Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#51 2023-05-17 17:38:54

oba

Re: Selling uNs

joanna;8855 wrote:
level;8854 wrote:
oba;8853 wrote:

Yes, it's something that everyone ought to have and the original poster of this topic understand it and that he created many of it but if I were him I won't sell everything.

You have a point because the features provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem now will have huge benefits in the future and so is their CRP coin. Only those that have it now and hold it for the long term will get the best profit.

Honestly, the benefit of having some of the CRP coins of UtopiaP2P was the reason why I join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem in the first and I never know there's more to the benefit the project provide.

Despite all the unique features and the vast benefit the UtopiaP2P ecosystem provide you will be surprised that some people are still have negative thought about the project.

#52 2023-05-17 17:42:26

Vastextension

oba;8856 wrote:
joanna;8855 wrote:
level;8854 wrote:

You have a point because the features provided by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem now will have huge benefits in the future and so is their CRP coin. Only those that have it now and hold it for the long term will get the best profit.

Honestly, the benefit of having some of the CRP coins of UtopiaP2P was the reason why I join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem in the first and I never know there's more to the benefit the project provide.

Despite all the unique features and the vast benefit the UtopiaP2P ecosystem provide you will be surprised that some people are still have negative thought about the project.

Things like that are normal. Remember when Bitcoin started it is not all the people that trust the system until when came into the limelight and other that didn't pay much attention to it wish they have invested in it.

#53 2023-05-17 17:47:40

thrive

Vastextension;8857 wrote:
oba;8856 wrote:
joanna;8855 wrote:

Things like that are normal. Remember when Bitcoin started it is not all the people that trust the system until when came into the limelight and other that didn't pay much attention to it wish they have invested in it.

Meanwhile, it's not everybody that didn't invest in CRP coin or join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is aware of this project and when the time comes when the right people are aware of the Utopia project things will change.

#54 2023-05-17 17:52:03

joanna

thrive;8859 wrote:
oba;8856 wrote:

Meanwhile, it's not everybody that didn't invest in CRP coin or join the UtopiaP2P ecosystem is aware of this project and when the time comes when the right people are aware of the Utopia project things will change.

If you guys notice. Things are already changing positively on the UtopiaP2P application client base on the level of traffic I see this day in the Chat lobby channel.

#55 2023-05-17 17:58:12

oba

joanna;8860 wrote:
thrive;8859 wrote:

If you guys notice. Things are already changing positively on the UtopiaP2P application client base on the level of traffic I see this day in the Chat lobby channel.

Yes, the Utopia application client is getting more traffic lately, and all thanks to the Utopia developer team for making an incredible advertisement like the airdrop.
In the meantime, I will just advise you guys to hold onto any of the Utopia products you have now to maximize your profit in the future.

#56 2023-05-17 18:17:38

thrive

oba;8861 wrote:
joanna;8860 wrote:
thrive;8859 wrote:

Yes, the Utopia application client is getting more traffic lately, and all thanks to the Utopia developer team for making an incredible advertisement like the airdrop.
In the meantime, I will just advise you guys to hold onto any of the Utopia products you have now to maximize your profit in the future.

What you said is wonderful advice and I hope people reading will follow the advice you provided because the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has something special just like Bitcoin and the investors that have the chance to get in early need to operate smart.

#57 2023-05-17 19:46:22

Dozie

thrive;8863 wrote:
oba;8861 wrote:
joanna;8860 wrote:

What you said is wonderful advice and I hope people reading will follow the advice you provided because the UtopiaP2P ecosystem has something special just like Bitcoin and the investors that have the chance to get in early need to operate smart.

To be honest getting Bitcoin right now won't be considered as getting it Early because it has already gone far but the good thing is that it's better late than never so it's still a great time to join in.

#58 2023-05-19 17:38:40

crpuusd

Dozie;8886 wrote:
thrive;8863 wrote:
oba;8861 wrote:

To be honest getting Bitcoin right now won't be considered as getting it Early because it has already gone far but the good thing is that it's better late than never so it's still a great time to join in.

If there's a way it can be earn it all okay and has CRP grows gradually we are going to be surprised with the output value CRP as time goesn on

#59 2023-05-21 14:56:44

Comrade

crpuusd;9183 wrote:
Dozie;8886 wrote:
thrive;8863 wrote:

If there's a way it can be earn it all okay and has CRP grows gradually we are going to be surprised with the output value CRP as time goesn on

To be a part of future gold coins is more a big dream, i urge every users to surf through this platform    CRP is made for greatness

#60 2023-05-22 14:38:10

MRBEAST

Comrade;9506 wrote:
crpuusd;9183 wrote:
Dozie;8886 wrote:

To be a part of future gold coins is more a big dream, i urge every users to surf through this platform    CRP is made for greatness

i wont consider crp crypton as a future gold coin because gold is just going to be a commodity, crp would have more future use than just an ordinary commodityin future.

#61 2023-05-22 16:39:21

KAMSI_UG

MRBEAST;9691 wrote:
Comrade;9506 wrote:
crpuusd;9183 wrote:

i wont consider crp crypton as a future gold coin because gold is just going to be a commodity, crp would have more future use than just an ordinary commodityin future.

Gold would only be used as a store for value, it may never be used to send untraceable anonymous transaction anywhere in the world but CRP crypton can be able to do that.

#62 2023-08-17 21:14:00

Kelechi

All this uNS that's up for sale I would like to know if it's all for one person or do People who created some uNS gather to sell it off in one place .

#63 2023-08-18 06:31:34

Vastextension

KAMSI_UG;9704 wrote:
MRBEAST;9691 wrote:
Comrade;9506 wrote:

Gold would only be used as a store for value, it may never be used to send untraceable anonymous transaction anywhere in the world but CRP crypton can be able to do that.

Gold can and cannot be used to send anonymous transactions because some Gold also have something or a code that can be used to identify the owner that's why some people have family Gold these days.
Using Gold as an anonymous payment will always bring some drawback base on the reason why it was canceled as a payment method.

#64 2023-08-18 21:29:20

thrive

Kelechi;20565 wrote:

All this uNS that's up for sale I would like to know if it's all for one person or do People who created some uNS gather to sell it off in one place .

All the uNS can be own by a single user that have the capacity to pay the uNS one time fee but the selling is base on the owner decision.

#65 2023-08-28 20:46:18

CrytoCynthia

In terms of rating and pricing what determines the price of CRP crypton and why is there no regulatory body that would serve as a mediator between buyers and sellers.

#66 2023-09-03 22:10:35

thrive

CrytoCynthia;21060 wrote:

In terms of rating and pricing what determines the price of CRP crypton and why is there no regulatory body that would serve as a mediator between buyers and sellers.

The price of CRP (Crypton) is determined by the supply and demand dynamics in the market.

#67 2023-09-03 22:11:26

Vastextension

thrive;21357 wrote:

The price of CRP (Crypton) is determined by the supply and demand dynamics in the market.

That's correct but like any other cryptocurrency or financial asset, the price of CRP is influenced by various factors, including market sentiment, overall cryptocurrency market conditions, adoption and usage of the Utopia ecosystem, and speculative trading activities.

#68 2023-09-03 22:12:39

thrive

Vastextension;21358 wrote:
thrive;21357 wrote:

That's correct but like any other cryptocurrency or financial asset, the price of CRP is influenced by various factors, including market sentiment, overall cryptocurrency market conditions, adoption and usage of the Utopia ecosystem, and speculative trading activities.

As for the absence of a regulatory body, UtopiaP2P ecosystem and Crypton operate on the principles of decentralization and privacy.

#69 2023-09-03 22:13:17

Vastextension

thrive;21359 wrote:
thrive;21357 wrote:

As for the absence of a regulatory body, UtopiaP2P ecosystem and Crypton operate on the principles of decentralization and privacy.

The ecosystem is designed to be independent of any central authority or regulatory oversight.

#70 2023-09-03 22:13:57

thrive

Vastextension;21360 wrote:
thrive;21359 wrote:

The ecosystem is designed to be independent of any central authority or regulatory oversight.

It only follows the philosophy of providing users with full control over their funds and transactions, without the need for a third-party mediator.

#71 2023-09-03 22:14:22

Vastextension

thrive;21361 wrote:
thrive;21359 wrote:

It only follows the philosophy of providing users with full control over their funds and transactions, without the need for a third-party mediator.

The decentralized nature of Utopia ensures that transactions are conducted directly between buyers and sellers, without the need for intermediaries or regulatory bodies.

#72 2023-09-03 22:15:06

thrive

Vastextension;21362 wrote:
thrive;21361 wrote:

The decentralized nature of Utopia ensures that transactions are conducted directly between buyers and sellers, without the need for intermediaries or regulatory bodies.

This eliminates the potential for censorship, restrictions, or interference by external entities. It also promotes the principles of privacy and financial sovereignty.

#73 2023-09-03 22:15:31

Vastextension

thrive;21363 wrote:
thrive;21361 wrote:

This eliminates the potential for censorship, restrictions, or interference by external entities. It also promotes the principles of privacy and financial sovereignty.

However, it's worth noting that Crypton Exchange, the cryptocurrency exchange within the Utopia ecosystem, operates as a regulated entity compliant with the philosophy of Utopia.

#74 2023-09-04 17:56:24

KAMSI_UG

I am still lost why would I buy uNS from someone when I can just easily go create my own for even a lesser price, what's the catch

#75 2023-09-05 18:09:53

thrive

Vastextension;21364 wrote:
thrive;21363 wrote:

However, it's worth noting that Crypton Exchange, the cryptocurrency exchange within the Utopia ecosystem, operates as a regulated entity compliant with the philosophy of Utopia.

It provides a platform for users to trade CRP and other cryptocurrencies in a secure and efficient manner.

Board footer