Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#326 2023-05-27 23:46:58

Vastextension

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

level;10380 wrote:
full;10378 wrote:
thrive;10377 wrote:

And it is not good to have an opportunist in a project because they will only benefit the project and add no value to the project by any means.

An opportunist is still needed in a project despite the impression about the project may not be positive, In the sense that they may tell people about their profit in the crypto they invested in.

If it happened that they tell people about the cryptocurrency they invested in and make a profit. They have technically done some marketing and I believe they have added some value to the project.

Apart from what you guys pointed out. Their holding will be added to the cryptocurrency total circulating supply.

#327 2023-05-27 23:50:17

oba

Vastextension;10437 wrote:
level;10380 wrote:
full;10378 wrote:

An opportunist is still needed in a project despite the impression about the project may not be positive, In the sense that they may tell people about their profit in the crypto they invested in.

If it happened that they tell people about the cryptocurrency they invested in and make a profit. They have technically done some marketing and I believe they have added some value to the project.

Apart from what you guys pointed out. Their holding will be added to the cryptocurrency total circulating supply.

Meanwhile, when they sell either will be added to the cryptocurrency 24-hour trading volume. Therefore, they somehow add value to the project although their selling may cause a dip in price but CRP coin is strong in bear.

#328 2023-05-28 20:39:39

KingCRP

oba;10438 wrote:
level;10380 wrote:

Meanwhile, when they sell either will be added to the cryptocurrency 24-hour trading volume. Therefore, they somehow add value to the project although their selling may cause a dip in price but CRP coin is strong in bear.

Well when ever I see huge amount of dumping I really don't bother, I always try to keep my cool especially when I believe in that project, if we all have that mindset they won't be able to control the market

#329 2023-05-28 21:13:01

JONSNOWING

Dumping distinguishes the strong willed from the  weak willed, I know how tempting that can be and one’s Ming saying it’s the best time now. But there’s still alot of people I know that don’t believe in their project, and the don’t get to see the good sides of Cyptocurrency holding because of fear of coin dropping.

#330 2023-05-28 21:15:03

Kelechi

JONSNOWING;10532 wrote:

Dumping distinguishes the strong willed from the  weak willed, I know how tempting that can be and one’s Ming saying it’s the best time now. But there’s still alot of people I know that don’t believe in their project, and the don’t get to see the good sides of Cyptocurrency holding because of fear of coin dropping.

Yes it's wrong for investors to dump the coin they are holding, because this can affect the price of that coin in a very negative way.

#331 2023-05-28 23:43:00

joanna

KingCRP;10514 wrote:
oba;10438 wrote:

Well when ever I see huge amount of dumping I really don't bother, I always try to keep my cool especially when I believe in that project, if we all have that mindset they won't be able to control the market

If the cryptocurrency is about the coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. Yes, you can keep your cool they have the good features to provide investors with the best interest.

#332 2023-05-28 23:43:29

thrive

joanna;10597 wrote:
KingCRP;10514 wrote:
oba;10438 wrote:

If the cryptocurrency is about the coin of the UtopiaP2P ecosystem. Yes, you can keep your cool they have the good features to provide investors with the best interest.

Meanwhile, keeping cool because of one's trust in the project or having a mindset is not what really needed or counts cause in the end it is the cryptocurrency potential that matters.

#333 2023-05-28 23:44:01

IyaJJJ

thrive;10598 wrote:
joanna;10597 wrote:
KingCRP;10514 wrote:

Meanwhile, keeping cool because of one's trust in the project or having a mindset is not what really needed or counts cause in the end it is the cryptocurrency potential that matters.

Nevertheless, the cryptocurrency fundamental concept, utility, and level the community support are also important before choosing a stress-free cryptocurrency investment.

#334 2023-05-29 18:12:12

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;10599 wrote:
thrive;10598 wrote:
joanna;10597 wrote:

Nevertheless, the cryptocurrency fundamental concept, utility, and level the community support are also important before choosing a stress-free cryptocurrency investment.

Utopia p2p is a project that is really interested in promoting the cryptocurrency value and you can see that on all of it's utilities.

#335 2023-05-29 18:16:53

oba

Kelechi;10650 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10599 wrote:
thrive;10598 wrote:

Utopia p2p is a project that is really interested in promoting the cryptocurrency value and you can see that on all of it's utilities.

Maybe but the UtopiaP2P ecosystem I know was interested in promoting cryptocurrency because it was actually interested in promoting privacy value.

#336 2023-05-29 20:32:55

KAMSI_UG

oba;10655 wrote:
Kelechi;10650 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10599 wrote:

Maybe but the UtopiaP2P ecosystem I know was interested in promoting cryptocurrency because it was actually interested in promoting privacy value.

Well I don't know much about the UtopiaP2P team group but one thing I believe Is that they are like minds that share same opinion about freedom and decentralization.

#337 2023-05-29 21:18:20

joanna

oba;10655 wrote:
Kelechi;10650 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10599 wrote:

Agreed that the Utopia P2P network is interested in promoting privacy value and their manifesto stated that "We are a group of networking technology enthusiasts who can no longer just stand by the sidelines watching what is happening in the present world and seeing how the basic values of freedom in our society are being eroded."

