Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-13 13:57:39

Detroit

Re: The Great Escape via Utopia

Vastextension;8236 wrote:
level;8225 wrote:
joanna;8218 wrote:

I guess this is the reason why he always uses the slogan keep building but to my knowledge the Utopia ecosystem developers are doing the same thing and that's why we see different updates on their app client.

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developers practice also the same habit but they will have their own concept they believe the ecosystem will need and so is the users of the ecosystem.

Hmm. If the concept research and planned by the UtopiaP2P developers with merged with the user's concept I believe the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will be unstoppable and the leading project.

That will be very good.  The only problem here will be if they have conflicting ideas. The Utopia ecosystem is one of the top growing projects in cryptocurrency.

#52 2023-05-13 20:21:00

Camavinga

Detroit;8298 wrote:
level;8225 wrote:

Yes, the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developers practice also the same habit but they will have their own concept they believe the ecosystem will need and so is the users of the ecosystem.

Hmm. If the concept research and planned by the UtopiaP2P developers with merged with the user's concept I believe the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will be unstoppable and the leading project.

That will be very good.  The only problem here will be if they have conflicting ideas. The Utopia ecosystem is one of the top growing projects in cryptocurrency.

Not all conflicting ideas are bad for business.  Sometimes it is a push the business need to break into another dimension and make a lot of money.

#53 2023-05-13 21:35:24

Lanistergame2

The Utopia community is growing really fast. It is manifesting those features we have always wanted in cryptocurrency. The privacy and anonymity are superb. The level they have attained is commendable.

#54 2023-05-13 23:40:31

IyaJJJ

Detroit;8298 wrote:
level;8225 wrote:

Having a conflict in idea will only being a drawback to the organization or project and one of the best ways to move a project forward is having a good idea and working together with the project team and community.

#55 2023-05-14 16:29:59

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;8353 wrote:
Detroit;8298 wrote:

Having a conflict in idea will only being a drawback to the organization or project and one of the best ways to move a project forward is having a good idea and working together with the project team and community.

Well i also think you are right and all this can be achieved when the community and the team work in accordance with one another, I think the project should seek the advice of the team more often.

#56 2023-05-14 17:48:30

KingCRP

Kelechi;8381 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8353 wrote:
Detroit;8298 wrote:

Having a conflict in idea will only being a drawback to the organization or project and one of the best ways to move a project forward is having a good idea and working together ith the project team and community.

Well i also think you are right and all this can be achieved when the community and the team work in accordance with one another, I think the project should seek the advice of the team more often.

Let's not talk like this as if the team hasn't been relating with the community on a personal ground, I think the team has done all it can in terms of relating with the community here.

#57 2023-05-14 21:11:51

JONSNOWING

Utopia p2p is a complete package that has virtual every necessary for someone in the cryptocurrency game.

#58 2023-05-14 22:29:28

IyaJJJ

Kelechi;8381 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8353 wrote:
Detroit;8298 wrote:

Yes, the project developer working in accordance with the community will push the project forward and will also make the investors have a sense of belonging in the community but the project seeking advice from the team as you said is what I don't understand.

#59 2023-05-14 22:32:18

thrive

IyaJJJ;8445 wrote:
Kelechi;8381 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8353 wrote:

Yes, the project developer working in accordance with the community will push the project forward and will also make the investors have a sense of belonging in the community but the project seeking advice from the team as you said is what I don't understand.

I guess right or understand what he was trying to say is that the project developer team should seek advice from the community more often which I don't agree cause what the team needs is what the community suggests and what they believe is needed.

#60 2023-05-14 22:36:36

oba

thrive;8447 wrote:
IyaJJJ;8445 wrote:
Kelechi;8381 wrote:

I guess right or understand what he was trying to say is that the project developer team should seek advice from the community more often which I don't agree cause what the team needs is what the community suggests and what they believe is needed.

You somehow agree with what you said because this is something Vitalik did with Ethereum. He will create a solution to the project/network problem. Make the decision public and seek community advice about it.

#61 2023-05-15 14:48:54

Vastextension

JONSNOWING;8430 wrote:

Utopia p2p is a complete package that has virtual every necessary for someone in the cryptocurrency game.

UtopiaP2P being a complete package is the reason why it was deemed as all in one kit for every innovative concept that has to do with privacy, security, gaming, passive income, ChatGPT, and more.

#62 2023-05-17 15:53:08

Detroit

Vastextension;8480 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8430 wrote:

UtopiaP2P being a complete package is the reason why it was deemed as all in one kit for every innovative concept that has to do with privacy, security, gaming, passive income, ChatGPT, and more.

Indeed it's a complete package. Everyone you tell about the Utopia community wants to join because of what the Utopia community can offer. They are willing to partake in this awesome project.

#63 2023-05-19 19:39:26

IyaJJJ

Detroit;8841 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8430 wrote:

Indeed it's a complete package. Everyone you tell about the Utopia community wants to join because of what the Utopia community can offer. They are willing to partake in this awesome project.

Have never been a human in life that disnt want good things especially those that come with benefits and betterment.

#64 2023-05-19 20:47:04

Detroit

IyaJJJ;9196 wrote:
Detroit;8841 wrote:

Have never been a human in life that disnt want good things especially those that come with benefits and betterment.

Everyone loves good things and good life. But the problem lies in how you can maintain such a life.  They can have interest and it all but you might not be able to achieve or attain the desired potential.

#65 2023-05-19 22:13:55

Lanistergame2

Many of these people who claim to live good things can not afford to maintain such a lifestyle.  Many people live above their pay range or grade. For getting that you should impress anybody no matter what.

#66 2023-05-19 23:50:43

thrive

IyaJJJ;9196 wrote:
Detroit;8841 wrote:

The presumption of not missing something was the reason why I choose to join UtopiaP2P sometime ago but honestly, I first underestimate UtopiaP2P until I know some features of their app client.

#67 2023-05-20 01:49:15

full

thrive;9286 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9196 wrote:
Detroit;8841 wrote:

The presumption of not missing something was the reason why I choose to join UtopiaP2P sometime ago but honestly, I first underestimate UtopiaP2P until I know some features of their app client.

The UtopiaP2P application client the real deal and where almost all the potential with the inclusion of benefits is on the UtopiaP2P project.
That's correct. I don't remember when I first join the UtopiaP2P project when I wanted to make use of the Idyll browser after logout my application client.

#68 2023-05-20 01:50:13

Vastextension

full;9299 wrote:
thrive;9286 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9196 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P application client the real deal and where almost all the potential with the inclusion of benefits is on the UtopiaP2P project.
That's correct. I don't remember when I first join the UtopiaP2P project when I wanted to make use of the Idyll browser after logout my application client.

Almost every new user on the UtopiaP2P project has made the exact mistake when Idyll was still the only privacy browser on the UtopiaP2P application client.

#69 2023-05-20 19:23:01

Detroit

Vastextension;9300 wrote:
full;9299 wrote:
thrive;9286 wrote:

Almost every new user on the UtopiaP2P project has made the exact mistake when Idyll was still the only privacy browser on the UtopiaP2P application client.

Maybe this time they won't make such a mistake. They must learn from their pasted experiences. Mistakes they say us a great teacher and hopeful they have learned.

Board footer