CRP coin because it was created with the exact features of Bitcoin and the only difference is that CRP coin is a privacy focus cryptocurrency. In the future things will change for the positive only early investors will benefit from it.

Certainly and I myself have seen a lot of good futures for the CRP coin. However, the crypto being accepted as payment by online stores is a sign of a new positive beginning.

#142 2023-05-07 23:50:26

full

JONSNOWING;8070 wrote:
Kelechi;8063 wrote:

Well how is this ever going to happen, this generation is not the reading type they just want to wake up a millionaire and the short cut is always the best way to them.

It will happen buddy trust me because there will change after they learn a real big lesson from making losses in the market they seek for the solution and that's when they choose to read.

#143 2023-05-08 13:28:36

CrytoCynthia

full;8092 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8070 wrote:
Kelechi;8063 wrote:

It will happen buddy trust me because there will change after they learn a real big lesson from making losses in the market they seek for the solution and that's when they choose to read.

That’s what it’s supposed to be but many of them don’t actually learn from their mistakes they keep doing the same thing over and over again.

#144 2023-05-08 21:12:08

full

CrytoCynthia;8101 wrote:
full;8092 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8070 wrote:

That’s what it’s supposed to be but many of them don’t actually learn from their mistakes they keep doing the same thing over and over again.

If they still choose not to learn about making losses through their mistakes then there's no one to be blame but I have never see someone that will love to make the same mistake over and over again especially when money is involve.

#145 2023-05-08 21:20:54

IyaJJJ

full;8105 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8101 wrote:
full;8092 wrote:

If they still choose not to learn about making losses through their mistakes then there's no one to be blame but I have never see someone that will love to make the same mistake over and over again especially when money is involve.

You have a point but you'll be surprised how naive some people can be in the cryptocurrency market and the most thing is that they will later blame cryptocurrency for the mistake caused by their lack of knowledge.

#146 2023-05-08 21:23:17

thrive

IyaJJJ;8106 wrote:
full;8105 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;8101 wrote:

You have a point but you'll be surprised how naive some people can be in the cryptocurrency market and the most thing is that they will later blame cryptocurrency for the mistake caused by their lack of knowledge.

Things like this are expected from people who can not take full responsibility for something they do or cause by them and I am sure if they narrate the story of what happened experienced crypto investors will tell them the fact.

#147 2023-05-09 23:52:07

oba

thrive;8107 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8106 wrote:
full;8105 wrote:

Things like this are expected from people who can not take full responsibility for something they do or cause by them and I am sure if they narrate the story of what happened experienced crypto investors will tell them the fact.

I believe anyone that cannot take full responsibility for the mistake he made in the cryptocurrency market is not meant to just the cryptocurrency market because crypto is meant for understanding and mature users.

#148 2023-05-11 21:32:01

KingCRP

Hey guys I just read a comment where someone was encouraging us to try taking responsibility for our mistakes so I was just wondering what are some of our biggest risk.

#149 2023-05-13 21:11:59

Lanistergame2

KingCRP;8221 wrote:

Hey guys I just read a comment where someone was encouraging us to try taking responsibility for our mistakes so I was just wondering what are some of our biggest risk.

One of your biggest risks is saving your seed phrase on an online platform.  An example is iCloud, Gmails, etc. It can be hacked there. You should be able to write it out in a book and keep it safe somewhere.

#150 2023-05-13 23:12:10

thrive

KingCRP;8221 wrote:

The biggest I know is not having adequate knowledge about online security, saving private important information especially things that have to do with cryptocurrency wallet online and believe in false information.

Board footer