uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-03-14 22:55:16

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,537

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

IyaJJJ;5502 wrote:
thrive;5440 wrote:
KingCRP;5361 wrote:

Let’s be very practical I have checked the price of CRP Crypton and it’s been $0.6 in so many exchanges and not just Crypton exchange, but I also this the price of Bitcoin too on Crypton exchange would be very similar to that of other exchanges too.

I like the fact that you point out the words let's be very practical. The price of every cryptocurrency is not always the same on every cryptocurrency exchange because the level of trader decision is not always the same but they always share some first digit in price. An example, today CRP/USDT is $0.61 while CRP/UUSD is $0.62 and the price of CRP in the LBank exchange maybe $0.609

Yes, the price of Cryptocurrency on every exchange is not always intact and that's how some experience and opportunist cryptocurrency traders develop the concept of arbitrage trading of cryptocurrency but what determines the price of cryptocurrency on each exchange is the level of liquidity.

That's absolutely true cause without liquidity, orders can't be matched between buyers and sellers, and the crypto exchange would go out of business cause liquidity is what determines the total amount of digital assets exchanged on a cryptocurrency trading platform over a given period.

Offline

#52 2023-03-15 18:39:36

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

From the reactions about LBank exchange I am not wrong to think that this is probably the second best exchange option after Crypton exchange on coins that has listed CRPCRYPTON, because there hasn’t been much complaints on this exchange.

Offline

#53 2023-03-15 18:46:16

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

CrytoCynthia;5568 wrote:

From the reactions about LBank exchange I am not wrong to think that this is probably the second best exchange option after Crypton exchange on coins that has listed CRPCRYPTON, because there hasn’t been much complaints on this exchange.

choosing which exchange is the best or worse should be based on individual experiences with those exchanges I think before a conclusion can be drawn one must have to check all of the exchanges first. Well I am using Crypton exchange and I haven’t been compelled to stop using it.

Offline

#54 2023-03-15 19:16:24

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,077

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

I don’t think you have to personally experience an exchange to know which is good or bad, I have come to understand that in cryptocurrency you can learn from peoples mistakes and channel your self to avoid making such mistakes yourself.

Offline

#55 2023-03-15 19:53:35

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KAMSI_UG;5588 wrote:

I don’t think you have to personally experience an exchange to know which is good or bad, I have come to understand that in cryptocurrency you can learn from peoples mistakes and channel your self to avoid making such mistakes yourself.

It’s definitely an okay exchange I have someone that uses the LBank exchange and he has giving me his thumbs up on the exchange I think I would probably be buying CRP Crypton from LBank exchange soon.

Offline

#56 2023-03-16 19:28:06

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

I don’t think LBank exchange is a decentralized exchange so if anyone is looking for a decentralized exchange to deal on via CRP Crypton then it’s wise to say that Crypton exchange is the best option.

Offline

#57 2023-03-16 19:45:13

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,720

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KingCRP;5682 wrote:

I don’t think LBank exchange is a decentralized exchange so if anyone is looking for a decentralized exchange to deal on via CRP Crypton then it’s wise to say that Crypton exchange is the best option.

By design Utopia is decentralized and encourages that with the way the exchange works, but having support from centralized platforms to help bring CRP closer to the public is welcome and is necessary for growth in the industry.

I look forward to bigger exchange listings, but would stick to trading the decentralized way.

Offline

#58 2023-03-16 22:37:39

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Mostly where ever CRP Crypton is listed the Utopia p2p  CRP is listed so is it's stable coin UUSD is so I would like to know is UUSD the stable coin of Utopia p2p is listed is that the case?

Offline

#59 2023-03-17 01:21:19

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KAMSI_UG;5588 wrote:

I don’t think you have to personally experience an exchange to know which is good or bad, I have come to understand that in cryptocurrency you can learn from peoples mistakes and channel your self to avoid making such mistakes yourself.

You're right about this but also in the same cryptocurrency market, we see people making false accusations and also sharing misinformation about another crypto project or exchange just to create FUD.
At some point, it is better to confirm an issue yourself before believing in what people say.