#338 2023-05-29 22:22:19

level

joanna;10737 wrote:
oba;10655 wrote:
Kelechi;10650 wrote:

Agreed that the Utopia P2P network is interested in promoting privacy value and their manifesto stated that "We are a group of networking technology enthusiasts who can no longer just stand by the sidelines watching what is happening in the present world and seeing how the basic values of freedom in our society are being eroded."

Yes, the primary ideals of the Utopia network are the defense of all human rights, particularly those related to communication privacy and freedom of expression.

#339 2023-05-29 22:22:48

thrive

level;10765 wrote:
joanna;10737 wrote:
oba;10655 wrote:

Yes, the primary ideals of the Utopia network are the defense of all human rights, particularly those related to communication privacy and freedom of expression.

You're right, and I like how UtopiaP2P was designed to be the tool that will enable people to reclaim their freedom of expression and privacy of communication.

#340 2023-05-29 22:23:20

Vastextension

thrive;10766 wrote:
level;10765 wrote:
joanna;10737 wrote:

You're right, and I like how UtopiaP2P was designed to be the tool that will enable people to reclaim their freedom of expression and privacy of communication.

The decentralization of the ecosystem is one of the reasons it achieves great success in privacy. Technically, UtopiaP2P doesn't use a central server for data storage or transmission. The users of the network contribute to its success.

#341 2023-05-29 22:23:47

full

Vastextension;10767 wrote:
thrive;10766 wrote:
level;10765 wrote:

The decentralization of the ecosystem is one of the reasons it achieves great success in privacy. Technically, UtopiaP2P doesn't use a central server for data storage or transmission. The users of the network contribute to its success.

The user of the UtopiaP2P network contributing to its success is the reason why we need more people to support the project and get the benefit of it privacy and innovative service.

#342 2023-05-30 10:23:54

Comrade

full;10768 wrote:
thrive;10766 wrote:

The user of the UtopiaP2P network contributing to its success is the reason why we need more people to support the project and get the benefit of it privacy and innovative service.

Here comes the opportunity that everybody has been waiting for.  The Utopia p2p is now hiring developer, promoter  and all websites owner to get on board and start making means. You are all welcome.

#343 2023-05-30 14:07:38

IyaJJJ

Comrade;10824 wrote:
full;10768 wrote:

Here comes the opportunity that everybody has been waiting for.  The Utopia p2p is now hiring developer, promoter  and all websites owner to get on board and start making means. You are all welcome.

Out of curiosity, where do you get the information about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem hiring developers and promoters? I know about the website owner doing the content creation.

#344 2023-05-30 20:18:56

Kelechi

IyaJJJ;10836 wrote:
Comrade;10824 wrote:
full;10768 wrote:

Out of curiosity, where do you get the information about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem hiring developers and promoters? I know about the website owner doing the content creation.

Well the information I saw someone write about it to on the UtopiaP2P channel but I am not sure of the information yet so it's best to do your research.

#345 2023-05-30 21:54:55

Vastextension

IyaJJJ;10836 wrote:
Comrade;10824 wrote:
full;10768 wrote:

I have never heard about hiring developers and promoters before because what I read is that a team of people who are privacy enthusiasts come together to do some years of research and create UtopiaP2P. Therefore I don't see them hiring.

#346 2023-05-30 21:56:52

level

Kelechi;10927 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10836 wrote:
Comrade;10824 wrote:

Well the information I saw someone write about it to on the UtopiaP2P channel but I am not sure of the information yet so it's best to do your research.

If the information provided about the UtopiaP2P ecosystem hiring is not solid, we should categorize it as a rumor.

#347 2023-05-30 23:52:56

oba

Kelechi;10927 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10836 wrote:
Comrade;10824 wrote:

Never believe in anything about the information because they UtopiaP2P developer have already completed because they created the project.

#348 2023-05-30 23:54:57

joanna

oba;11012 wrote:
Kelechi;10927 wrote:
IyaJJJ;10836 wrote:

Never believe in anything about the information because they UtopiaP2P developer have already completed because they created the project.

If we look into the statement made by the UtopiaP2P developer team "We are a group of networking technology enthusiasts who can no longer just stand by the sidelines watching what is happening in the present world and seeing how the basic values of freedom in our society are being eroded."
Technically the team are completed before they launch the project and are not looking for any dev.

#349 2023-05-31 15:56:00

Kelechi

joanna;11014 wrote:
oba;11012 wrote:
Kelechi;10927 wrote:

If we look into the statement made by the UtopiaP2P developer team "We are a group of networking technology enthusiasts who can no longer just stand by the sidelines watching what is happening in the present world and seeing how the basic values of freedom in our society are being eroded."
Technically the team are completed before they launch the project and are not looking for any dev.

Well I think the project won't even employ devs just like that and I believe before they started the would have had their complete team already.

#350 2023-05-31 18:39:13

Kelechi

Kelechi;11057 wrote:
joanna;11014 wrote:
oba;11012 wrote:

Well I think the project won't even employ devs just like that and I believe before they started the would have had their complete team already.

Utopia p2p may not be employing devs soon but I see this project as a very generous one which has amazing utilities, campaigns and also supports it's community.

Board footer