Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#176 2023-06-01 20:40:01

CrytoCynthia

Re: LBank Exchange listed CRP

Kelechi;10928 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10890 wrote:
Dozie;10752 wrote:

The cryptocurrency market is not for the weak and those that panic Alot because the market is really volatile and lots of things actually goes on in the market and you must learnt to be patient.

Well yes this statement is correct cryptocurrency is definitely not for the weak but honestly it's very hard not to be scared or panic during bad market.

To me it's not all that hard first it would be easier if you actually holding a solid coin, I would say CRP crypton is an amazing coin to be holding right now .

Well in as much as I believe Im CRP crypton but it's not just enough to say CRP crypton is a Solid coin you should also try to back that up, so what makes CRP solid.

#177 2023-06-01 20:47:48

Dozie

CrytoCynthia;11358 wrote:
Kelechi;10928 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;10890 wrote:

Well yes this statement is correct cryptocurrency is definitely not for the weak but honestly it's very hard not to be scared or panic during bad market.

To me it's not all that hard first it would be easier if you actually holding a solid coin, I would say CRP crypton is an amazing coin to be holding right now .

Well in as much as I believe Im CRP crypton but it's not just enough to say CRP crypton is a Solid coin you should also try to back that up, so what makes CRP solid.

CRP crypton is a very solid coin and that's why many of us are holding it, it's strong in the dip, it supports anonymity and it is very affordable, it has shown great strength even in the worse dip.

#178 2023-06-04 20:43:43

MRBEAST

Dozie;11365 wrote:
Kelechi;10928 wrote:

CRP crypton is a very solid coin and that's why many of us are holding it, it's strong in the dip, it supports anonymity and it is very affordable, it has shown great strength even in the worse dip.

This is so true the reason why many of us are holding CRP crypton is because we actually believe in the future potentials of this coin, I also believe so to amd we would see am all time high soon.

#179 2023-06-04 21:30:59

Dozie

MRBEAST;11976 wrote:
Dozie;11365 wrote:

This is so true the reason why many of us are holding CRP crypton is because we actually believe in the future potentials of this coin, I also believe so to amd we would see am all time high soon.

Well not everyone is a full time investor and I would use myself as an example, I am not just holding CRP crypton only to make profits, it's also an amazing coin with amazing utilities.

#180 2023-06-04 23:58:22

oba

MRBEAST;11976 wrote:
Dozie;11365 wrote:

You have a valid point because the reason why i joined the UtopiaP2P ecosystem in the first place is the Crypton coin before I later know the ecosystem also has vast important tools and benefits.

#181 2023-06-05 18:37:08

Kelechi

oba;12079 wrote:
MRBEAST;11976 wrote:
Dozie;11365 wrote:

You have a valid point because the reason why i joined the UtopiaP2P ecosystem in the first place is the Crypton coin before I later know the ecosystem also has vast important tools and benefits.

Well I actually first learnt about UtopiaP2P and the fact that it's a decentralized project made me appreciate it even more and I found out about CRP crypton later on.

#182 2023-06-05 18:44:14

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;12111 wrote:
oba;12079 wrote:
MRBEAST;11976 wrote:

Well I actually first learnt about UtopiaP2P and the fact that it's a decentralized project made me appreciate it even more and I found out about CRP crypton later on.

Same I think I first heard about Utopia p2p on telegram and I was interested in what the person actually said about UtopiaP2P and so I checked it out myself.

#183 2023-06-05 21:58:50

full

Kelechi;12111 wrote:
oba;12079 wrote:
MRBEAST;11976 wrote:

Same here I learn about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem privacy provision before I later know they have a cryptocurrency and other valuable features.

#184 2023-06-05 22:00:20

IyaJJJ

full;12211 wrote:
Kelechi;12111 wrote:
oba;12079 wrote:

Same here I learn about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem privacy provision before I later know they have a cryptocurrency and other valuable features.

I learn about the project through the performance of Crypton coin when it was among the top trending on CoinGecko

#185 2023-06-05 23:45:04

joanna

KAMSI_UG;12117 wrote:
Kelechi;12111 wrote:
oba;12079 wrote:

Same I think I first heard about Utopia p2p on telegram and I was interested in what the person actually said about UtopiaP2P and so I checked it out myself.

Telegram is a good place to learn about cryptocurrency but be careful of scammers that offer shady business deals and trading.

#186 2023-06-05 23:45:31

thrive

joanna;12260 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12117 wrote:
Kelechi;12111 wrote:

Telegram is a good place to learn about cryptocurrency but be careful of scammers that offer shady business deals and trading.

You're right and despite the benefit of the telegram, the only problem it had is that some cryptocurrency scammers use it as a platform to target their victims.

#187 2023-06-05 23:45:53

Vastextension

thrive;12261 wrote:
joanna;12260 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12117 wrote:

You're right and despite the benefit of the telegram, the only problem it had is that some cryptocurrency scammers use it as a platform to target their victims.

Even so, Telegram is a contentious social network that has also experienced data leaks and problems with vulnerability discovery.

#188 2023-06-05 23:46:14

oba

Vastextension;12262 wrote:
thrive;12261 wrote:
joanna;12260 wrote:

Even so, Telegram is a contentious social network that has also experienced data leaks and problems with vulnerability discovery.

In addition, Telegram is a centralized social media platform, which is not ideal for everyone who values privacy due to the possibility of user data being disclosed.

#189 2023-06-05 23:46:35

level

oba;12263 wrote:
thrive;12261 wrote:

In addition, Telegram is a centralized social media platform, which is not ideal for everyone who values privacy due to the possibility of user data being disclosed.

I supported what you said since Telegram is a messaging app that provides various features such as end-to-end encryption, and cloud-based storage. Therefore, there's a huge danger for people that use it for end-to-end encryption, and cloud-based storage.

#190 2023-06-05 23:46:58

joanna

level;12264 wrote:
oba;12263 wrote:

I supported what you said since Telegram is a messaging app that provides various features such as end-to-end encryption, and cloud-based storage. Therefore, there's a huge danger for people that use it for end-to-end encryption, and cloud-based storage.

Even though Telegram provides end-to-end encryption and other security measures, there have been reports of hackers gaining access to user accounts. Users may also be vulnerable to phishing scams and other security threats.

#191 2023-06-05 23:47:22

oba

joanna;12265 wrote:
level;12264 wrote:
oba;12263 wrote:

Even though Telegram provides end-to-end encryption and other security measures, there have been reports of hackers gaining access to user accounts. Users may also be vulnerable to phishing scams and other security threats.

From my own understanding, Telegram is primarily a messaging app and may not be suitable for all use cases, such as business communications.

#192 2023-06-05 23:47:40

Vastextension

oba;12266 wrote:
joanna;12265 wrote:
level;12264 wrote:

From my own understanding, Telegram is primarily a messaging app and may not be suitable for all use cases, such as business communications.

It is important for users to carefully consider the risks and limitations associated with any software or service they use and to take appropriate actions to safeguard their privacy and security.

#193 2023-06-06 20:48:31

KAMSI_UG

Vastextension;12267 wrote:
oba;12266 wrote:
joanna;12265 wrote:

It is important for users to carefully consider the risks and limitations associated with any software or service they use and to take appropriate actions to safeguard their privacy and security.

Yes for real also it's important to read through all terms and conditions, even if the terms and conditions are very long try to read it

#194 2023-06-06 21:16:26

Kelechi

KAMSI_UG;12364 wrote:
oba;12266 wrote:

Yes for real also it's important to read through all terms and conditions, even if the terms and conditions are very long try to read it

Yes mate although I find it very hard to read through all terms and conditions because it's always very long and that's very crazy to me.

#195 2023-06-06 21:31:11

KAMSI_UG

Kelechi;12378 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12364 wrote:

Yes mate although I find it very hard to read through all terms and conditions because it's always very long and that's very crazy to me.

Well you can actually send it to your legal team if you have any, I believe this should also fall into the narrative of their job description.

#196 2023-06-06 22:42:32

oba

KAMSI_UG;12364 wrote:
oba;12266 wrote:

Not every software or service has the terms and conditions you're talking about. Therefore, it is better to always make use of reputable software or website.

#197 2023-06-06 22:44:42

Vastextension

oba;12444 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12364 wrote:

Not every software or service has the terms and conditions you're talking about. Therefore, it is better to always make use of reputable software or website.

In other words, I will advise people to stay away from free application services, especially the application that have to do with antivirus and internet security.

#198 2023-06-06 22:47:22

joanna

Vastextension;12445 wrote:
oba;12444 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;12364 wrote:

In other words, I will advise people to stay away from free application services, especially the application that have to do with antivirus and internet security.

You have a point but it is not all free service applications that people should stay away from. Remember, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem also offer free service just to make privacy available to everybody.

#199 2023-06-06 22:51:02

Vastextension

joanna;12446 wrote:
oba;12444 wrote:

You have a point but it is not all free service applications that people should stay away from. Remember, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem also offer free service just to make privacy available to everybody.

Yes, you're right but I am not talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I was relating to free antivirus which could be a strategy of online scammers.

#200 2023-06-06 23:09:00

IyaJJJ

Vastextension;12449 wrote:
joanna;12446 wrote:

Yes, you're right but I am not talking about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. I was relating to free antivirus which could be a strategy of online scammers.

I understand your impression since scammers are coming up with different strategies just to steal from people that are seem vulnerable.

Board footer