Offline

#60 2023-03-17 02:12:25

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,386

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KingCRP;5599 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5588 wrote:

I don’t think you have to personally experience an exchange to know which is good or bad, I have come to understand that in cryptocurrency you can learn from peoples mistakes and channel your self to avoid making such mistakes yourself.

It’s definitely an okay exchange I have someone that uses the LBank exchange and he has giving me his thumbs up on the exchange I think I would probably be buying CRP Crypton from LBank exchange soon.

I supported what you said about the LBank exchange because if it's not a good exchange or having issues if check it on CoinMarketCap you would have to see popup messages to update cryptocurrency to prevent them from being a victim.

Offline

#61 2023-03-17 18:32:20

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

level;5790 wrote:
KingCRP;5599 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;5588 wrote:

I don’t think you have to personally experience an exchange to know which is good or bad, I have come to understand that in cryptocurrency you can learn from peoples mistakes and channel your self to avoid making such mistakes yourself.

It’s definitely an okay exchange I have someone that uses the LBank exchange and he has giving me his thumbs up on the exchange I think I would probably be buying CRP Crypton from LBank exchange soon.

I supported what you said about the LBank exchange because if it's not a good exchange or having issues if check it on CoinMarketCap you would have to see popup messages to update cryptocurrency to prevent them from being a victim.

Does coin market cap have such control over any exchange? Regardless I don’t think that would be needed as Crypton Exchange has been an amazing exchange for me so far and I haven’t had any issues using it.

Offline

#62 2023-03-17 20:00:19

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,386

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

JONSNOWING;5755 wrote:

Mostly where ever CRP Crypton is listed the Utopia p2p  CRP is listed so is it's stable coin UUSD is so I would like to know is UUSD the stable coin of Utopia p2p is listed is that the case?

No, the Utopia USD stablecoin is not listed in that way. Please go and check all the exchanges where the Crypton coin is listed you'll that there are some exchanges where the CRP coin is listed and UUSD is not.

Offline

#63 2023-03-17 20:01:57

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,537

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Lanistergame2;5701 wrote:
KingCRP;5682 wrote:

I don’t think LBank exchange is a decentralized exchange so if anyone is looking for a decentralized exchange to deal on via CRP Crypton then it’s wise to say that Crypton exchange is the best option.

By design Utopia is decentralized and encourages that with the way the exchange works, but having support from centralized platforms to help bring CRP closer to the public is welcome and is necessary for growth in the industry.

I look forward to bigger exchange listings, but would stick to trading the decentralized way.

Yes, UtopiaP2P is designed to be a peer-2-peer decentralized platform but not Crypton Exchange if the anonymity of the exchange wants to be at the peak level.

Offline

#64 2023-03-17 20:02:40

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,637

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KingCRP;5682 wrote:

I don’t think LBank exchange is a decentralized exchange so if anyone is looking for a decentralized exchange to deal on via CRP Crypton then it’s wise to say that Crypton exchange is the best option.

LBank was founded in 2015 and it was said to be a global centralized exchange (CEX) platform but I like how the exchange manage to provide a good reputation.
Crypton Exchange is not a decentralized exchange. Decentralized exchange is P2P trading platform where cryptocurrency traders transact directly without entrusting the administration of their funds to an intermediary or custodian

Offline

#65 2023-03-17 20:19:09

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

level;5837 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5755 wrote:

Mostly where ever CRP Crypton is listed the Utopia p2p  CRP is listed so is it's stable coin UUSD is so I would like to know is UUSD the stable coin of Utopia p2p is listed is that the case?

No, the Utopia USD stablecoin is not listed in that way. Please go and check all the exchanges where the Crypton coin is listed you'll that there are some exchanges where the CRP coin is listed and UUSD is not.

You are right and I never think about checking if the Utopia USD and Crypton coin were all both listed on the same exchange once but your arguments make me check the exchange list cause I only make use of Crypton exchange. What do you think cause this?

Offline

#66 2023-03-17 20:25:17

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,386

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KingCRP;5815 wrote:
level;5790 wrote:
KingCRP;5599 wrote:

It’s definitely an okay exchange I have someone that uses the LBank exchange and he has giving me his thumbs up on the exchange I think I would probably be buying CRP Crypton from LBank exchange soon.

I supported what you said about the LBank exchange because if it's not a good exchange or having issues if check it on CoinMarketCap you would have to see popup messages to update cryptocurrency to prevent them from being a victim.

Does coin market cap have such control over any exchange? Regardless I don’t think that would be needed as Crypton Exchange has been an amazing exchange for me so far and I haven’t had any issues using it.

They don't have control over exchanges but the CZ which is the CEO of CoinMarketCap care about his reputation and genuine information and ever since he acquired the CoinMarketCap every project or exchange listed on the platform that has an issue they will write in red line about it to protect the investors.

thrive;5844 wrote:
level;5837 wrote:
JONSNOWING;5755 wrote:

Mostly where ever CRP Crypton is listed the Utopia p2p  CRP is listed so is it's stable coin UUSD is so I would like to know is UUSD the stable coin of Utopia p2p is listed is that the case?

No, the Utopia USD stablecoin is not listed in that way. Please go and check all the exchanges where the Crypton coin is listed you'll that there are some exchanges where the CRP coin is listed and UUSD is not.

You are right and I never think about checking if the Utopia USD and Crypton coin were all both listed on the same exchange once but your arguments make me check the exchange list cause I only make use of Crypton exchange. What do you think cause this?

I think it's because the Utopia team cares more about listing UUSD on an exchange that will generate the needed liquidity for UUSD.

Offline

#67 2023-03-17 20:31:33

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,088

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

level;5846 wrote:
thrive;5844 wrote:
level;5837 wrote:

No, the Utopia USD stablecoin is not listed in that way. Please go and check all the exchanges where the Crypton coin is listed you'll that there are some exchanges where the CRP coin is listed and UUSD is not.

You are right and I never think about checking if the Utopia USD and Crypton coin were all both listed on the same exchange once but your arguments make me check the exchange list cause I only make use of Crypton exchange. What do you think cause this?

I think it's because the Utopia team cares more about listing UUSD on an exchange that will generate the needed liquidity for UUSD.

Hmm, it makes sense. If the Utopia USD will be listed on exchange it has to be an exchange that worth providing the needed benefit and exposure for the  UUSD coin. Is it possible to have UUSD listed on Binance?

Offline

#68 2023-03-17 21:20:56

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

thrive;5852 wrote:
level;5846 wrote:
thrive;5844 wrote:

You are right and I never think about checking if the Utopia USD and Crypton coin were all both listed on the same exchange once but your arguments make me check the exchange list cause I only make use of Crypton exchange. What do you think cause this?

I think it's because the Utopia team cares more about listing UUSD on an exchange that will generate the needed liquidity for UUSD.

Hmm, it makes sense. If the Utopia USD will be listed on exchange it has to be an exchange that worth providing the needed benefit and exposure for the  UUSD coin. Is it possible to have UUSD listed on Binance?

Exchanges like Binance aren’t decentralized and the activities there already supports Usdt as their main stablecoin. I don’t think I would appreciate UUSD getting listed on binance.

Offline

#69 2023-03-17 21:32:05

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,077

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KingCRP;5880 wrote:
thrive;5852 wrote:
level;5846 wrote:

I think it's because the Utopia team cares more about listing UUSD on an exchange that will generate the needed liquidity for UUSD.

Hmm, it makes sense. If the Utopia USD will be listed on exchange it has to be an exchange that worth providing the needed benefit and exposure for the  UUSD coin. Is it possible to have UUSD listed on Binance?

Exchanges like Binance aren’t decentralized and the activities there already supports Usdt as their main stablecoin. I don’t think I would appreciate UUSD getting listed on binance.

If we are to see it that way then exchanges like cointiger exchange aren’t also decentralized but we have CRP Crypton listed there any way. I don’t think decentralized is a criteria for CRP Crypton to be listed on any exchange.

Offline

#70 2023-03-17 21:56:05

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KAMSI_UG;5885 wrote:
KingCRP;5880 wrote:
thrive;5852 wrote:

Hmm, it makes sense. If the Utopia USD will be listed on exchange it has to be an exchange that worth providing the needed benefit and exposure for the  UUSD coin. Is it possible to have UUSD listed on Binance?

Exchanges like Binance aren’t decentralized and the activities there already supports Usdt as their main stablecoin. I don’t think I would appreciate UUSD getting listed on binance.

If we are to see it that way then exchanges like cointiger exchange aren’t also decentralized but we have CRP Crypton listed there any way. I don’t think decentralized is a criteria for CRP Crypton to be listed on any exchange.

Exchanges like cointiger aren’t decentralized but the centralized system in Binance is way too much that cointiger exchange. Binance can sizes the asset if it’s users without credible reason why and they did that.

Offline

#71 2023-03-18 04:23:58

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KingCRP;5880 wrote:
thrive;5852 wrote:
level;5846 wrote:

I think it's because the Utopia team cares more about listing UUSD on an exchange that will generate the needed liquidity for UUSD.

Hmm, it makes sense. If the Utopia USD will be listed on exchange it has to be an exchange that worth providing the needed benefit and exposure for the  UUSD coin. Is it possible to have UUSD listed on Binance?

Exchanges like Binance aren’t decentralized and the activities there already supports Usdt as their main stablecoin. I don’t think I would appreciate UUSD getting listed on binance.

No exchange supports a certain stablecoin as its main stablecoin especially when the exchange has its own stablecoin. If they do, they wont have room for more stablecoin and understand that they will not place the stablecoin above their own created stablecoin.

Offline

#72 2023-03-18 12:44:25

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 1,720

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

joanna;5838 wrote:

Yes, UtopiaP2P is designed to be a peer-2-peer decentralized platform but not Crypton Exchange if the anonymity of the exchange wants to be at the peak level.

Can you elaborate more on what you mean here? A P2P decentralized platform functions fine while maintaining the anonymity of the users, you just need to pick the right means of receiving fiat and maintain your privacy.

Peak level anonymity is only possible on such platforms even.

Offline

#73 2023-03-18 14:41:08

Cat
Member
Registered: 2023-03-11
Posts: 153

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Lanistergame2;5954 wrote:

Can you elaborate more on what you mean here? A P2P decentralized platform functions fine while maintaining the anonymity of the users, you just need to pick the right means of receiving fiat and maintain your privacy.

Peak level anonymity is only possible on such platforms even.

That's the good thing about Utopia, not only does it offer anonymity, but it also has its own cryptocurrency. My team and I are spreading Utopia as much as we can to make it known as much as possible.

Offline

#74 2023-03-18 17:02:29

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,454

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Cat;5964 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5954 wrote:

Can you elaborate more on what you mean here? A P2P decentralized platform functions fine while maintaining the anonymity of the users, you just need to pick the right means of receiving fiat and maintain your privacy.

Peak level anonymity is only possible on such platforms even.

That's the good thing about Utopia, not only does it offer anonymity, but it also has its own cryptocurrency. My team and I are spreading Utopia as much as we can to make it known as much as possible.

You actually don’t need to do too much because many people may think you were bought to do so. The fact that Utopia p2p offers the best decentralized services right now is very clear and the adoption would gradual increase.

Offline

#75 2023-03-18 18:53:05

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

CrytoCynthia;5976 wrote:
Cat;5964 wrote:
Lanistergame2;5954 wrote:

Can you elaborate more on what you mean here? A P2P decentralized platform functions fine while maintaining the anonymity of the users, you just need to pick the right means of receiving fiat and maintain your privacy.

Peak level anonymity is only possible on such platforms even.

That's the good thing about Utopia, not only does it offer anonymity, but it also has its own cryptocurrency. My team and I are spreading Utopia as much as we can to make it known as much as possible.

You actually don’t need to do too much because many people may think you were bought to do so. The fact that Utopia p2p offers the best decentralized services right now is very clear and the adoption would gradual increase.

Yea personally when I see someone trying to obviously convince me about a thing I become very suspicious about that particular thing they are trying to convince me about so just take it easy when telling someone about Utopia p2p and be smart about it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB