Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#76 2023-08-01 23:49:41

Vastextension

Re: Utopia P2P channels in Romania

Comrade;19925 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;19681 wrote:
crpuusd;19672 wrote:

Salut, băieți, am vorbit de ceva vreme despre sistemul cripto din România. Ce părere aveți despre moneda Utopia p2p în acest moment.

Hey mate how are you doing nsorey to tell you that this is mostly an English speaking group and we mostly have conversations in English I hope you and adhere to that

Well should i say this group can either be in english or Romania provided they are one board. The coontent of the topic pointed at a sspecific ethnic, so we should expect such and i believe you can explain that in your terms to keep the group more alive.

If the group is created for Romania local discussion then it should be in Romania language if it is not there's not reason in create: channel in the first place.

#77 2023-08-02 21:17:57

Comrade

Vastextension;19952 wrote:
Comrade;19925 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;19681 wrote:

Hey mate how are you doing nsorey to tell you that this is mostly an English speaking group and we mostly have conversations in English I hope you and adhere to that

Well should i say this group can either be in english or Romania provided they are one board. The coontent of the topic pointed at a sspecific ethnic, so we should expect such and i believe you can explain that in your terms to keep the group more alive.

If the group is created for Romania local discussion then it should be in Romania language if it is not there's not reason in create: channel in the first place.

Exactly the point and i guess there isn't any problem in such contribution we shouldn't forget the forum help community to reach every crypto users in any part of the world.

#78 2023-08-03 05:58:16

crpuusd

Im solely sorry for that. Without any fuss or overreactions i thought this topic was primitively made for the Romans and accepts usage of traditional language.

#79 2023-08-06 21:54:53

CrytoCynthia

crpuusd;20037 wrote:

Im solely sorry for that. Without any fuss or overreactions i thought this topic was primitively made for the Romans and accepts usage of traditional language.

Well that's why it's very important to always read as you would be able to prevent this sort of situations and even not reading is a generally bad character to have.

#80 2023-08-16 17:28:06

crpuusd

CrytoCynthia;20132 wrote:
crpuusd;20037 wrote:

Well that's why it's very important to always read as you would be able to prevent this sort of situations and even not reading is a generally bad character to have.

Don't take that as an adjustment to a forum policy. Its quite understandable that there are rooms for ethnicity according to most forum out there. You can as well make a research to see that there are always rooms for ethnics group to be created.

#81 2023-08-20 19:29:35

Europ

crpuusd;20363 wrote:
crpuusd;20037 wrote:

Don't take that as an adjustment to a forum policy. Its quite understandable that there are rooms for ethnicity according to most forum out there. You can as well make a research to see that there are always rooms for ethnics group to be created.

Well ethnicity can also prompt users to contribute to a certain discussed topic. I remember findings myself in a forum and the only thing that captivate me is the topic where we are all familiar with our native language and style.

#82 2023-08-20 19:35:39

gap

Europ;20703 wrote:
crpuusd;20363 wrote:

Well ethnicity can also prompt users to contribute to a certain discussed topic. I remember findings myself in a forum and the only thing that captivate me is the topic where we are all familiar with our native language and style.

Yeah is true and also its mostly help users to guide eachother and also privides easy mentorship on how to subdue challenges raise in every realated factors .

#83 2023-08-20 19:40:05

Europ

gap;20704 wrote:
Europ;20703 wrote:
crpuusd;20363 wrote:

Yeah is true and also its mostly help users to guide eachother and also privides easy mentorship on how to subdue challenges raise in every realated factors .

You are right mates, is like the best people to relate to your opinion and idea are those facing thesame factors with you. You can tallked about tax payment factors to users in different geographical area, is just like using the tax implementation structures to compare the one of China empire.

#84 2023-08-20 20:26:40

thrive

Europ;20705 wrote:
gap;20704 wrote:
Europ;20703 wrote:

You are right mates, is like the best people to relate to your opinion and idea are those facing thesame factors with you. You can tallked about tax payment factors to users in different geographical area, is just like using the tax implementation structures to compare the one of China empire.

You can't compare the level of tax payment of Chinese to other countries because Chinese is a communism country which some people said to be centralized so their tax is different.

#85 2023-08-20 21:11:26

gap

thrive;20712 wrote:
Europ;20705 wrote:
gap;20704 wrote:

You can't compare the level of tax payment of Chinese to other countries because Chinese is a communism country which some people said to be centralized so their tax is different.

Same thing also occur  to the comparison of CEX and DEX, CRP and other coin  and this doesn't make it easy for users to understand.

#86 2024-03-25 22:35:51

CrytoCynthia

thrive;20712 wrote:
Europ;20705 wrote:
gap;20704 wrote:

Comparing tax payments between China, a communist country with a centralized government, and other nations with different political and economic systems can indeed be complex due to varying tax policies, regulations, and governance structures

#87 2024-03-25 22:36:50

KAMSI_UG

CrytoCynthia;33329 wrote:
thrive;20712 wrote:
Europ;20705 wrote:

Comparing tax payments between China, a communist country with a centralized government, and other nations with different political and economic systems can indeed be complex due to varying tax policies, regulations, and governance structures

In China, the government's central role in economic planning and resource allocation influences its taxation system and the level of taxes imposed on individuals and businesses.

#88 2024-03-25 22:38:03

Kelechi

While China's communist ideology may impact its taxation policies, it's important to acknowledge that tax systems differ across countries, irrespective of their political ideologies

#89 2024-03-25 22:43:56

CrytoCynthia

Economic development, social welfare programs, fiscal priorities, and cultural norms all contribute to differences in tax burdens and structures globally.

#90 2024-03-25 23:02:03

KAMSI_UG

Well, Attempting to compare tax payments between China and other nations requires careful consideration of these contextual factors and an understanding of each country's unique tax environment

#91 2024-03-25 23:05:28

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;33334 wrote:

Well, Attempting to compare tax payments between China and other nations requires careful consideration of these contextual factors and an understanding of each country's unique tax environment

Additionally, nuanced analysis is necessary to avoid oversimplification and gain a more accurate understanding of taxation across jurisdictions.

Board footer