uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#151 2023-05-21 23:30:34

full

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

KAMSI_UG;9489 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9429 wrote:

Well maybe we should just wait for the bull run because that's when the price of all coin can go parabolic.

Well we can still make use of crp crypton for other uses, this gem is an amazing one that can offer so much and has amazing benefits for it's holders.

Any user or investors on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that didnt make use of the Crypton coin for another thing is yet to know the benefit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem entire.

#152 2023-05-21 23:30:54

level

full;9624 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9489 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9429 wrote:

Well maybe we should just wait for the bull run because that's when the price of all coin can go parabolic.

Well we can still make use of crp crypton for other uses, this gem is an amazing one that can offer so much and has amazing benefits for it's holders.

Any user or investors on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that didnt make use of the Crypton coin for another thing is yet to know the benefit of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem entire.

You're correct because anyone on the Utopia P2P application client who doesn't know other benefits of the Crypton coin which is the main payment of the Utopia ecosystem doesn't know the benefit of the project.

#153 2023-05-22 15:20:43

Kelechi

level;9625 wrote:
full;9624 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9489 wrote:

You're correct because anyone on the Utopia P2P application client who doesn't know other benefits of the Crypton coin which is the main payment of the Utopia ecosystem doesn't know the benefit of the project.

Well I would say it's the benefits of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that CRP crypton is benefiting from right now, and just like other utilities on Utopia p2p benefits from it.

#154 2023-05-22 16:56:58

KingCRP

Kelechi;9696 wrote:
level;9625 wrote:
full;9624 wrote:

Well I would say it's the benefits of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem that CRP crypton is benefiting from right now, and just like other utilities on Utopia p2p benefits from it.

Well they aren't benefiting from Utopia p2p, they are actually part of the features on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem so they don't have to benefit from the Utopia p2p ecosystem, that's just part of their application.

#155 2023-05-22 17:32:41

Dozie

KingCRP;9708 wrote:
Kelechi;9696 wrote:
level;9625 wrote:

Well they aren't benefiting from Utopia p2p, they are actually part of the features on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem so they don't have to benefit from the Utopia p2p ecosystem, that's just part of their application.

The UtopiaP2P team are always trying to seek more utilities that would be of great benefits for the team and that's why they give working on boosting their ecosystem and bring in more utilities for the ecosystem.

#156 2023-05-22 18:14:37

Kelechi

Dozie;9713 wrote:
KingCRP;9708 wrote:
Kelechi;9696 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P team are always trying to seek more utilities that would be of great benefits for the team and that's why they give working on boosting their ecosystem and bring in more utilities for the ecosystem.

For now I have not been able to completely use all of the Utilities that has been on Utopia p2p and yes I think the team would add more utilities as time goes by.

#157 2023-05-22 18:19:05

JONSNOWING

Same thing I wonder exactly, but people won’t stop trying to think there is a better exchange out there than the one they’re using. Am currently using Crypton exchange and I have no plans of switching to anyother exchange anytime soon because a bail at hand is worth keeping

#158 2023-05-22 18:25:28

KAMSI_UG

JONSNOWING;9724 wrote:

Same thing I wonder exactly, but people won’t stop trying to think there is a better exchange out there than the one they’re using. Am currently using Crypton exchange and I have no plans of switching to anyother exchange anytime soon because a bail at hand is worth keeping

Well in terms of security and anonymity and privacy protection I would say my best option is crypton exchange, they have been very solid and has useful utilities.

#159 2023-05-23 21:41:51

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;9729 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9724 wrote:

Well in terms of security and anonymity and privacy protection I would say my best option is crypton exchange, they have been very solid and has useful utilities.

Well I have actually used the Crypton exchange and it has several utilities that comprises of so much like it's vast transactions.

#160 2023-05-25 20:36:11

Europ

Kelechi;9923 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9729 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9724 wrote:

Well I have actually used the Crypton exchange and it has several utilities that comprises of so much like it's vast transactions.

Since have be using several exchange i would say Utopia Crypto exchange has a better charm of reliability and safe transaction

#161 2023-05-25 20:46:01

KAMSI_UG

Europ;10058 wrote:
Kelechi;9923 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;9729 wrote:

Since have be using several exchange i would say Utopia Crypto exchange has a better charm of reliability and safe transaction

Well many other exchange claims to be reliable and safe I would really like you to speak on those unique things that differentiate CRYPTON Exchange.

#162 2023-05-25 21:15:23

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;10063 wrote:
Europ;10058 wrote:
Kelechi;9923 wrote:

Well many other exchange claims to be reliable and safe I would really like you to speak on those unique things that differentiate CRYPTON Exchange.

Well there is hardly a utility any project or exchange can have that the other projects or exchange won't have that's just the trust not even the no KYC requirements on crypton exchange.

#163 2023-05-25 21:38:16

KingCRP

Kelechi;10080 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10063 wrote:
Europ;10058 wrote:

Well there is hardly a utility any project or exchange can have that the other projects or exchange won't have that's just the trust not even the no KYC requirements on crypton exchange.

Other exchanges may have the decentralized option but honestly speaking Cryptocurrency exchange is the most decentralized and privacy protection focused project I have ever seen.

#164 2023-05-27 19:54:19

KingCRP

KingCRP;10089 wrote:
Kelechi;10080 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10063 wrote:

Other exchanges may have the decentralized option but honestly speaking Cryptocurrency exchange is the most decentralized and privacy protection focused project I have ever seen.

I think you were trying to talk about crypton exchange and he's you are right crypton exchange is probably the most decentralized exchange right now and it has many services to back that up.

#165 2023-05-28 20:43:08

KingCRP

KingCRP;10322 wrote:
KingCRP;10089 wrote:
Kelechi;10080 wrote:

I think you were trying to talk about crypton exchange and he's you are right crypton exchange is probably the most decentralized exchange right now and it has many services to back that up.

There are few exchanges now in cryptocurrency that functions on no kyc requirements, this makes Crypton exchange a true decentralized project that offers so much to it's users.

#166 2023-05-28 20:48:49

Dozie

How come I don't here much about lbank anywhere else's apart from here in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, doesn't the lbank exchange has other coins listed that's not CRP crypton?

#167 2023-05-28 21:52:04

KingCRP

Dozie;10524 wrote:

How come I don't here much about lbank anywhere else's apart from here in the UtopiaP2P ecosystem, doesn't the lbank exchange has other coins listed that's not CRP crypton?

Lbank exchange is a very good exchange well no doubt but in terms of it being a Big exchange I don't think it is, but there is always room for lbank exchange to grow.

#168 2023-05-28 22:09:27

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;10559 wrote:
Dozie;10524 wrote:

Lbank exchange is a very good exchange well no doubt but in terms of it being a Big exchange I don't think it is, but there is always room for lbank exchange to grow.

If you are actually talking about top exchanges then you should know that many of this so Called top exchanges are centralized and that's not a good thing for crypto enthusiast.

#169 2023-05-29 11:05:55

MRBEAST

IF LBANK EXCHANGE HAS LISTED CRP AND OTHER EXCHANGES LIKE COIN TIGER EXCHANGE HAS ALSO LISTED CRP THAT MEANS LOTS OF EXCHANGES HAS ALREADY LISTED IT.

#170 2023-05-29 18:43:23

KingCRP

MRBEAST;10618 wrote:

IF LBANK EXCHANGE HAS LISTED CRP AND OTHER EXCHANGES LIKE COIN TIGER EXCHANGE HAS ALSO LISTED CRP THAT MEANS LOTS OF EXCHANGES HAS ALREADY LISTED IT.

Well yes so far a good number of exchanges has listed CRP like crypton exchange, coin tiger exchange, lbank exchange, and other exchanges well I think more exchanges would be added.

#171 2023-05-29 19:33:40

Dozie

KingCRP;10667 wrote:
MRBEAST;10618 wrote:

Well yes so far a good number of exchanges has listed CRP like crypton exchange, coin tiger exchange, lbank exchange, and other exchanges well I think more exchanges would be added.

But most of this exchanges that has listed CRP crypton and mainly in the same bracket I think CRP crypton need an even better and more popular exchange where is can get tractions.

#172 2023-05-29 21:38:44

KingCRP

Dozie;10685 wrote:
KingCRP;10667 wrote:
MRBEAST;10618 wrote:

But most of this exchanges that has listed CRP crypton and mainly in the same bracket I think CRP crypton need an even better and more popular exchange where is can get tractions.

Coin getting listed on other exchanges is actually not an easy task alot is actually required so you all need To be very patient with the team and soon we would get further listing.

#173 2023-05-29 22:09:58

Dozie

IyaJJJ;7641 wrote:
full;7640 wrote:
thrive;7639 wrote:

As human making a mistake is one of the things that confirm us as a human being and the good thing is that mistakes are made lesson is also learned. As you said the only real mistake is not learning from previous mistakes.

You guys have made a valuable point but I categorized the habit of not learning from previous mistakes as an error because, in the end, they are mostly hard to forget.

The cryptocurrency market is not for those who find it difficult to learn from past mistakes because the market can become volatile at times, and only those investors who are able to do so will profit from their subsequent investments. This may seem harsh to some.

The cryptocurrency market is not for the weak and those that panic Alot because the market is really volatile and lots of things actually goes on in the market and you must learnt to be patient.

#174 2023-05-30 18:48:57

KAMSI_UG

Dozie;10752 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7641 wrote:
full;7640 wrote:

You guys have made a valuable point but I categorized the habit of not learning from previous mistakes as an error because, in the end, they are mostly hard to forget.

The cryptocurrency market is not for those who find it difficult to learn from past mistakes because the market can become volatile at times, and only those investors who are able to do so will profit from their subsequent investments. This may seem harsh to some.

The cryptocurrency market is not for the weak and those that panic Alot because the market is really volatile and lots of things actually goes on in the market and you must learnt to be patient.

Well yes this statement is correct cryptocurrency is definitely not for the weak but honestly it's very hard not to be scared or panic during bad market.

#175 2023-05-30 20:19:57

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;10890 wrote:
Dozie;10752 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7641 wrote:

Well yes this statement is correct cryptocurrency is definitely not for the weak but honestly it's very hard not to be scared or panic during bad market.

To me it's not all that hard first it would be easier if you actually holding a solid coin, I would say CRP crypton is an amazing coin to be holding right now .

Board footer