uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#126 2023-05-04 19:13:11

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,712

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

IyaJJJ;7641 wrote:
full;7640 wrote:
thrive;7639 wrote:

As human making a mistake is one of the things that confirm us as a human being and the good thing is that mistakes are made lesson is also learned. As you said the only real mistake is not learning from previous mistakes.

You guys have made a valuable point but I categorized the habit of not learning from previous mistakes as an error because, in the end, they are mostly hard to forget.

The cryptocurrency market is not for those who find it difficult to learn from past mistakes because the market can become volatile at times, and only those investors who are able to do so will profit from their subsequent investments. This may seem harsh to some.

Your statement may seem harsh to some people but you're totally telling the truth because only the cryptocurrency investors and traders that learn fast from the previous mistake always make a profit while those that didn't learn will keep making losses.

Offline

#127 2023-05-04 20:59:32

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 1,637

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

joanna;7642 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7641 wrote:
full;7640 wrote:

You guys have made a valuable point but I categorized the habit of not learning from previous mistakes as an error because, in the end, they are mostly hard to forget.

The cryptocurrency market is not for those who find it difficult to learn from past mistakes because the market can become volatile at times, and only those investors who are able to do so will profit from their subsequent investments. This may seem harsh to some.

Your statement may seem harsh to some people but you're totally telling the truth because only the cryptocurrency investors and traders that learn fast from the previous mistake always make a profit while those that didn't learn will keep making losses.


In all my years in cryptocurrency, I've never found a cryptocurrency enthusiast who can sugarcoat what they are saying.  They always hit the nail on the head. Nothing like a filter.

Offline

#128 2023-05-04 21:15:51

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Detroit;7655 wrote:
joanna;7642 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7641 wrote:

The cryptocurrency market is not for those who find it difficult to learn from past mistakes because the market can become volatile at times, and only those investors who are able to do so will profit from their subsequent investments. This may seem harsh to some.

Your statement may seem harsh to some people but you're totally telling the truth because only the cryptocurrency investors and traders that learn fast from the previous mistake always make a profit while those that didn't learn will keep making losses.


In all my years in cryptocurrency, I've never found a cryptocurrency enthusiast who can sugarcoat what they are saying.  They always hit the nail on the head. Nothing like a filter.

Well that’s why it’s well advices you don’t take anyone’s word for it, make sure to do your own research, always try to verify things yourself and read up.

Offline

#129 2023-05-04 23:25:13

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,118

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

joanna;7642 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7641 wrote:
full;7640 wrote:

You guys have made a valuable point but I categorized the habit of not learning from previous mistakes as an error because, in the end, they are mostly hard to forget.

The cryptocurrency market is not for those who find it difficult to learn from past mistakes because the market can become volatile at times, and only those investors who are able to do so will profit from their subsequent investments. This may seem harsh to some.

Your statement may seem harsh to some people but you're totally telling the truth because only the cryptocurrency investors and traders that learn fast from the previous mistake always make a profit while those that didn't learn will keep making losses.

Hmm, this explains the reason why some cryptocurrency traders quit at some point while some investors complained about making losses. I guess this is the reason why people are advised not to introduce cryptocurrency to kids.

Offline

#130 2023-05-04 23:25:52

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,451

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Vastextension;7723 wrote:
joanna;7642 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7641 wrote:

The cryptocurrency market is not for those who find it difficult to learn from past mistakes because the market can become volatile at times, and only those investors who are able to do so will profit from their subsequent investments. This may seem harsh to some.

Your statement may seem harsh to some people but you're totally telling the truth because only the cryptocurrency investors and traders that learn fast from the previous mistake always make a profit while those that didn't learn will keep making losses.

Hmm, this explains the reason why some cryptocurrency traders quit at some point while some investors complained about making losses. I guess this is the reason why people are advised not to introduce cryptocurrency to kids.

I believe this is the reason but there are some kids who are into cryptocurrency although they are mostly guided by their parents or older siblings and it is all because decision-making in the cryptocurrency market requires maturity making self-responsible for end result.

Offline

#131 2023-05-04 23:28:17

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Dozie;7612 wrote:

Is Lbank a decentralized exchange? Also do they also have trading options? I am thinking of actually using the Lbank exchange soon.

Yes, LBank has vast trading options but it's never a decentralized exchange, and if you want more information about the exchange I will advise you to check the exchange on CoinMarketCap.

Offline

#132 2023-05-05 19:34:56

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

oba;7727 wrote:
Dozie;7612 wrote:

Is Lbank a decentralized exchange? Also do they also have trading options? I am thinking of actually using the Lbank exchange soon.

Yes, LBank has vast trading options but it's never a decentralized exchange, and if you want more information about the exchange I will advise you to check the exchange on CoinMarketCap.

Have you ever traded on the Lbank exchange? Also to be able to trade here does it affect my privacy protection in any way and what are the coins available for trading.

Offline

#133 2023-05-05 21:10:35

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

If one uses Crypton Exchange do any of you here who has used both Crypton Exchange and LBank Exchange think that there is any need to switch to LBank exchange completely.

Offline

#134 2023-05-05 21:40:33

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

CrytoCynthia;7785 wrote:

If one uses Crypton Exchange do any of you here who has used both Crypton Exchange and LBank Exchange think that there is any need to switch to LBank exchange completely.

I have used both of those exchanges but my final decision is that I would prefer to use the Crypton Exchange over Lbank exchange but this is not to say Lbank exchange isn't a good exchange.

Offline

#135 2023-05-06 20:16:24

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

JONSNOWING;7811 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7785 wrote:

If one uses Crypton Exchange do any of you here who has used both Crypton Exchange and LBank Exchange think that there is any need to switch to LBank exchange completely.

I have used both of those exchanges but my final decision is that I would prefer to use the Crypton Exchange over Lbank exchange but this is not to say Lbank exchange isn't a good exchange.

Well I would use Crypton Exchange too and not because of LBank exchange is bad but because Crypton Exchange is the safest amongst them all.

Offline

#136 2023-05-06 20:43:10

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,054

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

CrytoCynthia;7904 wrote:
JONSNOWING;7811 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;7785 wrote:

If one uses Crypton Exchange do any of you here who has used both Crypton Exchange and LBank Exchange think that there is any need to switch to LBank exchange completely.

I have used both of those exchanges but my final decision is that I would prefer to use the Crypton Exchange over Lbank exchange but this is not to say Lbank exchange isn't a good exchange.

Well I would use Crypton Exchange too and not because of LBank exchange is bad but because Crypton Exchange is the safest amongst them all.

And not only is Crypton Exchange Safe you can also enjoy lots of decentralized services like no Kyc requirements on Crypton Exchange than any other exchanges.

Offline

#137 2023-05-19 22:11:56

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Has lbank exchange listed Uusd? I would like to convert my CRP into Uusd and more it to another exchange but I am looking at lbank exchange so what to you guys think.

Offline

#138 2023-05-19 22:18:21

PEACEMAKER
Member
Registered: 2023-01-27
Posts: 412

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Dozie;9255 wrote:

Has lbank exchange listed Uusd? I would like to convert my CRP into Uusd and more it to another exchange but I am looking at lbank exchange so what to you guys think.

Well I think its a partnership between lbank and utopia p2p so yes uusd should be live on Crypton exchange.

Offline

#139 2023-05-20 14:27:56

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Lbank exchange, is this a decentralized exchange I don't know if this question has been asked here or answered because I believe it's the best exchange CRP crypton has been listed aside crypton exchange

Offline

#140 2023-05-20 21:02:54

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

With the eays things are going CRP would need to get more publicity and the. Probably move to another exchange, it doesn't have to be. Centralized exchange.

Offline

#141 2023-05-20 22:19:24

PEACEMAKER
Member
Registered: 2023-01-27
Posts: 412

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Well maybe we should just wait for the bull run because that's when the price of all coin can go parabolic.

Offline

#142 2023-05-21 14:28:20

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,182

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

PEACEMAKER;9429 wrote:

Well maybe we should just wait for the bull run because that's when the price of all coin can go parabolic.

Well we can still make use of crp crypton for other uses, this gem is an amazing one that can offer so much and has amazing benefits for it's holders.

Offline

#143 2023-05-21 14:44:37

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KAMSI_UG;9489 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9429 wrote:

Well maybe we should just wait for the bull run because that's when the price of all coin can go parabolic.

Well we can still make use of crp crypton for other uses, this gem is an amazing one that can offer so much and has amazing benefits for it's holders.

All holders of CRP crypton would understand the enormous benefits it offers, it's a very affordable gem that means many people can actually have it and it's also great even in poor seasons.

Offline

#144 2023-05-21 20:08:08

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,463

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Dozie;9502 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9489 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9429 wrote:

Well maybe we should just wait for the bull run because that's when the price of all coin can go parabolic.

Well we can still make use of crp crypton for other uses, this gem is an amazing one that can offer so much and has amazing benefits for it's holders.

All holders of CRP crypton would understand the enormous benefits it offers, it's a very affordable gem that means many people can actually have it and it's also great even in poor seasons.

On a personal ground what has been your best benefits you have achieved from holding CRP crypton so far and for how long do you intend to hold CRP crypton.

Offline

#145 2023-05-21 20:46:21

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Kelechi;9534 wrote:
Dozie;9502 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9489 wrote:

Well we can still make use of crp crypton for other uses, this gem is an amazing one that can offer so much and has amazing benefits for it's holders.

All holders of CRP crypton would understand the enormous benefits it offers, it's a very affordable gem that means many people can actually have it and it's also great even in poor seasons.

On a personal ground what has been your best benefits you have achieved from holding CRP crypton so far and for how long do you intend to hold CRP crypton.

Well my benefits on CRP crypton has been the freedom it has always been offering me, I. From a cryptocurrency not accepted place by the government but I use crypton CRP for lots of cryptocurrency dealings.

Offline

#146 2023-05-21 22:21:52

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,562

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Someone asked if lbank exchange was a centralized or decentralized exchange, I never saw an answer to that question, for real I would also want to know of blank exchange is actually decentralized m

Offline

#147 2023-05-21 22:39:37

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Dozie;9502 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9489 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9429 wrote:

Well maybe we should just wait for the bull run because that's when the price of all coin can go parabolic.

Well we can still make use of crp crypton for other uses, this gem is an amazing one that can offer so much and has amazing benefits for it's holders.

All holders of CRP crypton would understand the enormous benefits it offers, it's a very affordable gem that means many people can actually have it and it's also great even in poor seasons.

I consider Crypton coin to be a genuine and all season cryptocurrency because it's one of the most stable currencies with the lowest volatility.

Offline

#148 2023-05-21 23:29:09

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,178

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

oba;9604 wrote:
Dozie;9502 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9489 wrote:

Well we can still make use of crp crypton for other uses, this gem is an amazing one that can offer so much and has amazing benefits for it's holders.

All holders of CRP crypton would understand the enormous benefits it offers, it's a very affordable gem that means many people can actually have it and it's also great even in poor seasons.

I consider Crypton coin to be a genuine and all season cryptocurrency because it's one of the most stable currencies with the lowest volatility.

The treasury mechanism the UtopiaP2P develop used to modify Crypton coin is the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) which automatically gives Crypton holders passive income every month.

Offline

#149 2023-05-21 23:29:38

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,118

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

thrive;9621 wrote:
oba;9604 wrote:
Dozie;9502 wrote:

All holders of CRP crypton would understand the enormous benefits it offers, it's a very affordable gem that means many people can actually have it and it's also great even in poor seasons.

I consider Crypton coin to be a genuine and all season cryptocurrency because it's one of the most stable currencies with the lowest volatility.

The treasury mechanism the UtopiaP2P develop used to modify Crypton coin is the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) which automatically gives Crypton holders passive income every month.

There's another benefit of having the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P which can do done through the delegation of the Crypton coin to miners.

Offline

#150 2023-05-21 23:29:58

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,712

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Vastextension;9622 wrote:
thrive;9621 wrote:
oba;9604 wrote:

I consider Crypton coin to be a genuine and all season cryptocurrency because it's one of the most stable currencies with the lowest volatility.

The treasury mechanism the UtopiaP2P develop used to modify Crypton coin is the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) which automatically gives Crypton holders passive income every month.

There's another benefit of having the Crypton coin of the UtopiaP2P which can do done through the delegation of the Crypton coin to miners.

For those who do not know the benefit or what Crypton con delegation is. It's just you providing your public key of the wallet address that contains CRP coin to miners which you once agree on percentage.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB