uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-04-07 14:43:02

joanna

Re: Selling uNs

oba;7104 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6893 wrote:

uND can be equated with DNS also some people has actually compared Utopia p2p uNS with the NFT market place regardless of how you see it the Utopia p2p uNS has come to stay.

Ok but I believe anyone that compares the UtopiaP2P uNS with the NFT marketplace doesn't understand the concept of uNS because what i read is that uNS will be selling like NFTs in the future though it's not NFTs. It will be available for sale on the marketplace UtopiaP2P is going to launch in the future.

Thank you for mentioning the UtopiaP2P marketplace. I heard last year that the marketplace (I mean NFT marketplace) launched last year and also the launchpad which will allow the creation of tokens on the UtopiaP2P advanced blockchain. Do you know when it will be launched?

Last edited by joanna (2023-04-07 14:57:57)

#27 2023-04-07 14:57:39

oba

joanna;7105 wrote:
oba;7104 wrote:
JONSNOWING;6893 wrote:

uND can be equated with DNS also some people has actually compared Utopia p2p uNS with the NFT market place regardless of how you see it the Utopia p2p uNS has come to stay.

Ok but I believe anyone that compares the UtopiaP2P uNS with the NFT marketplace doesn't understand the concept of uNS because what i read is that uNS will be selling like NFTs in the future though it's not NFTs. It will be available for sale on the marketplace UtopiaP2P is going to launch in the future.

Thank you for mentioning the UtopiaP2P marketplace. I heard last year that the marketplace (I mean NFT marketplace) launched last year and also the launchpad which will allow the creation of tokens on the UtopiaP2P advanced blockchain. Do you know when it will be launched?

I'm just a mere user, investor, and enthusiast of this great project. Therefore, I cant provide you with the right answer to the question and only the dev team knows when the NFT marketplace and launchpad will be launched.
I will just advise you to join all the social media accounts of UtopiaP2P and anticipate the NFT marketplace and launchpad launch

Last edited by oba (2023-04-07 14:58:16)

#28 2023-05-07 22:12:25

Kelechi

Is selling uNS profitable? And also what's the benefits for those that engage in the selling of uNS and how was it created.

#29 2023-05-07 22:29:06

JONSNOWING

Kelechi;8064 wrote:

Is selling uNS profitable? And also what's the benefits for those that engage in the selling of uNS and how was it created.

Just see the uNS as Utopia p2p version of market place, where uNS are created and solid to those who love the idea behind the uNS I think you should join the uNS channels.

#30 2023-05-09 23:42:44

joanna

Kelechi;8064 wrote:

The uNS trading is just like cryptocurrency trading, if there's high demand and short supply the price will be up but if there's high supply and low demand it will lose value.
Nevertheless, only those that hold their uNS for some years will make the best profit.

#31 2023-05-09 23:48:40

oba

JONSNOWING;8073 wrote:
Kelechi;8064 wrote:

Just see the uNS as Utopia p2p version of market place, where uNS are created and solid to those who love the idea behind the uNS I think you should join the uNS channels.

uNS can be considered as UtopiaP2P's own DNS which also be traded like NFTs in the future cause it play a more significant role especially when want to host a website on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

#32 2023-05-16 21:06:55

KAMSI_UG

oba;8176 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8073 wrote:
Kelechi;8064 wrote:

uNS can be considered as UtopiaP2P's own DNS which also be traded like NFTs in the future cause it play a more significant role especially when want to host a website on the UtopiaP2P ecosystem.

DNS meaning domain service name, which acts like a phone book for internet server so how does this work on the UtopiaP2P application?

#33 2023-05-16 22:37:05

KingCRP

All the UNs that were available in the first page are they still functioning, I think anyone create UNs for financial process but how can I purchase UNs now and does it depreciate

#34 2023-05-16 23:10:32

Dozie

KingCRP;8728 wrote:

All the UNs that were available in the first page are they still functioning, I think anyone create UNs for financial process but how can I purchase UNs now and does it depreciate

The list are very lucky but you can also check out the first page of this thread I think I saw helpful places you can explore the uNs Crypto. Buying and selling of UNs is serious business

#35 2023-05-16 23:41:19

full

KingCRP;8728 wrote:

In contrast, every uNS is a completely decentralized and uncensored registry that is hosted by users of the UtopiaP2P Network and has no expiration dates, renewal costs, suspensions, or revocations.
Yes, they are functioning.

#36 2023-05-16 23:43:14

level

Dozie;8744 wrote:
KingCRP;8728 wrote:

The list are very lucky but you can also check out the first page of this thread I think I saw helpful places you can explore the uNs Crypto. Buying and selling of UNs is serious business

Yes, the original poster of this topic message is where the user will see all the list of uNS the poster have available but there's also the chance to explore uNS on the UtopiaP2P application client.

#37 2023-05-17 11:39:44

KingCRP

level;8758 wrote:
Dozie;8744 wrote:
KingCRP;8728 wrote:

Yes, the original poster of this topic message is where the user will see all the list of uNS the poster have available but there's also the chance to explore uNS on the UtopiaP2P application client.

