Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#251 2023-05-17 19:25:44

Vastextension

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Comrade;8823 wrote:
Vastextension;2385 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;2091 wrote:

Wow that’s amazing also mate is there any restrictions on buying gift cards using Crypton CRP. I mean like is there any region that is limited from doing so?

Also using UUSD as my paramount stablecoin has been amazing for me.

Yes, the gift cards are card that can be redeem in the US and UK. I don't know about the Asia and the Oceania but I am sure it wont work for Africa. In the meantime, this is just a start because there will more addition service in the future.

Since it growing in exchange rate we can as much introduce it to more merchant and store owner. Shopify developer can also start using it as gateway payment right?

There's nothing bad in introducing the CRP and UUSD coin to merchants since they are always looking for an opportunity to expand their business and also increase their sales.

#252 2023-05-18 13:45:27

KAMSI_UG

Vastextension;8877 wrote:
Comrade;8823 wrote:
Vastextension;2385 wrote:

Yes, the gift cards are card that can be redeem in the US and UK. I don't know about the Asia and the Oceania but I am sure it wont work for Africa. In the meantime, this is just a start because there will more addition service in the future.

Since it growing in exchange rate we can as much introduce it to more merchant and store owner. Shopify developer can also start using it as gateway payment right?

There's nothing bad in introducing the CRP and UUSD coin to merchants since they are always looking for an opportunity to expand their business and also increase their sales.

Well for now many businesses would be reluctant to use CRP CRYPTON on their businesses because it's quite difficult and not everyone has full knowledge of what CRP crypton is about.

#253 2023-05-18 16:55:41

CrytoCynthia

KAMSI_UG;8957 wrote:
Comrade;8823 wrote:

Well for now many businesses would be reluctant to use CRP CRYPTON on their businesses because it's quite difficult and not everyone has full knowledge of what CRP crypton is about.

Well for the ecosystem to grow I would suggest we all keep pushing and join the team in trying to make the CRP crypton grow in publicity. We all have our part to play and not just the team.

#254 2023-05-18 18:00:32

CrytoCynthia

Guys what do you think about a partnership between Utopia p2p and online system like Amazon, I believe this could also help with adoption because people can be able to use CRP more.

#255 2023-05-18 18:54:02

joanna

KAMSI_UG;8957 wrote:
Comrade;8823 wrote:

Reluctant of using or accepting Crypton coins as payment by many business owners will not be because they are unaware of it or because Crypton coin was difficult it will be because it is a privacy coin.

#256 2023-05-18 18:55:48

oba

joanna;9043 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;8957 wrote:

Reluctant of using or accepting Crypton coins as payment by many business owners will not be because they are unaware of it or because Crypton coin was difficult it will be because it is a privacy coin.

meanwhile, the major drawback in most people using or accepting privacy coin as payment is because they believe privacy coin is for people who are into illicit activity.

#257 2023-05-18 19:00:43

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;9033 wrote:

Guys what do you think about a partnership between Utopia p2p and online system like Amazon, I believe this could also help with adoption because people can be able to use CRP more.

Do want my honest advice? This is something you shouldn't expect because Amazon's stance about cryptocurrency is not certain and they never show any support for things that have to do with cryptocurrency.

#258 2023-05-18 19:02:33

level

IyaJJJ;9045 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9033 wrote:

Do want my honest advice? This is something you shouldn't expect because Amazon's stance about cryptocurrency is not certain and they never show any support for things that have to do with cryptocurrency.

I think Amazon is a totally centralized platform and there was rumor years ago about the marketplace accepting cryptocurrency as payment and they claim not to have anything to do with crypto. Therefore I don't see the partnership happening.

#259 2023-05-18 19:04:19

thrive

level;9046 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9045 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9033 wrote:

I think Amazon is a totally centralized platform and there was rumor years ago about the marketplace accepting cryptocurrency as payment and they claim not to have anything to do with crypto. Therefore I don't see the partnership happening.

If Amazon can not have partnership with centralized cryptocurrency organization which operate according to the SEC rules and regulation we shouldn't expect their partnership with privacy focus project.

#260 2023-05-18 19:06:52

level

thrive;9047 wrote:
level;9046 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9045 wrote:

If Amazon can not have partnership with centralized cryptocurrency organization which operate according to the SEC rules and regulation we shouldn't expect their partnership with privacy focus project.

That's exactly what I also believe since it is hard to understand what Amazon feel about cryptocurrency and most of the marketplace CEO friend are not an enthusiast of cryptocurrency.

#261 2023-05-18 20:36:46

Dozie

level;9048 wrote:
thrive;9047 wrote:
level;9046 wrote:

That's exactly what I also believe since it is hard to understand what Amazon feel about cryptocurrency and most of the marketplace CEO friend are not an enthusiast of cryptocurrency.

