uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#351 2023-05-31 18:51:23

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,228

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Hey guys can an individual start to create uVoucher as a payment option for tickets? I wanted to bring up an idea from this but don't know if it's possible.

Offline

#352 2023-06-01 18:01:50

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,164

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KAMSI_UG;11103 wrote:

Hey guys can an individual start to create uVoucher as a payment option for tickets? I wanted to bring up an idea from this but don't know if it's possible.

Every individual can create uVoucher as payment for the tickets is what I don't understand because you never clarify the particular ticket you're talking about.

Offline

#353 2023-06-01 18:45:01

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,529

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Vastextension;11277 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11103 wrote:

Hey guys can an individual start to create uVoucher as a payment option for tickets? I wanted to bring up an idea from this but don't know if it's possible.

Every individual can create uVoucher as payment for the tickets is what I don't understand because you never clarify the particular ticket you're talking about.

Yes mate creating uVoucher is super easy and literally anyone can do it, and it's a good way of running a contest or giveaway.

Online

#354 2023-06-01 18:55:31

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,228

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Kelechi;11295 wrote:
Vastextension;11277 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11103 wrote:

Hey guys can an individual start to create uVoucher as a payment option for tickets? I wanted to bring up an idea from this but don't know if it's possible.

Every individual can create uVoucher as payment for the tickets is what I don't understand because you never clarify the particular ticket you're talking about.

Yes mate creating uVoucher is super easy and literally anyone can do it, and it's a good way of running a contest or giveaway.

Are there any transaction fees that one would have to pay by creating any uVoucher? Or is this process completely free.

Offline

#355 2023-06-01 20:24:01

MRBEAST
Member
Registered: 2023-05-22
Posts: 410

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KAMSI_UG;11305 wrote:
Kelechi;11295 wrote:
Vastextension;11277 wrote:

Every individual can create uVoucher as payment for the tickets is what I don't understand because you never clarify the particular ticket you're talking about.

Yes mate creating uVoucher is super easy and literally anyone can do it, and it's a good way of running a contest or giveaway.

Are there any transaction fees that one would have to pay by creating any uVoucher? Or is this process completely free.

Well I have used the uVoucher lots of time but I have never noticed any transaction fee while using it thisay he due to the fact that the transaction fee is very low but it's nothing to worry about.

Offline

#356 2023-06-01 23:49:53

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,213

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Kelechi;11099 wrote:
Kelechi;11057 wrote:
joanna;11014 wrote:

If we look into the statement made by the UtopiaP2P developer team "We are a group of networking technology enthusiasts who can no longer just stand by the sidelines watching what is happening in the present world and seeing how the basic values of freedom in our society are being eroded."
Technically the team are completed before they launch the project and are not looking for any dev.

Well I think the project won't even employ devs just like that and I believe before they started the would have had their complete team already.

Utopia p2p may not be employing devs soon but I see this project as a very generous one which has amazing utilities, campaigns and also supports it's community.

You guys get everything all wrong. UtopiaP2P development won't employ any developer now and in the future because there's no reason for them to do that.

Offline

#357 2023-06-01 23:50:11

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,736

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

thrive;11443 wrote:
Kelechi;11099 wrote:
Kelechi;11057 wrote:

Well I think the project won't even employ devs just like that and I believe before they started the would have had their complete team already.

Utopia p2p may not be employing devs soon but I see this project as a very generous one which has amazing utilities, campaigns and also supports it's community.

You guys get everything all wrong. UtopiaP2P development won't employ any developer now and in the future because there's no reason for them to do that.

I support but my curiosity is that where do you the people that started the statement of the UtopiaP2P development team hiring a developer get the information?

Offline

#358 2023-06-02 21:26:46

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,164

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

IyaJJJ;11444 wrote:
thrive;11443 wrote:
Kelechi;11099 wrote:

Utopia p2p may not be employing devs soon but I see this project as a very generous one which has amazing utilities, campaigns and also supports it's community.

You guys get everything all wrong. UtopiaP2P development won't employ any developer now and in the future because there's no reason for them to do that.

I support but my curiosity is that where do you the people that started the statement of the UtopiaP2P development team hiring a developer get the information?

From what I believe I think they get the idea from the Zealy campaign hosted by the UtopiaP2P development team and the hiring of the developer was not from the UtopiaP2P team.

Offline

#359 2023-06-02 21:27:19

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,512

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Vastextension;11572 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11444 wrote:
thrive;11443 wrote:

You guys get everything all wrong. UtopiaP2P development won't employ any developer now and in the future because there's no reason for them to do that.

I support but my curiosity is that where do you the people that started the statement of the UtopiaP2P development team hiring a developer get the information?

From what I believe I think they get the idea from the Zealy campaign hosted by the UtopiaP2P development team and the hiring of the developer was not from the UtopiaP2P team.

Wait a second. Are you referring to the hiring shown in the image below? I've included it below this message since I need to be aware of the entire situation.
0cOC06z.png

Offline

#360 2023-06-02 21:28:14

Vastextension
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,164

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

full;11573 wrote:
Vastextension;11572 wrote:
IyaJJJ;11444 wrote:

I support but my curiosity is that where do you the people that started the statement of the UtopiaP2P development team hiring a developer get the information?

From what I believe I think they get the idea from the Zealy campaign hosted by the UtopiaP2P development team and the hiring of the developer was not from the UtopiaP2P team.

Wait a second. Are you referring to the hiring shown in the image below? I've included it below this message since I need to be aware of the entire situation.
https://i.imgur.com/0cOC06z.png

Yes, that's the hiring I am talking about but it's sad how people don't read to understand something before making a conclusion on something that could spread misinformation.

Offline

#361 2023-06-02 22:07:20

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 658

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Is the news about the UtopiaP2P hiring true? Well I have my reservations to that news, I think of it was true it should be public and not made a secret, but if it's true good luck to the applicants.

Offline

#362 2023-06-02 23:51:00

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 1,858

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Dozie;11603 wrote:

Is the news about the UtopiaP2P hiring true? Well I have my reservations to that news, I think of it was true it should be public and not made a secret, but if it's true good luck to the applicants.

Read what people are saying above mate. There's nothing real about the news the UtopiaP2P development team is hiring and it's just a misunderstanding of information.

Offline

#363 2023-06-03 18:44:18

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 2,529

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

oba;11654 wrote:
Dozie;11603 wrote:

Is the news about the UtopiaP2P hiring true? Well I have my reservations to that news, I think of it was true it should be public and not made a secret, but if it's true good luck to the applicants.

Read what people are saying above mate. There's nothing real about the news the UtopiaP2P development team is hiring and it's just a misunderstanding of information.

Well whether true or not, I think it's a not going to be easy for Utopia p2p to just employ anyone on line and based on that I don't believe that rumor.

Online

#364 2023-06-03 18:54:42

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,228

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I am still exploring which my options on which merchant to go for and to see if one of them is available in my location but so far no luck

Offline

#365 2023-06-03 19:58:59

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,071

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

Offline

#366 2023-06-03 20:57:53

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 2,608

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

JONSNOWING;11754 wrote:

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

Well that said I think we should not keep spreading that news because it may be false and actually false news tend to spread faster, so until an official statement is made it's false.

Offline

#367 2023-06-04 20:32:36

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 2,228

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;11785 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11754 wrote:

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

Well that said I think we should not keep spreading that news because it may be false and actually false news tend to spread faster, so until an official statement is made it's false.

Well we the users has our part to play in spreading the word about Utopia p2p we can tell people around us about it.

Offline

#368 2023-06-04 21:40:58

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,512

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;11785 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11754 wrote:

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

Well that said I think we should not keep spreading that news because it may be false and actually false news tend to spread faster, so until an official statement is made it's false.

Yes, the news shouldn't be spread but it is not only false news that spread faster because it is every piece of news that actually spread faster.

Offline

#369 2023-06-04 22:40:37

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,736

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

full;11999 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;11785 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11754 wrote:

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

Well that said I think we should not keep spreading that news because it may be false and actually false news tend to spread faster, so until an official statement is made it's false.

Yes, the news shouldn't be spread but it is not only false news that spread faster because it is every piece of news that actually spread faster.

Yes, news spread faster and it depends on the professionalism of the journalist that takes over the news and how the people want to know about the news.

Offline

#370 2023-06-04 22:41:06

level
Member
Registered: 2023-01-19
Posts: 1,473

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

JONSNOWING;11754 wrote:

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

For the years I have spent in the cryptocurrency market. The project team usually hires when their project is launched and still needs some developers.
REPLY
I agree with what you said. I am surprised when people raise the rumor about the UtopiaP2P project that is in existence for 4years without hiring why would they have to hire now?

Offline

#371 2023-06-04 22:41:34

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 2,798

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

level;12023 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11754 wrote:

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

For the years I have spent in the cryptocurrency market. The project team usually hires when their project is launched and still needs some developers.
REPLY
I agree with what you said. I am surprised when people raise the rumor about the UtopiaP2P project that is in existence for 4years without hiring why would they have to hire now?

I wish people that make the false rumor could read your point and provide with the answer to the question.

Offline

#372 2023-06-04 22:42:20

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 2,213

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KAMSI_UG;11707 wrote:

I am still exploring which my options on which merchant to go for and to see if one of them is available in my location but so far no luck

It depends on the service you're looking for though and to find the merchant that's available in your region you'll first need to select the right category.

Offline

#373 2023-06-04 22:42:56

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,736

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

thrive;12025 wrote:
KAMSI_UG;11707 wrote:

I am still exploring which my options on which merchant to go for and to see if one of them is available in my location but so far no luck

It depends on the service you're looking for though and to find the merchant that's available in your region you'll first need to select the right category.

There's also an available search box in the merchant's list section and he could just search for the merchant he knows is available for his region maybe it will be on the list.

Offline

#374 2023-06-04 22:58:01

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 1,512

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;11785 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11754 wrote:

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

Well that said I think we should not keep spreading that news because it may be false and actually false news tend to spread faster, so until an official statement is made it's false.

Yes, the news shouldn't be spread since it is easy to danger thing than repair it and there's nothing good that always comes from false news.

Offline

#375 2023-06-04 23:01:38

IyaJJJ
Member
Registered: 2023-01-25
Posts: 1,736

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

full;12042 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;11785 wrote:
JONSNOWING;11754 wrote:

I also knew there was no chances of the Utopia P2P developer team coming online to announce they are hiring, Utopia cannot put up such information on the forum where individuals from all works of life come together. I suggest we get our facts right always before spreading it

Well that said I think we should not keep spreading that news because it may be false and actually false news tend to spread faster, so until an official statement is made it's false.

Yes, the news shouldn't be spread since it is easy to danger thing than repair it and there's nothing good that always comes from false news.

Agreed since false information disseminated by false news can lead to misunderstandings and misinformation, which can result in inaccurate beliefs, judgments, decisions, and actions.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB