uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-05-06 19:41:24

Kelechi

Re: The Great Escape via Utopia

Camavinga;7879 wrote:
Detroit;7735 wrote:

With the way things are going here in the utopia community and the crypto currency world at large, th no significant improvement in terms of traffic generation. The system feels a bit empty.

I honestly thought about this yesterday. There is no provision for traffic or a way to generate traffic here on this forum or even on their network. They need to sit up.

Generating traffic has to do with the amount of users on the ecosystem I don't think this has anything to do with the team.

#27 2023-05-06 19:58:28

Lanistergame2

Kelechi;7889 wrote:
Camavinga;7879 wrote:
Detroit;7735 wrote:

With the way things are going here in the utopia community and the crypto currency world at large, th no significant improvement in terms of traffic generation. The system feels a bit empty.

I honestly thought about this yesterday. There is no provision for traffic or a way to generate traffic here on this forum or even on their network. They need to sit up.

Generating traffic has to do with the amount of users on the ecosystem I don't think this has anything to do with the team.

I think the team has a part to play in it. They are the organizers and the developers. They know what is best for them.  Without traffic, they won't be able to sell their developments

#28 2023-05-06 23:01:21

full

Kelechi;7889 wrote:
Camavinga;7879 wrote:
Detroit;7735 wrote:

Generating traffic for a crypto project is determined by community support, the project concept, and marketing all this will help drive traffic to a project and build its credibility and reputation. Therefore, it is not about the team alone.

#29 2023-05-06 23:02:50

thrive

full;7954 wrote:
Kelechi;7889 wrote:
Camavinga;7879 wrote:

Generating traffic for a crypto project is determined by community support, the project concept, and marketing all this will help drive traffic to a project and build its credibility and reputation. Therefore, it is not about the team alone.

Thank you for pointing the community support out because a lot of cryptocurrency fail to understand that some investors after checking the project concept the next thing they check before making an investment is the project community support.

#30 2023-05-06 23:42:43

IyaJJJ

thrive;7955 wrote:
full;7954 wrote:
Kelechi;7889 wrote:

Thank you for pointing the community support out because a lot of cryptocurrency fail to understand that some investors after checking the project concept the next thing they check before making an investment is the project community support.

Yes, community engagement but I believe a good marketing strategy is also needed I mean marketing campaigns, such as social media promotions, email newsletters, and influencer partnerships

#31 2023-05-06 23:44:41

joanna

IyaJJJ;7965 wrote:
thrive;7955 wrote:
full;7954 wrote:

Yes, community engagement but I believe a good marketing strategy is also needed I mean marketing campaigns, such as social media promotions, email newsletters, and influencer partnerships

However, other advertising efforts should also be consider cause they also play a significant role in attracting users and generating traffic to a crypto project. Another one is the project listing on high liquidity provider exchange.

#32 2023-05-07 17:52:28

Detroit

joanna;7966 wrote:
IyaJJJ;7965 wrote:
thrive;7955 wrote:

However, other advertising efforts should also be consider cause they also play a significant role in attracting users and generating traffic to a crypto project. Another one is the project listing on high liquidity provider exchange.

Your point is really valid and authentic.  Hopefully, they listen to us and follow our ideas. Attracting new users and generating traffic is a huge asset for them.

#33 2023-05-07 18:50:38

Camavinga

Community engagement and community participation are tools businessmen and women use to fast-forward their businesses to the next level. I think the developers for the Utopia community are lacking it.

#34 2023-05-07 21:06:20

Lanistergame2

Camavinga;8007 wrote:

Community engagement and community participation are tools businessmen and women use to fast-forward their businesses to the next level. I think the developers for the Utopia community are lacking it.

Absolutely,  they are very much important. This will help increase traffic and also enable developers to come up with more sophisticated features which the users will appreciate.

#35 2023-05-07 23:53:24

joanna

Camavinga;8007 wrote:

I would have agreed with what you're saying if there are no moderators on the Utopia P2P application client but you need to know that the developers of Utopia need to secure the privacy either since.

#36 2023-05-07 23:55:48

full

Lanistergame2;8043 wrote:
Camavinga;8007 wrote:

Absolutely,  they are very much important. This will help increase traffic and also enable developers to come up with more sophisticated features which the users will appreciate.

Yes they are important in making a business or cryptocurrency project thrive but when the project is privacy focus everything changed and there will always be a limit the developer team can go in terms of community engagement and community participation

#37 2023-05-09 22:50:09

IyaJJJ

joanna;8093 wrote:
Camavinga;8007 wrote:

I would have agreed with what you're saying if there are no moderators on the Utopia P2P application client but you need to know that the developers of Utopia need to secure the privacy either since.

Both of you have some point cause the UtopiaP2P developer participation and communication with the community will somehow impact the trust of some users of the ecosystem into having more enthusiasm for the project. However, I don't see that affecting their privacy.

#38 2023-05-09 22:53:01

oba

IyaJJJ;8165 wrote:
joanna;8093 wrote:
Camavinga;8007 wrote:

Both of you have some point cause the UtopiaP2P developer participation and communication with the community will somehow impact the trust of some users of the ecosystem into having more enthusiasm for the project. However, I don't see that affecting their privacy.

I think they are somehow on the same side because they are saying something that will push the UtopiaP2P project forward but the developers of the ecosystem have already engaged in community engagement and community participation.

#39 2023-05-09 22:54:06

joanna

oba;8166 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8165 wrote:
joanna;8093 wrote:

I think they are somehow on the same side because they are saying something that will push the UtopiaP2P project forward but the developers of the ecosystem have already engaged in community engagement and community participation.

I think the major cause of some users seeking the ecosystem developer community engagement and community participation is because they want more from them because it's something that's not hidden that the developer is on the "Chat lobby channel" and they are always responding to issue whenever they are on sit.

#40 2023-05-11 18:37:41

thrive

joanna;8167 wrote:
oba;8166 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8165 wrote:

I think the major cause of some users seeking the ecosystem developer community engagement and community participation is because they want more from them because it's something that's not hidden that the developer is on the "Chat lobby channel" and they are always responding to issue whenever they are on sit.

Yes, the major cause maybe people seeking more from the UtopiaP2P ecosystem project but this will help the project to be outstanding in the market if there's thirsty for more and this is what CZ did that make Binance the top CEX.

#41 2023-05-11 21:18:48

full

thrive;8182 wrote:
joanna;8167 wrote:
oba;8166 wrote:

Yes, the major cause maybe people seeking more from the UtopiaP2P ecosystem project but this will help the project to be outstanding in the market if there's thirsty for more and this is what CZ did that make Binance the top CEX.

You have a point though cause seeking for more will punish the developer to create something unique that would lead to more traffic to the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#42 2023-05-11 21:19:33

IyaJJJ

full;8215 wrote:
thrive;8182 wrote:
joanna;8167 wrote:

You have a point though cause seeking for more will punish the developer to create something unique that would lead to more traffic to the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

The logic to stay ahead of others in every setting is to always continue building and that's what CZ Binance practices, he never feels satisfied after the creation of an innovative concept on Binance he seeks for more.

#43 2023-05-11 21:20:21

joanna

IyaJJJ;8216 wrote:
full;8215 wrote:
thrive;8182 wrote:

The logic to stay ahead of others in every setting is to always continue building and that's what CZ Binance practices, he never feels satisfied after the creation of an innovative concept on Binance he seeks for more.

I guess this is the reason why he always uses the slogan keep building but to my knowledge the Utopia ecosystem developers are doing the same thing and that's why we see different updates on their app client.

#44 2023-05-11 21:22:39

Vastextension

joanna;8167 wrote:
oba;8166 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8165 wrote:

In some cases it depends on each investor's personal understanding. Satoshi never engages in any form of community engagement and community participation to preserve his privacy. I guess that what the user said "Utopia needs to secure their team privacy either since"

#45 2023-05-11 21:46:24

level

joanna;8218 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8216 wrote:
full;8215 wrote:

I guess this is the reason why he always uses the slogan keep building but to my knowledge the Utopia ecosystem developers are doing the same thing and that's why we see different updates on their app client.

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developers practice also the same habit but they will have their own concept they believe the ecosystem will need and so is the users of the ecosystem.

#46 2023-05-11 22:06:38

KingCRP

level;8225 wrote:
joanna;8218 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8216 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developers practice also the same habit but they will have their own concept they believe the ecosystem will need and so is the users of the ecosystem.

Where do you see the Utopia p2p ecosystem being in the next 10 years like what are the milestones you this this ecosystem can actually achieve.

#47 2023-05-11 22:14:19

level

KingCRP;8232 wrote:
level;8225 wrote:
joanna;8218 wrote:

Where do you see the Utopia p2p ecosystem being in the next 10 years like what are the milestones you this this ecosystem can actually achieve.

It's hard to tell where the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will be in the next 10 years but if the UtopiaP2P team continues to develop and integrate great features on the application client. I believe UtopiaP2P will be among the biggest privacy project.

#48 2023-05-11 22:22:14

joanna

level;8225 wrote:
joanna;8218 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8216 wrote:

You're right the UtopiaP2P developer will have something in the catalog where there's a list of the features they believe the ecosystem needs but as time goes by they could have another since technology is always advancing.

Vastextension;8220 wrote:
joanna;8167 wrote:
oba;8166 wrote:

In some cases it depends on each investor's personal understanding. Satoshi never engages in any form of community engagement and community participation to preserve his privacy. I guess that what the user said "Utopia needs to secure their team privacy either since"

On the UtopiaP2P ecosystem privacy is never a problem so the developer team's privacy is out of the conversation.

#49 2023-05-11 22:23:04

Vastextension

level;8225 wrote:
joanna;8218 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8216 wrote:

Hmm. If the concept research and planned by the UtopiaP2P developers with merged with the user's concept I believe the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will be unstoppable and the leading project.

#50 2023-05-11 22:47:39

joanna

Vastextension;8236 wrote:
level;8225 wrote:
joanna;8218 wrote:

Hmm. If the concept research and planned by the UtopiaP2P developers with merged with the user's concept I believe the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will be unstoppable and the leading project.

That's exactly the point and I believe this is the reason why they launch a review campaign on the number one cryptocurrency forum so that they can hear from the people are genuinely cryptocurrency enthuiasts.

Board footer