Well yes the Amazon CEO isn't enthusiastic about cryptocurrency but that doesn't mean he won't allow some cryptocurrency utilities in there we just have to ask

#262 2023-05-18 20:59:39

Dozie

Dozie;9079 wrote:
level;9048 wrote:
thrive;9047 wrote:

Well yes the Amazon CEO isn't enthusiastic about cryptocurrency but that doesn't mean he won't allow some cryptocurrency utilities in there we just have to ask

Well even if Amazon CEO starts allow the use of cryptocurrency I would suspect that it would be Bitcoin and then gradually they would be allowing other coins to get listed.

#263 2023-05-19 16:53:58

CrytoCynthia

Dozie;9090 wrote:
Dozie;9079 wrote:
level;9048 wrote:

Well even if Amazon CEO starts allow the use of cryptocurrency I would suspect that it would be Bitcoin and then gradually they would be allowing other coins to get listed.

Well you can never be too sure, remember Elon musk did not just go for Bitcoin he rather went for doge coin that nobody knew about to promote it so don't conclude.

#264 2023-05-19 17:44:40

Kelechi

CrytoCynthia;9172 wrote:
Dozie;9090 wrote:
Dozie;9079 wrote:

Well you can never be too sure, remember Elon musk did not just go for Bitcoin he rather went for doge coin that nobody knew about to promote it so don't conclude.

I don't think that amazon would list CRP first CRP crypton hasn't gotten that publicity yet and many of their community and customer may not have the coin

#265 2023-05-19 21:23:07

KingCRP

Kelechi;9185 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9172 wrote:
Dozie;9090 wrote:

I don't think that amazon would list CRP first CRP crypton hasn't gotten that publicity yet and many of their community and customer may not have the coin

Well regardless of if Amazon would like it or not CRP crypton is already accepted by over 1800+ merchant to me that's more than enough for is to start with for now.

#266 2023-05-19 21:46:21

PEACEMAKER

Lanistergame2;2850 wrote:

Merchants would be the first to come on board when they see the intrinsic value of a product, after them would come the big corporations and institutional investors and then it would be a race to hold and accept crypton.

Looking forward to more merchants accepting to use crypton.

Well it's all a gradual process before no one would believe that over 1800+ merchant can accept CRP but now its a reality.

#267 2023-05-19 21:58:14

CrytoCynthia

PEACEMAKER;9234 wrote:

Merchants would be the first to come on board when they see the intrinsic value of a product, after them would come the big corporations and institutional investors and then it would be a race to hold and accept crypton.

Well it's all a gradual process before no one would believe that over 1800+ merchant can accept CRP but now its a reality.

Very correct for real I don't think there is anything we would need that's the 1800+ merchant already accepting CRP can cover but we are just trying to be greedy.

#268 2023-05-19 23:17:36

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;9240 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9234 wrote:

Very correct for real I don't think there is anything we would need that's the 1800+ merchant already accepting CRP can cover but we are just trying to be greedy.

That's exactly what i believe because CRP and UUSD is very huge for a privacy project to achieved

#269 2023-05-19 23:24:26

thrive

IyaJJJ;9270 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9240 wrote:
PEACEMAKER;9234 wrote:

That's exactly what i believe because CRP and UUSD is very huge for a privacy project to achieved

It is good to be greedy in a good way so the project team can work hard is some area so I don't blame those that seem to be greedy among the users.

#270 2023-05-19 23:35:08

oba

thrive;9272 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9270 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9240 wrote:

It is good to be greedy in a good way so the project team can work hard is some area so I don't blame those that seem to be greedy among the users.

The greed I am seeing is a greed of the project enthusiast because they want the best for the project which is normal.

#271 2023-05-20 01:11:25

full

oba;9274 wrote:
thrive;9272 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9270 wrote:

The greed I am seeing is a greed of the project enthusiast because they want the best for the project which is normal.

Yes, when people are total enthusiast of a project they always want something huge an extraordinary for th project thing this is the example of what we're seeing here.

#272 2023-05-20 04:27:39

Vastextension

full;9289 wrote:
oba;9274 wrote:
thrive;9272 wrote:

Yes, when people are total enthusiast of a project they always want something huge an extraordinary for th project thing this is the example of what we're seeing here.

There's doubt that when people are total enthusiast of a project they will want more from the project so that it will fail but lead while others following.

#273 2023-05-20 20:51:40

KingCRP

Vastextension;9308 wrote:
full;9289 wrote:
oba;9274 wrote:

There's doubt that when people are total enthusiast of a project they will want more from the project so that it will fail but lead while others following.

I don't know why this post was made but I don't think UtopiaP2P is a project that's going to fail, it has so much useful utilities that would make it remain very relevant for a very long time.

#274 2023-05-20 21:29:22

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;9405 wrote:
Vastextension;9308 wrote:
full;9289 wrote:

I don't know why this post was made but I don't think UtopiaP2P is a project that's going to fail, it has so much useful utilities that would make it remain very relevant for a very long time.

Well UtopiaP2P is quite solid but if the ecosystem stops growing then it may fall but for now there is a great strength in the team and the ecosystem so there is no reason for the project to fall.

#275 2023-05-21 14:38:06

KingCRP

Well I think the list of those merchants that has accepted crypton CRP should have been attached to this post for real it would enable us actually see all the merchant that was added and then we know which one to use.

Board footer