Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-07-01 21:33:53

Crpuss

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KAMSI_UG;16806 wrote:
Dozie;16676 wrote:
KingCRP;16323 wrote:

Well right now lbank exchange listing CRP crypton is more beneficial for lbank exchange than CRP crypton and I believe CRP crypton should be looking forward to list on other exchange.

I am still waiting for an announcement that would read CRP crypton listed on a more popular exchanges, this could be the secret to even better publicity.

Well I don't know how it works for CRP crypton or any other coin to be listed on other exchanges. I would say let's all be patient.

There is no need to be patient I am very glad that CRP crypton is not listed on centralized exchange like binance so it's a great feeling.

#227 2023-07-01 22:24:43

Dozie

Crpuss;17102 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;16806 wrote:
Dozie;16676 wrote:

I am still waiting for an announcement that would read CRP crypton listed on a more popular exchanges, this could be the secret to even better publicity.

Well I don't know how it works for CRP crypton or any other coin to be listed on other exchanges. I would say let's all be patient.

There is no need to be patient I am very glad that CRP crypton is not listed on centralized exchange like binance so it's a great feeling.

Well that's your opinion in as much as I share your opimyi believe it's up to the peopyof the want to see CRP crypton listed on centralized exchange.

#228 2023-07-02 19:21:27

Kelechi

Dozie;17122 wrote:
Crpuss;17102 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;16806 wrote:

Well that's your opinion in as much as I share your opimyi believe it's up to the peopyof the want to see CRP crypton listed on centralized exchange.

I assume you are talking about people wanting to see CRP crypton listed on a centralized exchange, well I think those people should go for mental check up.

#229 2023-07-02 19:32:16

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;17228 wrote:
Dozie;17122 wrote:
Crpuss;17102 wrote:

I assume you are talking about people wanting to see CRP crypton listed on a centralized exchange, well I think those people should go for mental check up.

Well you can't speak for everyone you and I may love the decentralized system of things but some people like the centralized system.

#230 2023-07-02 20:28:59

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;17241 wrote:
Kelechi;17228 wrote:
Dozie;17122 wrote:

Well you can't speak for everyone you and I may love the decentralized system of things but some people like the centralized system.

It's actually not about speaking for everyone is about stating the obvious, it's risky trusting a centralized exchange.

#231 2023-07-02 21:21:30

Dozie

Kelechi;17260 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;17241 wrote:
Kelechi;17228 wrote:

It's actually not about speaking for everyone is about stating the obvious, it's risky trusting a centralized exchange.

We learn everyday some people are actually not aware of the dangers that the centralized exchange offers so it's our duty to actually lecture them about it.

#232 2023-07-02 21:38:51

Crpuss

Dozie;17295 wrote:
Kelechi;17260 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;17241 wrote:

We learn everyday some people are actually not aware of the dangers that the centralized exchange offers so it's our duty to actually lecture them about it.

There are benefits the decentralized exchange has but only few exchanges has actually guarantee you thkse benefits and crypton exchange is one.

#233 2023-07-02 22:24:42

Dozie

Crpuss;17304 wrote:
Dozie;17295 wrote:
Kelechi;17260 wrote:

There are benefits the decentralized exchange has but only few exchanges has actually guarantee you thkse benefits and crypton exchange is one.

I would want a clearance here and from the old guys here. I have seen people talk about crypton exchange not being decentralized, so guys what's your opinion is crypton exchange decentralized?

#234 2023-07-02 22:35:39

MRBEAST

Dozie;17340 wrote:
Crpuss;17304 wrote:
Dozie;17295 wrote:

I would want a clearance here and from the old guys here. I have seen people talk about crypton exchange not being decentralized, so guys what's your opinion is crypton exchange decentralized?

Well honestly I am not so sure of this and I have always Heard the argument, but on crypton exchange they never said anything about decentralization.

#235 2023-07-02 22:44:57

Crpuss

MRBEAST;17355 wrote:
Dozie;17340 wrote:
Crpuss;17304 wrote:

Well honestly I am not so sure of this and I have always Heard the argument, but on crypton exchange they never said anything about decentralization.

Crypton exchange don't have to add decentralization in their exchange site, they have all of the utilities of a Decentralized exchange and doesn't require KYC.

#236 2023-07-03 19:53:20

KAMSI_UG

I don't know who is using lbank exchange now but I would like to know aside CRP crypton what other coins are listed

#237 2023-07-03 20:01:09

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;17448 wrote:

I don't know who is using lbank exchange now but I would like to know aside CRP crypton what other coins are listed

I personally haven't use lbank exchange but I think it's a decent exchange and if I am not using Crypton exchange my next option would definitely be lbank exchange

#238 2023-07-03 20:24:38

Kelechi

KingCRP;17454 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;17448 wrote:

I personally haven't use lbank exchange but I think it's a decent exchange and if I am not using Crypton exchange my next option would definitely be lbank exchange

Well I think you should not just assume you need to actually have used Crypton exchange to be able to judge.

#239 2023-07-03 20:51:44

KingCRP

Kelechi;17469 wrote:
KingCRP;17454 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;17448 wrote:

Well I think you should not just assume you need to actually have used Crypton exchange to be able to judge.

The exchange in question was lbank exchange and not Crypton exchange but I can say that both exchange are amazing and efficient so I can go with either of them.

#240 2023-07-03 21:25:01

Dozie

KingCRP;17497 wrote:
Kelechi;17469 wrote:
KingCRP;17454 wrote:

The exchange in question was lbank exchange and not Crypton exchange but I can say that both exchange are amazing and efficient so I can go with either of them.

Well why is it that we all only talk about lbank exchange and crypton exchange but why Is no one talking about coin tiger exchange I keep on asking myself the question.

#241 2023-07-03 21:39:53

Crpuss

Dozie;17527 wrote:
KingCRP;17497 wrote:
Kelechi;17469 wrote:

Well why is it that we all only talk about lbank exchange and crypton exchange but why Is no one talking about coin tiger exchange I keep on asking myself the question.

Well I think many people actually use coin tiger exchange and I can remember they entered a partnership with Utopia p2p and it was very helpful for the community.

#242 2023-07-03 22:22:38

Dozie

Crpuss;17539 wrote:
Dozie;17527 wrote:
KingCRP;17497 wrote:

Well I think many people actually use coin tiger exchange and I can remember they entered a partnership with Utopia p2p and it was very helpful for the community.

For now CRP crypton is listed on crypton exchange, coin tiger exchange, lbank exchange so now it's all left to you to make your own choice on which exchange to use

#243 2023-07-03 22:31:09

Crpuss

Dozie;17562 wrote:
Crpuss;17539 wrote:
Dozie;17527 wrote:

For now CRP crypton is listed on crypton exchange, coin tiger exchange, lbank exchange so now it's all left to you to make your own choice on which exchange to use

I am glad to hear this and I think it's a perfect conclusion because the team are definitely wise to get CRP crypton listed on several other exchanges .

#244 2023-07-05 21:23:11

Dozie

Crpuss;17566 wrote:
Dozie;17562 wrote:
Crpuss;17539 wrote:

I am glad to hear this and I think it's a perfect conclusion because the team are definitely wise to get CRP crypton listed on several other exchanges .

Yes CRP crypton listing on other exchange give the coin the opportunity of having to reach out to more potential holder so it is awesome and I think more exchange would list CRP crypton soon.

#245 2023-07-05 23:11:50

level

KAMSI_UG;17241 wrote:
Kelechi;17228 wrote:
Dozie;17122 wrote:

You have a point cause it's unfair we speak for everyone cause we like the decentralization of a thing but there are several reasons why some people may not like decentralized systems

#246 2023-07-05 23:12:28

joanna

level;18000 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;17241 wrote:
Kelechi;17228 wrote:

You have a point cause it's unfair we speak for everyone cause we like the decentralization of a thing but there are several reasons why some people may not like decentralized systems

Some individuals prefer centralized systems because they offer a central authority that can make decisions and enforce rules.

#247 2023-07-05 23:12:44

full

joanna;18001 wrote:
level;18000 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;17241 wrote:

Some individuals prefer centralized systems because they offer a central authority that can make decisions and enforce rules.

With decentralized systems, there is no single governing entity, which can lead to a sense of loss of control for those who value centralized authority.

#248 2023-07-05 23:13:03

thrive

full;18002 wrote:
joanna;18001 wrote:
level;18000 wrote:

With decentralized systems, there is no single governing entity, which can lead to a sense of loss of control for those who value centralized authority.

Decentralized systems can be perceived as less secure by some people that lack the potential and benefit of it.

#249 2023-07-05 23:13:22

IyaJJJ

thrive;18003 wrote:
full;18002 wrote:
joanna;18001 wrote:

Decentralized systems can be perceived as less secure by some people that lack the potential and benefit of it.

They may worry about the potential for hacking, fraud, or other malicious activities in a system that does not have a central entity overseeing security measures.

#250 2023-07-05 23:13:37

level

IyaJJJ;18004 wrote:
thrive;18003 wrote:
full;18002 wrote:

They may worry about the potential for hacking, fraud, or other malicious activities in a system that does not have a central entity overseeing security measures.

Decentralized systems often challenge traditional power structures and disrupt existing industries.

Board footer