uTalk

Official forum for Utopia Community

You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-12 18:22:45

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 206

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Kelechi;2817 wrote:

Lovely guys, although this is not a big deal but I just sent CRP to a friend of mine In another country and it actually went through without any issues.

It's very fast and reliable.
That's one of the reasons I like utopia. 
The low transaction fee makes it the best.

Offline

#27 2023-01-12 21:45:21

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Detroit;2871 wrote:
Kelechi;2817 wrote:

Lovely guys, although this is not a big deal but I just sent CRP to a friend of mine In another country and it actually went through without any issues.

It's very fast and reliable.
That's one of the reasons I like utopia. 
The low transaction fee makes it the best.

You must be talking about the Crypton Exchange, yes but I think the post is all about the online merchant that has accepted Crypton CRP on their site mate, have you used CRP to buy things?

Offline

#28 2023-01-13 16:25:44

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

If Utopia p2p is translated in 29 countries what countries makes up this 28 countries? And does Asia and Africa have any grounds on Utopia p2p, I want to know what the possibilities are for those who are in those continents and are interested in Utopia p2p.

Offline

#29 2023-01-13 20:07:50

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

More merchants many be accepting CRP Crypton soon guys, just be optimistic, I have used CRP Crypton several times to purchase things and I love the experience every time and I am sure you would.

Offline

#30 2023-01-13 20:53:36

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Lanistergame2;2850 wrote:

Merchants would be the first to come on board when they see the intrinsic value of a product, after them would come the big corporations and institutional investors and then it would be a race to hold and accept crypton.

Looking forward to more merchants accepting to use crypton.

And over 1800+ merchants has already come on board and accepted Crypton CRP and this goes to show how strong CRP Crypton is and would continue to be, it's a coin that shouldn't be missed by any one.

Offline

#31 2023-01-14 12:22:12

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

JONSNOWING;3035 wrote:

and this goes to show how strong CRP Crypton is and would continue to be, it's a coin that shouldn't be missed by any one.

It definitely is a coin that should not be missed. Identifying a potential coin is one thing, getting on on it early is another, and all of us here are privileged to be in early on CRP and can consider ourselves early birds.

You think eighteen hundred + merchants is high, wait for the next five to ten years and see how much adoption would have occurred.

Last edited by Lanistergame2 (2023-01-14 12:24:00)

Offline

#32 2023-01-14 17:12:23

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 90

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Detroit;2871 wrote:
Kelechi;2817 wrote:

Lovely guys, although this is not a big deal but I just sent CRP to a friend of mine In another country and it actually went through without any issues.

It's very fast and reliable.
That's one of the reasons I like utopia. 
The low transaction fee makes it the best.

Yes, but these are some of the attributes an innovative project must have. What i like about the Utopia p2p ecosystem is it been developed by a group of networking technology enthusiasts over the last 8 years. To eliminate any impact on the project, the developers of Utopia will forever remain anonymous.

Offline

#33 2023-01-14 20:45:38

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Well what I like about Utopia p2p is the way they always find a way to constantly keep developing, CRP Crypton has grown not only in it's market value and strength it has also grown in utilities too.

Offline

#34 2023-01-15 14:42:14

Detroit
Member
Registered: 2022-12-27
Posts: 206

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Does Utopia have its customized debit or credit card?
So you can withdraw or send cash at any crypto ATM. This will save some stress and time for us the consumers.

Offline

#35 2023-01-15 19:43:48

Lanistergame2
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 193

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

JONSNOWING;3035 wrote:

And over 1800+ merchants has already come on board and accepted Crypton CRP and this goes to show how strong CRP Crypton is and would continue to be, it's a coin that shouldn't be missed by any one.

It is a coin that should not be missed and more importantly people should try and understand how it works and be able to fully benefit from all the perks and utilities.

If you do your research you would see the benefit of CRP and use it adequately.

Offline

#36 2023-01-15 21:19:12

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I believe some time this year we would see CRP Crypton ok high demand than it is right now, there is so much potentials this coin has right now and it would become generally accepted.

Offline

#37 2023-01-15 21:40:02

Kelechi
Member
Registered: 2022-12-25
Posts: 191

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

JONSNOWING;3221 wrote:

I believe some time this year we would see CRP Crypton ok high demand than it is right now, there is so much potentials this coin has right now and it would become generally accepted.

Having over 1800+ merchant accepting any coin already shows how generally accepted CRP Crypton is already although this is bound to get better.

Offline

#38 2023-01-15 22:02:56

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 113

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Kelechi;3232 wrote:
JONSNOWING;3221 wrote:

I believe some time this year we would see CRP Crypton ok high demand than it is right now, there is so much potentials this coin has right now and it would become generally accepted.

Having over 1800+ merchant accepting any coin already shows how generally accepted CRP Crypton is already although this is bound to get better.

Yes, Crypton being accepted as payment by 1800+ online merchant is a sign that there's a good demand for it but I think for Crypton coin to get the needed high demand I believe we need listing on a good liquidity exchange like Binance.

Offline

#39 2023-01-16 10:31:43

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Although this isn’t about the 1800 + merchants. I just made a purchase of a gas cooker on an online site using Fiat and I practically was asked to bring in a whole lot of private stuff, I was just imagining how helpful CRP Crypton has been useful.

Offline

#40 2023-01-16 12:33:44

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;3250 wrote:

Although this isn’t about the 1800 + merchants. I just made a purchase of a gas cooker on an online site using Fiat and I practically was asked to bring in a whole lot of private stuff, I was just imagining how helpful CRP Crypton has been useful.

Definitely if you were using CRP Crypton to make that purchase you won’t go through this privacy compromise. Right now I don’t buy things online using fiat anymore.

Offline

#41 2023-01-16 16:15:45

full
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 100

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;3250 wrote:

Although this isn’t about the 1800 + merchants. I just made a purchase of a gas cooker on an online site using Fiat and I practically was asked to bring in a whole lot of private stuff, I was just imagining how helpful CRP Crypton has been useful.

I understand your impression and it is just a matter of time before the cryptocurrency space takes over every store, and e-commerce where customer privacy were usually requested but before Crypton coin can be used as payment in your region it depends on your government's stance about cryptocurrency and the understanding of the merchants that's there.

Offline

#42 2023-01-16 21:01:08

joanna
Member
Registered: 2023-01-10
Posts: 90

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KingCRP;3300 wrote:
CrytoCynthia;3250 wrote:

Although this isn’t about the 1800 + merchants. I just made a purchase of a gas cooker on an online site using Fiat and I practically was asked to bring in a whole lot of private stuff, I was just imagining how helpful CRP Crypton has been useful.

Definitely if you were using CRP Crypton to make that purchase you won’t go through this privacy compromise. Right now I don’t buy things online using fiat anymore.

Buying things online using fiat (possibly your credit card) is never a good idea, I remember back in the year 2005 I met a hacker online at a black service site he always give people free online stolen credit cards, I told him I need some and he gave me the admin login of a Florida amazement park where all the amazement park customers that use credit card information are stored.
Can you imagine what would have happened to call the credit card owner then because I am sure I am not the only one he will give that admin login?

Offline

#43 2023-01-17 03:35:53

CrytoCynthia
Member
Registered: 2022-11-19
Posts: 288

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I made a real big mistake trying to use fiat on line, I did not only risk my identity I also risked give away vital details to my atm and my bank and if this information got to the wrong hand I could be messed up.

Offline

#44 2023-01-17 23:12:24

thrive
Member
Registered: 2023-01-04
Posts: 113

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

CrytoCynthia;3350 wrote:

I made a real big mistake trying to use fiat on line, I did not only risk my identity I also risked give away vital details to my atm and my bank and if this information got to the wrong hand I could be messed up.

Yes, it will be a major misfortune for you if the private information you provided when paying with fiat money online for the purchase of the item falls into the wrong hands. For this reason, it's critical that you adhere to cryptocurrency every day.

Offline

#45 2023-01-19 16:34:23

KAMSI_UG
Member
Registered: 2022-12-26
Posts: 210

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Since Utopia p2p is an anonymous ecosystem I was wondering all this online merchants that has accepted Crypton right now are they also supporting anonymity and privacy?

Offline

#46 2023-01-19 17:02:53

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I think Utopia p2p only have one obligation and that to make its community safe, definitely buying or using CRP to send untraceable anonymous transactions make you automatically protected

Offline

#47 2023-01-19 17:07:10

Dozie
Member
Registered: 2023-01-18
Posts: 39

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

I'm new here, who can help me with what 1800+Marchants accepting crypton CRP and utopia USD is all about

Offline

#48 2023-01-19 17:53:50

KingCRP
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 150

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

Dozie;3591 wrote:

I'm new here, who can help me with what 1800+Marchants accepting crypton CRP and utopia USD is all about

Well I think on Utopia p2p website they made a post about the Merchants that are accepting CRP Crypton and in there you can see some of the merchants accepting it.

Offline

#49 2023-01-19 19:16:05

oba
Member
Registered: 2023-01-13
Posts: 60

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

KingCRP;3609 wrote:
Dozie;3591 wrote:

I'm new here, who can help me with what 1800+Marchants accepting crypton CRP and utopia USD is all about

Well I think on Utopia p2p website they made a post about the Merchants that are accepting CRP Crypton and in there you can see some of the merchants accepting it.

In addition to the answer provided already. Almost everything you need to know about the Crypton coin and the UUSD is available on the Utopia p2p official website. Here is the link to the information you needed https://u.is/en/merchants.html

Offline

#50 2023-01-19 21:40:19

JONSNOWING
Member
Registered: 2023-01-06
Posts: 160

Re: 1800+ merchants accepting Crypton CRP and Utopia USD

oba;3631 wrote:
KingCRP;3609 wrote:
Dozie;3591 wrote:

I'm new here, who can help me with what 1800+Marchants accepting crypton CRP and utopia USD is all about

Well I think on Utopia p2p website they made a post about the Merchants that are accepting CRP Crypton and in there you can see some of the merchants accepting it.

In addition to the answer provided already. Almost everything you need to know about the Crypton coin and the UUSD is available on the Utopia p2p official website. Here is the link to the information you needed https://u.is/en/merchants.html

Thanks mate, I also haven't gotten the list of the 1800+ merchant that accept Crypton CRP and UUSD, and it's actually for real, I doubted the possibilities at first.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB