uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-08-13 20:45:14

CrytoCynthia

Re: change for paper currency p2p

Kelechi;18857 wrote:

Guys what's you take on paper money do you thing digital asset and money is slowly displacing it

Well I can say the world is becoming a global village and everything is going digital now that's why it seems that digital asset is taking over. I actually want digital asset to take over .

#27 2023-08-13 22:25:01

Kelechi

I would rather own some cryptocurrency that has good strength and potentials than to own a land from where am from using same capital.

#28 2023-08-14 22:59:33

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;20172 wrote:

I would rather own some cryptocurrency that has good strength and potentials than to own a land from where am from using same capital.

Yes, holding cryptocurrency is a good investment but there's no bad in going to real estate investment and it's one of the ideas of diversification of portfolio.

#29 2023-08-15 11:44:12

CrytoCynthia

IyaJJJ;20184 wrote:
Kelechi;20172 wrote:

Yes, holding cryptocurrency is a good investment but there's no bad in going to real estate investment and it's one of the ideas of diversification of portfolio.

Well you can actually invest in more than one options, cryptocurrency is a good idea and I can advice it to anyone but you have to also understand that there are risks attached to it.

#30 2023-08-15 19:23:20

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;20223 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20184 wrote:
Kelechi;20172 wrote:

Well you can actually invest in more than one options, cryptocurrency is a good idea and I can advice it to anyone but you have to also understand that there are risks attached to it.

So in terms of investing is it better to invest on hype or how strong a coin is on any market condition? There are project that are only got for a while.

#31 2023-08-15 19:33:43

KAMSI_UG

KingCRP;20257 wrote:
IyaJJJ;20184 wrote:

So in terms of investing is it better to invest on hype or how strong a coin is on any market condition? There are project that are only got for a while.

Well If i was short term investor I would definitely go for investing in coin based on hype but I am a long term investor And i would rather check the market history.

#32 2023-08-15 20:13:21

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;20258 wrote:
KingCRP;20257 wrote:

Well If i was short term investor I would definitely go for investing in coin based on hype but I am a long term investor And i would rather check the market history.

Then you are a holder of CRP crypton if I am to guess because one CRP crypton is very affordable and it's been around for a while now and hasn't done badly so far .

#33 2023-08-16 18:51:23

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;20274 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20258 wrote:
KingCRP;20257 wrote:

Then you are a holder of CRP crypton if I am to guess because one CRP crypton is very affordable and it's been around for a while now and hasn't done badly so far .

The best way to make good profit from CRP crypton right now is to buy it in a large amount well according to your capital but ensure that you do so now the price is low.

#34 2023-08-16 18:59:08

KingCRP

CrytoCynthia;20370 wrote:
Kelechi;20274 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20258 wrote:

The best way to make good profit from CRP crypton right now is to buy it in a large amount well according to your capital but ensure that you do so now the price is low.

Well buying is one thing also holding is another thing, so it's best to do both so as to maximize your investment opportunities and also CRP crypton can be used properly for other utilities.

#35 2023-08-16 19:41:38

Kelechi

KingCRP;20376 wrote:
Kelechi;20274 wrote:

Well buying is one thing also holding is another thing, so it's best to do both so as to maximize your investment opportunities and also CRP crypton can be used properly for other utilities.

I am a CRP crypton holder and holding CRP crypton has been one of my biggest cryptocurrency decision and I believe it's a great choice to make.

#36 2023-08-16 20:58:49

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;20386 wrote:
KingCRP;20376 wrote:

I am a CRP crypton holder and holding CRP crypton has been one of my biggest cryptocurrency decision and I believe it's a great choice to make.

Well I also hold Bitcoin and that's my biggest bag I still appreciate holding CRP crypton it is one altcoin I am super excited about.

#37 2023-08-16 21:25:31

Dozie

KAMSI_UG;20422 wrote:
Kelechi;20386 wrote:
KingCRP;20376 wrote:

Well I also hold Bitcoin and that's my biggest bag I still appreciate holding CRP crypton it is one altcoin I am super excited about.

Well I would advice diversification it actually helpful but you just have to be buying the right coin, there are Many coin that holding them would only be a waste of time.

#38 2023-08-17 21:36:17

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;20436 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20422 wrote:
Kelechi;20386 wrote:

Well I would advice diversification it actually helpful but you just have to be buying the right coin, there are Many coin that holding them would only be a waste of time.

I also do advice diversification but j advice you don't be pressured to diversify if you haven't yet seen any coin worth it .

#39 2023-08-20 22:31:27

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;20570 wrote:
Dozie;20436 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20422 wrote:

I also do advice diversification but j advice you don't be pressured to diversify if you haven't yet seen any coin worth it .

I am holding some Ethereum, some doge coin but I am planning on increasing my CRP crypton prospect and capitalize. On it because the Rich men a cheap.

#40 2023-08-20 22:55:48

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;20741 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20570 wrote:
Dozie;20436 wrote:

I am holding some Ethereum, some doge coin but I am planning on increasing my CRP crypton prospect and capitalize. On it because the Rich men a cheap.

I believe they some amazing benefits but to me privacy coin like CRP crypton is the real deal.

#41 2023-08-23 20:19:30

CrytoCynthia

Kelechi;20748 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;20741 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;20570 wrote:

I believe they some amazing benefits but to me privacy coin like CRP crypton is the real deal.

Definitely an I believe everyone else thinks this way, CRP crypton is also very profitable and a good coin to be holding at this very Time, it is also good to trade with .

#42 2023-08-25 21:13:20

CrytoCynthia

Utopia p2p is making the sense of peer to peer very safe again, it used to be a very scary scene but UtopiaP2P services is secured

#43 2023-08-28 21:27:52

Lanistergame2

CrytoCynthia;20908 wrote:

Utopia p2p is making the sense of peer to peer very safe again, it used to be a very scary scene but UtopiaP2P services is secured

I used to fear the use of peer to peer but exploring the UtopiaP2P ecosystem I have now come to understand the benefits.

#44 2023-08-28 21:36:06

CrytoCynthia

Lanistergame2;21067 wrote:

I used to fear the use of peer to peer but exploring the UtopiaP2P ecosystem I have now come to understand the benefits.

Well UtopiaP2P is not a miracle worker, I still fear other aspect of peer to peer just that I feel safe on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that's why I use this ecosystem utilities.

#45 2023-12-29 01:19:30

oba

CrytoCynthia;21069 wrote:

Well UtopiaP2P is not a miracle worker, I still fear other aspect of peer to peer just that I feel safe on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that's why I use this ecosystem utilities.

P2P networks, in general, may evoke concerns over security issues to some users considering there's no central authority overseeing activities.

#46 2023-12-29 01:20:00

thrive

oba;28634 wrote:

P2P networks, in general, may evoke concerns over security issues to some users considering there's no central authority overseeing activities.

These make some people to think the networks are also sometimes associated with illegal activities, piracy, malware and susceptibility to attacks since they are often easy targets for hackers looking to exploit weak security protocols.

#47 2023-12-29 01:20:29

Vastextension

thrive;28635 wrote:
oba;28634 wrote:

These make some people to think the networks are also sometimes associated with illegal activities, piracy, malware and susceptibility to attacks since they are often easy targets for hackers looking to exploit weak security protocols.

However, UtopiaP2P addresses these concerns by implementing numerous measures to ensure a safe environment for its users.

#48 2023-12-29 01:20:53

level

Vastextension;28636 wrote:
thrive;28635 wrote:
oba;28634 wrote:

However, UtopiaP2P addresses these concerns by implementing numerous measures to ensure a safe environment for its users.

It has been specifically designed to prioritize privacy and security, with emphasis on anonymous and untraceable transactions and communication that cannot be intercepted or read by a third party.

#49 2023-12-31 22:36:11

joanna

level;28637 wrote:
thrive;28635 wrote:

It has been specifically designed to prioritize privacy and security, with emphasis on anonymous and untraceable transactions and communication that cannot be intercepted or read by a third party.

Moreover, the UtopiaP2P network is decentralized and the data being transmitted is encrypted, which means that it cannot be easily compromised.

#50 2023-12-31 22:36:29

thrive

joanna;28799 wrote:
level;28637 wrote:

Moreover, the UtopiaP2P network is decentralized and the data being transmitted is encrypted, which means that it cannot be easily compromised.

It employs Proof-of-Stake and Proof-of-Resources algorithms and has developed a dynamic multi-link routing engine for added security.

Board footer