But it's been a while since the owner of the post came in line, do you feel that this chance is still on or do you think he has sold off all the UNs available I doubt if this is even possible.

#38 2023-05-17 13:26:18

Dozie

I think if there is any available uNS the op would have signified but you can get uNS from the uNS channel on the Utopia p2p application I suggest you go check it out.

#39 2023-05-17 15:53:42

level

KingCRP;8807 wrote:
level;8758 wrote:
Dozie;8744 wrote:

But it's been a while since the owner of the post came in line, do you feel that this chance is still on or do you think he has sold off all the UNs available I doubt if this is even possible.

As you noticed when you said it is a while since the user is online. Therefore, it is hard to tell if he has sold all the uNS or if they are still available but you should find something on the Utopia app client.

#40 2023-05-17 15:54:07

oba

level;8842 wrote:
KingCRP;8807 wrote:
level;8758 wrote:

As you noticed when you said it is a while since the user is online. Therefore, it is hard to tell if he has sold all the uNS or if they are still available but you should find something on the Utopia app client.

Speaking of finding something on the UtopiaP2P application client. There's a channel dedicated to everything that has to do with uNS and I am sure the user will be found there.

#41 2023-05-17 15:56:24

joanna

oba;8843 wrote:
level;8842 wrote:
KingCRP;8807 wrote:

Speaking of finding something on the UtopiaP2P application client. There's a channel dedicated to everything that has to do with uNS and I am sure the user will be found there.

Normally this is something you can easily find a seller or buyer for if you post something related to it in the "Chat Lobby" or the developer channel.

#42 2023-05-17 16:18:42

oba

Dozie;8811 wrote:

I think if there is any available uNS the op would have signified but you can get uNS from the uNS channel on the Utopia p2p application I suggest you go check it out.

Yes, there a certain channel for the uNS. However, there's chance for every user to generate their own uNS which is what the original poster of this topic did so that he can sell it in the future for good price.

#43 2023-05-17 16:23:30

level

oba;8847 wrote:
Dozie;8811 wrote:

Yes, there a certain channel for the uNS. However, there's chance for every user to generate their own uNS which is what the original poster of this topic did so that he can sell it in the future for good price.

According to what you said creating the uNS will be profitable in the future. What's the benefit of the uNS? On the Utopia application client, most people don't talk about it.

#44 2023-05-17 16:35:11

oba

level;8848 wrote:
oba;8847 wrote:
Dozie;8811 wrote:

According to what you said creating the uNS will be profitable in the future. What's the benefit of the uNS? On the Utopia application client, most people don't talk about it.

Yes, the uNS will be traded just like NFT in the future and it will be more than profitable.
uNS is decentralized and it is just like classic DNS but it doesn't have any deadlines for expiration, renewal costs, suspensions, or revocations.

#45 2023-05-17 16:58:24

level

oba;8849 wrote:
level;8848 wrote:
oba;8847 wrote:

Yes, the uNS will be traded just like NFT in the future and it will be more than profitable.
uNS is decentralized and it is just like classic DNS but it doesn't have any deadlines for expiration, renewal costs, suspensions, or revocations.

Since the benefit of the uNS is vast, I expect it to also attract with a huge fee base on it having such huge benefits and future profitability.
Is my impression correct?

#46 2023-05-17 17:04:33

oba

level;8850 wrote:
oba;8849 wrote:
level;8848 wrote:

Since the benefit of the uNS is vast, I expect it to also attract with a huge fee base on it having such huge benefits and future profitability.

Registration for uNS is not free. A commission is pay in order to stop floods and promote mining-based network expansion. The length of the name affects the commission amount; the longer the name, the less expensive.

#47 2023-05-17 17:17:40

level

oba;8851 wrote:
level;8850 wrote:
oba;8849 wrote:

Registration for uNS is not free. A commission is pay in order to stop floods and promote mining-based network expansion. The length of the name affects the commission amount; the longer the name, the less expensive.

Based on everything I have read concerning the uNS. I consider the uNS to be something every user of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem ought to have some portion of it before the use case increase.

#48 2023-05-17 17:25:00

oba

level;8852 wrote:
oba;8851 wrote:
level;8850 wrote:

Based on everything I have read concerning the uNS. I consider the uNS to be something every user of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem ought to have some portion of it before the use case increase.

Yes, it's something that everyone ought to have and the original poster of this topic understand it and that he created many of it but if I were him I won't sell everything.

#49 2023-05-17 17:31:46

level

oba;8853 wrote:
level;8852 wrote:
oba;8851 wrote:

Yes, it's something that everyone ought to have and the original poster of this topic understand it and that he created many of it but if I were him I won't sell everything.

You have a point because the features provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem now will have huge benefits in the future and so is their CRP coin. Only those that have it now and hold it for the long term will get the best profit.

#50 2023-05-17 17:37:21

joanna

level;8854 wrote:
oba;8853 wrote:
level;8852 wrote:

You have a point because the features provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem now will have huge benefits in the future and so is their CRP coin. Only those that have it now and hold it for the long term will get the best profit.

Honestly, the benefit of having some of the CRP coins of UtopiaP2P was the reason why I join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem in the first and I never know there's more to the benefit the project provide.

Board footer