Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#226 2023-05-15 16:27:50

Kelechi

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Kelechi;8508 wrote:
Dozie;8413 wrote:
Kelechi;8403 wrote:

Well for now there is no option for that to happen for CRP users yet but regardless you can try out the 1800+ merchant that has accepted CRP.

First before you can be able to use CRP crypton to buy things then the adoption of CRP crypton globally should have gone very far that's the only reason that would happen.

The global adoption of CRP crypton would happen gradually and it won't be a difficult task, CRP crypton actually has much utilities and service apart from just being used for investment.

When we keep educating the people about the benefits of CRP crypton that's when we would understand the value, and only then can the adoption of CRP crypton grow.

#227 2023-05-15 16:43:22

KAMSI_UG

When would the merchant accepting CRP crypton increase, for long now we have been seeing the merchant at 1800 I would like a scenery where we can all use CRP at any time at the comfort of our home .

#228 2023-05-15 18:36:54

KingCRP

KAMSI_UG;8526 wrote:

When would the merchant accepting CRP crypton increase, for long now we have been seeing the merchant at 1800 I would like a scenery where we can all use CRP at any time at the comfort of our home .

I am very sure you haven't made do with all the current merchant that are accepting CRP yet. I value the fact that CRP crypton has over 1800+ merchant accepting it, so we should also appreciate it to

#229 2023-05-15 19:25:31

Dozie

KingCRP;8538 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8526 wrote:

I am very sure you haven't made do with all the current merchant that are accepting CRP yet. I value the fact that CRP crypton has over 1800+ merchant accepting it, so we should also appreciate it to

I haven't even yet used CRP crypton at all on any of the platforms, I would be glad to do so but for some reasons I have not seen able to access the merchant that accepts Utopia p2p CRP crypton.

#230 2023-05-15 22:04:01

PEACEMAKER

Dozie;8546 wrote:
KingCRP;8538 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8526 wrote:

I haven't even yet used CRP crypton at all on any of the platforms, I would be glad to do so but for some reasons I have not seen able to access the merchant that accepts Utopia p2p CRP crypton.

The reason why CRP Crypton is preferred than many coin in the market now is that its very secured and it can be used to make anonymous Payments anywhere.

#231 2023-05-15 22:50:10

JONSNOWING

PEACEMAKER;8574 wrote:
Dozie;8546 wrote:
KingCRP;8538 wrote:

The reason why CRP Crypton is preferred than many coin in the market now is that its very secured and it can be used to make anonymous Payments anywhere.

Also the Utopia p2p network has shown amazing difference from the rest, this period Everyone is having had time with transaction fees Utopia p2p transaction fees are still very normal.

#232 2023-05-15 23:58:57

level

JONSNOWING;8596 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8574 wrote:
Dozie;8546 wrote:

Also the Utopia p2p network has shown amazing difference from the rest, this period Everyone is having had time with transaction fees Utopia p2p transaction fees are still very normal.

You are totally correct about what you said and I am happy that the UtopiaP2P team fulfill their promises in terms of privacy and instant confirmation of transactions.

#233 2023-05-16 21:02:28

KAMSI_UG

level;8616 wrote:
JONSNOWING;8596 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;8574 wrote:

You are totally correct about what you said and I am happy that the UtopiaP2P team fulfill their promises in terms of privacy and instant confirmation of transactions.

Utopia p2p team also fulfill their promise in term, of growing the community, there is a huge benefits being on the UtopiaP2P application right now , it's a decentralized project that is generous to it's community.

#234 2023-05-16 22:30:11

KingCRP

Okay guys can we have a quick survey, what's that thing you have used CRP crypton to buy and also where did you buy it and what are the advantages you got using CRP.

#235 2023-05-16 22:46:33

Dozie

KingCRP;8724 wrote:

Okay guys can we have a quick survey, what's that thing you have used CRP crypton to buy and also where did you buy it and what are the advantages you got using CRP.

Well I haven't used CRP crypton yet to get something of the merchant but definitely I would do. But since CRP crypton supports anonymity, privacy and security it should not be pushed.

#236 2023-05-16 23:47:50

full

KingCRP;8724 wrote:

There are a lot of things you can use the CRP coin to buy on the Arcadia marketplace which is the first and number one marketplace to accept CRP coin as payment.

#237 2023-05-16 23:54:41

level

full;8760 wrote:
KingCRP;8724 wrote:

There are a lot of things you can use the CRP coin to buy on the Arcadia marketplace which is the first and number one marketplace to accept CRP coin as payment.

Meanwhile, through the listed 1859 merchants listed on the UtopiaP2P official website, we can use CRP coin as payment on the listed merchants and on every website where liberty reserve is accepted as payment.

#238 2023-05-17 01:21:40

level

Dozie;8731 wrote:
KingCRP;8724 wrote:

Well I haven't used CRP crypton yet to get something of the merchant but definitely I would do. But since CRP crypton supports anonymity, privacy and security it should not be pushed.

Crypton coin should not be pushed in what sense?
I have used the CRP coin as payment on the Arcadia marketplace and on one of the merchants listed on the UtopiaP2P official website and there's no issue in using it as payment. Besides, the experience is awesome.

#239 2023-05-17 01:23:17

full

level;8778 wrote:
Dozie;8731 wrote:
KingCRP;8724 wrote:

I have used the CRP coin as payment on the Arcadia marketplace and on one of the merchants listed on the UtopiaP2P official website and there's no issue in using it as payment. Besides, the experience is awesome.

What he means by push is that people should not expect much from the CRP coin since it's a privacy focus cryptocurrency that will be difficult to be supported by some platforms as a means of payment method.

#240 2023-05-17 01:26:05

joanna

full;8779 wrote:
level;8778 wrote:
Dozie;8731 wrote:

What he means by push is that people should not expect much from the CRP coin since it's a privacy focus cryptocurrency that will be difficult to be supported by some platforms as a means of payment method.

You are right the push can only mean that. The user was right. I honestly don't expect to see the CRP coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem to be used as a payment method on merchant sites not to talk about a marketplace like Arcadia since it's a privacy coin.

#241 2023-05-17 01:28:27

full

joanna;8780 wrote:
full;8779 wrote:
level;8778 wrote:

You are right the push can only mean that. The user was right. I honestly don't expect to see the CRP coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem to be used as a payment method on merchant sites not to talk about a marketplace like Arcadia since it's a privacy coin.

Nevertheless, CRP coin is not the only cryptocurrency of the UtopiaP2P that can be used as payment, UUSD is also supported and the cryptocurrency being used as payment despite there privacy potential should show people that the Utopia ecosystem is here to stay and make the dream come true.

#242 2023-05-17 01:31:02

level

full;8781 wrote:
joanna;8780 wrote:
full;8779 wrote:

Nevertheless, CRP coin is not the only cryptocurrency of the UtopiaP2P that can be used as payment, UUSD is also supported and the cryptocurrency being used as payment despite there privacy potential should show people that the Utopia ecosystem is here to stay and make the dream come true.

The UtopiaP2P ecosystem does make dream come true because I'm having problems with using ChatGPT on mobile phones but ever since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem integrated the UtopiaAI I can access ChatGPT on mobile for free.

#243 2023-05-17 01:33:17

full

level;8782 wrote:
full;8781 wrote:
joanna;8780 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P ecosystem does make dream come true because I'm having problems with using ChatGPT on mobile phones but ever since the UtopiaP2P ecosystem integrated the UtopiaAI I can access ChatGPT on mobile for free.

You seem to be surprised but don't be because there a lot of innovative features and benefits that are promised by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer and they also said the best is yet to come.

#244 2023-05-17 10:48:28

Kelechi

full;8783 wrote:
level;8782 wrote:
full;8781 wrote:

You seem to be surprised but don't be because there a lot of innovative features and benefits that are promised by the UtopiaP2P ecosystem developer and they also said the best is yet to come.

One thing I would give to the Utopia p2p developers is that they always try to keep to their words, and many of the Utilities they release are always top notch that's for certain.

#245 2023-05-17 11:44:45

Dozie

Kelechi;8790 wrote:
full;8783 wrote:
level;8782 wrote:

One thing I would give to the Utopia p2p developers is that they always try to keep to their words, and many of the Utilities they release are always top notch that's for certain.

The UtopiaP2P team are made of well passionate and dedicated people who actually have the interest of the community at heart that's why I feel very comfortable here on the application.

#246 2023-05-17 14:27:53

Kelechi

Dozie;8809 wrote:
Kelechi;8790 wrote:
full;8783 wrote:

The UtopiaP2P team are made of well passionate and dedicated people who actually have the interest of the community at heart that's why I feel very comfortable here on the application.

Utopia p2p is a project that would still remain relevant even in the future, it's a project that has great utilities and also would continue to develop.

#247 2023-05-17 14:44:32

Comrade

Vastextension;2385 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2091 wrote:
Vastextension;2085 wrote:

Crypton coin accepted by 1800+ merchant is a blessing to the Utopia p2p ecosystem.
I personally have used CRP coin to buy gift cards and anti-virus online through the Alcadia site not sure if I get the name correctly but I found the store on the Utopia app client.

Wow that’s amazing also mate is there any restrictions on buying gift cards using Crypton CRP. I mean like is there any region that is limited from doing so?

Also using UUSD as my paramount stablecoin has been amazing for me.

Yes, the gift cards are card that can be redeem in the US and UK. I don't know about the Asia and the Oceania but I am sure it wont work for Africa. In the meantime, this is just a start because there will more addition service in the future.

Since it growing in exchange rate we can as much introduce it to more merchant and store owner. Shopify developer can also start using it as gateway payment right?

#248 2023-05-17 15:12:13

KingCRP

I was shopping on Amazon recently and I was just wondering that If it would be ever possible to shop on Amazon using CRP crypton, does the team have any plans for this to happen in the future.

#249 2023-05-17 19:15:19

oba

KingCRP;8832 wrote:

I was shopping on Amazon recently and I was just wondering that If it would be ever possible to shop on Amazon using CRP crypton, does the team have any plans for this to happen in the future.

If Amazon accepts Liberty reserve as payment, it is possible but it is still hard to tell because the Amazon marketplace never supported any form of cryptocurrency payment and they seem not to move toward it.

#250 2023-05-17 19:23:33

IyaJJJ

Comrade;8823 wrote:
Vastextension;2385 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2091 wrote:

Wow that’s amazing also mate is there any restrictions on buying gift cards using Crypton CRP. I mean like is there any region that is limited from doing so?

Also using UUSD as my paramount stablecoin has been amazing for me.

Yes, the gift cards are card that can be redeem in the US and UK. I don't know about the Asia and the Oceania but I am sure it wont work for Africa. In the meantime, this is just a start because there will more addition service in the future.

Since it growing in exchange rate we can as much introduce it to more merchant and store owner. Shopify developer can also start using it as gateway payment right?

I am sure we can find some Shopify store owners on the Utopia application client but I think we need to take a step at a time. The CRP coin and UUSD being accepted as payment by 1859 is not by luck even Monero don't have this chance.

Board footer