uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#276 2023-05-21 16:51:01

Comrade

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KingCRP;9497 wrote:

Well I think the list of those merchants that has accepted crypton CRP should have been attached to this post for real it would enable us actually see all the merchant that was added and then we know which one to use.

If you follow the  page the link as been submitted already

#277 2023-05-21 16:56:38

Comrade

Here is the link of successful online store which aid in support of Crypton trade. https://u.is/en/merchants.html?category … 20Shopping

#278 2023-05-21 20:25:00

KingCRP

Comrade;9511 wrote:

Here is the link of successful online store which aid in support of Crypton trade. https://u.is/en/merchants.html?category … 20Shopping

Amazing thanks mate, so much option for everyone to choose from literally there is nothing you would need now that you won't be able to use CRP crypton to buy for real.

#279 2023-05-21 21:47:09

oba

CrytoCynthia;9418 wrote:
KingCRP;9405 wrote:
Vastextension;9308 wrote:

There's doubt that when people are total enthusiast of a project they will want more from the project so that it will fail but lead while others following.

I don't know why this post was made but I don't think UtopiaP2P is a project that's going to fail, it has so much useful utilities that would make it remain very relevant for a very long time.

Well UtopiaP2P is quite solid but if the ecosystem stops growing then it may fall but for now there is a great strength in the team and the ecosystem so there is no reason for the project to fall.

There's no way a project like the UtopiaP2P ecosystem will stop growing when the major reason for the project creation is to be the safe haven for all privacy enthusiasts.

#280 2023-05-21 22:05:54

IyaJJJ

KingCRP;9497 wrote:

Well I think the list of those merchants that has accepted crypton CRP should have been attached to this post for real it would enable us actually see all the merchant that was added and then we know which one to use.

How do you suggest the list be attached cause the list of the merchants is 1859 and it will be hard to attach all the merchants here. I think it will be better to visit the official website.

#281 2023-05-21 22:06:34

thrive

IyaJJJ;9593 wrote:
KingCRP;9497 wrote:

How do you suggest the list be attached cause the list of the merchants is 1859 and it will be hard to attach all the merchants here. I think it will be better to visit the official website.

I think he was talking about providing the link to the list of all the merchants that accept the Crypton coin as payment which I believe it quite easy to do.

#282 2023-05-21 22:10:02

CrytoCynthia

thrive;9594 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9593 wrote:
KingCRP;9497 wrote:

I think he was talking about providing the link to the list of all the merchants that accept the Crypton coin as payment which I believe it quite easy to do.

Yes that's what the person was talking about so do you have any list were I can get some of the merchant that has listed CRP crypton?

#283 2023-05-21 23:31:36

joanna

thrive;9594 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9593 wrote:
KingCRP;9497 wrote:

Yes, that should be something easy to do but it is information that can be easily seen on the UtopiaP2P https://u.is/en/ website.

#284 2023-05-21 23:32:04

Vastextension

KingCRP;9552 wrote:
Comrade;9511 wrote:

Amazing thanks mate, so much option for everyone to choose from literally there is nothing you would need now that you won't be able to use CRP crypton to buy for real.

Meanwhile, the list of the merchant that accepted the Crypton coin as payment is more than the merchants you will find in the link provided and I will advise you to do some digging.

#285 2023-05-21 23:32:41

level

https://talk.u.is/viewtopic.php?id=292

CrytoCynthia;9595 wrote:
thrive;9594 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9593 wrote:

Yes that's what the person was talking about so do you have any list were I can get some of the merchant that has listed CRP crypton?

The list is something you will easily a shortcut to it when you check the UtopiaP2P official website. In the meantime, look at this link https://u.is/en/merchants.html

#286 2023-05-21 23:34:02

full

level;9628 wrote:

https://talk.u.is/viewtopic.php?id=292

CrytoCynthia;9595 wrote:
thrive;9594 wrote:

The list is something you will easily a shortcut to it when you check the UtopiaP2P official website. In the meantime, look at this link https://u.is/en/merchants.html

After the recent list of all the merchants that accept the Crypton coin as payment which was said to be 1859. The list was expected to increase next year.

#287 2023-05-22 14:38:40

JONSNOWING

CRP and Utopia USD will be another big thing universally soon, with the pace it’s going and its improvement to create stressless transaction  especially the feature that allows merchants edit their prices & listings. Can’t wait for this to go global soon

#288 2023-05-22 18:36:28

KingCRP

JONSNOWING;9692 wrote:

CRP and Utopia USD will be another big thing universally soon, with the pace it’s going and its improvement to create stressless transaction  especially the feature that allows merchants edit their prices & listings. Can’t wait for this to go global soon

I love this, I am also in support of what you said the use of CRP crypton and UUSD the stable coins of Utopia p2p would be appreciated more in the future so it's good to hold right now.

#289 2023-05-22 19:44:48

CrytoCynthia

KingCRP;9735 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9692 wrote:

I love this, I am also in support of what you said the use of CRP crypton and UUSD the stable coins of Utopia p2p would be appreciated more in the future so it's good to hold right now.

Well in the future decentralization would have developed more than this an we would need coins that are very secured and promotes privacy protection and such coins would include CRP crypton.

#290 2023-05-22 20:56:37

PEACEMAKER

CrytoCynthia;9751 wrote:
KingCRP;9735 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9692 wrote:

Well in the future decentralization would have developed more than this an we would need coins that are very secured and promotes privacy protection and such coins would include CRP crypton.

One of my biggest fear is, seeing CRP Crypton and Utopia p2p compromise their decentralized nature for popularity.

#291 2023-05-22 21:35:17

full

JONSNOWING;9692 wrote:

There's a bright future for both the Crypton and the UUSD coin but it is impossible for the two cryptocurrencies to be accepted globally especially now that countries like the UAE don't show support for privacy coins.

#292 2023-05-22 22:57:46

IyaJJJ

CrytoCynthia;9751 wrote:
KingCRP;9735 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9692 wrote:

We need more cryptocurrency that promotes privacy but none of them will be like Crypton coin and UUSD coin because every features of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem are eternal and in the future, there will be huge regulation.

#293 2023-05-22 23:12:45

oba

IyaJJJ;9790 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9751 wrote:
KingCRP;9735 wrote:

We need more cryptocurrency that promotes privacy but none of them will be like Crypton coin and UUSD coin because every features of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem are eternal and in the future, there will be huge regulation.

But when there are huge regulations in the cryptocurrency market it will be hard for some privacy cryptocurrencies to survive in the market.

#294 2023-05-22 23:19:28

joanna

full;9772 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9692 wrote:

There's a bright future for both the Crypton and the UUSD coin but it is impossible for the two cryptocurrencies to be accepted globally especially now that countries like the UAE don't show support for privacy coins.

Normally, there are always some countries and individuals that will always see privacy cryptocurrency as illicit so we shouldn't expect the adoption of Crypton by some people.

#295 2023-05-22 23:19:51

level

joanna;9817 wrote:
full;9772 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9692 wrote:

Normally, there are always some countries and individuals that will always see privacy cryptocurrency as illicit so we shouldn't expect the adoption of Crypton by some people.

UAE makes a statement about not supporting privacy coins but that doesn't stop people from there to make use of privacy coins because the government or organizations don't have any power to confiscate or control privacy coins like Crypto and UUSD.

#296 2023-05-22 23:20:20

Vastextension

level;9818 wrote:
joanna;9817 wrote:
full;9772 wrote:

UAE makes a statement about not supporting privacy coins but that doesn't stop people from there to make use of privacy coins because the government or organizations don't have any power to confiscate or control privacy coins like Crypto and UUSD.

Apart from the government, central banks,s and organizations are powerless over the Crypton coin and UUSD. The UAE once set rules and regulations about gambling and people from there still gamble I believe the same thing will go for the use of the privacy coin.

#297 2023-05-22 23:21:05

thrive

KingCRP;9735 wrote:
JONSNOWING;9692 wrote:

I believe it is easy to understand that the use, popularity, and adoption of the Crypton coin and UUSD will grow in the future since these two cryptocurrencies come with huge fundamental concepts and potential.

#298 2023-05-22 23:23:43

joanna

oba;9809 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9790 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;9751 wrote:

But when there are huge regulations in the cryptocurrency market it will be hard for some privacy cryptocurrencies to survive in the market.

Meanwhile, this is where the Crypton coin and UUSD will be the privacy coin of the future because it's a project of about 4 years of research in the preparation of the possible government regulation and issues that will hinder privacy coin.

#299 2023-05-23 20:01:15

IyaJJJ

joanna;9821 wrote:
oba;9809 wrote:
IyaJJJ;9790 wrote:

Meanwhile, this is where the Crypton coin and UUSD will be the privacy coin of the future because it's a project of about 4 years of research in the preparation of the possible government regulation and issues that will hinder privacy coin.

Honestly, when I learn that the Utopia project was a product of at least 2years of research it interest my trust and enthusiasm for the project because it is hard to see a project in that the team do enough research before the creation of the project.

#300 2023-05-23 21:30:48

MRBEAST

IyaJJJ;9884 wrote:
joanna;9821 wrote:
oba;9809 wrote:

Honestly, when I learn that the Utopia project was a product of at least 2years of research it interest my trust and enthusiasm for the project because it is hard to see a project in that the team do enough research before the creation of the project.

dont just give your trust away regardless of the year the project has lasted for. i have seen a project that has a very long year and still turnrf out to be a scam

Board footer