Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#201 2023-05-28 18:00:43

crpuusd

Re: channel for writers

Dozie;10367 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;10356 wrote:
crpuusd;10347 wrote:

Its a contract of success and a more successful and brighter big ways of building great deal.

Not all cryptocurrency partnerships are successful some can be very  bad but that should not stop any project from trying to go partner with others

I have not been around for too long so I don't know all Utopia p2p partnership but I am sure that the partnership Utopia p2p has been has to be one that's beneficial for the team.

Utopia p2p  set more services for all users to make a secure and well conducted system structures.

#202 2023-05-28 20:10:36

Detroit

Crypto partnerships help brands reach a wider audience without having to spend too much time on acquiring leads to convert into customers. Partnerships of crypto institutions with brands and vice versa help them position themselves as a creative and credible name.

#203 2023-05-28 21:04:08

JONSNOWING

CrytoCynthia;10346 wrote:
Comrade;10345 wrote:
Europ;10344 wrote:

Seem like you guys are willing to work with the system?

If that will be possible its will be a great privilege and cause the future of crypto currency is 100% of a sucess.

Crypton would definitely be the Future of the financial system that's a fact but right now the real issue is trying to hold the right coin it's really not easy to find.

I agreee with you on this mate, but Weighing all possibilities CRP will definitely be worth holding and aside finding the right Coin to hold, were you get your information also matters. Some might be misleading people to coins you know nothing about

#204 2023-05-29 22:12:43

Europ

JONSNOWING;10531 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;10346 wrote:
Comrade;10345 wrote:

If that will be possible its will be a great privilege and cause the future of crypto currency is 100% of a sucess.

Crypton would definitely be the Future of the financial system that's a fact but right now the real issue is trying to hold the right coin it's really not easy to find.

I agreee with you on this mate, but Weighing all possibilities CRP will definitely be worth holding and aside finding the right Coin to hold, were you get your information also matters. Some might be misleading people to coins you know nothing about

At least by making necessary market analysis you can actually find the coin that is actually moving fast while partnering with other merchant.

#205 2023-05-29 22:38:52

CrytoCynthia

There use to be some call for a writing competition here on this board I am just checking up how was that plan carried out and did the competition actually work out?

#206 2023-05-30 16:35:15

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;10776 wrote:

There use to be some call for a writing competition here on this board I am just checking up how was that plan carried out and did the competition actually work out?

Utopia p2p is known for various opportunity creation and its surprised me that i am just hearing this it will be a great pleasure if  i can actually know how its been done.

#207 2023-05-30 16:50:08

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;10776 wrote:

I heard nothing of such a competition, I would have loved to get my hands in on writing again for crypto projects again, especially one as promising as reliable as Utopia.

I would keep my eyes preened for when any such competition pops up again.

#208 2023-05-30 18:08:56

Camavinga

Having competition here keeps the whole arena calm and warm. It is very nice seeing every hand on deck including users and the developers who are currently doing a great job.

#209 2023-05-30 18:10:34

JONSNOWING

But can subjects not related to the forum and Cryptocurrency be written on the Writers channel? I think members might be more interested in this topics and there will be a good number of interested members. As long it stays in track with the forum rules

#210 2023-05-30 18:13:56

Camavinga

JONSNOWING;10867 wrote:

But can subjects not related to the forum and Cryptocurrency be written on the Writers channel? I think members might be more interested in this topics and there will be a good number of interested members. As long it stays in track with the forum rules

That could possibly be a good idea. But just as you said provided it is observing the laws and orders of the Utalk forum. A writer's channel is indeed a good idea.

#211 2023-05-30 18:53:37

KingCRP

Camavinga;10869 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10867 wrote:

That could possibly be a good idea. But just as you said provided it is observing the laws and orders of the Utalk forum. A writer's channel is indeed a good idea.

Well it might me a good channel outside of the forum like a good channel where people can also exchange knowledge on writing but in the forum a writers board is very useless.

#212 2023-05-30 19:22:39

Europ

KingCRP;10895 wrote:
Camavinga;10869 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10867 wrote:

Well it might me a good channel outside of the forum like a good channel where people can also exchange knowledge on writing but in the forum a writers board is very useless.

I guess the best thing to do if you can actually relate the subject to the forum idea i think that will be a method to introduce your subject. utopia p2p as great value in impacting people and also keep it in standard of the forum.

#213 2023-05-30 19:23:03

Dozie

KingCRP;10895 wrote:
Camavinga;10869 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10867 wrote:

Just like we have a sport board which is also on no relationship with cryptocurrency I believe it won't be bad if we had a writers channel and it would be for those interested in it.

#214 2023-05-30 19:45:40

MRBEAST

I AM ALSO A RENOWNED WRITER BUT I WOULD BE VERY SELFISH IF I SAY WE SHOULD HAVE A WRITERS BOARD IN FACT WE DON'T HAVE THAT LUXURY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ALOT NEEDS TO BE DONE.

#215 2023-05-30 20:05:47

PEACEMAKER

JONSNOWING;10867 wrote:

Your suggestion would have fit better if we had an off topic board or channel. This writers channel is specific for people interested in writing, it could be technical crypto writing or something on more general topics. Whichever way, i would say we should keep the writers channel for just writing related topics.

#216 2023-05-30 20:46:07

KingCRP

Having an offtopic for a forum that is just trying to get traffic won't be the best, I think all comment needs attention and the spam is so far less, so I believe the off topic board can come later.

#217 2023-05-30 23:00:32

thrive

JONSNOWING;10867 wrote:

Every board or section of this forum already has a hint about the topic that can be posted on each already created section list.

#218 2023-05-30 23:16:29

Vastextension

thrive;10997 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10867 wrote:

Every board or section of this forum already has a hint about the topic that can be posted on each already created section list.

Yes, that's correct. I always look into the hint provided for each section of the forum before posting in any section of this forum.

#219 2023-05-31 09:52:26

Comrade

Vastextension;10998 wrote:
thrive;10997 wrote:
JONSNOWING;10867 wrote:

Yes, that's correct. I always look into the hint provided for each section of the forum before posting in any section of this forum.

The off topic is already created where it meant to be so he actually wants to create a topic on the subject then the forum have your support in the off topic.

#220 2023-05-31 15:02:51

Lanistergame2

As you should. Those hints help to reduce spam with users posting in boards that are not related to the topic they are discussing. If users do not follow the board hints we would have threads in inappropriate sections around the forum.

#221 2023-05-31 16:43:00

crpuusd

Lanistergame2;11052 wrote:

As you should. Those hints help to reduce spam with users posting in boards that are not related to the topic they are discussing. If users do not follow the board hints we would have threads in inappropriate sections around the forum.

As the Utopia p2p ecosystem open doors for every users to contribute relatively to the forum, No one is exempted, use of slander words, avatar, advertisement of immoral site or link that are unrelated to the  forum is not allowed, spamming, discussion of drugs,terrorism,weapon, fraud and adult related topics are prohibited All this mentioned are to be considered.
We are all valuable. So what ever literature its going to be lets keep it   in between the box.

#222 2023-05-31 18:31:03

Kelechi

crpuusd;11070 wrote:
Lanistergame2;11052 wrote:

As the Utopia p2p ecosystem open doors for every users to contribute relatively to the forum, No one is exempted, use of slander words, avatar, advertisement of immoral site or link that are unrelated to the  forum is not allowed, spamming, discussion of drugs,terrorism,weapon, fraud and adult related topics are prohibited All this mentioned are to be considered.
We are all valuable. So what ever literature its going to be lets keep it   in between the box.

It's an open forum meaning everyone in this ecosystem is free to interact with each other and never worry about anything, I believe Utopia p2p is building a stronger community using this platform AS a starter.

#223 2023-05-31 18:42:56

IyaJJJ

Comrade;11034 wrote:
thrive;10997 wrote:

The off topic is already created where it meant to be so he actually wants to create a topic on the subject then the forum has your support in the off-topic.

The discussion was not about off-topic according to what it was about asking maybe the user can make use of the "Writer channel" for certain discussions and the other use said every section of this forum has a hint for the discussion of each section.

#224 2023-05-31 21:14:21

Europ

IyaJJJ;11101 wrote:
Comrade;11034 wrote:

The off topic is already created where it meant to be so he actually wants to create a topic on the subject then the forum has your support in the off-topic.

The discussion was not about off-topic according to what it was about asking maybe the user can make use of the "Writer channel" for certain discussions and the other use said every section of this forum has a hint for the discussion of each section.

Utopia p2p ecosystem as a great impact in communication to the needs of the users and itsf public order to contribute in every way required.

#225 2023-05-31 21:15:57

KingCRP

Europ;11153 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11101 wrote:
Comrade;11034 wrote:

Utopia p2p ecosystem as a great impact in communication to the needs of the users and itsf public order to contribute in every way required.

Well I would love you to be specific so In what way has Utopia p2p been of any benefits to the community and what are the utilities it can offer the community.

Board footer